Just Call Me Ginger

Story Info
New friends invite us to memorable house party.
1.9k words
4.19
14.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers

Evette and I had a wild Saturday at a local pool-centered sex club. The day had been filled with naked people, open sex and lots of playtime with friends and newly fondled friends. In any other time in our life, our sex meter would have been set to a new high, if not broken.

But we had been introduced to a couple by a friend, not in attendance at the club, who were staying in the area with 6 other couples at a vacation rental home nearby. They were at this party as part of their short stay in our area. As we talked with them that day, we were casually invited to come to their house the next day, if we were up to it. At the time it sounded like a great idea.

When the next morning arrived, however, we convinced ourselves that it was a throwaway invitation and that we would likely not hear from our new friends again. After all, they had 7 couples to satisfy their carnal needs. And who knows, maybe by now they were feeling "fucked out."

I went for a morning hike, and Evette went to her group workout class, both of us assuming our day would revolve around our usual mundane but satisfying Sunday activities. But when she returned from her class, Evette entered the house and announced, "Put on your party hat! We're on at Isabelle's pool party."

Not so reluctantly, I jumped into gear, showering and setting up our cooler with drinks for the day by the pool. We also wanted to confirm that our other best friends would come with us. Not that we're shy, but there is great comfort in knowing that Ron and Paula would be there. Frankly, when the four of us are together and naked, it usually doesn't matter who else is there. We have amazing sex together. But in this case, we were each other's "comfort friends", knowing that we would have at least each other to talk to and fondle.

We had a bit of a drive to get to the party and agreed to meet Ron and Paula there. When we finally arrived, we were pretty sure we were at the right house but couldn't be certain. As we entered the backyard through the garage, I commented to Evette that "we'd either see a bunch of naked people around the pool or someone with a shotgun wondering why a scantily clad woman and her male companion were invading his backyard." Fortunately, we were at the right place and, yes, there were 10 people or so, including our Ron and Paula, in the pool. And, of course, everyone was naked.

Though we too quickly got naked and joined the others in the pool, there was still that "new person" awkwardness that often happens at receptions and cocktail parties where you don't know a lot of people and can't quite barge into conversations. Eventually, I met a few people on my own, but I noticed that Evette had already begun to focus her attention on the male half of the couple that invited us. I could see the touches above the water happening already, so I knew that she would at least find herself some fun. I was still looking.

Before too long, someone announced that lunch was being served inside. Some people slowly went inside to get food. I was chatting with a couple and said that I had eaten before we arrived. They drifted inside as well and I noticed that Evette and Roger had also gone inside. After a bit more conversation with other stragglers, I went inside to see what was going on. People were eating but many had already finished. I mingled and chatted a bit and walked into the great room and watched a bit of football. It was, after all, Sunday.

Suddenly I heard a commotion in the kitchen and turned to see what was happening. Much to my surprise and complete excitement, I saw that Evette was surrounded by at least five guys, all of whom appeared to be fondling her. Almost immediately two of the guys lifted her up on the oversized kitchen counter and laid her on her back. One guy who I hadn't seen yet immediately dove between her legs and began eating her with great intensity. Three other sets of hands were helping, stroking different parts of her body from breasts to her clit. I could see how quickly and intensely she was aroused in her facial expression and heard the tell-tale vocal clues that she was already close to coming. Two more sets of hands, maybe one from a woman who was watching, joined in as she came to a crashing and loud climax. No words were formed but everyone knew that she had cum and cum completely. I could see the back of the guy who was licking her pussy and could see that he was perfectly positioned with her at a great height for him to burrow in and make her continue to come. At first I thought she might be through, but someone asked if she wanted more and she quickly said, "Yes, but I think it's time to move this party to the bedroom, because I'm going to want more than this."

With that, several of her new friends helped her down and a sizeable group of both men and a few women journeyed quickly to what appeared to be the master bedroom. Evette laid down on the bed and quickly became the center of attention yet again. One of the other women in the room was Paula, who asked me to go to the pool to alert Ron. "He won't want to miss this, and I'm sort of busy," she said as I noticed one of the guys beginning to lay her down on the bed and kiss the inside of her thighs.

