Just Another Tavern Wench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsraider1
dsraider1
49 Followers

"Oh, gods. That's so good," Melanie wailed as she bit her knuckle to keep quiet.

The pain and pleasure was too much for her. It mingled together and set off an unstoppable reaction in her body. She began to orgasm again.

"Ah, you're a hot sloppy mess, whore," Luke hissed as his pounding rhythm changed.

The feel of Melanie's hot folds against the skin of his cock had become too much. He sped up the pace of his thrusts and let go of her hair. Instead, he grabbed both her tits and began to pinch her nipples as he pounded her ass. Melanie's orgasm refused to end. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her mouth fell open as wave after wave of pleasure crushed her. Suddenly, Luke thrust forward and sank his cock as deep as possible within her. Melanie gasped as she was filled to the brim by his hard cock. It almost felt larger than before. Luke grunted and his shaft twitched inside her. Spurts of hot fluid began to shoot out of his manhood. She could feel it as it shot forward and splashed against the entrance to her womb. Some of it then bounced back and flowed around Luke's still twitching cock.

As Melanie gasped, Luke grunted and pulled back from her. His softening shaft popped out of her womanhood with a wet plopping noise. Melanie balanced herself by putting both her hands up against the wall in front of her. She was still bent over, and as he caught his breath, Luke stared appreciatively at the cunt he had just fucked so well. As he watched, Melanie's pink flower spasmed again and white cum begin to leak out of her inner depths. It trickled out of her vagina and dripped down her shaking thighs.

"Well, I think I have a new favorite tavern," Luke laughed as he pulled his pants back up. "That was the one of the best fucks of my life, wench. I usually like to move around, but I think I'll be coming back here before too long."

dsraider1
dsraider1
49 Followers
12