Just Being Neighborly...

Story Info
I got to know one of my neighbors very well...
2.7k words
4.19
15.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OmaWife
OmaWife
4 Followers

It was the week of my birthday and when the weekend came, I was invited to a small party a block over. I went alone; I'd had a long day with the kids and just wanted to be out. I got dressed, threw on a little makeup, filled a small cooler and headed over.

When I arrived, I met our hosts, Ray & Terri. Ray was one of the guys that I'd noticed checking me out prior and I definitely didn't mind it. He took my cooler and led me to the back patio, where everyone was congregating. More and more people showed up. I was happy to see Will walk in, as he was the neighbor I definitely had my eye on.

Music played, the drinks flowed, many laughs were had. I excused myself to run inside to the restroom. I gave myself a once over in the bathroom mirror. Mascara still on point, my dark blonde waves were still in the sweet spot where their undoneness wasn't too messy. I had just enough liquid courage to set my body tingling but not enough that I wasn't in control. I gave myself a quick squeeze to each breast to hopefully dull the ache that was beginning to grow.

When I opened the door, Will and his gorgeous blue eyes were there. I felt my nipples get rock hard right away and my panties start to dampen. I stepped aside to let him through, but he stepped back, as if he were waiting for me.

"Have you seen Ray and Terri's basement yet?", he asked me.

"No, I haven't. This is my first time here."

Will grabbed my hand and my panties instantly got wetter. I had to bite my lip to keep my moan from being audible. I wanted him. All of him. And I wanted him tonight. He led me down the carpeted stairs to a well-appointed basement complete with couches, a huge TV, and a wet bar.

"Oh this is really nice!" I said, admiring the high end furnishings.

"You haven't seen the best part..." His hand found the small of my back and then traveled around to the side of my waist. He led me through another door and into a bedroom that was dimly lit by the last bit of daylight filtering through the tinted windows.

Will turned and pulled me into him. An assertive man is one of my hugest turn ons and I couldn't hide it. I moaned and before I could giggle at myself, his arms were pulling me closer into a deep kiss. I melted into him. I ran my long fingernails through his hair, sending tingles through him because he groaned into my mouth while pressing his body harder into mine. I felt him start to grow and get harder which made me get wetter.

His mouth moved to the side of my neck, finding that sensitive spot between my neck and collarbone and making my knees weak. He chuckled, "Maybe we should move somewhere a little safer..."

"You read my mind."

Will pulled me backwards, kissing my lips while his free hand roamed my torso, purposely avoiding my breasts. He stepped backwards until he found the big chair in the corner and he sat down, pulling me on top of him. I straddled him, putting my cleavage right at eye level. He groaned, but this time it was more of a growl. Primal, animalistic. At that point, whatever resistance I had left disappeared.

His fingers raked through my hair, took a handful and pulled my head back, pushing my nipples into his face. It was my turn to growl at him. He squeezed my right breast with his free hand, finding my nipple hard and ready for him. I reached down between us and found him hard and groaned when I knew that his desire was for me.

Will dropped my hair and started reaching for the hem of my shirt. As he started pulling it up, I did the same for him. I needed to feel his skin on mine. Our clothes were hastily tossed onto the floor and the scent of his cologne wafted towards me. I closed my eyes to help myself remember exactly how it smelled because I knew this night would be the inspiration for many solo sessions in the future.

I crawled off him, knelt between his legs, and started kissing down his chest and abs until I found the button for his cargo shorts. He looked down for a moment, appreciated the contrast of my pale white skin against the cobalt blue of my bra then bent down and reached behind me to unclasp it. I gasped briefly as the cups fell away and his hands found my pink nipples and started rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers.

I pushed him back and set to work unbuttoning his shorts, pulling them off along with his emerald green boxer briefs and tossed them aside into the pile. I finally had his hard cock in my hands and I didn't want to waste another second. I started licking around the head of his cock, finding it already leaking and he tasted so good. I pressed my tongue on the underside of the head making his head fall back as he moaned and took another fistful of my hair in his hands.

