Just Ask Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holesome
holesome
113 Followers

Then Dr. Lacey turns to me. "Hayden," she says, "Would you come with me? I need to speak with you privately," and I gulp.

"Okay," I say, and Dr. Lacey turns and walks away without waiting for me. I steal a quick glance at Ellyn- what could she want?

"I'll get your stuff- don't make her wait!" Ellyn hisses. I get up quick and follow Dr. Lacey out the door of the studio and into the hall. Dr. Lacey stops at a side hall, where no one will hear us. I'm so nervous to hear what she has to say, I'm not used to having quiet asides with my professor.

"So Hayden," she says, and I gulp again. "You may have known that we had some special guests at our concert tonight," she says. Huh? I didn't know. I wouldn't have thought we'd have special guests at a student concert. Why would they come to something so informal?

Dr. Lacey continues. "Some friends of mine from New York were visiting for the weekend and stopped in to see the concert. They were particularly impressed by you tonight, especially your solo. They run a company in the city and they'd like to meet you," she says, and one of her eyebrows raises suggestively. "I hear they're looking for a company member to join their tour this summer."

My heart stops. There were professionals here tonight? And they might want to hire me? I'm not even professional yet, I'm still a student. But a summer job touring with a dance company would be... incredible. Literally exactly what I want to do.

"Come with me so I can introduce you," she says, and I nod mutely. I can hardly believe it. I'm glad I dressed nice, because Jackson said he was taking us somewhere fancy tonight but wouldn't tell me anything else. Good thing, because otherwise I would have left in my trash clothes.

We get out to the lobby, where a very posh couple meets eyes with Dr. Lacey. The man is short and compact, wiry muscle. He stands with a lot of presence, it makes him seem taller than he is. The woman is on the tall side of normal, long blonde hair, deep chocolate skin, and she has that stance that just screams dancer. I try to keep my cool and I turn on my charm.

"Cassandra, darling, loved the show," croons the man. He has a slight lisp.

"Thank you Marc, so glad you enjoyed it," answers Dr. Lacey. I've never heard anyone use Dr. Lacey's first name before. I've dreamed about being on a first name basis with her. "And Monique, dear, glad to have you out," she says.

Monique nods. "Your students have a lot of talent, Cassie," and I scream internally. Cassie? Really!? Serious, severe Dr. Lacey has a nickname?

"This one especially," says Marc, and I stick my hand out to greet him.

"I'm Hayden," I say, and he smiles up at me.

"Nice to meet you, dear," he says.

"Pleasure," I say warmly. I hold my hand out to Monique, and she takes it like she's royalty.

"Monique," she says, and I repeat my name for her.

"Hayden is one of my most promising pupils," says Dr. Lacey, and the two nod. I flush with pride but try to keep it contained.

"He's got a lot of talent. Very insightful choreography, too," says Marc.

Monique is a bit more reserved. "Your extensions could use some work. You have some beautiful lines, you're not making the most of them," she says.

"Thank you," I say, an automatic response to notes at this point. For some reason that makes Monique laugh.

"We really enjoyed your work tonight," Marc says. "We'd love you to audition for us,"

"Yes, I think we could really help you grow," Monique adds.

"It'd be a pleasure," I say, trying to keep my cool.

"Monique and Marc are going to be back for a residency in a few weeks," Dr. Lacey says, "They're going to set one of their repertory pieces on us."

"We'll also be holding auditions for our summer tour," says Marc.

"We only have a few spots for students, and we're still holding auditions in the big markets," says Monique, "so we're not making any promises. But we'd love to have you audition,"

"Well I'd be happy to audition for you," I say, and then I feel a warm arm wrap around me. Instinctively I lean in to it, I know immediately it's Jackson.

"Hi baby," he says, every bit the warm Southern charmer I know.

"Hi babe," I say, and give him a light peck on the cheek. He smiles at the contact. "Marc, Monique, Dr. Lacey, this is my boyfriend Jackson."

"Nice to meet you," he says, extending his hand to all of them in turn. Dr. Lacey appraises him with a strange look in her eye.

"Ah yes, the subject of your solo," she says, and I tense a little. Hopefully Dr. Lacey won't ream him a new one. She can be... moody. "Nice to meet Hayden's muse," and I blush deeper than I think I've ever blushed. Thank God I've got so much green on, it'll cancel out the red in my face.

"Thank you ma'am, that's very kind of you," he drawls, and Dr. Lacey laughs. Thank God.

