Friends Discover Benefits Pt. 01

Story Info
Longtime Couple Friends Indulge Their Fantasy.
3.6k words
4.6
40k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Amy are an average married couple in their late thirties who had the opportunity to live out their shared fantasies. Their lives were generally consumed by kids, pets, jobs, home ownership and all the standard trappings of the suburban American lifestyle.

In other words, not the makings of a red-hot sex life.

Jack and Amy had been together for two decades and their fire, had been almost snuffed out for several bad years by the day-to-day stressors of being working parents.

They'd been fortunate to be on the up side. The couple had opened up to each other, after some tough times. With some good communication, they'd improved their relationship, emotionally and sexually.

Jack and Amy had previously explored a bit of an exhibitionist and voyeuristic side in their early twenties. But since then, that remained just a fantasy, kept alive by their occasional sex tape, porn or erotic story.

Amy's figure could be described as curvy. She had thick thighs and a larger butt. She was half-Korean American, so she had a look that some men found appealing. Jack was white, tall, athletic and had a rugged look about him. Both were relatively fit, they managed to take decent care of themselves.

On a recent night, they'd spoken honestly about their respective fantasies and mutually realized how genuinely interested their partner was participating in some form of group sex.

Uncertain and not wholly comfortable with their options in reality, they stalled out for several months. It seemed, after all, just a fantasy.

The answer was closer than either of them had assumed.

*****

Enter Bill and Shani. An attractive couple, honest, fun to be around, and about the same age and station in life. The two couples had been longtime friend for the better part of the past decade.

Bill was athletic, shorter than Jack. Whereas Jack's looks were rugged, Bill was very boyish and cute. His looks ideally complimented his wife, Shani. Petite and dark, Shani was from an Egyptian-American family and had dark hair and innocent-looking brown eyes that gave her a look that men (and women) lusted after.

They were close friends as families. and Better yet, each could enjoy the others company independently. At times, their mutual relationships bordered on flirtatious. Amy found herself attracted to the couple, in a way she had trouble explaining to her husband.

*****

Jack had worked together with Bill for years. Away from home, on a night off during a work trip, the two men got together for a few drinks. A few became many and the two got drunk together. Always one to hint at their exploits, late that night, he was more open than usual.

"Let me show you something," Bill offered.

Passing his phone across the table, he grinned.

"Swipe forward."

The first couple of photos were nudes of his wife, Shani. All tasteful. It appeared to be a homemade boudoir-style shoot. Shani in various lingerie.

Jack was a little surprised that Bill had so boldly shared. He kept swiping. Then a couple of posed photos with some other people he didn't know- women and a few men. Nothing explicit, but the hotel rooms and the other nearly-naked women and men showed everything that Jack needed to know.

"Damn- is that Shani? She looks amazing" was all he could choke out.

Unprompted, Bill Airdropped a couple of the photos to Jack.

"Enjoy. Please share them with Amy."

Feeling a need to reciprocate and show off a little, Jack offered up a nude, but tasteful, photo of he and Amy from a not-so recent vacation.

"Can I send this to Shani? She is going to love it. And don't take this the wrong way, but we'd love to have you two over after dark, if you know what I mean."

He understood what was clearly implied. Jack gulped another sip of beer and replied, "I think we might be down for it. Let me talk about it with Amy." Their friends were clearly proposing the very situation he and his wife fantasized about. Jack was excited, but nervous to bring up the subject with his wife. Group sex, with their friends, in real life?

*****

Not long after, Amy and Shani were hanging out. During one of their typical "wine for moms" outings, Shani revealed she was bisexual, and she and her husband had been sharing safe partners for years. Amy had suspected this, but never gotten an admission. Something deep inside Amy stirred. She found herself attracted to Shani's honesty.

In hindsight, everything in their past had suddenly became clear. Years ago, Bill had extended an invitation for after-hours drinks in their hotel room after an event. Then, during a holiday getaway weekend, they'd asked if Jack and Amy wanted to share a room during a beach vacation with a larger group of friends. During that same trip, Shani had drunkenly asked to make out with Amy.

All innuendos and flirting were in their past. They had been blind to it. But now both Amy and her husband were lusting after an opportunity to broaden their sex life.

*****

Before bed one night, Jack and Amy discussed the real possibility of sex with the couple. The stars seemed to be aligning for Amy and her husband. Shani and Bill were attractive, and most importantly, safe and trustworthy.

Jack and Amy discussed their boundaries- they could say no or stop at any time. Absolutely no penetration of the other's spouse. Whether or not they were open to same-sex contact. Amy was, Jack wasn't so sure. They decided to go for it.

They were not looking to jump into swinging, but eager to indulge their growing fantasy.

Not exactly sure what they were getting into, Amy made a move. She texted a point-blank question in their group chat:

So Jack and I were wondering, do you guys want to fuck around together?

Amy and Jack's phones chimed.

From Bill:

Three smiley faces.

From Shani:

Three dots

She was still typing.

Amy and Jack eagerly awaited the response.

From Shani:

We can't believe u finally asked. Where and when???

*****

It came together slowly and naturally over the next few weeks. Group texts continued. Suggestive messages and hints were shared. Suggestions became plans.

One August evening, It looked like it would finally happen. Game Night- just the two couples. Babysitters were eagerly arranged for. Bill and Shani's kids would leave their house.

Game Night really meant drinking wine and playing around with progressively more suggestive games, probably in fewer and fewer clothes. Amy and Jack were nervous and excited in anticipation about where the night would lead.

*****

Jack and Amy parked in their friends driveway. Shani and Bill lived in a nice two-story colonial house, very similar to Jack and Amy's.

