Just Be Honest

Story Info
She helps him deal with his stress.
8.8k words
4.24
31k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: So I wrote this story because I really haven't seen a lot of MommyDom stories on here. It's nothing to deal with incest or actual mother and son relationships, but it's a great caring and rewarding kind of dom/sub thing. As a larger male, I've always kinda been laughed off when trying to explain things that I would like that kinda fell in to this category. So for the longest time, i just gave up and tried to be the strong male that I was always expected to be. But my spouse has been able to strip that away and allow to me to be vulnerable and open, and its so rewarding showing the one I love that side. She also enjoys it and it just made us grow closer together, so I guess this story was pulled from real life experiences and I hope this sheds some light on a caring type of relationship that gets a lot of freaked out responses due to the "Mommy" part.

Trance felt the cold air on her skin as her world crumbled around her, people near her going about their own lives while she felt like hers had ended. Seeing her fiancé, Jask, leaving the hotel that he had no business being at, hugging a woman in a long black dress before turning and walking away from her.

Trance stood on the other side of the street and to his back, she braced herself on the corner of the building and tried to catch her breath. The woman was beautiful, her porcelain skin looked as if it was glowing in the lights from the building, a white shawl around her shoulders and loosely fluttering in the slight breeze of the night. Trance turned her back from her and took a few steps down the adjacent street she was on, her world spinning and her legs weak. Her knees shaking and her stomach tight as if she might double over and vomit, she felt tears swelling in her eyes. She steeled herself and tried to get her legs to move, to head home and try to keep a brave face.

A quick taxi ride and a brisk walk and she was home, in the kitchen and waiting for Jask to enter and greet her like he always did. He had told her that on Thursday nights they had to stay late to plan the on-call staff for the weekend and ensure everything was in line for the following week. She knew Jask was a dispatcher for a trucking company, constantly monitoring shipments and timetables to ensure the company made its deadlines. Taking in driver fatigue of his employees and weather of the areas they traveled through, he was a constant tense ball of nerves that seemed to never be able to let work go. He was the picture of reliability, a model manager and soon to be husband, the people he led respected and adored him. She had so much pride in him, constantly going above and beyond for those that asked, never faltering or burdening others with lack of compassion for the situations they found themselves in.

Her train of thought was hindered as she heard the door lock click, his key turning the dead bolt and opening it. She felt the tears swelling again, holding her hand to her chest and trying not to faulter, she wasn't even sure how she would react to seeing him. Would she lash out, would she slap him across his cheek and call out his actions, he seemed to barely be able to touch her most nights. She wanted to be more intimate with him, feeling like she had to coax him into a pre-marital fucking whenever she could get the chance. She thought it was just him trying to abstain until after marriage, but was it because he was giving himself to someone else? The lady in black that had him wrapped around her finger, the way he seemed to walk on air as if he was floating when he left her.

She exited the kitchen, pausing at the guest bathroom and looking at herself in the mirror for a moment to assess her appearance. She was taller than most females, just a few inches under six foot, her breast heavy and her hips were wide. The picture of an hourglass figure that most men would fawn over, she wasn't petite by any means, but her waist wasn't out of control. Her thighs were thick, and she was accustomed to men snapping their necks to look at her butt, leering eyes and mouths hanging open in aww as her firm globes made any dress or pair of pants look naughtier than intended. She had dark creamy brown skin with soft features and hazel eyes, her mother being of Asian descent while her father was African. She was proud of her heritage and appreciated the physique it granted her, but now she wondered if it was enough as she looked at herself.

She brushed a bit of her long dark hair from her face, 'Would he be happier with a woman like her?' she thought.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Jask asked.

Trance snapped her attention to him, he was a few inches taller than her, his shoulders were broad, and he had an athletic build. Working out at home and eating right had ensured he carried himself with pride when he walked, his chest entering any room first as his pecks were large and his head was held high. She felt herself quiver for a moment, wondering what she should do, how she should act after learning of where he really was on Thursday nights. That he wasn't at work, that he was with that woman, probably rutting into her like an animal, throwing money on her as she gave in to his every desire.

'How could you, how could you do this to me?' she thought.

