Just Another Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay," she said, sitting down next to me, "I came to see you anyway."

"Oh, okay," I said, turning off the TV, "What's up?"

I did my best to play it off like I didn't know why she was there.

"Look, I'll just cut right to the chase. I know about you and your mother." Aunt Sabrina said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "It's no secret mom let me move back in after I lost my job."

"That's not what I'm talking about and you know it," she said. "You know damn well what I'm talking about. I know you're fucking my sister."

"She told you?" I asked, putting on my best shocked face. "After she made me promise not to tell anyone, she went and told you?"

"Well actually she didn't directly tell me." Aunt Sabrina said, not prepared for how upset I was pretending to be. "She accidentally hinted at it, I suspected and she confirmed it. After that she told me everything."

I couldn't fake crying, so I just put on my best worried face. "So what are you going to do?"

"That's what I've been asking myself," she said, "I mean I could tell my parents about this..."

"No!" I said, "You can't tell them, they'll disown us! Is that what you told mom? Is that why she was so upset when she came home the other day? I had to make her cum twice before she'd calm down."

Aunt Sabrina's expression changed just a bit when I said that, her eyes went a bit wide, but she quickly regained her composure. I don't think she was expecting me to also just openly admit it. Plus the day that mom and Aunt Sabrina slept together, mom was still so worked up she practically jumped on me when she came home. I did fuck her to two orgasms though.

"I could also just hold onto this information and get you and your mother to do whatever I want." she said.

"You'd blackmail your own family?" I asked, genuinely shocked that she'd even consider that. "Come on Aunt Sabrina, there's gotta be something we can do to convince you to keep this to yourself."

Because I knew why she was there, and was getting more turned on by the second sitting next to my beautiful aunt, I didn't bother hiding the fact that I had a raging boner. Aunt Sabrina definitely noticed.

"There is one other option," she said, openly staring at the tent I was pitching. "You want me to keep my mouth shut, fuck me."

I put on my best shocked expression.

"You heard me," Aunt Sabrina said. "Fuck me and I won't tell anyone about you and your mother. I realize I may not have my sister's tits..."

With that she pulled down the straps of her tank top to reveal her tits to me. Ever since yesterday I had been wondering exactly what my aunt's tits looked like, at least compared to moms. While mom was very well endowed, my aunt's smaller tits perfectly fit her athletic build. While mom had more than a handful (and mouthful for that matter), my aunt's tits looked like they were a perfect handful. Two perfectly firm breasts topped with pert pink nipples that were just begging to be sucked.

"They're perfect." I said, now that I finally got to see them.

"You think so?" she asked, poking her chest out a bit to make her tits stand out more.

I pulled down my shorts to reveal my cock to my aunt, "What do you think?"

Her eyes went wide when she saw my cock. She reached over and wrapped her hand around my cock. "It's beautiful." she said.

I reached over and gently squeezed one of her tits. I was right, it was a perfect handful, her nipple pressed into the palm of my hand, firm as a pencil eraser.

"So do we have a deal then?" she asked, her voice dropping down to the same sultry whisper that mom sometimes used when I fucked her.

"You promise you won't tell grandma and grandpa?" I asked, our faces getting closer.

"I promise."

Our lips met in a passionate kiss, and I thrust my tongue into my aunt's willing mouth.

"Then let's go upstairs." I said when we broke the kiss.

We quickly made our way up to my bedroom, and I quickly kicked off my shorts, and when Aunt Sabrina stripped, it turns out a bra was not the only undergarment she was missing. She hadn't bothered to wear any panties either. Unlike mom, Aunt Sabrina's mound was shaved bald. We fell into bed wrapped in each other's arms, our mouths fused together in another steamy kiss. She rolled me onto my back and wrapped a hand around my cock.

"Before you fuck me, I wanna suck your cock." she said, and proceeded to do just that.

She positioned herself between my legs, looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, and licked my cock from the base to the head, stroked me a few times, and then, while keeping eye contact with me, slowly swallowed my cock. I found myself comparing her to mom, but it wasn't fair to do that. Both women had different techniques. While mom liked to play with my cock and tease me, Aunt Sabrina went for the more direct approach. Her head constantly bobbed up and down between my legs, occasionally she'd lick up the sides or the base of my cock before sliding my meat down her throat again. Finally she released my cock from the warm embrace of her mouth and gave the head one final lick.

"Are you ready to buy my silence?" she asked, crawling up my body.

