Just Being Neighborly - Cont'd 02

Story Info
They make a decision.
4.8k words
4.58
5.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

¹You should read the previous stories...

Well, our one year anniversary was quickly approaching and Cindy and I decided to celebrate with some of our nudist friends. We were going to have a big BBQ/pool party.

We sent out invites to about a dozen friends and decided to have the celebration catered. I found a great small caterer that would do it for our nudist event.

Everything was set...

The morning of our anniversary Cindy and I were upstairs fucking when the doorbell rang. I got up and headed downstairs pissed that we were disturbed so early. I opened the door and low and behold it was Lisa I couldn't believe my eyes. I hugged and kissed her as we got inside.

"Where's Cindy?"

"In bed. We were fucking."

"Want a third?"

"Sure. Come with me."

We went upstairs and Cindy asked, "Who was at the door?"

Then Lisa said, "It's me you fucking slut."

Cindy looked up at Lisa, jumped out of bed and kissed her.

"It's great to see you."

"Same here Cindy. My, have your nipples grown. Enjoying them"

"Oh God yes. Everyday I give them 15 minutes of full force electricity. They are almost as big as yours."

Then Lisa said, "And Ben, how are you doing?"

"Well, like Cindy I give my cock and balls at least 15 minutes of full force electricity daily. My balls have gotten bigger. I shoot a ton of cum more than once and my cock stays harder a lot longer."

"I'm glad it worked out for both of you."

We asked her what she was doing here and she reminded us that she was attending a conference and staying at the hotel. We told her she would be staying at our house for her time here. She thanked us and would be back later with her luggage. We told her she would be the guest of honor at our celebration tonight.

She stayed for coffee then went back to the hotel to get her things. By lunchtime she was all settled in at the house and naked.

Cindy fixed lunch and we chatted and caught up on events.

Cindy said, "Well, thanks to you and the Double C, I sure ain't vanilla anymore."

Lisa replied, "I'm so happy for you. I see it didn't affect your marriage. That's good."

I said, "In fact Lisa, our marriage is more solid now. Before we went to your resort we vowed to leave whatever happened there would stay there. I already knew what was going to happen so it didn't bother me."

I continued, "Cindy is the love of my life. She has been a new person since we came back. And thank you for the gifts. They worked."

Cindy added, "I never wear a bra anymore when I go out...I get plenty of stares too. When Ben starts playing with them and sucking them I think of yours and how much I enjoyed sucking them."

"Well Cindy, what are you waiting for?"

Cindy got up and moved over to Lisa, took her left nipple and started sucking it. Lisa just smiled. Then Cindy started sucking Lisa's other nipple. Then suddenly, milk squirted out of Lisa's nipple and into Cindy's mouth. Cindy pulled back. "What the..."

Lisa laughed and said, "I've been taking treatment to produce milk and it works."

"You mean you can actually give milk even though you aren't pregnant or had a kid?"

"Yes. I don't produce a lot but it will be more after I finish the treatment and it will last forever with the medication they give me. Now get back here."

Cindy started sucking even harder getting more than a mouthful of Lisa's white liquid until she drained her tits dry.

I said, "Maybe you should try the treatment Cindy. I wouldn't mind."

Lisa laughed and said, "it's your turn Ben. I want to see how your gift helped you."

I got up and moved over to Lisa. She knelt in front of me and started sucking my erect cock which was rock hard. I could feel my balls swelling up with cum. Lisa held my balls and smiled at me. "I'm going to cum Lisa." And then I started shooting ropes of cum in her mouth. I couldn't stop cumming. Her mouth was full and my cum oozed out her mouth and onto her tits. She almost choked. "That was a lot of cum Ben. Good job." Even after I came, my cock was still hard.

"I think we should relax then get ready for tonight."

They agreed and we sat on the patio and drank some wine and relaxed.

Finally, it was time for the party. Guests started arriving and quickly undressed. Soon, everyone was there. The caterers did a great job serving the guests and after a short time I made an announcement...

"Dear friends. I want to thank you for joining Cindy & myself for our first anniversary. As a special treat, a very good friend of ours has joined us this evening. She is a world wide known actress who founded & owns the Double C Resort which you should visit, that is if you aren't front of heart. Here she is, Lisa...."

