Just Between Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer would moan and compliment Liana, while she only responded with moans that sent vibrations all along his member. She continued glugging and gagging away not quite reaching the same depth as Abby. After a long moment, Abby broke eye contact. Without removing a button she dropped her shorts to the floor. She was not wearing any underwear.

Spencer's slender hands bunched up Liana's sandy hair into a decent handle. "Do you want more baby?"Abby asked turning away from Averie and stepping out of the shorts lying on the ground. "Get up. He needs it deeper." Without saying a word Liana pulled her own jeans shorts to the floor. "No sex. He's going to fuck your throat."

Abby stood over the two and guided Liana on her back. She tilted her head back so that when she looked up she could see Spencer standing with his cock aimed at her mouth. "Keep your head tilted back as much as you can. The more you relax the less it will hurt." Liana's eyes widened as he squatted bringing his penis to her lips. "Don't worry you're going to like what's next."

Pumping his hips forward the massive penis slid into her throat. Her muscles resisted but yielded against the massive organ. Averie had a full view as his thick member bulged in her throat. Liana held as still as possible and his hips started to thrust.

At first, he was gentle slowly fucking her throat. It didn't seem to move much inside and Liana didn't think it was going to be too hard to hold it. Abby took her time kneeling in front of Liana. Her hands searched her naked body, squeezing her perky breasts and tracing down to the red thong wet with her own moisture. Her lips followed, first teasing the nipples with her lips and coming back again with her tongue.

"Ghhf ghlgg ghlgg!" She moaned at the touches while his dick continued fucking her throat. With one hand on her breast and another feeling her man's bulge in Liana's throat she descended. Averie watched helplessly while her friends put themselves in indecent positions. "Abby was right..." Averie thought to herself. "I probably should have returned to John. I could take out this tension on him." Instead, she found herself watching and reaching between her legs. There she was already wet and yearning. Abby pulled aside Liana's red thong and Averie circled her swelling clit with careful fingers.

Spencer's face was a mix of agony and paradise. He looked on at all the women around him like a shark surrounded by fresh meat. Liana's throat vibrated on his cock while Abby tongued her lower lips. She was only just starting. Thick lips sealed themselves around her womanhood, while her tongue danced around her vagina's anatomy. Her lips' tight seal helped her catch the rising fluids while providing a strong suction.

The girls moaned together and Abby's fingers found their way between her legs. At this time everyone under the light of the dying flame was giving in to their urges and feeling an almost alien pleasure. "Mhmm!" Liana moaned raising her hips. Abby wrapped her arms around her thighs and held her wild hips down. Growing closer she tongued deeper and faster sucking harder over the clit. Tears welled in Liana's eyes and she coughed a bit of saliva from her nose.

"Eaaghhhh!" Spencer trembled slowly pulling back to resist coming to orgasm. Liana took the moment to catch her breath. As the cock slid from her throat she coughed more heavy saliva up onto her reddened face. Gasping only gave her the air to moan before it turned to a growl. Her hips and abdominal muscles spasmed and rocked while Abby held her steady. Despite the strong seal her lips had on Liana's wet flower a sudden burst of savory warm fluid filled her mouth and leaked out down her cheeks.

She let go of the seal and playfully circled her friend's clit with skillful tonguing. As her opening began to tense a second time she slipped two fingers in and curved them to tease Liana's insides. Her fingers beckoned inside her while her lips pressed to the sopping vagina. She was sucking and catching the juices on her lips like a ripe peach. Liana became dead silent and her face reddened even further. Abby felt the pressure on her clit tense before her quiet death grip broke and she gave into a guttural moan. Three gushes of her juices splashed against Abby's tongue lips and cheeks.

Timid strokes became desperate and fast. The excitement had nearly brought Averie to the edge. "Give me that cum!" Abby moved Liana aside and left her in twitching ecstasy. She dropped her mouth over the still glistening dick.

