Just Between Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Seven friends make mistakes and have fun one last summer.
6.2k words
4.4
19.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note:

I just wanted to thank anyone that sees this for checking out my little project.

Writing for me is a new hobby and I have a long way to go before I feel comfortable with my projects being out there.

That being said this is an experiment. If you like what you see here let me know about it and I'll continue to grow the story as organically as possible.

Please let me know what you think! Any criticisms, complaints, suggestions, or just what you like. I'm always looking to improve.

Thank you kindly,

Elliot

Just Between Friends: Part 1

What seemed like ages ago for six young friends was a time of fond memories and revelry. A few years ago these friends spent their summers at Camp Thundercreek, a summer camp hours away in the mountains. From their coastal hometown, reaching Thundercreek would be about fourteen hours of driving to make it straight through. Two of the three men made it their job to do the driving. Spencer wanted to bring his father's boat but didn't know how to drive with a trailer. John and Aaron, Avery's fiancé and brother respectively handled the driving.

After nearly two full work days' worth of driving, the young friends arrived at their destination. After hours of climbing the mountain roads finally started to level out. Reaching what looked like a mountain peak, they were in an area that was naturally flat enough to build on. More modern cabins Lined the area on neatly paved paths. Littered among them were mortar and stone one-room buildings that had to be over a hundred years old.

Tall totem-themed statues depicting eagles and other birds held signposts pointing the way to several attractions. Going west the trail leads to the Eagle Talon Springs, east to the Thundercreek Trails, and North East to the community center and Crescent Lake path. At the north end of the camp where trimmed trees and paved roads ended a massive house was built into the slope of the mountain.

It was newer than everything in the old camp, or at least newly renovated. The paved drive continued up at a slope till it was underneath the large balcony hanging over the house. The drive continued in a large circle, returning down the drive to the deserted community district.

"I knew your family was rich, but I had no idea they were THIS rich!" John stared in disbelief while carefully steering the truck and boat trailer on the narrow pavement. He had to have counted over a dozen windows on the face of the building alone! The corners of the house (or more accurately, the mansion) were made with wooden trunks, likely from trees in this area.

"Daddy knew how much this place meant to us. It's not like anyone else was going to restore it." The red-headed girl in the passenger seat spoke with complete authority and privilege. Abby and her sister Molly surely lacked for nothing. While the truck traveled the rough spots on the drive, Abby's ample breasts bounced along with the shocks. She had gained some weight recently, but it seems to all have gone to her ass and her breasts.

"That's my sugar momma!" The thin man said confidently in the back seat. Thinner than nearly everyone here, Spencer happily sat between Liana and Averie. "Money always marries money. When are you two going to pop the question?" The voice asking was just as bubbly and pink as one would guess. Liana almost took the prize for being the thinnest friend at the party. She had naturally blond hair kept neatly in a ponytail. Abby leaned on the seat to look behind her. "I don't care about his dad's money. Spencer has a secret weapon..." John nearly swerved when she held her hands over a foot wide.

Beneath the large balcony was enough room for three cars to park side by side. Averie's brother Aaron was following in her SUV, along with most of the suitcases. Spilling out of the vehicles the group rejoiced and stretched for the first time in hours. Fresh mountain air filled their lungs giving them a second wind. Molly slipped out of the SUV carefully, minding she didn't up-skirt herself getting out. If it wasn't for the alabaster skin and fiery red hair, you wouldn't believe she was Abby's sister. Where Abby was all curves, Molly was all thin. Where her sister was blessed with massive natural breasts, Molly sported tiny mounds that were probably more bra than boob.

Molly's eyes were wide with wonder looking up at the house yet she held her arms close to her body. "Are you going to be my roomy?" Liana bubbled and wrapped her arms around the nervous girl. "I think Spencer and your sister are going to want some privacy on this trip." Molly blushed and pulled her purse from the car. "Guess we're roommates then." Liana shrieked with a random joy only to turn her brilliant smile sad. "Too bad we don't have men of our own to help us bring our clothes in, huh?"

Aaron rolled his eyes and swept back some of the hair from his face. "That's alright miss, I'm sure we'll help you," John said kindly and tiredly as he himself hauled more than his share in from the truck. John and Aaron were fit, but John was big. Towering over the rest of his friends while still being gifted with wide shoulders and muscle earned from working his entire life. Aaron however looked much like his sister Averie. They shared the same warm brown hair and pale blue eyes, and the same sharp angular eyebrows that gave their faces almost a wolfish quality.