I reluctantly agreed to go find Ron, but I could already see that Evette was in full "swing", with two guys fondling her and one beautiful blonde, maybe the one that was involved in the kitchen scene, helping them to do so. I was only gone for a few minutes, but when I came back, Evette was in the middle of the bed with one of the original guys fucking her, while another guy was fucking her mouth. At first her hands were around her fucking companion, but they soon moved to hold the rather sizeable cock that was fucking her mouth in order to control the rhythm. It seemed to be working, given the moans that were coming from all three. It was then that I noticed that the blonde was now standing by the side of the bed with her hand vigorously rubbing Evette's clit. Were her mouth not occupied fully, this alone would have created loud cries of pleasure from Evette, who loves the dual action of fucking and clit rubbing.

But both Ron and I were now unoccupied, so to speak. Paula had her own playmate, now fucking her, while one other couple seemed to be partially involved with Evette while also playing with each other. It was as hot as possible.

Ron and I, not being the passive types, caught the attention of the still nameless blonde and pulled her over to the small section of the bed that was unoccupied. She was more than willing to engage, with her only wish expressed quickly to both of us. "No cumming in my mouth. I want you both to fill my pussy with your cum. It's my thing and I love to feel it."

Ron and I gently laid her down on the bed on her back. There wasn't a lot of room on the bed, but enough for us to have great sex. Ron offered up his now hard cock to her mouth, which she eagerly grabbed and begin to suck on. I remained standing and pulled her to the edge of the bed and rubbed my cock against her pussy to get both of us wetter. Soon, I put myself inside of her, feeling her wetness around my now throbbing cock. I began to move against her in roughly the same tempo that Ron was moving inside her mouth.

As we were beginning to double team the nameless blonde, I could hear the passion elsewhere on the bed pick up in momentum. As I glanced up, I could see Evette getting pounded by one guy while another appeared very close to cumming in her mouth. At the same time, the male member of our hosts was fondling Evette's tits, while he was being sucked by Isabelle. And Paula was the most vocal of all and seemed to be in the midst of a long and apparently very intense orgasm. The influence of everyone's intense sexual engagement acted like the conductor of a fine orchestra, as one by one most of the bed's occupants began to rise to their own climaxes. Paula was clearly the first as she let everyone know she was cumming. Evette was close behind and perhaps even more vocal as she reached the final of what she refers to as her triad of orgasms. That was all I needed to hear, as I felt the rush of my own orgasm course through my body, intense and longer lasting than usual. I felt like I had been carried away to a different world.

As I finished, I watched as Ron pulled himself out of her mouth and gently moved me out of the way so that he could take my place. He told me that he was close himself but that he was going to keep his pledge to cum in her, not on her.

God knows what else was happening on the bed at that moment and only God would care. I had been lost in my own pleasure. But as I glanced at the others, I realized that most everyone had finished and were moving to the cuddling phase of post-sex. Evette, on the other hand, had discovered one unfinished man, whose name I never learned. As I looked over, she got on top of him and put him inside of her dripping pussy. She proceeded to rock on him as she bent over his face, giving him passionate kisses.

Just about then, Ron started to sound his signature cumming noise, well known to our household. More a grunt than a moan or yell, it was clear he was giving the beautiful blonde one more load of cum. She rocked with him as he delivered his promised orgasm.

And as if on cue, Evette's project guy also started to cum, nearly drowning out Evette's loud response to his hard cock. As both couples came and started to wind down, the noise in the room subsided. Several people wandered away to rejoin the party outside. The several of us that were left softly laughed at how intense it all was and how quickly it had all started.

At this point, it seemed like the time to wind down myself and see if I could entice Evette into a quick dip in the warm pool. As I did, I glanced down at my nameless blonde companion and laughed again, this time noting that we had just finished great sex together and I had no idea what her name was.

She smiled, a both wicked and charming smile if ever there was, and in a Southern accent that I didn't know she had, said simply, "Just call me Ginger."

NorCalGE
NorCalGE
46 Followers