I flipped her over so she was on her back, "Oh, I'm gonna shut you up all right." I said, before sliding my cock into her.

She gasped in surprise as she felt me enter her, not expecting me to just thrust into her like that.

"Is that how you fuck your mother?" she asked, as I started sliding my cock in and out of her wet, juicy canal. "Just slam your fucking huge cock into her? Huh? Is that how you fuck my big sister?"

"Every fucking time," I said, "She's used to it. She gets this cock every fucking day, she knows what to expect. She knows I can't wait to get into her warm, sweet, juicy pussy. She likes the way I fuck her. The same way I'm gonna fuck you."

I glanced over at the clock as I picked up the pace, we had already used up a half hour, and seeing as how we had just started fucking, I knew if I paced myself I could easily burn up the next half hour before mom came home and "caught" us.

So I did, I alternated between hammering my aunt's pussy like there was no tomorrow, and slowing things down and fucking her with long slow strokes, letting her feel every inch of my cock as it entered and exited her. Her moans and groans, mixed with my own and the occasional sound of our hips colliding filled my room as we fucked. Aunt Sabrina was about as vocal and active as my mother was, letting me know how good it felt, and begging me to fuck her harder every time I slowed down. At one point I pulled completely out, and she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"No..." she whined, "Put it back in."

"You gonna keep quiet?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "I promise, I won't say anything, just don't stop fucking me."

"Roll over," I said, "I wanna fuck you from behind."

Aunt Sabrina quickly rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. I moved in behind her and slid my cock back inside her.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." she moaned as this time I eased into her.

I looked down at my aunt's firm ass. I grabbed her ass and was just as firm as it looked. You could bounce a quarter off my aunt's ass. I glanced at the clock again. Ten more minutes. I started fucking my aunt at a pace somewhere between the merciless hammering and the long, slow strokes I had used previously.

"Oh my god," she grunted, "I can see why she likes this. Your cock feels so good inside me. I can see why she wants to keep you all to herself."

"Your pussy is so tight Aunt Sabrina," I said, "How long has it been since you've been fucked?"

"Too long," she moaned, "Way too fucking long. Stretch my fucking cunt out, use that big cock of yours to open me up. Force my pussy to accept you."

A few minutes later I was pretty sure I heard the front door close and started fucking Aunt Sabrina harder. She yelped in pleasure and started moaning louder as I wanted to cover up any sounds my mother might make. I glanced towards my bedroom door and a moment later mom appeared in the doorway with an approving smile on her face. She motioned for me to be quiet and quickly shed her clothes and stepped into my room. She walked over to me and kissed me.

"So how do you like fucking my sister?" she asked.

Aunt Sabrina's head whipped around, a surprised expression on her face.

"Susan?" she exclaimed, "I thought you were at work!"

"I told you you could have him all to yourself. I didn't say for how long." mom said. "So what did she say, did she threaten to go to our parents?"

"Yeah, just like you said she would." I said, "She also threatened to blackmail us."

"Did she now?" mom asked. She gave Aunt Sabrina a playful slap on the ass. "Blackmail sis? Seriously? You didn't have to go that far."

"Wait," Aunt Sabrina said, looking over at me. "You knew?"

Mom laughed, "Of course! Just like I told you everything, I told him. Did you really think I would keep a secret from my precious boy? My pride and joy? My good little motherfucker? He knows everything that happened between us the other day. I told him to message me as soon as you got here."

During all this I hadn't stopped fucking my aunt. I had slowed the pace down, but my prick was still sliding in and out of my aunt's slick pussy. Mom looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her sister.

"Plus I said I was going to share him with you. Not give him to you." Mom said, "Now, let's go to my room, my bed is bigger."

I gave Aunt Sabrina a few more strokes before I pulled out and we followed mom across the hall to her room where the three of us fell into bed. Mom and Aunt Sabrina shared a lip lock before mom turned to me and gave me another kiss that set my soul on fire before I turned to my aunt and played tonsil hockey with her as well.

"Did you already suck his cock?" mom asked.

"Yeah, I did, but I needed to feel him in me." Aunt Sabrina said, "You were right, Susie, he definitely knows how to fuck a woman. I thought he was gonna split me in half."

"Well I want my baby's cock. Why don't you sit on his face so he can taste your sweet cunt." Mom said. "Would you like that honey? Would you like to suck on your aunt's cunt while mommy sucks your big dick?"

"God yes," I said.