"I don't mean to be rude, but Hayden and I have a reservation and if we don't leave soon, we'll lose our table," he says.

"Well don't let us keep you," says Marc.

"And we have lots of catching up to do, Cassie," Monique says, arching her eyebrow at me. She definitely knows Jackson and I are going to get freaky tonight and it seems to give her supreme amusment.

"Yes, yes, young love and all that," Dr. Lacey says dismissively, and I duck my head to hide my smile. That's exactly what it is.

"We'll talk later," says Monique, giving Jackson a once-over and me the eye.

"Thanks for coming," I say, shaking hands. "Looking forward to your residency," and we say our goodbyes.

Jackson says goodbye, every bit the upstanding gentleman, and takes my hand. We exit the lobby and walk down the stairs of the arts building. He leans in close to my ear. "After dinner, I'm going to fuck you to the moon and back," he says, and my ass twangs. I shiver.

* * * * * * *

Dinner was incredible. We drove to a five-star restaurant in one of the really fancy gated communities up the mountain. Of course the rich people stole all the prettiest real estate for themselves. I'm not sure how Jackson afforded this kind of place, but I've got better manners than to ask. I've definitely never eaten anywhere like this. I grew up real poor, was on food stamps for most of my life. I learned how to eat at a place like this because I had to go to so many fancy dinners at school for my scholarships, so I knew to use the correct fork when the salads came out and didn't look like a total idiot. Jackson was obviously used to dining like this, the picture of sophistication and manners. And the way he wore that suit... I was looking at him for dessert.

Our cuisine was expertly prepared. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable, and best of all, I was sharing it with Jackson. He kept taking my hand during the meal, rubbing my wrist with his thumb. Whenever he takes my hand I feel my whole body glow. I think back to just a few weeks ago, when he picked me up off the side of a dark mountain road. Things have changed so quickly since then. I went from one fuck to the next, feeling empty, trying to fill the hole with whatever dick I could find. Now, since Jackson, I have never felt so full.

We're in his car on the way back to campus when I get a text.

Bitch. Are you coming?

It's Ellyn. We have a big turnup planned tonight with the dance department. Since it's Saturday, everyone is going to be beyond fucking lit. I know I am.

Yes, I'm coming. Chill.- I write back.

Hurry tf up. You are officially past fashionably late.- she writes.

I snort and send her a thumbs up. As much as I'm looking forward to this party, I could care less about how late we are. Jackson takes my hand, driving smoothly around the mountain curves.

"Ellyn says we're very late," I say quietly, not wanting to spoil the delicious comfortable silence.

"Ellyn has never been on time in her life," he says, chuckling. "She can chill."

"That's what I said!" I exclaim, and he rubs my hand.

"We might just be a little more late though," he says, and before I can ask, he answers. "I've been dying to get inside you since that first little number and I don't think I can wait much longer."

"Oh really? I didn't know you liked jazz," I say. "Maybe I'll do more of it," and he growls.

"You were lucky we were in public. Because I was close to throwing you on the floor and taking you right there in front of everyone."

Instantly, I'm hard. I think back to when he fucked me in the dressing room at the mall. "I thought you liked the thrill of being caught?"

His hand moves to my thigh. "Well I'm not trying to go to jail for it."

I spread my legs for him so his hand can go higher. "If you go to jail I'll come make conjugal visits." I offer, and he laughs.

"You're so generous," he says, and the back of his hand rubs against my bulge.

"You have no idea," I say, an idea forming in my mind. I reach over and palm his length through the pantsj of his suit. He moans low and opens up for me. I massage it slowly, with firm pressure, fully intending to fill his dick out. I run my hands up under his shirt, feeling the hard abs and the soft fur. My mouth starts to water and that familiar feeling of hypnosis overtakes me. I have to have him, right now. Maybe if we keep moving, we can make the party on time.

I undo the latch on his slacks and pull the zipper done. The outline of his thick cock lays obscenely along the side of his leg, the pants hiding nothing. I see the dark red of his underwear and I slide my hand down, one layer of fabric closer to my prize. I love the feel of it in my hand. It's heavy, it's thick, it fits perfectly in my palm. I could honestly stroke it all day. But my goal is not to make him cream his pants- it's to swallow every delicious drop.

I fish his dick out slowly, not wanting to disturb his driving.

"Baby?" he says, "Are you sure this is a good idea? It's dark and these are the back roads-" and he lets out a hard moan as I swallow him to the root in one smooth motion.

