Just Another New Year's Eve

Story Info
A Tale from Pine Valley. Inspired by song of the same name.
4k words
4.4
6.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am The Author. I am called from the abyss to deliver a tale from Pine Valley. The new year is upon us yet this salacious saga staggers on. A son shunned, a mother mourned and unnatural urges uncovered. Poor souls.

~~~~

Why was Florida weather so damn erratic? Who was the idiot that settled in this God forsaken hell hole and thought this would be the perfect place to live? It was so hectic every time you walked out the door: damn near freezing early in the morning, a few inches of rainfall short of a flood in the afternoon, only to finish off the evening with record winter highs. Whoever it was, Drew hoped they burned in Hell. As he wiped the sweat pouring down his brow, Drew began to envy that lucky bastard. He doubted Hell was as bad as this. A lake of fire and brimstone would be a refreshing dip compared to the suffocating humidity, which was only worsened by the fact that it was December! Drew clambered into the apartment, heaving a heavy sigh as he escaped the sweltering heat. Staring into the blackness of the dark apartment, Drew shuffled through the small residence without even bothering to turn on the lights. Stumbling around in the dark was much better than opening fresh wounds.

The irony wasn't lost on him; Christmas was a season of togetherness yet it was the very thing that broke his family apart. Over a week had passed since his surprise for his mother, Alicia, took a sudden and peculiar turn. Over a week since his mother introduced him to a world of pleasure that he couldn't even begin to fathom. Over a week since she left his world entirely. Not a word ever came from her since that night, every attempt at conversation was bluntly ignored. Hell, she didn't even leave her room until she had to work later in the week. However, once she returned home, a beeline would be made for her bedroom. Drew knew how wrong what they did was, he wasn't that ignorant to social norms. A mother should never do that to her son. Inversely, a son should never fantasize about going further. Every night he relived those moments of bliss, fruitlessly trying to recreate the earth shattering euphoria his mother afforded him. He felt horrible but longed for more nevertheless.

Stopping in front of the door to his mother's bedroom, Drew stared solemnly as everything within him urged him to try again despite his futile efforts. His mama was all he had in this world, she was his world. He didn't have many friends, none of which he could consider close leaving only his mother to confide in. Without her, he would truly be alone. Stepping over to the door, Drew rapped lightly as he put his ear to it. The sound of the sheets shuffling on the other side betrayed his mother's attempt at silence. He gave it another go only to receive similar results. Drew spared a glance at the clock on the stove, only a few minutes before midnight. A stabbing pain pierced his heart at the realization, they would miss it at this rate.

Superstition and traditions were never really that important to their family, but sharing a kiss on New Year's Eve was practically a given every year. To some people--well, to pretty much all people--necking your own mom at the stroke of 12 was unorthodox at best and downright pathetically depraved at worst. Drew never saw it as odd before, it was nothing more than a small peck on the lips for good luck. It was just to ensure that their relationship thrived through another year, to stave off loneliness with the assurance that in spite of whatever happened they would make it through together. It was silly, he knew, but the thought of them forsaking that absolutely devastated him. Simply put, his mama was his rock. The world outside these walls was utterly terrifying; chaos coiled like serpents around every corner waiting to strike. People who walked, talked, breathed and lived exactly like him try to tear each other apart in a bid for status and wealth, all wrapped up nicely in a blue bubble slowly burning into ash. That world couldn't reach him in his mother's arms, their lies and filth couldn't overpower her soothing words.

Knots twisted in his stomach as Drew nearly collapsed onto his knees, his chest now heaving in panicked puffs. Streaks of tears stained his cheeks but he didn't care to dry them, he wanted her. Their bond had been tainted by that night without question, but did that mean it should end? There was so much more before that fleeting fling, was that not worth anything? Beyond the desire, the abhorrent arousal towards the woman who raised him, he still loved her. He loved her so much it was physically hurting him. He didn't know what he'd do without her. A soft warmth enveloped the young man, a familiar security that he thought lost. Through blurry vision, Drew met his mother's equally sorrowful eyes as she hugged him into her breast.

Alicia always came running when her boy was crying, he rarely ever did so she knew when those times came it was dire. Sounding like a stalling car while doing so didn't help him hide whenever he did despite how hard he tried. Cupping his tear stained cheeks, Alicia forced her forlorn boy to meet her weary gaze, "We need to talk." Once Drew had regained his composure, the pair made their way to the living room and settled on the couch.

