Just Before It Happened

Story Info
Couple fantasize about big black cock.
4.8k words
4.51
47.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,587 Followers

Both Stan and Charli were having recurring dreams about a big black cock fucking her. It was brought about after Lucas had told Stan that once hot white wives got word that his big cock was magnificent, there was a rush to share him with their friends. He told Stan that he could literally work his way through a neighborhood.

What astounded Stan more was that many of the wives had the approval of their husbands to fuck him. In fact, the ultimate act was for the white husband to participate. What Lucas really loved was to find an older white man with a trophy wife that he could no longer satisfy. Some of the husbands wanted to participate, meaning watch. What he did not tell Stan was that there had been a few occasions where the older white gentleman participated in a more active way. It ran the whole spectrum. Lucas had seen some of the men orally service his wife to 'get her ready' for the big cock. A few had wanted to orally service both Lucas and the wife before they had sex. Very frequently, the older gentleman would insist on placing Lucas' cock into his wife's opening, signifying that he (the cuckold) was ultimately in charge and would control the sex. Lucas didn't care. He was fucking some hot and gorgeous white women.

Lucas was told that some of the husbands waited anxiously at home while the wife was out getting fucked. Some husbands loved to hear a blow by blow account of the big black cock servicing his wife. Others, he was told, loved to clean up the wife as soon as she returned home. That was the advantage that the on-scene cuckold had. It was common for Lucas to show himself out while the white husband sucked and swallowed Lucas' cum while it was fresh. Lucas himself had never tasted cum. It just didn't seem like the thing for a virile black man to do. He accepted the desire of the wives and cuckolds who loved to do that, but he really didn't quite understand how a man could not only let his wife fuck another man, but eat the man's cum from the wife's freshly fucked pussy.

Stan and Charli certainly did not know that part of Lucas' love life. Unwittingly Stan had crossed the threshold, however, when he had gotten too excited and cum in his wife's pussy after Lucas had been over for dinner. They were creeping slowly to the point where this fantasy was sure to boil over. Charli had guided her husband to suck his cum from her pussy after he had left her unsatisfied only two hours before. Stan did not dwell on the implications, but he was certain that the black cock fantasy had prepared him to totally service his wife. Every time they had sex now, Stan was envisioning a huge black cock opening her vagina and pounding her cervix.

The next time they made love, Charli brought up the oral sex they had engaged in.

"That was hot the other night, Baby. What got you all horny that you wanted to do it twice?"

"Well, Charli, if you remember, you sort of took charge the second time."

"Oh, you mean after you left me wanting to cum and then you went to sleep. You just be glad you reached for me and gave me a chance to get off on your mouth." She was smiling and teasing him.

"But like I said," she continued, "That was so hot. How did we taste. Was that your first time tasting cum?"

Stan almost blushed to have it come up so casually. "I don't know what came over you. You were so bold. I was still kind of sleepy and a little drunk and you seemed so dominant that I had no choice."

"Oh, was it that bad to please your wife?"

"No, I loved it. It was just a little odd."

"Honey, can we do that again?"

"What?" he asked.

"You heard me. It was hot. I have been thinking about it since. I want you to eat your cum from my pussy again."

"Uh, well that is not the kind of thing we have talked about."

"We are talking about it now. I want to do that again. I was so horny and I can't explain why."

"Probably thinking about what Lucas said about servicing white wives. Is that what turned you on?"

"I don't know. When you fucked me that night, I was thinking about those wives who wantonly cheated on their husbands. I didn't get a vibe directly from Lucas. It is just the way he casually shared that. It made me excited."

"So, if I am hearing you right, you want to be a hot wife and fuck a well-endowed black man. And then you want me to eat his cum from your just fucked pussy."

"No, Honey. I didn't say all that. What I want right now is for you to fuck me and cum inside me. I don't care if you make me cum on your cock or not. But I want you to suck the cum out of my freshly fucked pussy and make me cum with your mouth. Did you understand that?"

"God, Charli. You are so nasty."

"Well, it will just have to do until a big black man cums in my pussy."