I come back up and let the head pop out of my mouth. "I need you, right now. I'm going to have you," I say, and I return my attention to the thick pole at my face. I slurp it down, staying down and breathing through my nose. I have him so deep I'm basically cuddling his dick with my throat. I only go an inch or two up as I blow him, keeping him in my throat as long as I can. And I can do this all night.

His breath hitches and the car jumps. I think I made his foot twitch. Perhaps this isn't the safest option, but I am committed nonetheless. I am going to swallow his cum and clean it off this perfect staff.

"Fuck baby," Jackson moans, his precum flowing heavy. I am determined to win my prize. I flutter my throat muscles on his dick and it jumps. The car swerves, which only makes me more excited. I love the way I make him feel. I want to feel my reward hitting the back of my throat. The car lurches forward again as I rotate my head around his cock. I think we might actually crash, and if we do, I'll be happy to die with Jackson down my neck.

I feel the car shift and the tires squeal. Jackson's hand grabs my hair and yanks me off his cock. Disoriented, I try to regain my balance as Jackson jumps out of the car, slams his door shut, and before I know it he's yanking open my door and then he's got my pants off. I wore special underwear for him tonight, a mesh jock that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. He throws my jeans in the backseat and pulls my legs so my ass is hanging off the seat, then he kneels and dives into my ass.

"Oh! Fuck!" I shout as his tongue enters me. He licks, nips, and sucks at my bud and I feel a flush spreading over my face and chest. I scrabble for purchase, desperately trying to get his tongue further inside, but I can't get a solid footing. His arms lock under my back and his face is buried in my ass. I grab the seat with one arm and the dash with the other and hold on for dear life. He eats me ferociously, like a starving man on his last meal. I know my moans are louder and higher but I don't care, who's going to hear us out on the side of the road like this?

Suddenly the heat of his mouth is gone and the cool night air washes over me. The windshield is completely fogged and I can see steam rising from our bodies. Jackson fumbles the glovebox open and scrabbles around until he finds the bottle of lube we keep for emergencies. He squirts a generous amount onto his cock as I play with my ass.

"I'm gonna fuck you stupid," he says. I wrap my arms under my legs and hold them up to my chest for him.

"Come get it," I say, and he guides his thick dick into my waiting hole. I feel the blunt head smoothly slide in, entering its familiar home. I open up for him easily, by this point there is no need to inch in. I take him with ease.

"Fuck, baby," he moans, and he takes me with long strokes. A flush steals across his face and he meets my eyes. The connection is intense and I have no desire to look away. He leans over for a kiss and I wrap my arms around his shoulders, my legs around his back. I draw him in as far as I can and he melts into me. He pumps me and his lips never leave mine. I can barely breathe but I don't care, I could suffocate like this and die happy. My moans escape directly into his mouth. I love the feel of his weight on mine.

His fucking is more frantic, he jabs my hole with quick thrusts, circles around inside me, hitting all the right spots and I feel tingly all over. My hardon is trapped between us, the friction and the feel of the mesh jock is glorious. I'm panting and my moans are raspy, he removes his mouth from mine and puts it directly onto my ear. He knows I love this. I go wild, bucking and thrusting back, trying to get him as far inside me as it is possible to go. There is only him, only me, only us. His tongue in my ear sets me on fire and I claw at his back, trying to return some of the sensation he's giving me. He pounds into me and I forget how to move and all I can do is lay there, accept the fucking.

His thrusting becomes more erratic and I can feel myself getting close too. Between his constant battering of my prostate and the friction and pressure of his body against my cock I'm so close. He pushes deep inside me, bites down hard on my neck, and I can feel his staff pulsing inside me. He screams into my flesh and my vision goes black. The pleasure overtakes my body and I feel like I'm flying, high above Earth, soaring on a transcendental wave of pleasure that only comes from Jackson.

I slowly come back to reality, I realize Jackson isn't on top of me. I feel his tongue at my hole again, lapping up the oozing cum. I'm still breathing hard and I remember I'm in the passenger seat of the car, my legs hanging off his shoulders. I'm starting to cramp but I can't move. I barely remember my name. All I can think is Jackson, Jackson, Jackson. I feel his mouth on my body, he cleans me of my cum. I don't remember cumming but there it is, the evidence of Jackson's work. He is such a cum whore, it's so fucking hot. He kisses his way up my body, meets my lips, and I taste our shared release. My cum is sweet and his is tangy, I can't get over how much I love his taste. Finally he breaks the kiss, I know my lips are bruised and I love it.