Averie marveled at how easily she made it look. Her red hair radiated like tongues of flame as she bobbed her head taking in most of his length with every head movement. Her tongue stretched out when she took his length and her lips curled in sucking as she massaged the shaft. It didn't take long before his occasional grunt turned into frequent moans. His hips seemed to have a mind of their own, humping limply without direction.

Abby sucked the tip of his penis like it was the only thing in this world that mattered. She could feel the airy twitches in his dick telling her he couldn't hold out much longer. With one final plunge, she took his entire cock in her throat. Her head bumped and shook while the muscles in her throat swallowed, massaging the dick it held tight. The penis stretched and expanded in an orgasmic explosion. She could feel the warmth flowing down her throat and she didn't relent. She held him with her lips pushed to his base and swallowed the warm sticky substance.

Averie failed to stifle her moans as she climaxed alongside her friends. One hand gripped her nipple while the other circled her clit. For her, it wasn't a magical squirting experience, but she had a release. Abby gulped each time the dick deep within her jaws would twitch, provoking more cum into her throat.

Having finally gotten its release the penis was growing flaccid in her mouth. She sucked around it before spitting it out with a soft plop. Swallowing she licked her hands free of any trace of sticky fluid. "It sure takes a village with you." She spoke softly and kissed his shrinking member on its tip before letting go.

The friends lay together under the stars. Their lust burned out like the campfire beside them. Liana still lying on the ground with her breasts glowing under the moonlight was the first to stir. Despite being well tanned her breasts and bikini line were easy to spot even in the dark.

"Abby..." Liana gasped and rolled over to face the couple. Her voice was raspy and dry. "Spencer has the biggest dick I have ever seen..." His voice chuckled in the dark. Even flaccid his penis sat limply on his thigh. "Do you want to try Averie?" Abby slurred drowsily. Even at the thought, Spencer's dick twitched and grew a little. "Noooo thank you. I'll keep my fiancé's very manageable dick thank you."

Averie leaned up. She was more comfortable being naked now that everyone here was nude. All the drinks sure didn't hurt. Despite bringing herself to orgasm, inside her the pressure was still there. "As interesting as this was, I'm going to call it a night." "Awwe not yet! We still need to go skinny dipping..." Liana whined. "Where already naked anyway." "Maybe another night. We have a month to ourselves, who knows what will happen."

As everyone came around they picked up their clothes and returned to the lodge. Averie through on her top but didn't bother with the rest. Abby and Liana just walked back nude while Spencer at least donned boxers.

Oral pleasure still strong in her mind Averie plotted a surprise for her fiancé. Why not reward him for all his hard work on the drive? None of the friends returning dared turn on the lights in their nakedness so getting around was harder than she thought. She crept up the stairs guided by the light of her phone.

At the end of the hall, she turned into the room at the end. Inside it was even darker. She felt around until her hands discovered the bed. Having found the sheets she had an idea. As her mind whirled to catch up her womanhood was still hot between her legs. She pulled the sheets and slipped inside. The man in bed rolled over mumbling in his sleep.

The smell of his soap rekindled the desire inside her. She reached out tracing his body with her delicate hands. He was warm like a furnace and trailing lower, she didn't find any underwear. Trailing lower her hand came to rest on his soft cock. It was already reacting to her touch. Groaning quietly he rolled onto his back allowing the dick room to grow hard in her gentle grip.

"I wanted to thank you for your... hard work getting us here." She whispered to him. Her body warmed against his and she carefully glided lower beneath the sheets. Her nipples brushed across his skin, sending sparks of sensation through her breasts.

Moving slowly she breathed in his scent. He was very clean but still smelled like a man should smell. She let go of a warm breath to let him know where she was. Before the penis could get any harder she sucked it into her mouth and let out a small pleased hum.

Her favorite part of having a dick in her mouth was feeling it grow hard on her tongue. As it swelled in her mouth she sucked it in and out comfortably. She could tell from the hardness it was nearly at maximum length. She scooted herself up so her head was lying on his abs and griped the shaft low near his balls. Guiding it with her hand she controlled how deep she sucked by holding it still and bobbing her head.