"You haven't been sleeping well," Drew muttered meekly, drawing a soft chuckle from Alicia. He could always tell when she was wearing herself a bit thin, years of watching her toil away gave him more experience than he'd like on the matter. However, dark circles around her brilliant brown eyes didn't detract from the beauty she insisted had faded ages ago. The deafening silence between them would have consumed him if it didn't give him an opportunity to finally take her in after so long. Never was there a point in his life where Drew thought his mother was anything other than the most beautiful woman on Earth. He'd seen pretty, he'd seen fine, he'd seen sexy but no one defined beautiful quite like his mama. Would it be corny if he called her breathtaking? If so, he'd wear it as a badge of honor simply because no other word fits.

Against his better judgment, Drew's appreciative gaze wandered from her stunning features until it ventured into dangerous territory. He always thought his mother was beautiful, but he wasn't expecting to see her as anything more. She wasn't just his mama anymore, she was a woman. The generous swell of her breasts, the ones that just gave him comfort, were now the reason why his mouth watered. The shapely thighs that acted as a pillow a few years back called out to him, enticing him to journey between them. He wasn't sure how he would feel when they were finally face to face once more, but brimming with want was not what he expected.

The sound of her clearing her throat caught his attention, his stare now directed back to her knowing look. "Now I want you to be 100% honest with me," said his blushing mother, "Promise me that and I'll do the same." After taking a deep breath, Alicia took his hands in hers, "Do you hate me?"

Drew was taken aback by the question, "Of course not, I love you."

A deep frown rested on her face, "I took advantage of you, did all those awful things. It's ok if you hate me."

"Ma, I don't hate you," he insisted, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. Worry filled his expression as he noticed the guilt overtaking hers, "Do you hate yourself?"

Alicia fought to keep the waterworks in check for this but was losing miserably, groaning as she felt wet warmth trail her cheeks, "Wouldn't you!? I feel like a monster! I wanted you to be happy and in my fucked brain I thought that would do it."

"I can assure you, I was more than happy," Drew snickered but was rewarded with a smack to the chest.

"This is not a joke, Drew," Alicia admonished her son, her voice now harsh, "We crossed a line and I don't know if we can go back." Drew remained silent for a moment, an intense stare locked on his mother as he went into deep thought. He glanced down at their joined hands, relishing in the warmth that he had been denied. "I am truly sorry, baby. A mother should never put her child in that situation," she continued softly, her tone faltering as it always did when it came to him, "We made mistakes but we'll get through it like everything else." A pregnant pause hung in the air, the young teen yet to look her in the eye. Alicia anxiously stroked his hands in the hope to coax him into speaking, though she was surprised by how rugged they were. He wanted to say something, she could see it in his face as his jaw clenched. Instinctively, she brought his head to rest on her chest, despite how it made her heart flutter. The curls she missed immensely were a heaven sent in curbing her nerves but her son's silence still concerned her, "C'mon, whaddya thinking?"

"Why'd you run," he asked simply. Alicia stiffening at the question didn't go unnoticed by the teen, his suspicions ringing true. Drew may be a bit awkward, but he wasn't dumb, there was much more to this. They could have had a conversation like this ages ago, it wasn't groundbreaking news that what they did was wrong. Yet, when she spoke, he could feel the anguish that threatened to eat her alive from within. Something else was keeping her up at night.

"Does it matter," she replied dismissively, though the thundering against her ribcage betrayed her aloof answer. Drew nodded wordlessly much to his mother's dismay. When she took a while to answer, he readily reminded her of her promise. 100% honesty. Alicia buried her face in the unruly jungle atop his head, losing herself in the scent of the cologne she bought him. She liked it on men, though she hated that she loved it on him, "I was scared."

"Scared of," he prodded, nestling further into his mama's bare cleavage. He could swear he heard her heart threatening to beat its way out of her chest. Alicia's cheeks flushed furiously as she groaned inwardly. She began to pull herself away from her son, a move that sent Drew into a panic. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, "Ma don't. You promised."

A defeated whine escaped her lips, her efforts to flee foiled by her bigger son. "Drew, baby, trust me you don't want to know," she practically pleaded.

"You said we'd get through this together," said Drew, nearly burning a hole through her with his unwavering stare, "I can't get through knowing you're tossing and turning over this."

Alicia threw him an exasperated frown, "What do you want me to say!? That I was afraid I might have actually fucked you if I hadn't stopped myself!? That I was terrified of myself because all I wanted that night was to take my own son's V-card!? I'm sick Drew and I'm scared that I won't be able to stop myself!"

"Then just stop trying," he replied with a low voice, his gaze growing hungry. She looked at him as if he had just sprouted a second head, but he continued nevertheless, "I don't regret what we did. I'll never hate you for it and you shouldn't hate yourself. I..." Drew bit his lip shyly as he averted his gaze, a habit that always made her heart melt. He rubbed his neck nervously, "I... actually wanted to... k-keep going."

Pushing firmly on his chest, Alicia finally managed to separate herself from her son. Her mind reeled at the bombshell confession, "Drew, that can't happen... it's not happening!" She nearly smacked him again when he pondered why, "Well, how about the fact that you're my fucking son!?"

"What about the fact you like son fucking," he curtly shot back, earning a gasp from his mama. Drew inched closer, basking in the heat that radiated from her flustered form.

Trying in vain to save face, Alicia went to press against his chest again but found that her strength failed her once she felt the muscle hidden beneath his shirt. A shudder racked her body as her son's warm breath tickled her neck, "I am your mama boy. That is not how you speak to me." Blood ran cold in her veins as she realized that the distance between them had shrunk, with his lips becoming unbearably close to hers. Regaining resolve, Alicia placed her hands on his broad shoulders, "Pump the brakes, the hell are you doing?"

"It's almost midnight," Drew answered, pointing to the clock on the stove that read 11:57.

"Yeah no, that's a while away and I don't think doing a kiss this year is smart," said Alicia, placing a finger over her son's pursed lips.

"B-But," Drew stammered sadly, "We do it every year."

"I didn't suck your dick those other years," she shot back, her cheeks burning hotter than ever. The innocence of the tradition was long gone at this point, the sexual tension between the pair thicker than a bowl of molasses. "New Year's Eve can be just another night for us from now on," she added. Alicia instantly regretted her words as the sight of her son's crushed spirit broke her heart. Drew reluctantly retreated to his side of the couch, offering a quiet apology. Her heart ached for the boy but she dared not tempt her limits. Despite her efforts, she still couldn't rid herself of her depraved thoughts for her flesh and blood. Not sure if she could keep her desires in check, Alicia considered the questions of her son. No! Absolutely not! That was inconceivable, a wretched arrangement destined to fail. She stole a glance at the clock: 11:59. Returning her attention to her son, pangs of guilt assailed her heart. What the hell? What's one kiss?

With a sigh, she beckoned him to her side. Drew, eyes lit with excitement, closed the distance again eagerly. Their lips met just as the new year rolled in, tenderly kissing as they did years before. But then they went in for another. Then another. Then Drew placed his hand on the small of Alicia's back and never let her go. Moaning into the kiss, the single mother found herself lost in the lecherous lip lock. Why did she not want to do this again? What could have possibly convinced her that feeling her son's burly form against hers was wrong when it felt so right? God, she knew she needed to put a stop to this, if only she had the will to. Drew tentatively prodded her lips with his tongue, requesting access to her mouth which she readily gave. He hoped his inexperience didn't show too badly as they deepened the sensual kiss, their tongues entangled in a forbidden dance. She was impossibly soft against his body, he could spend days running his hands along her seemingly endless curves.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Alicia pulled him on top of her as she guided them down onto the sofa. Emboldened by his desire, Drew's wandering hands finally made their way to cup his mother's buxom bust, free from the confines of a bra. After waiting for a reprimand that never came, the teen gave the pliant flesh a firm squeeze much to the delight of his mama if her moans were anything to go by. Perky peaks pricked his palm through her shirt, urging him to caress them with his thumb. Alicia mewled into his mouth as Drew pinched her nipples, pulling him closer as he toyed with her body.

Despite the yearning to keep necking his mother nagging at him, he needed his mouth free in order to speak, "Can I see them?" Her expression was unreadable once their gaze met, nothing leaving her lips but breathless pants. Drew swallowed nervously, maybe that was a little too far. They were just speaking for the first time in days not too long ago now he was asking for her to strip!? He hurriedly went to apologize but was shocked into silence when Alicia whipped her shirt off in a single fluent motion.

