Just Be Honest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If he wants to take the lead, let him, but give him permission to do it, he wants you to be in control and praise him.'

Trance smiled, "Oh my spoiled boy, go ahead and pound my pussy, you've made me so wet I'm going crazy!" she said in a heated gasp. She felt him speeding up, curling her legs up to either side of him but not wrapping them around him, 'Wait, she said wait until he's ready and then pounce.' She bit her lip and could feel another heated wave of pleasure flushing through her, moaning and gasping as she shuddered on his cock. His pelvis grinding her swollen clit as she felt so full from his throbbing rod that was eagerly bashing her deepest parts.

Jask watched as she gave him the signal of her climax, another shaking orgasm as her sex squeezed him, he could hear his balls slapping her ass. Feeling her get slicker and seeing goosebumps rise on her flesh, she was cumming on his cock, enjoying and reveling in it. He felt his own balls tighten, signaling him of the eruption of his cock painting her walls. He tried to keep his rhythm, moaning and panting, he saw her look at him and smile, feeling her legs wrap around his waist and keeping him from pulling out.

"Pump mommys pussy full of cum."

Jask felt his hair stand on end and his eyes widen, his body reacting and obeying her words, he felt his hips bury his cock to the root and plant itself. He watched a look of satisfaction on her face as his dick throbbed and blasted cum inside her, shuddering and falling into her shoulder. He drooled and sung his praises of her body, his balls churning and lurching, ensuring every drop of his cream was pumped directly into her womb.

"Good boy... good boy." She cooed while her legs squeezed his waist, she wrapped one arm around his shoulders and used her other to stroke the back of his head. Biting her lip with a wicked grin as she felt him having an earth-shattering release inside her, she felt pride in herself as she took all of his weight. Turning her head to kiss his hair and hold him for as long as he needed, gently panting and feeling his sweaty body on top of her.

Jask melted into her, gasping and pressing, feeling her lay back into the bed, her legs wrapped around him and her arms coddling his head. He gasped and felt warmth throughout his body, his cock throbbing every now and again from lustful joy as it stayed buried in her pussy. He felt his eyes getting heavy, thinking he'd close them just for a moment as he took in the scent of her.

---

"Go ahead and take all the time you need honey." Trance said as she stood at the sink, the Monday morning sun rising outside and the plates from breakfast still on the table. Her dress was hiked up and over her large round ass, she smiled as Jask smacked one of her hefty cheeks before kissing her neck. She could feel his fingers digging into her flesh as he whined behind her, "That's it, good boy, fuck mommy before you go to work."

Jask couldn't stop himself, from Friday night to Monday morning his cock had been hard and begging for her attention. As soon as he awoke Saturday, he was hard and desperate for the affection she had shown him the night before, he had even been on her again multiple times that day and the next. His entire weekend had been a blur of messing up mommy's pussy, pumping her full of cum, watching her kiss and stroke his cock, even going down on her while she praised him. He couldn't get enough, and now as the sun rose and he got ready for his first day of the work week, he had to have her again.

He watched her ass shake as he pumped his hips into her, listening to her moan and tell him how good he was doing. He felt bad for how much he had abused her stud breaking honey hole, but she looked so sexy and asked him to enjoy himself, a wild and powerful look in her eye as she smiled. Jask licked her neck and took in her scent, reaching around and grabbing her tit, hearing her moan and gasp.

"That's it baby, you treat mommy so perfectly."

He felt his dick throb and knew it was time, he gasped and whimpered in her ear, "Mommy-"

Trance gave a wicked smile with hooded eyes, squeezing her pussy lips around his erupting cock, feeling him throb inside her. She felt his hips buck, his knees bending then standing straight, pinning her between the counter and his body, his spasming dick lodge deep inside her. "Fill me up baby, go ahead and get it all out." She cooed softly, letting him take his time as he wrapped his arms around her and shivered. She turned her head and felt him nuzzle her shoulder, then turning to her and kissing her lips for a long while.

Jask could feel warmth and happiness inside himself, breaking the kiss and then slowly stepping back, unsheathing his cock from her. He looked at her erotic ass and smiled, watching her bend over slightly and spread her legs more. His cum dripping from her puffed lips and splattering the floor and her thighs, "Oh, sorry baby, I'll get a towel." He said as he grabbed a dish towel off the counter.

"Oh baby, you'll be late, clean yourself up and then get going dear."

Jask smiled, wiping himself and then giving her the towel, he watched her dress fall back down and cover her as she turned to face him. "You're not going to clean yourself up?"

Trance made sure not to step in the hot seed that was on the floor, feeling it running down her legs as her pussy appreciated the attention. "Oh dear, I don't mind it." She traced a finger up his chest as she leaned closer to him, speaking in a husky love filled voice "I like having a pussy full of my good boys cum while I do my daily routine."

Jask felt another zap of excitement, thinking of her walking around with his seed still smeared across her pussy. Thinking Trance enjoyed having his scent on her most private part, "I love you." He said as he leaned in and kissed her.

"I love you too dear." She said back, "Now go, you're gonna be late baby!" she said as she gave him a slight push out of the kitchen.

She heard the door close and the dead bolt latch, resting against the counter she pulled up her dress and put two fingers down to her sex. Running them through her folds and then bringing them back out, seeing thick globs of semen and feeling her woman hood tinge in joyful exhaustion. He had been all over her through the weekend, and rougher than he had ever been. She smiled and made a mental note to thank Dee if she ever saw her again, then getting excited as she rubbed her thumb and her two fingers together. Dreaming of when Jask got home, and then mommy would be able to spoil her good boy again.