Everyone applauded and went up to meet her.

One woman saw the pussycat tattoo and yelled out, "Oh my God, it really is Lisa, the porno queen." Everyone laughed and cheered some more. Lisa turned a beet red but was very gracious when people asked for her autograph.

After awhile I said to the guests, "Lisa is staying with us while she is in town. Now, she just told me that after the party she will be available for pictures or whatever you want from her, but only after the party. Ok everyone, enjoy yourselves."

The guests mingled and used the pool and enjoyed the food and conversations. I made sure that Lisa was not overwhelmed by any guest so she could enjoy herself.

The party ended rather late and we were tired but Lisa was available for the guests, taking pictures and answering questions until everyone left.

The three of went inside as the caterers cleaned up and left.

"That was a great party, don't you ladies think?"

"I couldn't believe your guests were so interested in me. I was flattered."

"Lisa, they adored you. You should make a comeback."

"Thanks Cindy but I think I am too old."

"Like hell you are. Us older guys would love to see you doing mature porno."

"That's nice of you two...but do you really think that mature men would want to see this old fuck doing porno?"

"I would, for sure. Hell, you could even make one here. We could sell a few tickets for big money to my friends to watch you make a live porno."

Laughing she said, "I would need a leading man. Hey Cindy, want to rent him out?"

We all laughed and went upstairs to bed. Lisa started walking to the guest bedroom when Cindy yelled out, "Hey, big nipples, you're in our bed this week." Lisa smiled and joined us in our bed.

That night the three of shared each other throughout the night. I never came so often and so much. Both women were covered in my cum. I don't remember the time I woke up in the middle of the night but all I saw were the two women enjoying each other's nipples and milk on Cindy's face.

The next morning I woke up when I heard a voice downstairs. I went to check it out and as I saw it was Lisa, she just ended her phone call.

"I hope I didn't wake you. I had to make a call."

"No problem, is there?"

"Oh no...When Cindy comes down I'll tell you all about it."

After a short time, my lovely wife came downstairs, still covered in dried cum and milk.

Then Lisa said, "Remember our discussion last night about me doing a mature porno? Well, I thought about it and called my agent this morning and he said he could get us big money if we did one."

"What do you mean us?" I asked.

"Ben, you would star with me as well as Cindy and we would do it here and they will pay you big money...just tell me you'll fucking do it."

I looked at Cindy and she looked at me...and she said, "I'm in."

I also said I'd do it.

Lisa said she will arrange a speaker phone call with her agent to go over the details with us.

We had breakfast and after that we showered and then Lisa told us that her agent would call us in an hour. It was the longest hour we ever spent just waiting. Then Lisa's phone rang..

"Hi Roger. I have Ben and Cindy here...so let's talk."

"Hi Lisa, Ben & Cindy.. ok, let's get started:

First, it will a mature porno. An amateur porno. Lisa and Ben will be the principal characters. Cindy will be in a supporting role but very active in the porno.

Second, Lisa, you will be paid $1 million. Ben, $750 thousand and Cindy, $600,000.

Third, For using your home and property, $250,000.

We will start shooting within 30 days and should take maybe 5 days to complete.

Then Lisa said, "What about royalties?"

"Each of you will receive a percentage of each DVD sale or showing on the internet or download. And you wil be required to do some promos and guest appearances which you will be paid for.

Lisa continued, "If that's all, we will get back to you in awhile. Thanks."

"Oh, one other thing Lisa, if you know of anyone who wants to be an extra, man or woman, we will pay them well based on their performance, but we want mature people."

"Ok. Bye."

Well guys, there it is...your idea...what do you say?

"What do you think? Is the money good? Should we do it?"

Lisa replied, "The money is great for you performing, using your property, royalties and free sex. I'd do it if I were you."

I looked at Cindy and told Lisa to go ahead and finalize the deal. Then I said, "I'm going to ask a couple of my mature friends if they want to be in the porno and I am going to sell tickets at $10,000 each to watch the live shoot and it will be all yours Lisa."

I got some wine and we celebrated.

For the rest of the day we relaxed by the pool. Lisa called her daughter and told her the news.

Over wine we discussed the porno. Lisa told us that they will provide somewhat of a script but nothing cast in stone. She said it's mostly ad lib sex.

