All Comments on 'Just Another Rainy Day at The Beach'

by GeeGee2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 12 years ago
Great Read.

Enjoyed your story of sharing your wife, I hope it was true!

It's a fantasy of many married men and your description of the event will help relive similar situations with our own spouses.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 12 years ago
Exquisitely written piece of erotica...

...but how sad that it ends with the wife consumed with guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She allowed herself to be used by her pathetic POS husband.

Of course she's consumed with guilt. Her brain finally kicked in, too late however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic read

Very well written. You expressed the feelings of the characters very well. And that made it a better quality story.

I have very similar voyeur fantasies concerning my spouse. Even if they never really happen doesn't diminish the thrill of thinking about them.

After all, 'Die Gedanken sind frei.' Which in English I found out means: 'Thoughts are free.'

I can't wait to read your next story, or maybe even a sequel to this one!!

Jeff

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 12 years ago
Great job.

Loved your story. Well written, arousing, well paced. Hope there are more to follow. Thank you for your contribution to this community.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Why stop

You are an amazing author. Why did you stop submitting stories? This was incredibly well done. It was like I was sitting there in person watching. 5

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 6 years ago
Oh Golly,

Wow.

Not my regular genre at all, for some reason I assumed it was going to be a young man being seduced by a mature woman.

And so nicely written.

What a pleasant surprise.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Disappointed

that you seem to have only written a few stories. This was the first of yours I have read and it was mostly very nicely done.

Mostly means 1 or 2 issues, sorry.

"At this point I became all too aware that Geri (and I!) were so caught up in the overwhelming sexual tension of the moment that there was no turning back from what was inescapably about to transpire."

Sorry but this is bollocks, the moment he became aware was the moment he was not overwhelmed and even after penetration this could be stopped if need be, I've heard of women changing their mind and asking for it to stop after it's started and kudos to the men and woman that respected this. In fact stopping just before penetration (or at least pausing at the end of the 1st in stroke) is sometimes a good thing, it give all parties time to think - Geri, does she want this, kurt, does he respect them enough to stop without complaint, husband, does he really want this. It leaves very little doubt.

After Geri was trying to make sense of it all, looking to understand as much how she had allowed it and all he went on about was how he had felt. OK it wasn't obvious from what she said, but for something like this to work best there needs to be plenty of aftercare (starting with getting her the robe and helping her to cover up, then holding her while she processed it) followed by a proper de-brief (sorry to sound clinical), which would include what both of them felt before, during and after. Geri may well have put a never happening again and talk about it again on, but if they had discussed it properly when she was ready, there may have been less vehemence in her demands.

I know over analytical, but for me it's usually a sign I like something :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous