Just Another Random Hookup

Story Info
A femboy, a Daddy and a club.
2.3k words
4.55
13.9k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another random hookup.

"Heya" I call out softly at the big hunk of a man as we brushed past each other down the narrow corridor of the club - as you do.

I hear a laugh and then he turns and smacks my bottom!

"Hey there" He says back to me.

I giggle "Well you sound fun!" Actually though, it was probably me that was the real hoot.

He smiles back and looks me over, "..and you definitely look fun."

Okay so what am I even doing? He's pretty big around 6'3 or 6'4, at least - built like a boxer, or like someone you wouldn't wanna mess with as you pass him down a narrow corridor of a club.

Me? I'm not really that big. I'm 5'7 and maybe 175lbs and curvy from all the sugar free donuts. I have big brown pretty eyes (I think) and longish dark brown hair. I'm smooth and I have pale geeky skin - I'm prime, get beat-up-in-a-narrow-corridor material.

"You probably work out a lot. Huh?" Damn it - what am I even doing?

"Actually I'm a gym nut and I've been a boxer since I was a teen" He says slowly, his voice all deep and rumbly "But enough about me - why don't you do a spin for me and show off that cute body?"

Umm what?

I blush shyly at the request, but my body starts to turn slowly - wishing I had more than the small cotton shorts and the sleeveless light blue T-shirt on.

He looks at me unabashedly - up and down, licking his lips hungrily at the sight of my curvy pale body, making the pale skin even more obvious when I blush. I find myself glancing down at his crotch and start seeing the outline of a thick cock forming.

Slow down slut I think to myself - too many pink margaritas.

My rump is rounded and soft, arms smooth and curvy as I look over my shoulder at him.

"I don't think I'm much for working out - gym guys are kinda scary to me..' I say completing the turn - hands twisting playfully behind me.

He grins, eyes fixing on my plump bum as he gives me a good examination "That's all right, you don't need a gym, you're perfect as you are".

I'm blushing again.

A happy embarrassed little smile on my lips as I look up at the big tall male. Eyes running slowly from his crotch and higher past the big wider shoulders to his face that now has a big smile on it.

Okay so I might be lying about him being a random hunk who walked past me in a narrow corridor of a club. I might have been staring at him across the bar for a few weeks. I might have also been invited to a private room only to decline the invite - all flustered and giggly.

"You sound kind of tough..and scary actually" I say.

He reaches over his big right hand and cups my hairless chin - lifting it. "Nothing to be scared of, I promise" He says in a deep voice looking down at me. "...as long as you behave for me".

He then chuckles.

Not that funny really I think.

I feel a hot shiver of nervousness at his big hand on my chin, feeling the power behind the fingers. My big brown eyes are warm as they stare up at him. 'B..behave?' I whisper - voice a bit shaky as I ask softly 'Wh..what do you mean by that?'

Well actually I'm pretty sure I do know - I just want him to be precise.

He runs his thumb over my pouty lips and says "Putting this pretty mouth to good use for starters" His eyes never leave mine.

I stare back. My heart thuds in my chest. Warm breath against his thumb as he caresses my lips - trying not to glance lower at his pants all the while, as I remember the thick shape of him. After what seems like ages I nod silently, my pale cheeks going warm.

He licks his lips as I submit, pushing the thumb gently between the lips as I almost automatically start suckling on it. What can I do? He can probably kill me with just that thumb.

I stare up at him.

The big strong frame towering over me and it feels so natural to just give in. The thumb is firm, the skin weathered and rough - pushing in past my warm delicate lips. I suck slowly as our eyes lock, feeling a little whimper leave me 'C..can i call you Daddy?' I ask.

"That's what I am from now on, and you belong to your Daddy, don't you?" He says, in a serious tone. A deep part of me giving in and knowing I'm about to be claimed fully.

My chest rises, trying to catch my breath with little ragged sighs. I nod as the warm blush on my face increases, staring up at this strange masculine man I hear myself whisper breathlessly 'I belong to Daddy'.

He nods approvingly, as if signalling simply the beginning of the process of making me fully his. "Yes you do, and now it's time to prove it"

He walks me down the corridor to the first available room. Two pretty femboys are snogging each other. They turn and stare at the break in etiquette.

"Out" He says and just growls.

They scamper out.

"Down" He says with the same growl, applying pressure on my shoulder with those big boxer hands.

I don't need to be told twice. My eyes are still locked on him and it feels natural to give in, letting go of years of trying to compare to strong masculine men and giving in easily to him now. Falling on my knees, I stare at the thick long swollen shape of his manhood - my lip trembles.

'Its b..beautiful and scary daddy' I sob going full slut-mode.

"Nothing to be scared of," he says, his deep voice vibrating through my trembling body, "You'll get to know it very well, so worship it. Need it. But for now, unzip and take it out, like a good girl".

My hands slide up, gently caressing the legs and thighs through his pants as the shaky fingers finally tug slowly at his zipper, sliding all the way down and feeling the pants relax. The deep vibrating voice seems to shake me in the very centre of me, making my insides turn to warm honey.

'I like you calling me - that word..' I whisper as my eyes lift to his face again, tugging slowly on his pants until I'm finally faced with the cock encased in just black briefs.

"Take them off, gurl" his voice booms in the dimly lit room.

I feel my resistance fall away as he speaks in that deep confident voice, looking up at the strong man in front of me - the shape of his cock under the briefs is long and thick, dwarfing my own that's hidden under my soft cotton shorts.