"Averie, your fiancé is literally the best!" She rushed into the massive mountain home eager to get an early glimpse of the furnishings. Everything had a "made in the woods" kind of look, though the quality certainly wasn't cheap. Beyond the foyer was a large central room with a massive set of stairs leading up in the middle. Behind the stairs, on the bottom floor, a hallway lead further into the house, but on the right, a large bar area connected the kitchen to the living room.

The girls left the men to carry all their belongings inside, except for Molly who ignored Liana and brought in her own purple suitcase. After the men carried the suitcases inside they tried to catch up to the girls. "All the upstairs rooms have their own bathroom!" Liana shrilled. Inside the house was much colder than the summer heat outside, and Liana's nipples could easily be seen poking out of her shirt.

"Perfect, we'll pick our rooms and unpack after we make ourselves dinner." Abby moved passed the men still holding luggage and walked around the bar area to the kitchen. She returned with a plate of hot dogs and a basket full of buns, condiments, and cheese.

Leaving out the back doors a small gravel trail lead further back on the leveled clearing the camp was built in. Even on the mountain, the heat was unbearable this year, and it only got worse as the friends worked together to build and light a large fire in the stone fire pit in their backyard.

After a few drinks and a few hot dogs, John and Aaron decided to head in to unpack and shower while Molly followed them back. They had all been drinking, particularly the friends still at the fire. "If it wasn't so hot!" Abby complained. Spencer sighed and struggled to unbutton his shirt. Finally, he surrendered and peeled the shirt over his thin freckled frame. "Why do you get to be topless?" Abby slurred in protest. "Yeah, if we can't take our tops off, you can't either!" Liana chimed. Though what she was wearing hardly counted for clothing. Her short white shirt was damp with sweat and showed an outline of the dark rings around her nipples while the tips pressed out in the shirt.

"No one's stopping you! Besides, it's just us girls here right?" Spencer's voice slurred before taking another drink. Out of the old friends, it was just him and the girls. His mind had to be swirling with ideas. "You just want to see her tits!" Averie shouted. "Can you blame me? She's been teasing them all night!" Liana gasped dramatically, leaning heavily on her outstretched hip.

"I'm not going to be shy; it's too fucking hot for that!" Abby peeled her tank top overhead exposing her pink sports bra. Abby was a bigger girl. She had wide hips and thick features, opposite Averie's light frame. Liana shrugged and joined her, pulling away her nearly translucent crop top. Her small pert breasts resisted the forceful move before springing free of the sweaty material and bouncing playfully at her chest.

Suddenly with a mouth of cotton, Spencer smacked his lips in surprise. Averie looked away into the fire even though she knew Liana didn't mind being ogled. It didn't take long for Abby to pull at the fabric of her bra. "Look what we have here?" She smiled at Averie. "You wouldn't dare!" "Ave you know the rules. The last one to get her tits out has to bare it all!" She didn't give Averie the chance to react, pealing her sports bra right off.

Unlike Liana, Abby was gifted with massive breasts that popped free with a nice plop coming out of the bra. Her pale freckled skin was easily illuminated in the fire. She rested her arms behind her, displaying her breasts shamelessly. Quietly now, Spencer was taken back but he couldn't hide the growing bulge in his shorts.

"OH my gosh, that's true Ave!" Liana shrilled. "You remember the freshman from our senior year? When she didn't follow the rules we cut her underwear and woke her up in the middle of the night. She ran out of the cabin thinking there was a bear and the whole camp was waiting outside." The bulge in Spencer's shorts twitched, growing again. "I think I still have a picture of her bush saved somewhere..."

Averie moved uncomfortably by the fire. "Things are different now." She lingered on the engagement ring not quite used to its weight. "And you know that was fucked up what we did to Amanda." Abby's ample freckled breasts bounced as she scooted closer to Averie carrying two fresh bottles from the ice chest. "Those sound like the words of a sober person. Have another cold one."

Liana leaned back comfortably. Sweaty her breasts gleamed under the fire's light, pointing happily to the night's sky. Averie seized the bottle with a heavy grasp and downed half the drink in one gulp. "Fuck it. I'm not going to be the only dressed prude at this fire. Spencer, if you're going to see my tits go get the stuff for s'mores."