Mom pulled me to her and kissed me one more time before pushing me onto my back. She then kissed Aunt Sabrina one more time before moving down between my legs and working her magic on my tool. Meanwhile Aunt Sabrina straddled my face and lowered her dripping love nest onto my mouth.

I had never had two women before so my mind was torn on what I should be paying more attention to. The oral pleasure I was receiving or the oral pleasure I was giving. I inhaled my aunt's musky scent before I started using my tongue to play with her clit as I felt my mother's warm mouth engulf my member. I had sometimes fantasized about having a threesome with two hot women, and now I finally was. It just happened that the two hot women were my buxom mother and my lithe aunt. I was in heaven.

"Oh my god," Aunt Sabrina moaned, "He is good at eating pussy. I can't believe you kept this from me."

I sucked on Aunt Sabrina's hard little clit and she sucked in a sharp breath and squealed in pleasure, playing with her tits with one hand, bracing herself on the headboard with the other and looking down at me with a look of pleasure and amazement on her face. She was gasping and moaning as she smiled down at me.

"Yes, that's it Eric," she moaned, "Eat my pussy. Show me what you've been giving your mother."

Aunt Sabrina's pussy was just as sweet as mom's. Speaking of my mother, she was giving me another one of her superlative blowjobs, sucking my cock like her life depended on it. I realized then that as I enjoyed the sensations my mother was giving me, I was passing the pleasure on to Aunt Sabrina. As eager as I was to cum, I was eager to make my aunt cum as well. Before I could get there however mom gave my cock one final lick and stopped.

"Sabrina," she said, "Why don't you come down here and sit on my baby's cock. After all, I did interrupt you two."

Aunt Sabrina sat up a little, and moved into position. Mom held my cock in place and Aunt Sabrina impaled herself on my shaft. Mom sat up and swapped spit with her little sister before Aunt Sabrina started riding my cock.

"As for you young man," my mother said to me, "I think you need to eat mommy's pussy."

She straddled my face and set her wet pussy down where my aunt's had been moments earlier. Again I transferred the pleasure I felt from Aunt Sabrina to mom. As good as it felt to be getting head while I was eating pussy, it felt even better to be fucked while I ate pussy. Again, the fact that the two pussies in question belonged to my mother and aunt was not lost on me, and probably worked to enhance my pleasure. My immense love for my mother was being tested as Aunt Sabrina worked her magic on me, pausing every now and then to flex her vaginal walls around my cock as she fucked me, causing me to groan as I licked my mother's pussy. I loved my aunt of course, but up until now it had only been the usual family love. My love for my mother was both familial and romantic. That was now being extended to my aunt as the three of us broke societal taboos in my mother's bed.

I felt Aunt Sabrina pick up the pace and her moans of pleasure grow louder.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming!" she squealed.

Mom suddenly pulled herself off my face and said, "Watch this."

Aunt Sabrina pulled herself off my cock, started rubbing her pussy and then screamed in pleasure as a stream of pussy juice shot out of her. She reached out for my mother, who grabbed her arm and helped hold her up as Aunt Sabrina continued to squirt pussy juice all over me. She was moaning and groaning, her body convulsing with every fountain of cum that shot from her cunt.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, followed by one final squirt. "Goddamn that felt good. It's been so long since I've been fucked to an orgasm like that."

"You made quite the mess," mom said, "Look what you did to my baby."

My entire torso was covered in warm, sweet, sticky pussy juice. My chest all the way down to my still stiff prick was covered in a coating of my aunt's orgasmic fluids. Mom ran her hand up my body, getting her hand slick with my aunt's cum. She then offered me her hand and I eagerly opened my mouth and greedily sucked Aunt Sabrina's juices into my mouth, swallowing them as mom leaned down and started licking me clean. She sat up, kissed Aunt Sabrina, leaned down, licked another mouthful of cum off me and kissed me, transferring her sister's juices into my mouth. Aunt Sabrina lowered herself back down onto my cock as mom continued to lick me clean.

It was all too much, the sight of these two gorgeous women's bodies, the feeling of mom licking her sister's love juice off my body, what I had just seen in person for the first time, and the warmth of Aunt Sabrina's pussy on my cock was too much.

"Oh fuck!" I said, "I'm fucking cumming!"

