Just Another Random Hookup Pt. 02

Story Info
A femboy, a Daddy and a club again.
1.5k words
4.59
7.8k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's just a long green leather couch all along one wall of the room. The man is sitting in the middle of it. His arms on the back, sitting comfortably like he owns everything in the room.

He grins at the sight of me, running his eyes over my tight little booty shorts. "How are you?"

"A little mind fucked from the last time with you." I say and laugh.

"You loved it, admit it." He says leaning forward from the couch.

"I did." I nod, embarrassed and then add "but you did too."

He steps up to me and in one quick movement peels his tight fitting T-Shirt up over his head and off. I run my eyes down over his arms and chest - trying not to seem like I need to stare.

Big hands slide behind me and grip my tight little ass, squeezing harshly with strong hands, forcing me to push up against the front of his large frame as he smiles down at me and whispers "Oh, I do enjoy mind fucks. That's why you're here."

Mind fucks are the best - mind fucks are the worst.

My palms go to the broad chest to steady myself as I look up at him. A look of warmth and need on my face.

He slides his hands inside my briefs and grips my bare ass cheek, making me groan loudly as I can feel his massive bulge prodding into my tummy. He guides me with him, stepping forward, which causes me to step backwards - half lifting half walking me with him, until I'm pressed up against the wall.

He breathes heavily, watching my timid face as he mauls my ass - fingers firm and rough. I stare at him, a little nervous at his sudden roughness with me.

Then I hear those words with a deep growl and something inside me goes warm and soft.

"Turn around. Push your undies down to your ankles." He growls deeply.

I nod with big brown eyes wide and filled with nervousness, fingers slide into my undies and push, bending over to slip them down quickly along my legs.

It's his growls I think - they go straight to my tummy and make it all buttery and warm.

I start sobbing now and feel aroused as I start to step out of the garment, my pale bottom bare. But just then, he suddenly reaches for me and spins me around and slaps at my naked little ass before I can finish stepping out of the undies.

"No. Leave your undies around your ankles. Keep your legs together like a proper gurl-bitch." He grips the back of my neck and pushes me up against the wall, slapping the pert little ass harshly with a few hard smacks.

He stares at the soft cotton pink briefs around my ankles and after smacking my ass until it's also a matching shade of pink, he wraps his hand around his massive cock and starts to stroke it. Then with another growl he steps close behind me, starting to slap my little ass with it!

I feel my eyes close as I sob out and press my knees together and push out my bottom girlishly. The pose I've practised a few times in the mirror when I'm alone.

Okay maybe more than a few times - guess I was practising for someone who growls.

I look over my shoulder, red faced as he slaps me with that thick heavy shaft. "I'm not a proper girl? Daddy, am I?"

He moans heavily watching me push out my girly bottom at him, which literally looks to him like a girl's ass and not a boy's. He spits into his fingers messily and rubs it between the warm soft buns, getting my pussy all slick.

"Of course you are. What kind of question is that?" He slaps at my ass harshly again, his palm snapping against my flesh.

"You are a girl." He strokes at his rigid python and presses the head between my little buns and slowly pops the head into me, horny as if he needs his pussy. He groans as the head pops into my ass and grips at one of my hips firmly, the other pressing on the small of my back, pushing my upper body against the wall firmly.

Slowly he sinks his big, fat cock deep inside me, moaning with a deep, hungry growl.

The slaps and his thrust into my bottom feel so forceful and I let out a cry that doesn't sound remotely male - a soft breathless cry of helplessness. Pushed firmly against the wall, I feel my nipples pressed into the hard surface, letting out another cry of hurt which soon turns to a shocked whimper as I feel the pressure and then the probing cock sinks deep into me.

I feel overwhelmed. "I'm a girl." I whisper into the wall.

He lets go of my hips and slaps my tight, smooth little ass. "Say it again. Louder."

He places his hands flat on the wall on either side of me, his feet parted and he groans and starts thrusting into my ass with hard, deep thrusts. So deep that I have to rise onto my tiptoes, the little pink panties hanging around my ankles, pressing my legs together as he starts using my pussy for his pleasure.

He pants huskily and growling like an animal as he fucks me forcefully from behind against the wall, panting hotly.

I look back again and whimper out another "I'm... I'm a girl", feeling his thrusts go deep and firm into me. He pushes me hard into the wall, trapping my little clit-cock against it and my body, squashed painfully with each thrust.

"I'm a girl!" I wail out again as his cock ploughs me harder and harder each time. The words spill out louder as he slams into me, starting to hurt my clit with every thrust, tears start to well up in my eyes.

He sighs, seeming to appreciate hearing my girlish voice saying those words as he bucks his hips. I feel eyes run down over me, looking at me - all dainty and pretty with my smooth legs tucked together and the round little bum pushed back as he ploughs it over and over.

He growls again, slamming deeply into my luscious pussy, breathing hard into my ear. "Mmn that's it, my good baby girl - hurt yourself on my dick."

I keep saying my mantra without him asking me, "i'm a girl, i'm a girl" over and over in time with his thrusts. The words undulate from a cry to a whisper and finally in a rush, I feel my orgasm explode. My trapped clitty squirting against the wall.

The cream dribbles down as he slams me into it even harder, so all I can do is look back and confess again in yet another soft whisper, barely audible this time "I'm a girl".

He keeps shoving against me, panting hard and growling in my ear as I keep repeating my mantra over and over. Then with a final loud growl, he seems to shudder and gasp with pleasure and he starts to gush into my pussy, squirting his load into me.

"Ugh fuck, baby."

I feel my body slammed over and over as he comes, making a wet sticky mess on the wall as my squashed clit slides over the mess I just made. Feeling his own cum erupting and filling my insides. I grip the wall to steady myself against his onslaught, loving the feeling of this muscular man losing himself inside me.

"Oh God Daddy!" I sob, held up with weak wobbly knees and the firm press of his cock.

He grinds inside me and moans deeply, finishing off finally, his warm creamy cum dribbling down the backs of my smooth thighs, gasping and grunting under his breath.

His thick hand squeezing and rubbing at the back of my neck. "Mmnn, such a good girl, and such a good boy too."

I sigh and start reaching back for him as our eyes meet and my already flushed cheeks feel like they are burning up. "You completely break me Daddy." I half laugh, half moan at his words.

He smiles softly and he leans in and kisses my lips gently now. "Mmnm, I needed that princess. Daddy was uhm... hungry."

I feel pleased and smile, starting to pick up my clothes and slip them back on.

He reaches for his wallet and pulls out a wad of notes, he then counts a few and holds it out to me.

I look surprised and a hurt look rises onto my face, but he shakes his head and laughs.

"No baby girl. It's not payment for what we do here. But you do belong to me and you will dress like it."

I take the notes and stare back at him with a look of confusion on my face now.

"Buy something slutty. Something you would die of embarrassment to be seen in. Wear it the next time you walk into the club."

I nod and watch him walk out. Calling after him. "Yes Daddy. I will."