Cindy asked what her role would be. Lisa thought about it and said, "I'm not sure. What I would like is for them to make you look a few years older so you get a bigger part and more money. Remember, this is going to be a mature porno."

Cindy then said, "We are going to need a lot of rehearsing before they start doing the porno "

Lisa and I laughed and said, "We have a week to rehearse."

Cindy made us a bite to eat then we headed upstairs to rehearse...laughing...

Lisa said, "I'm sure they will want video of you Ben with Cindy first...the usual fucking scene with a younger woman...then I will come in right after you cum...you see me and tell me you want to fuck me and that you love older women. We'll fuck and Cindy kind of leaves us to our fucking."

She went on, "At some point you have your mature friends, including any women, join us and I fuck them in different places. Hopefully, Cindy comes back as a mature woman and her and I can have a real sex scene."

I asked her, "Are the sex scenes staged?"

"Oh, heavens no. They are all real. I don't do simulated sex scenes."

"Is there a limited or maximum number of sex scenes you do?"

"No. I'll fuck as long and as many scenes as they want me to do."

I told her I thought this was going to be a great experience for me and Cindy and thanked her for the opportunity.

Lisa told us that since this is being billed as an amateur porno, it should go over real big, even though I'm a professional, you guys and your friends aren't and that makes it special. They will market it as an amateur porno but with me as a special guest appearance...so we all win.

Cindy then said, "Ok, let's get a rehearsal or two in now."

Lisa watched me and Cindy fucking. Lisa offered us suggestions about Cindy's hair not getting in the way and us not looking into the camera...to be natural like being alone...a lot of moaning helps too...depending on the director, your cum shots will vary... sometimes in a cunt or sometimes on her body...

Then Lisa told Cindy to get on top of Ben...she told Cindy to move her hair away when she sucks his cock...people want to see your mouth on his cock not your hair...

By this time I was ready to cum and I told them.

Lisa suggested that Cindy get off and I go back to fucking Cindy and pull my cock out and cum on her face and tits, which I did.

Lisa said that the scene looked good.

I told the women that rehearsing was tough and then the three of us got into real fucking which we did for the rest of the night..

The next morning I started making phone calls to my friends to ask them if they wanted to participate in the porno or buy tickets. Surprisingly enough, many said they would do both others said they would check with their wives and get back to me later in the day.

After lunch I started getting calls from them. One friend said he and his wife want to be in the porno. Then another friend called and said he couldn't but his wife wants to. This went on during the day.

At dinner time I told Cindy and Lisa that six men wanted to be in the porno. Six women also wanted to be in the porno and seven people want to buy tickets to watch the porno being made.

Lisa and Cindy were amazed at the numbers.

I smiled and said to Lisa, "You're a star. The guy's want to fuck you and the women want to have sex with you. That's easy to understand."

Lisa laughed and said, "Ok, now the work begins. We still have to rehearse with all of them. Call them and get them over here as soon as possible. Cindy, you are going to have to help. We will share the men and women for rehearsals. You ok with that?"

"Sure Lisa, anything you say."

"Ben, you ok with that?"

"Yes I am."

"Good. Ben have three men and three women here tomorrow morning."

I told her I would get them here. Cindy said she would get the bedrooms ready and see what she can arrange for outside sex. She said she would pick up food and refreshments as well.

The next morning the three couples showed up. Cindy served them coffee and Lisa said, "I am glad you all decided to help us make this amateur mature porno. You all will be paid at the end of the shoot. Just so you know, all six of you will be having sex with me in front of cameras and staff. Also, you will having sex with other actors and friends. If this is a problem, then this isn't for you and you should leave now. Those that stay will work hard to make this a good amateur mature porno. Any questions?"

One women asked, "will I have sex with everyone?"

"It's quite possible, depending on how good you are."

A man asked, "Do I have to cum a lot?"

"No, but just be able to cum."

And so there were more questions that Lisa answered and after an hour or so all the participants stayed and were ready to rehearse.

We all went upstairs and Lisa, Cindy and myself undressed and got on the bed. The couples also undressed. Lisa directed me and Cindy and showed the others how to move around on the bed, move their hair away when sucking cock, when and how to moan and how to react when the guy cums either in them or on them.

Then Cindy and Lisa got together and as they were having sex, Lisa also demonstrated positioning and various aspects of lesbian sex.