A trance fell over the slack jawed teen as he stared at his bare mother's display. His eyes searched hers, finding a dark smolder that made his heart race. "C'mon baby," she whispered sweetly, inviting him by opening her arms. With renewed vigor, Drew took one of her dark tips into his mouth. Alicia moaned softly as she watched her boy greedily suck on her teats for the first time in years. Her baby boy had grown into a man before her eyes and now was loving her like one. Her accommodating legs parted without fuss as he forced them apart. Soft heat embraced his adamantine arousal as he pressed his hips into hers, a deep groan rumbling in his chest. Back on the move, his hands journeyed down to her plump rump.

Grabbing heaping handfuls of her cheeks, Drew ground his hardness into her mound. Wanton cries flew from a writhing Alicia, her hips moving in rhythm with his. This felt good. This felt irresistible. This felt right. Why did they have to deny themselves just because everyone else thought otherwise? When her hand ventured down to grab the tent in his pants, he caught her wrist. This wasn't about his needs, not this time. "It's your turn," Drew planted a passionate kiss on his mother's pouted lips, a goofy grin on his face "Wish me luck."

The older woman chuckled as he positioned himself between her legs. They worked in tandem to remove her pants, leaving her in only her plain black panties. With an affirming nod from Alicia, Drew peeled her last bit of modesty from her body, leaving her completely exposed to her admirative son. A shiver snaked up her spine as his warm breath brushed her yearning entrance. The smell of her sopping sex was intoxicating, almost overwhelming. It was then Drew realized that he was in way over his head. He barely even knew how to kiss a girl--with his mother being the first--let alone eat one out. She must have sensed his anxiety as she slowly spread her lips for him to inspect. Her finger pointed to a small nub just below her trimmed bush, "See that? Start by licking it, ok?"

Wasting little time, Drew put his mouth to work lapping at her swollen clit. Alicia hissed through gritted teeth as she combed her fingers in his uncouth curls, pushing his face into her snatch. Drew followed her instruction without fail, developing a rhythm from her requests of sucking and biting the bundle of nerves. A sense of accomplishment washed over him as he watched how Alicia's chest heaved as electric ecstasy coursed through her, how her body tossed about in fits of pleasure. It felt good to finally give her something for a change, to take care of her like she did for him. He wanted her to know how much he appreciated her, how much he loved her.

Trailing a single finger along her entrance, Drew teased her slit as he coated his hand in her flowing juices. Hitching breath worried him when he slipped his thick digit into her yearning hole, but a trembling moan rid him of any fears. He slowly began to pump his finger into her, his mouth never easing up on its assault on her tender bean. His name was like music coming from her lips, a melody of moans serenading his meal of forbidden fruit. Alicia bit her lip in an attempt not to be too loud, if any of their neighbors heard her howling like a bitch in heat for her son she'd jump into traffic. But she couldn't help herself, "Drew, I want more."

Ready to oblige, Drew pushed a second finger into his mother's soaking slit. A guttural groan escaped her opened mouth as his larger fingers filled her like she never could herself, forcing him to clamp a hand over it. Alicia fought her eyes from rolling into her head, this was what she had longed for. Sweet nectar oozed from her drenched honeypot and Drew was more than happy to lap it all up. It was a bit difficult to ignore the pain of Alicia pulling fistfuls of his hair in order to hump his face but he powered through. Desperate whines were muffled by his palm, strings of salacious swears belted in vain as she voiced her pleasure. Drew replaced his fingers with his tongue, filling his mama's tight tunnel as he lashed at her wet walls. Dripping wet fingers caressed her fleshy pearl, earning even more wanton cries from the beauty before him.

Alicia clawed at the couch cushions in a vain attempt at clinging to her sense of reality. She couldn't remember the last time she had a man do this for her, the last time she felt a touch other than her own. Frustration built up from years of neglect, sensitivity heightened by her abstinent streak, whirlwind emotions between her darling son, a perfect storm to reach toe curling nirvana. She was hurtling towards the edge and he knew it. Drew's pace picked up, rubbing quick circles into her engorged clit as he bore into her core with his tongue. Husky groans fired one after and into his hand as he took her higher towards the summit.

12