She said it in a joking way, but Stan knew that the lid was off the fantasy. He just didn't know if they should talk to Lucas about the fantasy. In the meantime, he now had no reluctance to do just what his suddenly dominant wife told him to do. When he did it as she asked, he imagined that it was Lucas' cum he was slurping out of her. Afterwards, they lay in post orgasmic bliss. Stan's face was coated with their shared love juices. Charli pulled his face to her luscious breasts and he was making a little mess on her boobs. She wiped a dollop off and then licked her finger. She smiled and sighed.

"Thank you Honey. That is so erotic. It turns me on like nothing we have ever done before. I love you."

The next day, Stan was busy out in sales locally. He was still horny. He kept thinking about the night before. He indeed did not make Charli orgasm on his cock, but orally he was a star. She seemed to like this new activity better than the actual intercourse. He wondered if she would rather skip the intercourse and go straight to the oral. Then again, the real taboo lure now was that her pussy was already full of cum.

On a whim, he called her before he headed home.

"Hello," she answered.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Working."

"Are you heading home soon?"

"Yes. Very shortly."

"You better not let me catch you with another man when I get there."

She fell into character immediately. What was unusual was that they did not normally tease each other about sexual infidelity. Stan rightly assumed that when she made the remark the evening before about him having to do until she could get a big black man to cum in her, that they were moving up a level in foreplay.

"What do you mean? Catch me? Does that mean if you don't catch me, then it is okay?"

"Ha, ha. You got me there. I will know if you are dressed all sexy and lying in bed when I get there."

"You mean with my sheer white baby doll and sexy thong?"

"That's the one. I will know if you have just been fucked if you are wearing that."

He hurried home. When he got there, the lights were off. No dinner was on the stove. He knew her car was in the garage. He called softly to see if she was anywhere near. Slowly, he climbed the stairs. Only a small lamp was on in the bedroom. He opened the door slowly.

"You are late." She said.

"I got held up in traffic." He lied.

"You better hurry before my husband gets home."

Charli was lying there under the glow of the small lamp. Just as he had anticipated, she wore a flimsy white baby doll top with a shiny white satin thong. She was rubbing her slick pussy through the panty. Her painted toes were pointed like she was enjoying the foreplay. Some would call it masturbation, but it was not. As she stroked her slit through the tiny panty, she looked so inviting to him.

"Hurry." She said.

"Fuck me before my husband gets home."

He didn't need to be asked twice. He threw off all his clothing and pulled the thong down her long, tanned legs. Her pussy was glistening from her own foreplay. He sunk a finger into her and she moaned. She grabbed his hard five-inch cock and pulled him to her mouth where she proceeded to give him a slurpy blow job. Carefully, she slowed her pace and motioned for him to fuck her. He mounted her and within a minute, he blasted a load of cum into her heated sex.

He got up and picked up his clothes. He went back out of the bedroom into the hallway, taking his clothing with him. He closed the door and redressed himself.

Opening the door again, he proclaimed, "Honey, I'm home. What are you doi.......? Why are you in bed and dressed like that?"

"Oh, just tired, I guess."

She had gotten her satin thong back on.

"I don't know about that. I saw a car leaving when I drove up. You haven't been up to something, have you?"

"No, darling. I was just waiting for you."

"Oh. Well, I am going to take a quick shower and I will be right back."

He did indeed shower. When he finished, he wrapped a towel around his waist. The cold water had helped his cock go softer. It was very tiny now. When he pulled the towel off, it was still in its shrunken state.

"Oh, my, Stan. Such a little dick. I guess you will have to service me orally until maybe you can get that useless little thing up."

She pointed to her pussy, instructing him to take her thong off. When he did, he saw his cum starting to run out.

"Charli, are you sure no one has been here? You seem to be unusually wet."

"I was just dreaming of you making love to me, but now that you are unable, please pleasure me orally. I need to cum and that little dick is just not going to get the job done."

His neck and face burned from embarrassment. Actually hearing his wife belittle his dick was humiliating but it was arousing him also. He dutifully placed his mouth between her legs and slowly licked her cummy pussy.

"Honey, that is more than just foreplay lubrication."

"I'm sorry, Baby. Lucas came by and I just had to have his big black cock in me. He just left and I am still horny after coming three times. He is so big; I just couldn't stop cumming. Hurry and eat my pussy. And make me cum, also. I just love your tongue licking my dripping pussy. And please, suck my hard clit while you are down there. It is so sensitive now that I have just been fucked by a big black cock."

