Just Ask Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holesome
holesome
113 Followers

Horndog. He claps my shoulder again and throws a hand in Red's direction, then gives pursuit to his next conquest. If that kid's down, Slim's fucking giant monster will give him a ride he'll never forget.

"Want a hit, man?" Red asks, taking out a little baggie of what looks like coke and a tiny spoon carved like a gecko. A few weeks ago, I would have taken it no questions, but I don't want to do anything Hayden's not, so I decline. Red shrugs and discreetly snorts.

"So you and Ellyn, you seem to be getting along pretty well," I say, and Red nods. He's got a very stoner vibe, like his eyes never open all the way.

"Yeah man, she's a cool girl. Never really met anyone like 'er," he says. A cool girl? Is that really all he feels about her?

"Yeah, I know what you mean. She and Hayden are so different," I say.

"Twin souls for sure, man. If they didn't look so different it would be hard to tell them apart," he says.

I take a drink. "And we're the luckiest guys in the world to date them!" I say.

"You know, it's weird but I totally get that," Red says, thinking slowly, eyes a little unfocused. "I never really vibed so hard with a chick before. I've had a few girlfriends but it was all just fun. This is starting to feel more serious," he admits.

I can't relate. I knew Hayden was my destiny the moment I met him.

"Normally, like, I'd be fucking scared to go any further," Red says, his eyes brightening. "But honest? She's a really cool girl. I'm not scared at all with her."

"Realy?" I snort. "I'm fucking terrified of her."

"Yeah man," he laughs, "she can be really scary. But I'm not like, scared of her heart, or scared of mine when I'm with her, you know?"

That makes me laugh. "I totally get that," I say, and it hits deep. Hayden makes me feel safe, and I never even thought about how unsafe I felt before I finally got the balls to make him see me.

"You wanna get this?" I hear, and then suddenly Hayden's rubbing his crotch in my face. I turn my head and bite it out of instinct and he giggles. "You're gonna make me spill," he says.

"Oh I'll make you spill," I mutter, and slide up his lean body. I meet his lips and get a wet kiss. I look in his eyes and see every star.

"Ugh, will you two just please fuck already!" Ellyn screams. She bounces over, drink in hand, and readily snorts the spoonful that Red has ready for her. "Thanks babe," she says, and licks Red's face. His demeanor changes and he looks turned on. I knew they were up to some freaky shit.

"I can't fuck him right here, that's not proper!" Hayden slurs. Damn, he's drunk. We might not have sex tonight. At least we can pass out in bed together and wake up with raging hangovers.

"Proper- bitch, what do you know about proper?" Ellyn yells, and they laugh. I settle back at the fireplace, still cracking away, with Hayden in between my legs. He can't seem to sit still and keeps rotating his ass on my dick, making it wake up again.

"You know what-" Hayden says, and hiccups, his whole body jumping and spilling some of his drink, "True."

"You're properly drunk," I say, and nuzzle into his neck. He tilts his head automatically.

"LIsten mister," he says, his lisp, usually well hidden, making an appearance. "I will suck your dick right here in front of God and everybody," and I'm tempted to let him.

"Ooh, let me get a good seat!" I hear, and Slim is back, taking a seat across from us. I cover Hayden with my arms and give Slim a warning glance. I trust Hayden but that is one powerful dick.

"Pay per view," Hayden says, and we all laugh.

"Send me your onlyfans link," Slim blows a kiss to us. I want to vomit.

"Did we fucking ask you to sit here?" Ellyn explodes, out of nowhere.

"Damn Tinkerbell, chill. I'm just saying hi to old friends," Slims says, hands up in defense.

"This isn't a jock party, don't you have some ass to chase?" Ellyn chides disdainfully.

"I am," Slim chuckles. "But the ass won't give to me unless I pretend to ignore it," he says, and Ellyn rolls her eyes. "Plus, it'll really make that twink jealous if I'm over here flirting with two hotties," and as I vomit in my mouth a little Hayden laughs sharply.

"You mean Mattie?" he says, nodding to the cute blonde. I must admit, Mattie's ass is begging to be touched. And he's got those fuck-me-daddy eyes.

"You know Mattie's straight for Jesus, right?" Hayden says, "You're not getting in there, bud."

"I've been known to make a boy see the pleasure of my sinful ways," he says, shaking his obscenely massive tool. His grey sweatpants don't hide anything, and they're not supposed to. His dick literally looks like a stump. And he's hard, perpetually.

"I'm in hell. Literal hell," Ellyn says, taking another bump.

"You mind if I join?" Slims asks, and Red gives him some. Slim snorts it like it's nothing and then stands, stretching with his cartoonishly large dick right in Hayden's face. Hayden recoils into me and I snarl inside.

"Go, mooch, before I curse you," Ellyn yells, shooing Slim with her hands.

"Yes ma'am," Slim says, fist bumping Red before turning to leave. "Besides, I have an ass to convert," he says, winking at me before he goes. I shake my head. That cock has hypnotic powers, I swear. I have no doubt that boy will be writhing under Slim tonight.