"Hello dear, tough day at the office?" she said, masking her distaste.

Jask nodded his head, "Pretty trying, but I think we'll make it alright." He responded.

'Liar! You were with her, you were fucking her!' Trance said internally.

"Well that's wonderful, why don't you get settled in and we'll have some dinner while watching a movie, how's that sound?" She asked with care as she approached him and rubbed his chest.

Jasks face softened as he heard her offer, "Baby, that sounds wonderful!"

'Really!?!? Not as wonderful as a night with her, I bet!' she thought.

Trance smiled and looked into his caring brown eyes, brushing a finger through his light brunette hair and smiling.

'Why?' she thought.

She leaned in and kissed him, feeling his tender lips, him pressing back into her and returning the sentiment before Trance broke the touch and leaned back.

'Why wouldn't you just ask me?'

She let her hand fall from his face and run down his large strong arm, smiling and seeing the care in his eyes.

'Whatever she does, I would do it for you, I could be that woman.'

"Go sit down, I'll bring you a plate." Trance said.

'You don't have to pay me to do it, I would do it all without a second thought, because I love you.'

"I love you, dear." Trance said.

"I love you too baby." Jask responded.

'I still love you.' The last thought hurting her more than she thought it would.

---

Thursday once again arrived and Trance found herself standing in the same spot as the previous week, she saw her fiancé leaving again. The woman in black giving him a gentle farewell as they parted, once Jask had turned to leave she looked at her phone and reread the message she had typed.

'Hey baby, dinners in the fridge, just put it in the microwave and heat it up, I'm at the neighborhood committee meeting and will be home later tonight.'

Satisfied with it, she hit send and then looked up again, seeing the woman had reentered the hotel, Trance quickly made her way across the street and into the lobby. Seeing her enter an elevator, Trance made her way over, throwing an arm in and stopping the closing door so she could enter. She looked at the woman and saw her raise an eyebrow, looking her in the eye for a moment. Trance wanted to scream at her, to call her a home wrecker and tell her to stay away, but instead her chest tightened and she looked away. Standing quietly and trying to strengthen her nerves, she took a deep breath and worked up the courage to look at her.

"What floor, dear?"

Trance froze, unable to process the words as the womans voice came out like silk across her ears, she turned and looked at the buttons for the floors. She saw the nineteenth-floor button was illuminated, "Um, I'm going to nineteen." Trance said.

The woman in black nodded her head, casually waiting and watching the numbers on the overhead floor counter increase, not a care in the world.

Trance watched the same counter, every increase in the numerical digit causing her heart to pound harder and harder. The knot in her stomach tightening as she felt her anger swelling and her blood boiling, but with it she felt fear, fear that this woman would be so much more. That Jask would pick her, leaving Trance behind as she couldn't compete with her slender build and dominating presence.

The elevator dinged as it landed on the nineteenth floor, the doors opening and the woman stepping out, Trance felt her feet mesh into the carpet. Her legs refusing to move as she gulped and tried to work up the courage to follow through with what she had planned. To tell this woman to stay away from her man, that she had no right to butt in and drive them apart, that she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.

"Coming, dear?"

Trance felt ice in her veins as she looked up, seeing the womans porcelain face shining in brilliance as her eyes watched her. "Uh-ye-" Trance felt her head was dizzy and her legs were weak, why was this happening, 'Why am I being a coward!' she cried internally.

"Oh dear, you look faint, would you like to stop by my room to collect yourself?"

Trance couldn't help herself, sheepishly nodding and then following the woman, seeing her butt sway in the tight-fitting dress and leading Trance to her room. The room she had just had her fiancé in, the man she loved more than anything, in there with her and letting his lust run rampant. She watched her slide the key card in and the light illuminate green in acceptance, then the lady pushing it open and inviting her in.

She entered, seeing two chairs, one pulled further into the room and on its own, the bed untouched and nothing disturbed. Trance looked at it, then at the chairs, the woman gesturing towards the seat that was still by the wall, signaling her to sit. Trance felt defeated as she accepted, sitting down in the chair and wanting to curl in on herself, trying with all her might to hold back the waterfall of tears.

"Would you like a glass of wine? A red or white?"