I started moving my mouth up and down his shaft, timing my breathing so I could take him deeper and deeper. I finally pushed down as far as my throat could take him and moaned around his cock, making him almost levitate off the chair. I looked up and saw his eyes rolled back into his head as he just enjoyed the pleasure I was giving him. I alternated between deepthroating and just teasing the head of his cock until he could no longer stand it. He pushed me off of him and got to his feet then pulled me up and into him.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep that up," Will growled into my ear as his free hand reached between my legs, into my loose shorts, but over my panties. I reached down, stroking his shaft with my hand.

"And would that be such a..." I couldn't hold back a moan as he found my clit poking out from between my lips but still covered by my now soaked panties. "...a bad thing?"

"Where I come from, ladies cum first..." His groan caught him by surprise and momentarily derailed his train of thought. "And often."

Will pushed me back until the backs of my thighs found the bed behind me. As I fell back onto the bed, he pushed down the waistbands of both my shorts and my panties. He pulled them off my legs and threw them. I didn't care where they landed; the only thing I cared about was his dick and how soon I could have it inside me.

He crawled onto the bed next to me, sliding an arm underneath my neck as his other hand traveled up and down my body. My body was writhing already and he hadn't even touched my throbbing clit yet. He had to have been able to feel how much I wanted it, how I wanted him, yet he was committed to the tease.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to get you alone." He whispered into my ear then sucked the lobe in between his lips, nibbling on it while his free hand squeezed a breast.

"How long?" Two words was the longest sentence I could muster. Moans were involuntarily escaping my lips as my hands were feeling every inch of his body from his shoulders to his thighs, brushing against his still-leaking dick.

"Since the first time I saw you. The block party. Your tits looked amazing in that black v neck shirt. I've been imagining what they'd look like ever since and I was not disappointed. And watching you eat that popsicle was a memory I jacked off to for days. But I could have never imagined how fucking hot this is..." Will slid his forefinger between my lips and found my pussy hot and drenched. I groaned at finally getting to feel him touch me the way I have been fantasizing for months. He stroked my clit a few times, feeling me squirm beneath his touch, arching my hips upward, hoping for his finger to slip inside, even for a moment.

"Please..." I begged him. "Inside me". I knew his hand was dripping wet with my juices and would slide in easily where his fingertips would find my aching G spot.

"Not yet." He slid out from under me and moved down between my legs. His tongue did things to my clit I still can't describe. Whoever taught him to eat pussy was a fucking master. My body was tensing in anticipation of my first orgasm and he backed off, then edged me closer. I reached down to pull his head closer but he resisted. Soon I reached my climax, my pussy spasming in appreciation of his efforts.

Before I could catch my breath, his fingers were finally inside me. I couldn't hold back anymore. My moan filled the room. I didn't care if anyone outside or upstairs could hear me. He found my G spot and went to work. Fingers drilling in and out, pulling and rubbing on my inner walls.

"Will... you... need... to... slow... down... I'm... gonna... squirt..." I managed to get out between moans and groans. Will ignored my pleas and continued fucking me with his fingers and licking and sucking my clit and pussy lips in the most exquisite ways.

"The... bed..."

"Babe, don't worry about it; I'll take care of it..."

"But... the mess..."

"Who fucking cares. You need to cum, don't you?" His fingers started working faster and harder and his lips and tongue went back to my clit.

"Oh God yes..." I relaxed back into the bed, resigned to the fact I was soon going to squirt all over this bed.

"Good girl. I'm going to make you cum so hard you can't walk." Will's fingers were now slamming in and out of my pussy. He went back to my clit. My hips were rising off the bed, searching for the perfect angle for his fingers. Soon, I was getting close to the point of no return. My pussy clamped down on his fingers and the familiar tingle started in my clit and radiated down my legs and up through my torso to my nipples. My pussy got white hot just as I unleashed a torrent of my juices down his arm and into his mouth. To his credit, he kept up with my writhing and squirming until I couldn't take another touch.

