Just Another Friday Night

Story Info
David meets a mysterious woman who has dark plans for him.
6.6k words
4.11
12.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyZ88
LadyZ88
74 Followers

It was just another typical Friday night for a man called David. A tall scraggly man with short blond hair and wiry arms, he was currently engaged in his favorite after work activity: watching his home team getting creamed on live television. As with every Friday night around this time, he sat on his favorite stool, drinking his favorite brand of cheap beer. He had just completed a long, hard week at his lousy factory job and now was a time to relax, get a little drunk and watch some baseball surrounded by like minded fellows. The bar was a typical hole in the wall type of establishment with unswept floors covered in trash and the only ladies who ever dared venture into this cesspit were either with their douchey boyfriends or looking to score some kind of trip to wonderland. David didn't come here to pick up chicks, mostly because he was afraid of catching something nasty if he did. So it was quite the surprise for him when the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life walked through the door.

She was tall, a shade over six feet in height, with sharp features, just the right amount of dark makeup and vivid green eyes that seemed to stare directly into your soul. Her long deep red hair was pulled into a high ponytail that started at the top of her head and stretched down to the base of her butt. She was wearing a skin tight green shirt that seemed to be made of snakeskin, and it left nothing to the imagination. She had paired it with a tight shimmering green mini skirt that barely covered her round bubble butt. Her shirt had a heart shaped boob window in it that perfectly showed off her ample breasts and outstanding cleavage. Finishing off her outfit was a pair of thigh high vinyl high heeled boots.

She strode through the door like she owned the place and sauntered over to the bar. The eyes of every man there were on her, and by the way she was smiling, she knew it. They were all drooling over her, but the question of 'what is a woman like that doing in a place like this' kept all of the hounds at bay. The first words that slipped through David's mind was, out of my price range.

She leaned over the bar just enough so that the bottoms of her breasts were resting on the counter top, enhancing her already fantastic cleavage. This also had the dual effect of raising her skirt up so that everyone could get a good eye full of her round, thong clad bum. She ordered a beer, then drank it while still leaning over the bar, gazing around at all of them. David soaked up as much of her body as he could, like he was trying to memorise what she looked like.

No way in hell I'd ever have a chance to score with that. He thought glumly to himself.

He resigned himself to finishing the rest of his drink, going home, jerking off to her memory and calling it a night. He had just emptied his bottle when he felt a hand snake it's way across his back.

"Hey sexy. Where are you taking me tonight?" a low sultry voice whispered into his ear. David snapped his head in the direction of the voice and found himself practically nose to nose with the woman in green. He felt his heart stop in his throat. Her eyes looked unwavering into his and seemed to flash with excitement. David suddenly felt afraid, but he couldn't figure out why. A faint scent of perfum tickled the inside of his nose. Quite suddenly, lust fogged over his mind and drowned out nearly every other thought. Here was the sexyist woman in the world whispering in my ear, and I am not about to blow it, now.

With a wide and somewhat goofy smile David answered back, "I'll take you anywhere you want to go, pretty lady."

"Promise?" she breathlessly whispered back, and smiled at him darkly.

The next few hours were mostly a blur to David. The mysterious lady drank like a fish and David was determined to match her shot for shot. David felt the heat of envious eyes burning into his back from the other patrons, but he brushed it away and basked in his good fortune. He talked with the mystery lady and the ensuing conversation was laced heavily with innuendos, mostly from her. But he gleaned very little information about his sexy new friend. All he really learned in his time with her was that she was called 'Zee', or something like that, and that she was into some very naughty shit. Then again, given how quickly she was drinking David under the table, she could have been reading the encyclopedia Britannica to him and he'd remember just about the same informant as listed above. Suffice to say, by the time he stumbled out of the bar and left in her car, David could barely walk, let alone hold meaningful conversation, and thus his memory was equally affected.

He remembered only bits and pieces of the ride. He knew they drove out of the city, past the suburbs and into the middle of nowhere. In his drunken state, he assumed they were heading back to her place for some night time shenanigans. The fact that she seemed to be driving for miles and miles didn't register as a warning signal in his brain at all. Also he kept passing out.

After a long time she pulled off into a large driveway and parked next to a single floor building. David was still so drunk that she had to practically carry him into the small nondescript house she had stopped at. But, much to his surprise, she wasn't struggling in the least. In fact David could swear she was laughing out loud. Once inside the non-descript structure, she laid him on the floor and started fiddling with something on the wall. The next thing David knew, the whole room seemed to be sliding downward. It was at that point he felt that he should take a little nap and promptly passed out on the floor.

David had one hell of a wild dream. He was in a dark corridor, running for his life from... something. Dozens of women in green were pawing at him from every doorway he passed. Zee was floating besides him, laughing like a banshee. Then David found that he was not running at all, but floating majestically off the ground on a magic carpet. Or maybe it was a table? Then a bright light flashed in front of his eyes and it all went black again for a while.

When he regained consciousness again, David became quickly aware of two things. First was that he was laying naked on a cold steel table and the second was that there was an incredibly sexy woman poking and prodding him who was not Zee.

"What the shit..." he mumbled as he tried to get his head to stop spinning. If this new woman heard him, she chose not to answer as she continued to probe his stomach area. David was laying on his back in a brightly lit room on a steel table. It almost looked like a surgical bay from a TV show to his eyes.

This new woman was even taller than Zee, but her figure was different. Barely hidden under a white lab coat were massive set of curves that bespoke of a huge pair of boobs and thick curvy butt. She was wearing thin framed glasses and her dark brown hair was tied back in a loose ponytail.

David jumped as she prodded him in the side. He was ticklish down there! But just as he was about to say something, she suddenly stopped and straightened up.

"Good work, Z. A real nice catch you brought me here. She'll be lovely when I get done with her." Her voice was cool and impassive, yet sexy all the same.

David craned his neck and squinted to see who she was talking to. He could just barely make out Zee standing on the other side of the room, leaning against the wall and leering at him with a wicked smile.

"All in a night's work Tey." Z then jerked her head in his direction. "Hey, doppie's awake. Better give him his medicine doc, he doesn't look too good from where I'm standing." Her voice was dripping with venom. Was this evil sounding bitch really the same one who picked me up from the bar? Where the fuck am I? All these thoughts and more crawled sluggishly across his still slightly drunken mind but all thinking stopped when the other girl stepped to his side and suddenly grabbed his dick. Before he could do anything more to protest her invasive hands then squeak, she had lifted his cock up and jabbed a needle directly under his ball sack.

David shouted in anger as the brunette shot him up with god knows what. He meant to shove her away, jump off this table and run screaming out of this insane asylum he was in, but that's when he discovered that his arm and legs had been strapped down to the table! He curses and strained against his bonds but to no avail. The other girl, Tey, didn't even seem to notice him at all as she withdrew the now empty needle and took a step back. She picked up a notebook and stared at him with expectant eyes.

"What formula are you testing today?" Z inquired, through her eyes never left David's prone form.

"Number 69." Tey said, absently checking a vial she had in her pocket.

"Nice." said a grinning Z.

David felt a strange warmth quickly traveling throughout his body from the site of the injection. Everywhere the warmth spread started to throb dully. He cursed and screamed every foul word he knew but neither of the women seemed to take notice of his vulgar protest. Then his balls started to hurt something fierce and his attention was diverted elsewear.

Z inhaled excitedly, in anticipation of something. "Oooooh, this is my favorite part!" she squealed in delight.

The pain increased throughout David's entire crotch and he suddenly felt something shifting down there. His mad struggle for freedom subsided completely as he watched in rapt horror as his body began to change before his eyes. At first, He couldn't see anything abnormal, despite what the pain was telling him otherwise. Then he noticed his dick was dwindling away rapidly. Within seconds, his cock was all but gone, reduced to a small nub. It was then he noticed that his testicals had vanished as well. As he watched, mouth agape, a fissure opened up in his groin and widened before his very eyes. New sensations began racing up his spine into his brain. The unholy terror and confusion he felt was very quickly beginning to be replaced with something else... something more... pleasurable and...wet?

