Just Being Neighborly - Cont'd 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job everyone. Take a break."

Sam calls Lisa and Cindy over and I hear 5he conversation...Sam says, "Do either one of you squirt?"

Lisa responds, "I can."

Cindy says, "I never tried."

Then Sam went back to checking out the tape. Some time later he came back and said that was a good scene to keep.

Then Sam asked the women if any of them squirted. One woman, Diane who was 55 said she squirts.

Sam called her over and they talked awhile and then Sam said, "Lisa, you and Diane will do a scene together and I want both of you to squirt as much and as often as you can. I want the audience to see and know that mature women can squirt.

Sam moved the scene to another room and told Lisa and Diane to get on the bed and start having sex and not to stop until they are spent from squirting.

Lisa and Diane got on the bed and started having sex, first just kissing then they got into 69 and ate each other then they rubbed their pussies together and finally both leaning back next to each other and rubbing each other's pussies until they both started squirting. Diane squirted like an open hose and Lisa squirted just as much. Finally they stopped and Sam yelled out to stop

Then Sam told everyone to break for lunch out by the pool.

Everyone ate and drank and chatted. Then Lisa went over to Sam and I heard her say, "Sam, I have an idea. My tits produce milk. Can we get that into a scene?"

He looked at her and replied, "Yes, great idea you prefer men or women?"

"Both, one on each side."

"Ok, right after lunch. We can do it right here. You sit on the lounge as each pair suck on your nipples and get milk."

After lunch Sam announced, "Lisa told me that her tits produce milk, so I want a male and female go up to her and each suck on her nipples and get milk from them. You must make sure we can see the milk going into your mouths. Ok. Let's start."

As Lisa sat back on the lounge her huge nipples were already hard and erect. The first couple started sucking them and in a short time we could see milk going into their mouths. This went on until all six couples sucked her nipples...then Cindy and I finished sucking her nipples and drained her tits dry. Sam yelled stop.

Sam was so excited and said, "You guys are doing great. Let's call this a day. All of you be here tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

After the cast and crew left Roger, Lisa, Sam, Cindy and myself sat around and discussed the movie.

Sam thought everything was going fine and this was going to be great amateur mature porno. Roger thought so too. Not knowing much about making movies, Cindy and I just listened.

Lisa, however mentioned that she thought the scenes needed more closeups of the cast to show they are older and more mature.

Sam said he would have people up her tomorrow to take care of that.

Lisa also said she wanted bigger roles for both me and Cindy, maybe do just a scene with only them and to make them look older.

Sam agreed.

Sam and Roger left and the three of us had the night to ourselves.

Lisa said, "So how does it feel to do a porno?"

I told her I sure enjoyed the work and Cindy told her that she was shocked that she could do it.

Well, over the next few days everything went well with shooting the porno. Cindy got a bigger role and had a great scene with just her and Lisa.

The movie wrapped up and Sam said he would be back with the final cut.

A week later Sam called and told Lisa to have the entire cast over the house so he could show the movie.

That night Sam showed the final cut and when it was over everyone cheered. Sam gave each participant an uncut version and the final version DVD, along with $500.00 cash.

After they left, Sam & Roger had coffee with us and doled out our pay and DVD'S. Lisa got her million, I got my $750,000 and Cindy got her $600,000. I also got $250,000 for the use of the house.

Then Sam surprised us. He offered the three of us a contract to do a series of mature pornos with just Lisa and us for $1 million each per porno and it would be shot at the Double C.

We were shocked and told him we would discuss it and let him know. They left and we discussed the offer.

Lisa said, "Well, you guys hit the big time. What do you say?"

I replied, "It's ok with me, but it's up to Cindy."

Cindy said, "I don't know what to say."

Lisa added, "Look, you don't have to do this. It has to feel right for you. Cindy, you have come a long way sexually and Ben has been very supportive. The question is do you want to do pornos? You know that you will be required to do things that you may not like to do but you get paid to do them. How will it affect your marriage?"

Cindy looked at Ben and said, "I feel like I'm becoming a whore and I don't want it to ruin my marriage. So Ben, please give me your thoughts."

I replied, "I will always love you. I actually feel responsible for how you changed. So, I say that if you want to do it, then do it. You can always quit if it gets too much for you."

Lisa added, "I also feel responsible for the new you. And to be honest, I selfishly want you to do it because I love making love to you and when we do scenes together they will be real love scenes."

Cindy then said, "Ok, I'll do it as long as I can make love to Lisa."

I called Sam and told him we had a deal.

Lisa said that the house at the Double C is ours and we celebrated for the rest of the day....

Look for the continuation of the series...

"Porno at the Double C"

12