Her lips wrapped around the penis softly and when she came up passed the glands it popped in her mouth, similar to a popsicle. Her head rocking up and down was very soothing to the man beneath her. Luscious brown hair was like silk gliding on his waist taking his sensitive manhood softly in her warm and wet mouth.

Sucking in and out in a smooth repetition started to become comforting in a way. She stopped only to stretch her jaw. During the pause, she massaged his testicles with her idle hand. "We're going to be married soon." She thought to herself as she caressed the heavy bundle in her hand. "Am I really ready for these balls to give me a baby?" She pushed the anxiety down. "I won't have to worry about that. I'll just teach him to love finishing in my mouth."

She supported herself on one arm and guided the dick into her wet lips. Her nipples swung against his thighs with each dip into his lap. The man under groaned quietly in his sleep. "What is it going to take to wake him up?" The penis plunged deeper and she bowed her head further. Her eyes watered but the alcohol numbed some of her gag response.

She was now taking him in deeper. She could feel the skin above his penis with her lips. Flutters bubbled up as the dick twitched in her mouth. Hot as it was, it was more than she could take. She pulled away just in time to keep from gagging. In the dark, his dick twitched against her face. Next a string of steaming hot fluid spilled across her face, then another. "Shit!" She whispered aloud before blindly plunging her mouth over the spasming dick.

Several more gushes of piping hot liquid seed filled her mouth. She held it all in surprised by the taste. Normally he wasn't as sweet. She swallowed and circled the penis with her tongue while it lingered in her mouth. Remembering Abby's style earlier she sucked hard as she let go of the dick and kissed it goodnight.

Two lines of sticky substance were quickly cooling on her face. As much as she'd love to lay here with her head in his lap she had to clean up. Moving slowly she kept her head down trying to keep the evidence on her face from rubbing off on the sheets. Just as her head made it out of the steamy sheets, he rolled over trapping her under a muscular arm. She wanted to fight it, but for the moment she consented and let her body melt into his. Nuzzling her ass against him every fiber of her being cried out to fall asleep.

When her eyes started to get heavy she fought to find her phone. Using the phone for a quick peek at her clock, its light shined back at her. The arm wrapping around her was different. Her heart nearly skipped a beat in her chest! Averie's fiancé was blond with little hair on his arms. This man had dark hair covering his arm. Dark hair like her own brother!

"God damn it! They must have switched rooms when we were outside!" Sobering instantly she twitched hard under him holding in her desire to scream. He grumbled, pulling himself closer to her. She could feel the cool wetness of her brother's dick pressing against her. The sensation of his dick pressing into her ass shamefully stimulated her body. She wanted to scream with every muscle in her body.

Forcefully this time she slipped out of her brother's arms. She bit her lip and dropped quietly to the floor. When she bit, she could taste the cum painted on her face in two lines. This time she knew it was her brother's seed, but it didn't change how much better he tasted. Quickly and quietly she collected her clothes left on the floor and slipped into the hall. It was dark in the above-floor hall but the light was still coming up from the stairwell.

Naked and with incestuous evidence she fled into the room across from her brothers. Carefully she checked the body in bed with her phone's light. She recognized her husband's blonde hair blowing in the wind of a bedside fan. Relieved she dropped her clothes and crept into the bathroom to clean up. Her fingers trembled as she washed away the semen on her face. Cursing herself she brought a finger to her lips and spread some of the cum on her tongue.

She knew it was wrong but she couldn't believe how good he tasted. Instead of a salty slimy texture, he was smooth and fruity and unlike any, she'd tasted before. Her lip quivered, disgusted in herself but she sucked her fingers clean. What's done is done. "This will be the last time I taste him." She thought quietly to herself.

After several moments of staring into the dark mirror, she finished cleaning herself up and came to bed. John accepted her warmly, pulling her to him as her brother did minutes ago. She didn't melt quite as softly into her fiancé. She lay stiffly and fought back tears welling in her eyes. "I love you." He grumbled sleepily. "I love you too." She whispered unable to stop the tears from leaking out of her closed eyelids.

End Part 1.

12