As he was grappling with the changing nature of his mind, David failed to notice as his body changed more. His hips widened and his thighs expanded. His calves became more slender and his feet more dainty. His toes nails first gained a sheen then became a vibrant bright pink. What did manage to break David away from his mental lull was the feeling of his butt expanding, which also caused his lower torso to lift several inches off the table.

"Wha-whats.." David started to say before he was cut off by his waist as it narrowed to half its size. His Ribs quickly started to reshape as well and his shoulders drew closer together. His mouth flapped open as he tried to form words, but between his reshaping body and his chaotic mindscape, no coherent sounds were produced. "Ggguuuurrrrraaaaaa!" was all that came out of his mouth in a guttural groan.

David could not believe how much his body had changed. I'm so skinny now! And slender! And...

His arms withered away and became as slim as the rest of his body. His hands were next, and David found himself fascinated with the way his fingers became long and elegant and how his nails became hot pink and grew an inch in length.

Tey was scribbling furiously on her notepad and Z was grinning at him licking her lips. "Mmmmhhhhh, she's starting to look a lot better now. I can't wait to get my hand on this one!"

"Hush," was all that Tey said in response. She was staring intently at David's chest now awaiting the inevitable.

By now David knew what was happening to him, but it seemed so unreal that his rational mind was flatly rejecting everything and writing it all off as a bad dream. Thus, he began to actually enjoy all the strange new sensations his body was feeling and was fascinated as a new pressure started to build up in his chest. He leaned his head back and let out a loud moan as his pecks swelled up and started to expand rapidly. A flood of new sensations hit David hard and he squealed as his new breasts rapidly expanded to the size of watermelons. His areola became medalon sized and had his hands not been strapped down he would have been all over his new attachments, exploring every inch.

David had little time to admire his new boobs, which were completely blocking his view of his lower extremities, before he felt the changes to his head begin. His neck was first, his throat tingling in a way that felt like he was going to get sore before it moved up to his skull. His whole head felt like it was being pressed into a vice as his skull shrank slightly. His face began to feel like it was melting and his hair was on fire. He meant to scream in agony but instead he moaned, sounding like a bitch in heat. His voice was higher pitched now and as he felt the last of the changes settle in his new face, David suddenly became aware that this was no dream. It was one hundred percent real, they had changed him into a girl.

Tey was still scribbling madly into her notepad but Z advanced on David with mischief in her eyes. "Oooh, nice job Tey! This one looks positively yummy!" She ran a finger over his bare stomach, causing him to shudder at her touch. Looking him dead in the eyes as she licked her lips, Z said, "I think I might keep this on to myself."

Tey finally spoke up. "Not this one Z." She set her notepad aside and fixed David with a neutral gaze. "We promised Yara some new recruits, remember?"

"Oh poo on Yara!" Z said, turning to face Tey and pouting her lips. "She always gets the best ones for her green slaves! I'm the one that finds these schmucks, drink them under the table and drag their drunken carcass back here!" Z turned back to David, eyeing him greedily. "Besides, you can't even see their lovely new faces under all that latex. Come on Tey, let me have this one for my collection! She'd be perfect as my new... personal assistant."

Tey let out a deep sigh, well tired of Z's never ending sexual demands and desires. "Z, you had a perfectly fine assistant a month ago, in fact you've had a string of several of them over the course of the last six months. But you always wear them out after a few weeks and then there only useful to us as sex workers." Tey rubbed the bridge of her nose in aggravation. This wasn't the first time she had this argument with Z and she knew it wouldn't be the last. "You're just too ruff with them."

Z was still pouting at Tey and folded her arms under her ample chest, stamping her foot like a spoiled child. "It's not my fault their minds break so easily! I have a little fun and then..."

"You have more than 'a little fun' Z." Tey sighed again, groaning internally. "The next one we get can be your new... assistant or whatever you need, ok?"

Z was not quite happy, but she was mollified for the moment. "Fine... I suppose." She rounded on David suddenly. "But I get to test this one out before Yara get's her hands on her."