I tug with pale fingers on the briefs, revealing the swollen bare shape of his cock - the erect penis throbs freely in front of me.

He seems only half-hard though, but thick and veiny and 9" of uncut cock hanging over full, low hanging balls, the musky scent of it intoxicating. I can almost feel the heat come off it as it's at level with my face.

'You belong to me girl - you were born for this."

My soft brown eyes widen, face twisting with excitement as he speaks words deep into me, to a hidden trapped part of me that's tired of trying to be strong. 'Born to be your girl.' I whisper so softly it's barely audible.

I lean closer and feel my hot breath on the only half erect shaft, sticking a wet pink tongue out and tasting the thick head.

He lets out a soft moan at that first contact of the pink tongue on his big, bulbous cockhead. Tasting its tip makes the manhood twitch and harden further. "That's it." He says encouragingly as my pretty eyes glaze over slowly with cocklust.

A deep sense of happiness washes over me as I hear him moan. This strong powerful man reacting to my gentle caress - letting out growls and moans. I lean closer and circle the velvet head with my warm tongue, leaving a wet trail of saliva and letting out a soft squeal as I see it thicken and start to get harder with my caresses.

'Oh god daddy I can't believe how happy doing this to you makes me feel.'

He lets out a deep moan. "Mmmh, that's a good girl. Give in to that feeling completely."

My eyes start to close, intoxicated by the taste and smell of his masculinity - the voice deep and powerful and dripping with lust. I sink the cock slowly between my warm wet waiting lips, giving in to my need to please this big powerful man - to please my Daddy. Wrapping my lips and playing my wet tongue over the silken shaft.

"Your transformation is almost complete" he says, his voice rumbling with deep satisfaction.

I pull back for a moment staring in shock at the now fully erect shaft, soaked with my saliva. Looking up at him I sob out 'I love this Daddy,' and slide the cock back deep into my mouth - all the way down to the base until I feel the thick rod hit the back of my throat, making me cough and splutter. My tummy flip flops as I feel a sliver of fear at his length.

He grins as I get taken over by cocklust and grabs my head pulling it toward his horsecock, forcing it deeper into my throat making it bulge, finally pleasuring a Daddy as I was meant to.

He grunts as he deflowers my throat, watching tears stream down my pale face as I start to cough, and then he suddenly starts to pull back.

"That's good for now, I'll train you to get used to it in the future."

I gasp trying to catch my breath through the coughing. The cock is proud and erect, looking like it has conquered me. I just stare at it - and then up at you, wiping away drool and tears from my flushed pink face.

'Y..yes daddy..whatever you want.' I mumble, my heart thudding with anticipation and fear.

"Good. Today's a big day, it's time to fully claim you, and turn you into mine." He says and before I can react I feel his large hands grabbing me and lifting with ease, as if weighing nothing, turning me around and pushing me down on all fours in the centre of the little room - making my round rump stick out.

I stare back at him, the thin cotton of my shorts outlining the shape of my buttocks.

He reaches down and rips it off my bum as if it was paper, exposing it fully to his lustful gaze as he towers over me, smiling at my nervousness of knowing what's about to happen.

My body trembles with heat and need, the show of strength overwhelming me and I reach back with shaky fingers to dig into my rounded bum, pulling open the flesh of my buttocks to bare the tight dark pink opening between them.

He chuckles. "Good gurl" watching the last vestige of my manhood that is about to be shattered, making my transition complete. My buttocks clench as I feel that huge cockhead sliding up and down between your soft round cheeks and propping up against the tight little opening.

"Ask for it, like a good girl. Give yourself to me" He commands.

My position and demeanour is full of submission, giving up my manhood to him. Sacrificing it for this overpowering pleasure. 'I want it Daddy' I whisper with closed eyes, face red, fingers stretching for him to penetrate me.

"I want your cock inside me."

He places a strong hand on my hip to steady me and holds his throbbing shaft with the other, and starts pushing, the huge cockhead stretching out my little pink dark hole, almost tearing it as it takes his manhood inside. "Such a tight little pussy." He groans.

He puts his other hand on the other hip now holding me firmly in place as he forces himself inside inch by slow inch. "This is who you've always been, this is who you were born to be - a little girlslut for a Daddy, existing for his pleasure."

My eyes close and suddenly I'm squirting on the floor between my knees. The room seems to fade and go dark and all that exists is the thick swollen cock and my tight little ring clenching down on it as I orgasm for what seems like hours.

When I can speak I look back and feel him slowly pull out, his cock still erect and pre-orgasm.

"Didn't you.." my voice trails off questioningly.

He only smiles back and reaches for his mobile inside his jacket pocket.

"Now that was fun - making you sissygasm for me like the craven little slut you are."

"Craven?" I ask. "What does that mean?"

I know exactly what it means.

He only grins, ignoring my question and leans in, reaching around between my legs and cupping my smooth little cock as it twitches and leaks. "So from now on, whenever I'm here, you're mine and mine alone. Understood?"

What can I do but nod. "Yes Daddy"

Then other words follow in a rush as I watch him slide his pants back on "Wait. Did you like what we did Daddy? I want to give you more of it"

He smiles again. "Don't worry, babygurl, I'll teach you. But I have to go for now."

He gives me a hard spank on my pale round ass cheek, leaving a red handprint on it.

"So you remember who you belong to."

"You Daddy." I call after him as he starts to walk out.

He nods and smiles.