"Ellyn's gonna kills us," he says softly, still against me.

"...what?" I say dreamily, unable to connect the dots.

"We're late, remember?"

I blink. Oh yeah. We were doing something before we were doing each other.

"Let's head, babe," he says, and disentangles himself from me. He puts his dick back inside his pants, I pull my shirt down and my pants back up. I rearrange myself in my seat, close the car door, and lean against the window, trying to pull myself together. Jackson gets back in the car, starts it up, and we glide smoothly back on the road.

"We almost died," I giggle, and he smiles at me.

"Yeah," he says, "But it was worth it."

I take his hand. "You're just saying that because you like my ass."

He kisses my knuckles. "I like every part of you," and I feel warm all over. It's still hard for me to accept that just a few weeks ago, I was an empty husk. I felt incapable of being loved, I thought that sex was about power and taking. I had no idea that anything could be so intimate, so close, so fierce. And in so short a time I've learned so much about myself. Since Jackson, I've become a totally different person. I'm still the same sassy bitch, only now my anxiety has all but disappeared. Every time I try to remember the pit in my stomach, the loneliness, I can only think of Jackson- and it all goes away.

"I love you," I say. I don't think I've ever said it out loud before.

"I know," he says, and I punch his arm.

"Oww, I almost swerved!" he cries, even though I didn't hurt him. I shoot him a dirty look.

He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs small circles with his thumb. "I love you," he says. "I've loved you from the moment I saw you. I'm so glad I'm yours."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It's a wild party- so many people pack into a relatively small house, drinking and dancing and socializing. It's cold outside but it's hot inside, the air thick with human. Fresh drinks in my hands, I sidle over to Hayden and hand him one. He wraps an arm around my waist, like it's a habit. He is so warm, and his touch melts my tensions. Instinctively, I rub his back. I can feel him relaxing too.

We're over by the fireplace, enjoying the flames. I'm sure it's dangerous to light a fire during a party, but it's not my house. So I'm content to sit by someone's fire with Hayden, Ellyn and Keith- uh, I mean, Red.

"I'm so fucking glad we're done with those lifts," Ellyn says.

"My body is fucking jello," Hayden replies, rolling his shoulders. I can feel the muscles moving under his shirt. "But we rocked that shit!" he yells, and takes a big gulp from his cup. Ellyn joins him with a cheer.

"I don't really get dance, but that was tight," Red says. "Y'all can do some freaky shit with your bodies." I can think of lots of freaky things Hayden does with his body, and it makes my dick plump... I can only imagine the kind of things Ellyn does, and I shudder. That girl is scary hot.

"Now we've only got midterms to get through and we can FORGET about school and drink away our problems!" Ellyn shouts. Fall break is next week. I've got so many midterms, I can't even think that far right now.

"Can we not talk about midterms right now? I'm trying to live!" comes from a voice behind me, and I make some room for Jess, one of the girls from the dance department.

"Bitch!" screams Ellyn, "You owe us a shot! I'm dying from your piece!" and Jess laughs.

"Don't blame me because you've got no strength!," she says, "If anything you should thank me." and Ellyn sticks out her tongue.

"But you do owe us a shot," Hayden plays, "A big one!"

"Then let's fucking do a shot!" Jess yells, and with a big cheer they parade to the kitchen, leaving me and Red. We trade a knowing look- our SOs are peas in a pod.

A heavy hand claps my back and a deep voice greets me. "What's good?" It's Slim.

"Oh, what's good!" I say and slap hands with him. "This is Red," I say and Slim nods.

"We go way back. I'm always at the bar," he says and greets Red like old friends.

"This guy is one of my best customers. Also one of my worst," Red says, and we laugh.

"So that concert tonight- holy shit. I didn't know you were guest starring!" Slim jokes.

"I didn't either," I say. "That totally surprised me."

"It was hot though," and Slim's got that predatory look. I feel my my temper flare and the green monster within me wakes up. Slim notices my change in demenanor, because he laughs and casually says, "Down boy, I was just looking," and I school my face back into a more controlled arrangement.

A hot little blonde with an ass I can't believe sidles past us. Slim hungers after the unsuspecting twink. The poor kid has no idea. Slim doesn't even look at me as he slinks after the admittedly delicious ass, he just says, "And I was just leaving."

holesome
holesome
113 Followers