Just Another Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held up her hand, covered in my jizz and she and Aunt Sabrina licked her fingers clean. Aunt Sabrina wiped some of my cum off my abs and licked her fingers clean, while mom leaned down and licked the rest of my cum off my body. They crawled up my body and sandwiched me between them, mom on my right and Aunt Sabrina on my left. I exchanged kisses with both of them as they snuggled up to me.

"So, were you ever going to tell me about this?" Aunt Sabrina asked as the three of us tried to recover.

"I went back and forth so many times." Mom said, "On the one hand, I did want to tell you and work our way up to this. On the other hand, I wanted to keep him all to myself. But I was worried that if I told you, you'd be disgusted or angry and you'd tell mom and dad. Which led me to not wanting to tell you. Maybe when I let it slip it was unintentionally intentional."

"Well I for one am glad you let it slip," I said, "Unintentional or not. Now I've got two hot women to fuck whenever I want."

"Especially since I'm moving in." Aunt Sabrina said.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"You didn't tell him?" she asked mom.

"That's the one thing I didn't tell you baby." Mom said, "Your aunt is going to move in with us. Because if you think for one moment I want to be away from that geyser she calls a pussy, you're crazy. So yes, Aunt Sabrina is moving in with us."

"You'd better invest in a few more beach towels." I said.

"I've already talked to a realtor about selling my house." Aunt Sabrina said, "In fact I could use your help moving. Why pay for a moving company when I've got my big strong nephew to help me?"

Over the next few days we helped Aunt Sabrina move her stuff from her place to ours. It was mostly clothes and personal items along with a few pieces of furniture. She donated or sold everything else she didn't want or need. The studio where my aunt taught aerobics was almost perfectly in between her old place and ours so her transit time to work would be about the same. When my grandparents asked why Aunt Sabrina was moving in with us, we came up with the story that they had been talking about it for a while because mom was lonely, but after I had to move back in they put it on the back burner for a bit, but now they revisited the idea and decided to go through with it.

Much like mom, Aunt Sabrina wore very little around the house so that whenever we were in the mood it was easy to get right down to business. The three of us fucked every day in every possible combination, we tried new and interesting positions, in every room of the house.

As I lay in between mom and Aunt Sabrina one night before drifting off to sleep, a thought occurred to me. Usually losing a job is one of the worst things that could happen, but in my case it was the exact opposite. For some people being able to have sex on a daily basis with two gorgeous women like my mother and aunt would be a dream come true, but for me, it was just another day.