Stan was on fire. Hearing her tease him about what he had been dreaming of was going to send him over the top again. He dove into her oozing pussy and licked her from top to bottom. Some of the cum was running below her pussy. He licked her there only stopping after his tongue touched her rosebud. She shuddered with the sensation of the naughty lick. But she raised her hips, allowing him access to the back-door bud. They had never done this before. But they were so turned on it seemed natural. He bathed the opening until she shuddered. He returned to her pussy and as instructed, took her hard clitoris into his lips. He sucked, bringing her blood flow to enlarge the protrusion even more. She came in a convulsion. Her head was light and her vision was foggy. She had strained every muscle in her body to give herself over to the first-time naughty experience.

"Oh, god, yes. Baby. That's it. Suck my lover's cum from my pussy. Drink my love nectar down and enjoy what he did to me. God, what a huge cock. He seemed like his was splitting my pussy in half."

She played the role to the fullest, teasing his all his senses. Once he had her completely cleaned, he mounted her and fucked her pussy with everything he had. Having just cum, he lasted longer. He pulled her legs onto his shoulders and pumped her sloppy pussy over and over. He was sweating and even though his cock was small, she came yet again. Her clit was so engorged that a brush of a feather would have brought her off again. It made him feel good as he though she was actually cumming on his cock.

As he finished depositing his second load into her, he was ready to clean her out again. She was so impressed that this little erotic activity which they had just learned was becoming a staple in their lovemaking. Now the role playing was in full gear. There was not any inuendo about an anonymous lover. She had called out Lucas' name when Stan was eating her pussy.

They both feared and anticipated the probable destination of where their games were headed. Stan still had doubts that someone of Lucas' smaller stature could be sporting an enormous cock. He still felt that Lucas might be congratulating himself a little too much. Indeed, he probably was fucking plenty of hot wives, but he assumed that these women might not be getting the satisfaction from their own husbands. Then, any larger cock would feel enormous to them. He decided to try a scheme to get Lucas into the showers at his club.

Later Friday afternoon, after they had played racquetball, they were both winded and sweaty. Lucas had come in his casual attire and changed into his shorts and top.

"Hey, Lucas," Stan asked. "Why don't we go over to the icehouse and have a light dinner?"

"Sounds good. I will go home and get a shower and we can meet back over there."

"Actually, it is a little late for that and the trip back and forth in the traffic is not worth it. I just thought we could have dinner and drinks there. I will call Charli and get her to meet us there. We can shower here and go straight over. Okay?"

"Fine with me, but I didn't bring a change of clothes."

"Yeah, me either."

"We can just hop back into what we wore over her."

"Okay, cool," Lucas agreed.

He led Lucas back to his locker and showed him the towels. The club had a stock of incidental toiletries. He showed Lucas the layout and began taking his racquetball togs off. Lucas was several feet away and did the same. Stan finished and made sure Lucas knew where the showers were. He headed over and entered the showers first. They were open communal showers with upright poles that held the individual sprayers. Stan was lathering up when Lucas appeared.

Luckily, he had somewhat prepared himself, so the shock of seeing Lucas hanging cock did not cause him to faint. It was indeed a grotesque sight on such a slender man. Stan had thought that these hot wives would gravitate to a huge black man if they were going to cheat on their husbands. Lucas was in no way intimidating while he was dressed. Now Stan saw clearly what he had thought might just be braggadocio. While soft, Lucas' cock hung almost all the way to his lower thigh. It must have hung nine or ten inches down. Stan flushed all over. He pretended to wash shampoo out of his hair with his eyes partly closed. What was worse, after the shock wore off, he felt himself starting to grow down there. He rinsed quickly and headed for his towel which he had left on a hook at the door opening.

"Take your time, Lucas. Enjoy the hot water."

He rushed back to his locker and quickly shed his towel. He jumped quickly into his wet briefs and pulled his slacks up. When Lucas came out wrapped in his towel, Stan was putting on deodorant. He was shirtless and shoeless, but his pants were slack enough to hide his semi-erection. His heart was in his throat. He was nervous and could not think of anything to say. He tried to calm himself down. Putting his socks and shoes on steadied him some. He pulled on his shirt while Lucas was drying himself off.

