Just Another New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinking his fingers back inside of her, Drew climbed her body until he was able to kiss her throat. "Do it Ma, I wanna see you do it," he all but growled into her skin, his fingers pistoning into her slick slit, "I wanna make you mine." He wasn't ready for the ear piercing screech that followed his demand, there was no way the neighbors didn't hear that. Her body thrashed wildly as her orgasm hit her harder than a ton of bricks, her back arching until her hips were suspended above the couch. A couple dozen 'fucks' and 'shits' followed, Alicia practically weeping in pleasure underneath her amazed son. Once her climax subsided, she collapsed back onto the sofa completely spent. A soft whimper slipped from her as Drew pulled his fingers from her quivering quim. The teen immediately popped his coated digits into his mouth, moaning as he savored her taste. This was probably the hardest he had ever been in his life, it was almost painful straining against his pants. Drew giddily began undoing his fly, "Ok, now it's my--"

The sound of snoring cut his sentence short much to his surprise. Sure enough, a glance over to his mama revealed that she was sound asleep. Drew chuckled, pleased to see that his mother could finally rest. His eyes trailed along her naked form, his length throbbing at the beauty of the older bombshell. What he told her was true: he wanted her to be his. She had been lonely for so long, sacrificing her happiness for his well-being. He saw her slave herself to give him everything he has, it was only right for him to take care of her now. His mother was an amazing woman and a woman like her deserved the very best, if not that the best he could muster. Drew scooped Alicia into his arms, carrying the smaller woman to her bedroom. It felt strange being the one to tuck his mom in but he enjoyed the novelty.

With a final tender peck on her lips, Drew slipped out of her room, "Happy New Year, Ma." He groaned pitifully when his aching arousal drew his attention, "Fine, time to deal with you."

12