Just Before It Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They played that game every couple of months and Jeffrey always called Lucas to set up his wife's date. As he hinted to Stan, Lucas did have two 'girlfriends' whose husbands participated. One guy insisted that he hold Lucas cock while his wife impaled herself downward. The husband would then make out with the wife while Lucas fucked her.

Another submissive husband was instructed by the hot wife to service both her and Lucas orally both before and after they had intercourse. This woman was a young 'trophy wife' and her husband was an older man who crossdressed in the bedroom. Lucas didn't know for sure whether the man was gay or just submissive. At first, Lucas was uncertain about this relationship, but as time went on, he sensed that both the wife and husband were really into him. He was not a professional gigolo, but some of the gifts the couples gave him were rather extravagant.

Charli didn't know what Stan had in mind. He might just be role playing like they had been doing. He made his way home, but stopped at an upscale adult novelty store. He hoped no one would see him in there, but he was so far beyond horny that he decided to take a chance. He purchased the largest chocolate brown dildo that was practical. He did see some bigger, but he thought that they were gag gifts. No woman could take the size of those. He saw one that must have been eighteen inches long and thick as a milk bottle. The one he did decide on was about the size he figured that Lucas would grow to. Seeing him in the shower had made a lasting impression on Stan.

He went to check out and bought a package of condoms. The unlubricated kind. Regular size was plenty enough for him. He stopped before he got home at an abandoned parking lot. He placed one of the condoms over his hard cock and jacked off into it. He was excited and hoped that the condom would not ruin the taste. When he got home, Charli had already showered and was lying in bed naked. Stan entered the bedroom and tossed her the condom which he had secured at the top. He went into the bathroom and started the shower. He unpackaged everything and washed the dildo. It came with a harness. After he showered, he placed the harness over his hard cock and inserted the dildo into the holder. He put on a robe and went into the bedroom. He hoped that Charli had made the right choice and was pleased when he saw plenty of white cum oozing out of her pussy. He threw the robe aside.

"I knew it," He said. "Your husband just fucked you with his little dick, didn't he?"

"Oh, no, Lucas. I was just pleasuring myself until you got here. I don't know when Stan will be back."

He ran his finger into her pussy and scooped a glob of cum.

"Bullshit. That little dick white boy just fucked you. I guess I will just have to get some sloppy seconds. I am fixin' to fuck you in places he can never reach."

"OOOOHhhhh. Lucas, Yes fuck my cummy pussy. Put your cock where Stan has never been. Make a woman out of me."

Stan mounted her and placed the big plum sized head to her waiting vaginal lips. He pushed forward and rammed three inches into her wet pussy. Then he started slowly stroking the cock into her pussy allowing her to adapt to the size as he slowly continued. She came twice before he reached her cervix. As he continued to pump the fake cock into her, she was squealing with her third orgasm. He pounded her white pussy unmercifully feeling like he was Lucas impaling her on his black cock.

He pulled the dildo out and inserted his cock into her. He didn't last long. He could feel the coating of his sperm inside her even though she had put it there out of the condom. He came inside her. When he did, he began to soften almost immediately. He got up and went to the bathroom where he washed the dildo and harness. He cleaned his now soft cock also. When he made it back to the bed, he lay down beside his satisfied wife. She was waiting, but he was resting.

"No. Bullshit. Stan. Lucas just left here and made me cum so many times I lost count. Now get down there and clean up his mess. You are going to be a proper cuckold and do your job. Eat me and make me cum."

After cleaning her up, he held her in his arms. They kissed and cuddled until they were both relaxed. As they began talking of other things, Charli asked about the joke at the restaurant.

"Oh, nothing. Lucas had told me a story and we were laughing about it."

"It was more an exchanged glance than a laugh. What was the story?"

"Uh, Lucas was just telling me about his date tonight."

"And."

"Nothing, really. Uh, well. He said that the lady he has a date with was married to a man who was like, I guess sort of kinky."

"What does that mean. I mean, it is the wife who Lucas is fucking, right?"

"Yes. But the couple go out together and then the guy drops his wife off at Lucas' place. They spend the night together. The next day, Lucas takes the wife back home or the husband comes back to get her."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that is odd."

"No. The odd part is that the guy gets Lucas to give him an accurate narrative of him fucking the guys wife while he masturbates right then and there. Later on, he gets the wife to tell about the all night fuck and he masturbates in front of her, also."

"Yeah, that is kinky."

"I know."

"But what about you, Stan. You just came home with a condom full of cum. Oh, by the way, was that your cum?"

"Hell, yes."

"Ok. Don't get cheeky. You gave me a load of fresh cum for my pussy and then fucked me with a giant black dildo. You don't think that is kinky?"

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

"Loved it. Fuck me again with it."


12