"Damn, Stan," Lucas said. "My underwear is so sweaty that I can't wear them under my slacks. You don't happen to have a clean pair in your locker, do you?"

"Oh, heck, Lucas. That would have been a good idea for a rainy day. No, I don't. Sorry. I just put mine back on. I will probably shower again before I go to bed."

"Okay, just hoping. I can't wear these. I think I better go commando. We probably won't be at dinner very long anyway and I have, uh, I have a date later this evening."

"Oh, heck, Lucas. I just suggested dinner on a whim. I didn't know you had plans."

"Oh, that is okay. My date is coming over to my place and she won't be there until ten o'clock at the earliest. She is going out to dinner with her husband and he is dropping her off afterward. He will come get her in the morning or I might take her back home. Either way, this particular husband will want me to tell him everything I did to his wife all night. He loves that. Then he will have her tell him the story again while he masturbates. Kinky, huh?"

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

"That's what they both tell me."

"Wow. Okay. Charli should be near the icehouse by now. Let's go grab some 'scrub grub' and have a few drinks. After that story, I might need a stiff drink instead of beer."

"Stan, was it all you thought it would be?"

"What?"

"My cock. Was it all you thought it would be?"

"I don't know what you are talking about, Lucas. I suppose that the white wives you fuck would be a better judge of that. Though, I was wondering if it shouldn't be the other way around. I would think that these hot wives would run from you so their pussies would not be destroyed."

They both laughed at that. Then they were off to the restaurant. Charli was waiting for them. As opposed to how she dressed in the office, she was the picture for femininity. She wore white short shorts with white sandals on her pretty feet. It was a long look from the bottom of her shorts right at her pussy down those long legs to the pedicured feet. She was wearing a white top that flared and stopped right at the top of those tight shorts. She wore no bra and her double D's were tenting the top just enough that the material did not touch her past her hard nipples. If she weren't just trying to be casual, one would think that she was teasing cocks with that outfit. It was simple, yet seductive.

They both kissed Charli and made their way to their table. After ordering drinks, they decided on a decidedly American dinner of hamburgers, French fries and beer. Except Stan did start out with a double scotch. After seeing Lucas' cock, he needed something to steady his nerves.

"Lucas," Charli said, "Nice of you to meet us for casual food. Who won at racquetball?"

"He did," offered Stan.

"Uh, I guess Stan was preoccupied, huh, Stan?"

Stan laughed a nervous laugh. His cock was growing again as he thought of the chocolate monster hanging between Lucas' legs. He wondered if seeing Charli dressed so provocatively was making Lucas hard also. Her shorts were so short, Stan wondered if she wore any panties. He figured at most a tight thong. Maybe even a sheer satin thong she had worn to bed a few nights ago. The top had a little ruffle across her chest, but it did not hide the imprint of her aroused pink nipples. Stan could make out the slight shadow of pink through the thing material.

As they drank and ate, the conversation flowed about business and sports. Some politics came up. Stan looked at his watch occasionally and Charli asked if he had someplace to be.

"Oh, Honey, no. I just didn't want to make Lucas late for his date."

"Date night, huh, Lucas? Anyone I know? Why didn't you bring her along?"

Lucas' eyes met Stans and they both smiled a sly little secret. Charli sensed there was something she was left out of and figured that it might not be expedient to question further. Shortly, they finished their drinks and began to leave. Since they were in separate cars, Stan told Charli he had a stop to make. She agreed without knowing what he had in mind.

"Take your time, Honey." She teased. "I am meeting someone at home. I don't want you to be angry or embarrassed if you get there too soon."

Stan's face burned with exaggerated fury. "I better not catch you like I did the other night." He teased back.

"That is why you need to take your time."

Lucas picked up part of the conversation as they headed out of the restaurant but decided that it was between his friends and not for his benefit. Besides, he was looking forward to his date. Cheryl, his date, was a thirty-nine-year-old beauty with two almost grown kids. Jeffery, her husband was into kink and had encouraged her to take a lover. He relished his role as a humiliated cuckold. The part that Lucas told Stan was absolutely true. Jeffery loved to hear the mating story from both participants separately. That way, he got off twice. Lucas thought Jeffery a little weird, but otherwise he was a nice guy. Jeffery served him drinks and talked about everything else until her got serious asking about how Lucas had pleasured Cheryl.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,587 Followers
12