He moved back up the bed and touched his dripping fingertips to my lips. "You taste fantastic." I eagerly sucked his fingers into my mouth, giving him a reminder of what my tongue could do. He groaned then I pushed him onto his back and went back to sucking his cock. He held my hair back so he could watch my lips move up and down his shaft. I ran one hand up and down his torso then down to his balls. He started to fuck my mouth, something I love. I get off on knowing I'm making a guy lose control like that.

Will scooted back on the bed, pulling out of my mouth with a popping sound. "Holy fuck, that was the best blowjob I've ever had." I pulled up to my knees and he crawled towards me, mirroring my body.

"You didn't let me finish..."

"Baby, I need to feel that pussy." He plunged two fingers inside to make sure I was ready to take him in. He kissed me as his other arm went around me, pulling me around until I was lying on my back again. He reached over to the bedside table, pulled out a condom, rolled it on, then placed the throbbing head of his dick on my pussy lips, rubbing my clit and pussy lips.

"What are you waiting... ohhhhh..." Will's first penetration took my breath away. He lifted my legs so he could get deeper with the added bonus of his cock hitting my G spot with each thrust. "You're going to make me squirt again..."

"Good. Fucking drench me." Each stroke was getting me closer and closer to doing just that.

"But the bed..."

"I told you not to worry about it." He started fucking me faster. He reached between us and started rubbing my clit in time to his thrusts. It only took a few minutes before my pussy spilled juice all over him again. He pulled out and rubbed the head of his dick on my clit, extending my orgasm, seriously soaking whatever bedding was underneath us. My body thrashed as the waves of pleasure coursed through me.

Will laid down next to me on the bed then pulled my body on top of his. I straddled him then lowered myself into his dick. A few moments of grinding on his cock had him groaning in pleasure. I leaned over and kissed him deeply on the lips, tasting myself on him. He reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me right where he needed me. We moved in sync for a few minutes, our moans filling the room. I straightened up and leaned back so the head of his dick could rub my G spot again. I could feel him getting closer and closer to his orgasm as I drew closer to my own.

I was losing my coordination and started frantically grinding on him. Will used his upper body strength to hold me still and against him while he sat up and buried his face in my ample cleavage. My arms were around his neck and shoulders as we got back into a rhythm. He took a nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it and his back arched. My inner walls squeezed down around him and I pulled his mouth towards mine so I could kiss him. I knew I needed to muffle what was going to be a very loud orgasm. Two more thrusts from below had me shaking and cumming all over him. My orgasm sent him over the top and he returned my kiss with his own, nibbling on my lips as he moaned deeply. We held each other, shaking then slowly coming down.

I rolled off him and laid on the bed. Will was right; he made me cum so hard I couldn't imagine walking right now. I quickly cooled off as our combined sweat pulled the heat from our bodies. A chill coursed through me. I gazed over towards the window, seeing it was now dark.

"Oh God, how long have we been down here?"

Will glanced down at his watch and chuckled in the darkness. "Almost an hour..."

"We should probably go rejoin the party... Uh... what if they notice we've been gone?"

"Nah, everyone up there has been drinking for hours and laughing. Nobody will notice anything. And if they do, we'll just tell them we had to run out for more drinks. I do suppose we should get cleaned up and head upstairs." Will rose from the bed and stretched out. He reached towards me and helped me to my feet. It took a couple moments, but I got my feet under me and he led me to the attached bathroom. He waited to turn on the lights in the bathroom until the door was closed. This was the first good look I'd gotten at his beautiful naked form. His tanned chest was sprinkled with light brown curls that trailed down to his waist. He was the perfect mix of in shape and dad bod; no wonder I couldn't resist him.

Will turned on the shower, tested the temperature and motioned for me to get in. The warm water washed away the evidence of the past hour from both our bodies and left us feeling refreshed. We grabbed the fluffy towels and dried off before hunting for our clothes in the dark bedroom. We redressed each other and headed back up the stairs, rejoining the party without anyone noticing... or so we thought...

(to be continued)

OmaWife
OmaWife
4 Followers