Tey was about to say something else when David finally snapped out of the shocked state he had been stuck in and started screaming. "AAAAHHHHHH!" His new girly voice allowed him to shriek in quite a high pitch, and in the confines of the small room he was able to make a lot of noise. "AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!" Tey clapped her hands over her ears to try to drown out the deafening sound. "I hate it when they freak out!" she exclaimed. "Z, gag her or something, she's making me deaf!"

Z, however, had a different idea on how to quiet down David. She leapt up on the table and straddled his new tapered waist. Then she bent over and started making out with him passionately. Z plunged her tongue deep into David's open mouth and then vigorously started sucking the life out of him. David was still trying to scream but Z had successfully managed to muffle the sound.

Despite David's lack of response to her efforts, Z quickly reached down with one of her hands to grasp his breasts roughly. Her fingers alternated between pinching and rubbing his new enormous boobs, giving them an erotic massage. David was soon no longer screaming but moaning as his panic was overwritten by lust. Z broke away from her kiss, leaned back and smiled.

"Now then, that better darling." Z craned her neck to smile knowingly at Tey. "See? I always know how to make a girl shut up." Z said as she released her grip on his breast and started to slink her way down to David's altered crotch.

Tey tutted and rolled her eyes at Z as she positioned herself in an obvious pose. "Now look! This is no time for you to..." she started to say but gave up as Z began her oral assault on David's virgin pussy. Tey tossed her hands in the air, let out one last exaggerated groan and walked out of the room.

David let out a scream of shock when Z began orally pleasuring him, but it devolved into a long moan as her tongue worked it's magic on his throbbing vagina. He hadn't wanted to admit it, but it had been aching with need ever since it got finalized. Still, he made a last ditch effort of trying to protest what was happening to him.

"Hey I... ooooh, god... No! I... You... Help... mmmhhhfffttt!"

David's protest was all in vain and soon his eyes were rolling back in their sockets as Z brought him closer and closer to his first female orgasm. He squealed like a schoolgirl as Z inserted two fingers into his pulsating pussy and started pumping away inside of him. Her tongue found his newly formed clit and assaulted it like there was no tomorrow. He screamed, in pleasure this time, unable to control the raw sensations radiating from some part deep inside himself. He had never felt this way during sex before and he could no more block the impules that his nerves sent exploding in his brain then he could stop a speeding train with his bare hand. Z fingers found a sweet spot and milked it for all its worth while David moaned like a world class hooker. Finally, with one last thrust of Z's fingers, the dam burst inside of him and David came hard. He let out a piercing shriek as his whole body tensed up and pure blissful pleasure washed over him in never ending waves. His pussy was gushing and Z was lapping it all up, still pumping away in him, trying to draw out his orgasm to its fullest.

As his orgasm stretched on, it proved to be all too much for poor David and he eventually passed out again. He drifted away to the heaven only a thunderous orgams can take you, held aloft by a fluffy cloud of orgasmic biss. His last sight was that of a grinning Z smiling up at him over the top of his own breast, her face dripping with his own pussy juices.

David didn't dream this time but floated up above on a cloud, or so it felt like. His body felt warm and tingly. He rubbed his thighs together and savored how smooth his skin felt. His hands rose and grasped his breasts, rubbing and pinching, savoring each shock as it rushed through his body. He felt so good, it was criminal. He gently bit his full, ripe lips and softly moaned as he reached down and touched his...

With a shock, David was ripped out of his dream by a hand slapping his face, quite hard.

"OWW! What the fu-" David was cut off again as he was slapped hard again on the other cheek even harder. His face stung and he felt his eyes watering from the pain. I've never cried like this before? What's wrong with...

And then the events of the last few hours came rushing back to him and he gasped. Oh god! I've been... But David's line of thought was cut off again by a strong hand grabbing his jaw and squeezing hard. David stared at the creature that was assaulting his face, a tall woman with sharp features and a pink mohawk. Her fingers were digging into David's face with such force that David was suddenly scared that this new woman would break his jaw with her grip alone.

LadyZ88
LadyZ88
74 Followers
12