Soon it was time for the couples to rehearse, first with their partners then with others. The women had sex with Cindy then other women as Lisa directed them.

At one point we all went outside to rehearse various sex acts with everyone. Before we wrapped it up, Lisa made sure each guy fucked her and each woman had sex with her.

Before they left Lisa said, "It was a good rehearsal. For you women, you are to go completely smooth by the next rehearsal."

It was dark when everyone left.

The three of us reviewed the day and Lisa said it went well and to have the next group come over the day after tomorrow.

We all rested before the next group came over the next day. Lisa ran through everything with them and they all stayed. Rehearsals went well and Lisa was satisfied.

Lisa called her agent and told him she and her cast were all ready. Roger told her that they would start shooting next week and the crew would be up there a day before to get everything set with lighting and sound.

After her call, Lisa said, "Ok guys, this is it...the real thing. You guys up for it?"

I said, "Well, this is something I never expected in my wildest dreams. Meeting you Lisa and now this, and at my age and sharing it with the love of my life, Cindy."

Cindy then said, "Well, I certainly got out of being vanilla. I just want to thank the love of my life here for everything he has done for me and loving me. I know it must be hard on him seeing me getting fucked by other guys and having sex with women and to you Lisa for showing me that I can be happy trying new things."

Lisa replied, "at the Double C and when I was in porno, I met a lot of people but you two are special to me. I saw that both of you could enjoy life so much more with a little coaxing. Now, some people would call us sluts and other nasty names, but enjoying life and sex is a wonderful experience and I'm so happy to be sharing it with both of you now and forever."

We thanked her for everything.

Then Lisa said, "Look, you guys both work from home. So why don't you come and live at the Double C? I have a vacant house sitting there that you would like and you could enjoy your lifestyle and, me being selfish, would have you there whenever we want."

I thanked her for her generous offer and I told her that we would let know once the movie was finished.

I called my friends and told them the start date and to be ready and to be here at noon.

The three of us rehearsed every day.

The day before the shoot, the crew arrived and set up the video equipment, the sound equipment and set up the rooms as needed. They even went outside to set some equipment up.

The next morning Roger and the Director, a guy named Sam, showed up around 6:00 a. m. All the introductions were made and we were ready.

The seven people who bought tickets were seated outside on the patio with a large screen where they could watch the inside scenes being shot.

The first scene was to be fucking Cindy...

We went upstairs and undressed and Cindy and I got on the bed. San said, "Ok. This is an easy scene. Ben is fucking his wife and when he's ready to cum, he will pull out his cock and cover his wife's face and tits with his cum. Ok, everyone ready?. Let's go."

Cindy and I started fucking and enjoying ourselves more knowing people were watching us. I told her I was going to cum and pulled my cock out and sprayed her face and tits with a ton of cum. I was still spurting cum when Sam yelled out to stop.

Sam said, "Great scene. Lisa was right, you do shoot a ton of cum. Good job you two."

Sam told us the next scene would be Cindy leaving and Lisa appearing and saying "I hope you saved some for me." Then she walks over to Ben and they get on the bed and fuck..."Ben, could you cum like that again?" I told him I could. Then he said for us to get ready and he yelled out "Action" and the scene started.

Cindy got off the bed covered in my cum and left. Just then Lisa appears and asks if I had more cum for her. She comes over to me and we get on the bed and fuck and in a short time I pull out my cock and shoot a ton of cum on her face and tits. Sam tells out to stop

Sam tells us the scene was good and to relax for awhile as he reviews the tape.

We rest and after a half hour or so Sam comes in and tells us that both scenes are good.

By this time the cast members arrive and I introduce everyone to Sam and Roger.

Sam asks for the first couple to come over and Sam gives them a good looking over. They tell him they are in their late 50's. Sam asks them a few questions and tells them they will do. He tells them to get on the bed and start fucking. As they fuck Lisa will join them and the guy fucks Lisa and then the woman has sex with Lisa.

Sam yells out to start and the couple start fucking then Lisa appears and joins them. The guy starts fucking Lisa and cums in her. Sam tells the woman to suck the cum out of Lisa's cunt and she does then her and Lisa start having sex until they orgasm. Then Sam tells them to stop.

12