Trance didn't know what to say, she felt words jumbled in her mind and unable to form any kind of coherent answer. She listened to the woman pour and then her foot falls approaching her before sitting down in the chair that was pulled away from the wall. Trance looked up and saw she was holding a glass out to her, a dark red wine inside, her other hand holding a glass of her own.

"Take it dear, it's best to have a drink while we talk."

Trance extended her hand, taking the stem of the glass in trembling fingers, she touched it to her lips and drank. Half the glass of the robust wine going down her throat and giving her nose a slight burn, swallowing and feeling the warmth in her stomach.

"Easy dear, we're not in a rush, I'll start so we can get off on the right foot and get rid of any improper notions you may have."

Trance watched her, grace and poise as she spoke so eloquently to her, she hated her more than anything in that moment. But she was unable to not respect her as she spoke.

"I have never slept with your fiancé, Jask."

Trance felt her chest thump and her eyes widen.

"I know you are his fiancé, Trance? If I'm not mistaken."

Trance nodded, "Yes, but how-"

"He has nothing but kind things to say about you, and I assure you, his love for you is deep."

"But then why-" Trance began to speak but couldn't finish her sentence.

"We've been seeing each other long before you two met, and I give him something he cannot find anywhere else. My clients call me Dee, and I am a dominatrix."

Trances mouth hung open, unsure if she should be angry or amazed with how honest she seemed to be.

"Now that is my main profession, but since I have had some training in psychology and have had many men and women lay out their problems and burdens. I would venture to say I may also be considered a type of therapist as well." Dee rolled her eyes, "Far from professional or licensed all be it, but sometimes a strong hand and a light whip can make a person face their issues." She took a sip of her wine and gave a slight smile.

Trance hung on the edge of her seat, waiting for the woman to continue, 'what has Jask been doing here?'

"As I said, I have never slept with Jask. I've never even seen him with his shirt off, he has never touched me in a sexual way and has been nothing but respectful."

"Dominatrix, why would he? Therapist, I don't understand, why does he see you?"

"Because dear, he has been unable to work up the courage to ask you to do it instead."

"What?" Trance was dumbfounded, "But I would do anything, anything for him!"

"I believe you, he is too sweet of a man to find himself with a partner that would be anything but a wonderful and caring person."

Trance gulped, then raising the glass to her lips and taking a drink.

"I believe I would lose a great deal of clients if they could just be honest with their spouses about what they want. I've told him to be honest, but he's so afraid of losing you that it holds him back, he cherishes you so much that he can't work up the nerve to show you."

"Show me what?"

Dee gave her an apologetic look, "His weakness dear."

Trance furrowed her brow, shaking her head, "What weakness, he's never shown anything that I could ever see as weak."

Dee took a sip of her own wine, "How much do you know of his work?"

Trance was taken back for a moment but answered, "I know he works hard and has a lot of people that respect him."

"Mhhm, and his past relationships?"

"That he's always tried his best, but they just couldn't work out." Trance responded.

"And his stress dear?"

Trance contemplated it for a moment, "Stress, well he stresses over work, over bills, over normal homeowner things, everyday stress it gets too all of us."

"And what does he do for that stress?"

"Well, he-" Trance stopped, wondering what he did to help with the stresses of life, she tried to think of something but was stumped for the moment.

"Do you do anything to help him with those stressors?"

Trance thought about it, "Well I, I uh talk to him about it, and I, I listen to what he needs." She slumped her shoulders, feeling defeated that she couldn't immediately think of anything.

"Don't sulk dear, this isn't an attack on you, it's to show you what he needs. Has he ever asked you for anything that you know would help him with these things?"

Trance thought for a moment, then shaking her head as she had never been informed of a way that he might need help. She felt guilt that she had never even considered it, should she have pressed him for information. Was he suffering quietly this entire time, did he want something from her that he was unable to ask for?

"Is Jask a strong man, and not in the physical sense, but does he have a strong will, strong morals, does he command a lot of respect? Not by saying it, but by his actions, do people give him reverence for his work and actions, all the while he downplays how much he does? Brushing off praise and taking the high road and being a strong male role model for those around him?"