I grabbed Aunt Sabrina and held her in place as I exploded inside her. Mom stopped licking me clean and slipped out of bed, but I was concentrating on firing my load into my aunt, pumping jet after jet of a day's worth of built up cum into her. Aunt Sabrina looked down at me, lust etched on her face as she felt my cock throb inside her as I filled her up. When I was spent, Aunt Sabrina slowly released my cock and pulled herself off. Mom returned a few moments later with an armful of towels.

"If you're gonna make a mess like that every time you cum," she said to Aunt Sabrina, "Then let's at least protect the bed."

She had two thick beach towels and a regular towel. I stood up and grabbed the regular towel and started to clean myself up as mom and Aunt Sabrina covered the bed with the beach towels. Mom looked at the bed.

"Hmmm..." she said, tapping her chin. Then she ran to get two more beach towels, putting them on top of the first two.

"There, that's better." she said, then she turned to me. "You still hard baby?"

"Of course." I said.

"Good, you're gonna fuck me while I eat your aunt's pussy." she said.

"Oh really?" Aunt Sabrina asked, putting her hands on her slim hips.

"Really," mom said, pushing her down onto the bed. "This is my house, and I make the rules. And right now, the rule is, I'm gonna suck on that sweet pussy of yours while my boy rams his cock into me."

Mom climbed onto the bed and started eating out her baby sister, while I moved into position behind my mother and rammed my cock into her warm folds. I heard her moan and for the next several moments the room was filled with Aunt Sabrina's moans, mom's muffled moans, my heavy breathing and the sound of my hips slamming into my mother's gorgeous ass. I was enjoying the view. I looked down, and let my eyes wander from my mother's ass, up along her back, to her head between Aunt Sabrina's legs. Then slowly up along my aunt's athletic body, from her toned stomach to her firm tits to her face, contorted in pleasure as mom licked her snatch.

Pretty soon Aunt Sabrina was screaming out another orgasm, and mom squealed in surprise as she was again splashed full on in the face from Aunt Sabrina squirting. She tried in vain to contain the flood, but Aunt Sabrina was spraying cunt juice all over the place, coating the inside of her toned thighs, mom's face and the towels under her undulating hips. Mom started hungrily licking my aunt's saturated thighs, drinking down as much of the sexual fluids as she could as I continued to thrust my cock in and out of her soaked pussy.

Aunt Sabrina finally squirmed away from mom and sat up, moving over to sit next to me. She kissed me and watched my cock slide in and out of my mother. Mom pulled herself off of me, flipped over onto her back and held out her arms to me as I slid back inside her. I leaned down into my mother's embrace as she pulled me in for a kiss.

"Such a good boy," she said, "Fucking his mommy and aunt."

"You have no idea what the sight of you two fucking does to me." Aunt Sabrina said. "It was hot enough imagining it yesterday, but actually seeing it... watching my nephew's big cock sliding in and out of my sister's pussy. It's so fucking hot."

Aunt Sabrina was laying next to us, idly playing with her pussy with one hand, using her other hand to fondle both mom and I while we fucked. I never thought I would have liked an audience while I was having sex, but considering who my audience was, I didn't mind. I looked over at Aunt Sabrina and she leaned in for yet another kiss. I flicked my eyes back and forth between my mother and aunt. I felt mom's body tensing up, which meant she was getting close.

"You gonna cum mom?" I asked.

"Oh god baby," mom moaned, "Mommy's cumming! OH FUCK!"

I felt mom clamp down on my thrusting cock and then the warmth of her vaginal fluids as she came in an intense orgasm, wrapping her arms and legs around me. Finally mom came down and released her death grip on me.

"On your back baby," she ordered me. I pulled out and flipped over onto my back. Mom turned to Aunt Sabrina, "Want to help me make my son cum?"

"Of course." Aunt Sabrina said before she and mom kissed again.

The two of them turned their attention to me, both of them taking turns sucking my cock. Mom using her technique of teasing and playing with my cock, and Aunt Sabrina going for her technique of swallowing as much of my cock as she could. Watching the both of them pass my cock back and forth, and feeling their altering techniques, again with the knowledge that these two gorgeous women, who were both twice my age were my family members was more than enough to make me last just a few minutes before I finally exploded.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, "I'm gonna cum!"

Aunt Sabrina took my cock deep into her mouth as I exploded. She eagerly swallowed my first and second loads, but after that she had to release my cock and my next jet of cum shot out and landed on my stomach before mom swallowed my cock and I fired off another couple of jets down her throat. She again swapped spit with her little sister as she stroked my cock, my last couple of jets dribbling out of my cock and down onto her hand.