Just Another Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rise and shine princess. It's the first day of the rest of your life, you lucky little bitch." Her tone was husky and sultry. Her eyes were a piercing shade of hazel that seemed to stare right through him and she was wearing a skin tight dress that put all her abundant curves on display. The new mystery woman was flanked by two girls dressed head to toe in green latex, including latex head masks that only left their eyes and mouths uncovered. These girls had the bodies of latex-covered amazons in his eyes. The pair of them were incredibly toned and fit, but with huge boobs and asses that stuck out quite a bit. All three were smiling at David but the one holding his jaw in a death grip was grinning at him in a most unpleasant way. She was looking at him like one does to a piece of meat.

Tears flowed freely down his cheeks as the pain in his face increased. "Awww, is the little bitch gonna cry?" The tall woman taunted him in a mocking tone, her grip seeming to tighten with every word. "Well, let aunty Yara make it so much worse."

The woman who called herself Yara finally released her hold on David's face and he was left sputtering for a few seconds. He tried to move but found he was still strapped down the table. He was crying freely now, the pain and confusion of all that was happening to him began to overwhelm his new hormone filled mind. He sobed, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he took great gulping breaths, tring to steady himself again.

Yara scoffed at his sniffling. "Save the tears for someone who cares, sweetie. Besides, in a little while, all of this will be just a faded dream." She then turned to the two green women beside her. "Green slaves. Process her. Use the new program on this one."

The two snapped to attention when she addressed them and said, "Yes mistress" in unison. Then with one final look of contempt and a dark grin, Yara strode off through the door. The two green girls stood stock still for a moment after Yara left, then the pair relaxed.

"Welp, let's get to it. If we get this one done in the next hour we should be able to hop on down the Kara burger before they close. I don't know about you but I'm starved!" The one on the left piped up with a chipper sound. She clapped her hands together and rubbed them vigorously.

"Phsst! You know the fighters always take longer to process, and I heard this one screaming her head off from a floor down." The one on the right opined in a dismissive tone.

"Aw, she won't give us any problems, will you hunny?" The first green slave had come up to where David was laying and started gently stroking his head. She was gazing at him with something like pity in her eyes.

David sensed his impending doom and seized on that pity as the last resort of a desperate man. "Please..." he started but stopped as soon as he heard his new voice. It was the first time he wasn't screaming or shouting with it, and so he clearly heard how girly he sounded. He couldn't deny that it was entirely feminine. There really is no trace of me left... I'm a damned freak! While he was lost in his miserable thoughts again, the green slaves began to wheel his table out into a brightly lit corridor and started moving him down the hall.

David pulled himself out of his self pity and rallied himself one last time. Snap out of it! They're going to do... something. I don't know what but it won't be good! David craned his neck to try to identify the one that had been nice to him but... they were practically identical under their green hoods. David twisted his head to get a good look at both of them but he couldn't tell them apart, at least not enough to make that call.

With a bump, the girls propelled the table through a set of double doors set in the end of the corridor. They brought David to a halt near a huge empty cylinder set in the wall. Strange cable looking things were hanging from the roof of the cylinder, which was sealed by a lexan door. The girls stepped away from him and got to work with the air of having done this a hundred times before. One went to the tube and opened the door while the other stepped over to a table and picked up various items. The pair met back at David's table and started fussing with something David couldn't see.

"I'm setting it to an hour, there's a new program mistress had made and I think it will do the job fast." The first one spoke up in her chipper voice. The second one scoffed yet again. "You're dreaming, this one is going to take at least two hours minimum. And the chilli frys at that joint suck wind!"

The first green slave shot the other one a harsh look. "Well you could try and order something else then!" The first green slave put down what she was working on and started chastising the second one. "Why do you always have to tear down the one place to get a decent burger within a hundred miles! It's not like we got a lot of options here in the middle of nowhere!"

The pair would have gone on bickering like that if David had not interrupted their line of thoughts with his final desperate plea. "Please! Don't do this to me! I-I... I have a wife! Kids! A sick grandfather! A fat dog! They rely on me! Need me! Don't-"

David found himself cut off as the sweeter of the two green slaves came over and pressed a finger to his lips. "Shh! Don't get all worked up! It'll be ok. You're going to like your new life as a..."