Just like that Spencer was sober enough to spin and run back to the house. Averie willed away the butterflies turning in her stomach and took a deep breath. One by one she unbuttoned her plaid shirt to the last. Beneath her body was athletic, particularly strong in the waist. She wore a simple black bra, neither flashy nor expensive, and had on a pair of low-rising white denim shorts. Carefully she pulled the tab that secured her breasts in the small garment. Her poker face was failing and her hands were trembling. Spencer came stomping back just as she managed the tab.

The bra slipped free and her chest fell free of the bra's support. While not as big as Abby's or as perky as Liana's her boobs were symmetrical -- damn near perfect. Her rosy tips pointing out were immediately aware of the fire's heat, like a consuming lust gazing on her body. With a final swig, she finished her drink. "I'm going to need another if I'm going to go all the way." She stood sheepishly. Reflexively she reached up to cover herself but visibly fought to keep from the reflex. Standing awkwardly she forced her arms to be at her side so she didn't seem shy about her tits being out on display for her friends.

While Spencer was basking in the image of his friends' boobs his erection pressed even harder on his shorts. Liana put a hand to her mouth and her eyes went wide "Oh my G-" She cut herself off but didn't break her trance-like stair. "I tried to tell you my man has a big dick." Abby beamed. There was something off about the way she smiled at Liana. Drunken wheels were turning for sure.

"This is your only chance, so you better get a good look." Still trying to hide her nerves her trembling hands fought against the reflex to cover her boobs and buried her thumbs in the waistline of her shorts. Pushing down and bending over her shorts dropped down her muscular thighs. Her breasts hung beautifully in the night as she arched her back to remove her shorts and underwear completely. She bent to her toes effortlessly and retrieved the clothes she dropped.

Spencer soaked as much of it as he could. Any thought of her fiancé or brother currently back at the lodge just slipped his mind. Stranger yet his girlfriend seemed to be supportive of everyone being naked. Twisting to toss the clothes aside her body was on complete display. Her ass was toned and round marked only with tan lines from a bikini. She was almost too pretty to be standing there. For Spencer it was unreal, he knew John was truly a lucky man.

Observing her man's reaction, Abby cleared her throat. "Excuse me, ladies, I need to handle something." Patting her legs Abby dropped off the wooden log they used as a bench and crawled to Spencer on her knees. As casual as one might answer a text she began to unbutton his pants. Liana made no effort to avert her eyes but Averie turned and shouted. "Abby! Do you have to do this right here? Now?!" Abby shrugged, "I'm not that cruel. With all these pretty tits he's going to hurt himself if he doesn't get to cum."

Turning back to the tent pitched in her man's boxers she continued. The thing was too big to fish out of the hole in the boxers so she pried the material back and guided the monstrosity out of his waistband. Even looking away into the fire Averie caught a glimpse of the thing in her peripheral. Her gaze met the tall piece of meat and it stared back at her. She thought her fiancé was big but this is a different league!

Suddenly Averie was painfully aware of how naked she was. Her heart raced and her nipples hardened with excited tingling nerves. The space between her thighs started to warm. Abby smiled at her man beaming with pride over the unintentional gasps and "whoa" the girls stuttered. She teased the dick in her hand kissing him at the base and slowly stroking him with a loose grip.

Averie tried to look away while Liana was unashamedly interested. Her hand wandered to Averie's naked thigh supporting herself as she leaned to get a closer look. The two girls by the fire downed another bottle, but Liana's gaze never faltered.

"We're doing this?" The young man asked only once to be sure. He asked to be polite but leaned back so his dick was aimed more upright in the air. He was so long that the tip could be seen from over Abby's head while she was kneeling in front of him.

She brought her mouth to its tip. Her first breath was cool after a large swig of a fresh beer. The second breath had warmed, but the third was soft and wet when she accepted it into her mouth. Seductively she moaned while taking his dick deeper. Liana gripped Averie's thigh. Even though she may not know she was doing it her legs crossed and squeezed repeatedly stimulating her moist opening.

Spencer's hand came to rest on the back of Abby's head gripping softly by her hair in the ponytail. He didn't force her head but let it rest there while she worked him. By all accounts, Abby was a master of her craft. She bobbed up and down sliding her hands over Spencer's hairless body.

