Just Another Visit to her Mother's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Stacy, she answered after four rings, I thought it might go to voicemail as I was losing all hope.

"Hey." was all she said. At least she was talking to me.

"Hey." was all I could say back to her.

"Listen. We'll talk tomorrow, okay? Please don't come home tonight. I bumped into Matt," Matt was our neighbour, "We're having drinks and maybe I can even things up between you and I later tonight."

The phone clicked and the dial tone followed. I knew exactly what she was talking about. Matt was a bachelor, a strong, handsome bachelor. I liked being cuckolded, watching her get fucked hard by another strong man was exciting to watch, and made me feel good that she was getting some good sex. But at least I was there to watch. Her alone with another man, sure, still hot, but then I'm left all to my imagination, and I've got a terrible imagination.

I continued walking down the sidewalk, not knowing where exactly I was going. I thought for a moment I should try returning to Ms. Oliver's house, but I knew that wasn't going to happen, no matter what I tried. I just kept walking, my tight white jeans rubbing against me. I kept thinking of Stacy in our bed, my bed, with Matt.

Goddammit. Now people would see the anal plug heart at the back of my tight white jeans, and the fresh cumstain on the front.

12