"Hey! Are we going to do this tonight or not! You're the one in a rush, remember!" The gruffer of the two was standing at David's feet holding what looked like a giant rolled up green condom in her hands.

"Oopsie! Sorry sweetie, no get outta jail free card for you." The sweet one cooed at him before she scampered down the base of his feet with the other girl and began the process of encasing him in the strange green substance.

The pair worked slowly and methodically. They unstrapped his feet one at a time and began rolling the green substance slowly up his body. Everywhere it touched, completely encased him, and it was tight. His legs were soon bound up completely by the substance, and when they worked it over his crotch, he shuddered as it completely enveloped his vagaina and filled in the crack of his ass. Slowly but surely they worked their way up his body. When it came time for his arm to be stuffed into it, they unbound one hand at a time, jammed it by his side and made sure it was secure there before they moved on to the other one.

David tried to fight them, of course, but he was shocked to find that they didn't even notice his resistance. Their strength was incredible and next to them he was but a helpless child. Soon enough, they were at his breasts. It seemed to take them a little more effort to bound up his massive chest but with a bit of muscle and a lot of grunting they accomplished their task. As they finished covering David's chest he found it was harder to breathe. He was sobbing quietly now as they rolled over his neck. As they covered his mouth, the gruff one used a tool to punch a hole for his mouth. The process was repeated at his nose and eyes. At last they finished and sealed the top shut with the same tool, using the other end.

David was completely sealed in what felt like green latex, but it was a hundred times stronger. His arms were stuck to his sides and his legs were stuck together. It was incredibly tight but he found it not altogether unpleasant. His skin felt quite cool covered in this stuff, like if he had been submerged into a tub of gelatin. The girls split up again, the sweet one was cutting holes in his crotch and ass and the gruff one was pulling over the cables from the tube. Once the nice one was done, the pair then flipped David onto his stomach. David didn't have long to wonder what they were going to do because within seconds, something cold, hard, long and wide was inserted up his ass. David squealed again, partly in shock and horror and parly in delight. He barely had time to think before something equally as hard and long was stuffed into his pussy.

"Gaaaa! Wha- What are.." but David was cut off as his head was pulled back and a long, wide cylindrical object was shoved into his mouth and tubes were pushed up his nose. His mouth was so stuffed with whatever the item was that his jaw started hurting again in seconds. Finally a set of headphones and goggles were strapped to his head, blocking out all light and rendering him completely blind. "Muuurph!" was all David to offer is criticism of recent events.

They flipped him on his back once more and attached two suction like cups over each of his nipples. Then, one of the girls ran the tool around each of the holes in his latex and sealed them against the various tubes.

"Ok load the program." The gruff one said. David heard some clacking sounds before the voice of the gruff one entered his ears again. "You said it's a new program? By Tey?"

"Nope!" The chipper one piped up. "By Z!" she said with relish.

"Oh shit." The gruff one said with something like awe. "You might be right, this one could be done inside of an hour." There was a slight pause before she continued. "Poor bastard."

David got off one last muffed scream of terror before the pair of green slaves picked him up and shoved him in feet first, leaving him standing up in the cylinder. With a numatic hiss the door slid shut and then the only sound David could hear after that was his own frantically beating heart.

The silence was deafening. David could swear he could hear the blood moving in his veins, it was that quiet. He was actually aware of the probes in his ass and pussy, which felt like they were deep in his body. He whipped his head back and forth, trying to dislodge the goggles but nothing doing, they had been sealed tight over his eyes. He then tried bashing his body against the door in an effort to escape but all he managed to do was mash his boobs on the glass.

David's efforts to free himself were only stopped when he heard a slight hissing sound emanating from somewhere beneath his feet. Then came a gurgling sound. A cold sensation started creeping up from his toes. It was at his knees in a matter of seconds. What now? Was all his beleaguered brain could wonder. It passed his hips and flowed over his stomach quickly. As it moved up over his breast, he suddenly realized that his feet were no longer touching the ground. He was floating! Water! They're trying to drown me! He went into a panic as the liquid reached his chin but there really wasn't anything he could do other than writhe in place.