Slim leaves, and curiously, Mattie follows, nonchalantly pretending to be interested in something down the hall. Score for the monster cock.

"He killed my buzz," Hayden whines.

"Yeah, what a tool," Ellyn says and recrosses her legs the other way.

"For real. Am I tripping or did that guy have the biggest mooseknuckle I've ever seen?" Red asks, wide-eyed.

"No, that's all real," I say, sighing.

"That guy's blessed," Red says in awe.

"Or cursed," Ellyn snorts dismissively.

"Poor Mattie," Hayden says, dissolving into a fit of giggles.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm not drunk, all of you need to stop ganging up on me," I say to the three Jacksons in my periphery, perfectly clearly and with excellent diction. Definitely with no slur. Cause I'm not wasted. Really!

"Honey, you're making it hard to get my key in the door," he says, his mouth near my ear.

"You're making ME hard-" I say, as he tries to hold me up and unlock the door to my room, "No wait, I mean, I'VE got a place you can put your key!" Damn. I fucked up the pun.

"Seriously, babe, you're in the way," Jackson says, a little exasperated. I'm giggling and cannot control myself. I'm going to be so hungover tomorrow.

"Sorry cutie, I'll make it up to you, I promise!" and he manages to turn the key and I fall straight into my room as the door opens. Luckily, my room's a mess, and I fall onto something soft. Probably my clothes. Boy they stink. I need to do laundry.

"Shit, are you okay?" he says, kneeling down to me. My legs are in the hall but my body is in my room.

"I am so good. Like soo good. See?" I get up suddenly, catching him off guard. I wobble to my bed and plop down on it, not caring that my makeup is probably smearing on my sheets.

"You are so out of it babe," he chuckles, closing my door and padding over to me. "Did you have a good time?"

"Yesh," I say, as he slides my shirt off. I move to take off his shirt too but I can't, my fingers fumble. "Damn buttons. Stop marshing my mellow," and I pop one off, exposing some skin. Before I can put my mouth on it, Jackson is laughing and undoing my pants.

"You're so strong," he says, his muscles rippling as they work my very tight jeans down my legs and off my feet.

"And you have so many clothes on," I complain, reaching for his disappointingly buttoned shirt.

"Hang on babe, your socks," he says, taking those off too.

"Stop babying me!" I yell. "I can take off my own fucking closhe!"

"Babe, you can barely speak," he says, chuckling.

"I'm an independent woman!" I shriek, and lunge for him. I pull him down on me, loving the feel of his suit on my skin. I pull him down to me by his tie and suck his tongue all the way down my throat.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls my head back, exposing my neck. His favorite place.

"I know," he says, teeth grazing, "please don't be angry. I know you hate sleeping in clothes," his hand traveling up my legs as they spread open by instinct. "But you are really gone right now, and I'll apologize again for undermining your autonomy in the morning."

"No fair!" I whimper as he bites me, hard, "I can't think of any SAT words right now,"

"Then how about 'oh god', or 'fuck me'?" he whispers, in my ear. My whole body heats up and I gyrate underneath him, feeling his silk tie on my chest.

"Oh god," I whisper, "fuck me, Jackson," and suddenly my body is cold. I swivel my head up and see Jackson, no longer on top of me, opening up my makeup wipes. He holds my face with one hand as he wipes my fierce off.

"Your makeup looked really good, baby," he says, showing me the green, purple, and grey wipe before throwing it in the trash. I blush. I probably look really red now that all the green is off my cheeks. And from being a little bit trashed.

"Do you want your astringent?" he asks, and I smile.

"You know my routine?" I say teasingly, stretching my legs all the way out.

"Of course. You explained it to me last week after you helped me with my Henry VI essay," he says easily. "We were watching Powerpuff Girls."

"You remember a whole lot," I say, fumbling to get under my covers. They just aren't cooperating.

"Because I love you," Jackson says. "I want to know everything about you." and he opens up my sheets so I can slide in. At some point he took off his clothes, because when he slides in behind me I can feel his hard muscles at light fur on my back. I reach back, disappointed to find that he is wearing underwear.

"Why aren't we naked? I want to get fucked to the moon and back," I say, trying to excite him. It's working, his thick dick is filling out. I want it inside me so bad.

"You're too drunk, babe," he says. "And I'm not on your level right now, and that wouldn't be as much fun." his hand settles on my lower stomach and his arm slides under my head.

I sigh dramatically. "I guess you're right. But I want you to know that I am very horny."

He laughs. "There will be plenty of time to take care of that. But right now, I just want to pass out drunk next to my hot boyfriend who I love. Is that okay?"

"I guess..." and I can already feel myself slipping away.

"You were amazing. You amaze me every day," Jackson murmurs, placing a kiss on the back of my head.

"...love you," I say, halfway gone, nodding off with the feeling of Jackson wrapped around my body. Comfortable. Trusting. Safe.

holesome
holesome
113 Followers