At first, she worked on the tip, softly suckling the towering member from her knees. Spencer alternated between watching his girlfriend suck his dick and the two women's breasts illuminated by a diminishing fire. Averie stuck a marshmallow to a stick and held it to the fire, giving herself any reason not to look at the show. It made no difference to Abby. Her soft moans and wet slurping would make it very difficult for Averie to keep her head straight.

Spencer studied Averie, one of his good friend's fiancés as she nervously burned a marshmallow in the nude. Abby could feel his excitement on her tongue. She detected his slight bubbling twitch that traveled up his shaft and to the tip. She adjusted herself turning so he could better see her exposed friends before burying her head in his lap.

Slowly and smoothly she descended his flesh, stretching her lips and filling her throat. Her eyes squinted closed but she never gagged. The feeling in her throat as she swallowed the amassing saliva forced his hips to thrust. He gasped and grasped her head. "Ukgmm..." His thrust put her mouth at the bottom of his dick.

Liana moaned, now unable to hide the pleasure she was giving herself. Abby stuck out her tongue just enough to touch his balls. She held for a moment then ascended for a breath. As the penis finally exited her mouth she coughed and licked away the excess drool on her lips. "Making me work for it today are you?" She spoke directly to the glistening penis. Dropping it on her face she kissed it and licked at the seam on its front.

Liana was completely on edge and slipped a hand into her already under-sized shorts to stimulate herself. By the time Averie regained her focus not only had the marshmallow burned out but so did half the stick she was holding! She didn't care and allowed herself to be distracted by all the shocking acts taking place around the fire while she loaded another marshmallow. She watched Liana gyrate on her fingers. Seeing her face twisted beautifully with lusty abandon sent chills down Averie's back.

Abby continued to work on the erection sending out loud wet noises with her mouth. She continued up and down only taking breaks to treat it with her soft tongue. "Do you like having these pretty girls watch us?"Abby said with a gasp before sucking him back in. Liana was biting her lip. Blonde hair fell on her face as she stroked herself carefully under the tight denim shorts.

Surfacing from the dick with another wet plop Abby called "Liana!" She gasped once. "It's your turn. I want to take a break." The tone in her voice wasn't asking and the heavy twitches from his dick in her hand weren't protesting. Whenever Abby wanted something she usually got it. Tonight wasn't likely to be different. She smiled up at Spencer and her lips curved into a predatory smile.

Liana pulled her hand free from beneath her underwear. Her fingers glistened with her natural lubricant. "Hold on." Grabbing her by the wrist Abby brought herself face to face. Their breasts pressed into one another and Liana froze. Her eyes scanned for a clue of what Abby wanted from her. With a hand, she brushed aside a strand of blonde hair from Liana's face and without breaking eye contact took her hand and sucked the juices right off her fingers.

While she shivered Abby guided her down to her boyfriend's expecting dick. "Why didn't you tell us your dick was this big?" Her voice came out sheepishly. Abby nodded to Spencer and he answered by taking her head and pushing it down to his throbbing organ. Instinctively her mouth opened just in time and he impaled her thin curvy lips.

Thin blonde eyebrows shot up and her eyes closed. "Mmhh! Mhhmmm..." As her mouth adjusted she sucked it in, purring with enjoyment. Her tongue flitted around inside enjoying the soft skin in her mouth. Abby stepped away to get another drink from her bottle. She stretched her mouth with a yawn and took the seat next to Averie.

"You don't have to watch you know." Averie expected her to say she could leave but the words never came. Instead, she moved inches away from her face. Her eyes were heavy but the closeness put her body on edge. "Do you want to go back to your fiancé?" Her velvet voice tickled her ear and sent a bolt of warmth down her body. Averie managed a slow nod. She could smell the sex on her breath. It was an odd excitement to smell the hormones of one of her friends in the mouth of another.

Averie shuddered even under the warmth of the fire. The two girls eyed each other like they never had. Each looked for something in the other. Abby's green eyes expressed perfectly how horney she was. Averie looked at the woman beside her, at her large areolas placed delicately on large breasts. Abby's face inched closer smelling still of sex and beer. While their moment continued they enjoyed the noises coming from a few feet in front of them.

12