David sucked in as much air as he could fit into his lungs as the water passed over his mouth but then he suddenly realized that his mouth had been sealed up. He had to be breathing through the tube they had inserted in his mouth. The liquid passed over his head and thus David found himself floating in empty space. For a minute, David was left only with his terrified thoughts as he found himself suspended in a sea of nothingness, deprived of every sense he had.

Suddenly there was a flash of light as the googles kicked to life and a familiar voice started talking inside of his head. "Don't worry slut, this isn't the end," Z's voice rang throughout David's head. "This is just the beginning." David didn't have long to ponder the meaning of that message when images started flashing rapidly before his eyes. Quick tenth of a second shots of something then gone. Millions of these pictures blurred past his eyes but David couldn't pick one out to focus on. "Don't bother trying to look at them, you have more important things to worry about." Z said in a mocking tone. Her voice seemed to be reaching deep into his brain and we swore he could hear whispering whenever she wasn't talking now.

He wasn't able to parse out anything from all this before the probes in his ass and vagina started vibrating. David jerked hard at the sensations and then started bucking wildly as the vibrating probes started to slide up and down inside of him, thrusting deeper and deeper with every push.

"Don't fight. You know you love it you fucking slut." Z's voice was oozing with contempt. "You know you love getting fucked like a good little whore."

NO! You're forcing me to like it! David was screaming inside of his mind, trying to will his brain to cut off all the input he was getting to no avail.

"You can't fight your body's needs. All sluts need a good, long, hard fucking at every oppertunity. And you're the biggest slut in the world, aren't you whore."

Fuck you! Stop this you sick twisted bitch!

The tube in his mouth started pumping away now, forcing him to suck it back in with every breath. It touched the back of his throat every time it slid into his mouth. A salty tasting fluid was seeping out of the tube, flooding over David's tongue and flowing down his throat. The suction cups at his nipples were pulling on those as well, making his nipples engorge under such stimulation.

His body was on fire. His mind was foggy. Got to focus! Look... at the pictures! Yes! Focus on them. Got to fight this! David tried to focus on finding a pattern, some kind of repetition he could be able to grasp onto. Anything to keep him from cumming. But as he looked, a sudden realization came to him. All of the pictures flashing by... were of women. Naked women, twisted and contorted in various sexual acts. And then he quite suddenly realized just what he was tasting in his mouth.

"You will cum... now."

David arched his body as the orgasm hit him like a freight train. Lights popped in front of his eyes as he felt the rush of oxytocin and serotonin exploding in his brian. His body contorted as the pumping instruments made him cum hard. Again. And again. And again. Non-stop.

Time lost meaning. His mind completely faded away. He was only vaguely aware of Z's voice telling him that he had no name. That he was property now. That he was a good girl. A good slut. A perfect sex slave. None of that mattered anymore, only the orgasmic rush of lust coursing through her veins. All that mattered to her now was making sure that feeling never went away...

Some time later...

"Oh, you're so good at that slut..." Yara pured as the green slave lapped at her sopping cunt. "Mphft," was all the slave said in return. Yara was laying spread eagle on the floor, basking in the amazing feeling of having your pussy being eaten out by a pro. Another orgasmic jolt jumped from her groin to her brain causing her to squeal in pleasure.

"She knows how to take it good too!" Z said as she continued to pump away from behind, her massive dildo plunged to the hilt in the green slaves ass.

"Oooh, thank you mistress." The green slave purred out before plunging her face back into Yara's throbbing cunt. Yara gasped as the green slave found a sweet spot and began milking it.

Tey stood off to the side, scribbling a few notes every now and then but mostly staring intently on the new green slave. Finally she tossed her notepad to the side and pulled her hair out of it's tight ponytail. "Well I think it's safe to say that formula 69, combined with Z's latest training program is a magnificent success." Tey stripped out of her lab getup and stood expectantly off to the side of the green slave. "But I reserve all judgement until I perform one last field test."

The green slave felt her pussy throb with delight as Yara scooted back and Tey positioned herself in the six-nine position. As the pair began lapping at the opposite numbers pussy, Yara came back with a large strapon and started pumping away into Tey's ass.

The green slave felt Tey's excitement and redoubled her efforts, determined to make her cum before she did, like always.

After all, this was just another typical Friday night for her.

The End

12