Trance was leaned forward and watching her intently, nodding and hanging on every word that came from Dees lips.

"That makes him strong?"

Trance didn't hesitate, nodding her head and agreeing, "Yes!"

"And in that lies his weakness."

Trances head spun at her words, "But, no, you just said-"

"I'm going to ask you something, and I want you to be honest with me, do not hesitate and answer."

Trance nodded.

"If Jask made a request, asked to touch you, to ravish you and feel you, would you allow him?"

"Y-Yes, absolutely!"

Dee nodded, "But he doesn't."

"Well, no, he doesn't." Trance said with hurt.

Dee leaned forward and touched her knee, "It's quite alright dear, it's nothing against you, but it does hurt none the less."

Trance pouted at the accuracy of her words.

"But can I give you his perspective?"

Trance looked at her and pursed her lips.

Dee leaned forward, taking her hand back and cupping her glass, "Now you would probably not know this, but his unyielding love for you, can also hold him back from getting close to you because of fear." Dee looked at Trance, "Here we have this woman, this goddess bestowed to the world. Kind, beautiful, breath taking, his eyes only shine for you, his most beloved and cherished partner. But this is where the problem arises, see, what if you looked at him with disgust? What if you told him 'No' and called him sick and twisted? Those words from you would cut him deeper than anything else." Dee shook her head, "In his mind, you can have any man you want, so why settle for him?"

"But Jask is amazing, I wouldn't be with anyone else, I love him so deeply!" she retorted.

"Yes but despite seeing that, his inner demons tell him you would leave at any moment." There was pity in Dees voice as she spoke. "He fights them, but you have to fight them as well, a mans mind can be so troublesome." She leaned back into her seat, swirling the wine in her glass, then looking at Trance with a raised eyebrow, "What do you know of Mommy Dom?"

Trance recoiled at the words, "In-incest?"

"Wrong." Dee said shaking her head.

"But, mommy?" Trance said, her face covered in worry, "Like his mother?"

"There's a difference between his mother and a mommy." Dee said, taking another sip and then explaining. "Being a mommy, isn't about being his mother, now it does entail the caring aspect of it. Praising his work and listening to him, not judging him and showing him affection, you would want to make him feel safe and cared for, wouldn't you?"

Trance nodded, taking another sip of her wine and finishing the glass.

"That's what being a mommy for him is, if he must be strong all day at work and in life, wouldn't you want him to feel cared for and pampered at home. You don't have to serve his every wish, but allow him to be weak in front of you, allow him to know that no matter what you'll still love him and care for him. Remind him of your love and that will silence his inner fears."

"But the dom part?"

Dee smiled, "You agreed he's quite the man, correct?"

Trance nodded again.

"So can you see it from his perspective, we'll use sex as the obvious example. When you two have sex, what is it like?"

Trance felt her face getting hot, "Well, it's wonderful, he- um. He's big, and he can be rough and gentle at the same time, it's hard to explain, it's just wonderful." She felt herself filling with embarrassment trying to explain how they make love, "He's always kissing me, he's on top and he makes sure I'm enjoying it too, he touches me all over and just feel really loved during it."

"Now have you wondered what he might be feeling?"

Trance narrowed her brow and wondered, "uh-"

"Again, this isn't your fault, he's just never told you and modern times would misinform us. Men actually have a lot of things going on in their heads when they fuck, most of them can't even just clear their minds and enjoy a good pussy." Dee said with a hand waive and eye roll.

Trance couldn't believe the statement.

"Men are constantly trying to please, trying to ensure their partner is being satisfied and taken care of, that they're big enough to hit the right spots."

"He could be half his size and I wouldn't care, I love having sex with him!" Trance blurted out.

"But have you told him that, have you made sure he knows that he can enjoy himself?"

Trance was speechless, thinking it was implied, that he understood and didn't need to worry about all that stuff.

"It's very easy for men to overthink things, Jask is constantly having to work hard, having to prove he's reliable and strong. It's only natural it would follow him to the bedroom, that he would be nervous about treating you properly and ensuring you enjoyed him. Imagine if he couldn't give you that good hard manly fucking, pin you to the bed and bash his cock into you like an animal possessed."