Amy wore tight jeans (which accentuated her thick thighs and booty) and a loose-fitting top. Jack wore a simple t-shirt and jeans. Bill and Shani greeted them at the door. Bill wore shorts and a t-shirt and smelled of a fresh shower. Shani wore jean shorts and a small one shoulder tank top, which did little to hide a sexy black bra.

The four exchanged hugs, some of which lingered with possibility. Amy and Jack remained nervous. They kicked off their flip flops and followed their friends.

Shani and Bill led their friends from the entry to their kitchen. Aside from being smart and sexy, Shani was also a very stylish decorator- something she and Amy had in common. In their kitchen, Jack and Amy admired the new cabinets Bill had installed. Shani offered glasses of red wine and the group got ready to start game night.

The night began with a game of Cards Against Humanity. The couples played in the living room, seated on a sectional sofa. The conversation flowed smoothly and naturally among the four friends.

Into the third bottle of wine, the ice was broken. Jack and Amy broached the topic of sex together. The rules were reviewed, which were simple: anyone could slow down or stop at any time. Jack and Amy were not comfortable with the idea of penetration with the other's partner. Bill and Shani were characteristically mellow and put Jack and Amy at ease.

Shani had easily won the first and second games. Shani embodied the "sexy nerd" vibe. She came from a well-educated West Coast liberal background. She drained the last drops of wine into her glass. Bill returned from the kitchen with another bottle.

"So, I was thinking we can play some Spin the Bottle" offered Shani. The rest of the room laughed. She had clearly indicated she was impatient to take things up a notch.

Shani asked who wanted to go first.

"I'll do it," Amy volunteered, reaching for an empty bottle of wine. She gently placed it on its side on the coffee table and gave it a spin.

The end of the bottle came to a rest pointing towards her husband, Jack. He smiled and reached towards her, hand around the back of her neck. They kissed deeply. Amy kissed back hungrily. She was energized and loosened up.

Now his turn, Jack spun the wine bottle. It came to rest on his wife Amy, who giggled and smiled. This time, she straddled her husband. They made out, kissing urgently and quickly. The sexual tension in the room was palpable. Amy grabbed her husband's crotch, feeling his growing erection through his jeans. Jack grabbed her thick ass, giving her a slap.

"Wow," Bill said, slowly clapping. "Very sexy," he added.

"Okay, you guys forfeit" said Shani, reaching for the bottle. "Let's get someone else to kiss." She gave it a quick spin, where it landed on her husband.

Shani straddled her husband, and they followed Amy's lead, making out with her husband. Shani quickly pulled off her tank top, flinging it aside. Her exposed skin was smooth and had a caramel dark brown hue. She visibly grabbed the bulge in her husbands shorts and stroked him through the fabric.

Amy couldn't remember the last time she'd been so turned on.

Meanwhile, Jack's hand slid down to Amy's jeans, unsnapping the button. She stifled a giggle. His fingers traced along the front of her black lace panties. Amy was already wet. She pulled her husband's wrist close to her. Fuck, she thought. She really wanted this.

It was Shani's turn. She spun the bottle and it landed on Amy.

"Okay, well, I guess we're doing this."

Amy and Shani stood face to face. They kissed. First softly. They both giggled a little. Amy was no stranger to making out with women. Albeit, she had last made out with another woman in college- long before she'd married Jack.

She'd enjoyed it, felt electricity and alive. She surprised herself when she pulled in Shani for a deeper, longer kiss. Amy felt herself stir with arousal. Her hands traced along Shani's brown skin. Amy felt herself tingle as Shani's fingertips caressed her hips under her shirt.

Jack had never seen his wife kiss another person, let alone a sexy woman like Bill's wife. He felt his heart thumping in his chest, watching the two of them.

The two women slowly stopped kissing. Amy was flush.

"What do you say we make it interesting?" suggested Bill.

"Go on," replied Amy, almost breathlessly.

"Next spin has to remove a piece of clothing."

The four agreed to the terms.

Amy took hold of the bottle, giving it a twirl. It spun- right off the side of the coffee table.

"So, what does that mean," Amy asked.

"Everyone kiss everyone." Sarah replied, not missing a beat.

"How about everyone take off their clothes first!" Jack offered. Amy playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Sound great to me!" Bill agreed.

Jack stood and stripped down to his boxers. The fabric did little to conceal his obvious erection.

Shani clearly noticed. Amy watched her gaze. Shani followed his lead and removed her shorts, leaving only a black g-string thong and bra.

"Umm, I wasn't wearing underwear," said Bill. He said, pulling off his shorts to reveal his penis. It was longer than Jacks, who felt a little jealous. Jack found himself wondering about how Bill's petite wife could handle her husband's big dick.

Amy was last to go. Always somewhat insecure with her shape, she'd never felt so exposed, yet so sexy and alive. It was like a drug. She stripped down to her lacy black bra and briefs-style panties.

Now in her underwear, Amy playfully pushed her husband onto the couch, where she straddled his lap. From the other side of the couch, Shani did the same.

Ultimately, both sets of spouses were making out. Jack and Amy heard their phones chime. Too distracted and horny, they carried on.

"Amy, can I kiss your husband?" Shani asked after some time.

"Yes," Amy replied. Amy and Jack shared a mutual look. Their consent was unspoken- they were both ready.

Shani lifted herself from Bill's lap, Amy did the same.

Shani now sat astride Jack. He enjoyed feeling as her hands ran across his chest and shoulders. They kissed slowly and deeply.

Through his underwear, Shani could easily feel Jack's swelling erection. His hands explored her small breasts and nipples underneath her black bra.

Jack glanced over at Bill. His wife was off his lap and sitting next to him, leg draped over his. Amy had her hand around Bill's hardened cock, slowly pumping it. He sat back, eyes closed and letting her slowly stroke him. Amy allowed his hand to stimulate between her legs. Jack was a little surprised as he felt a pang of jealousy.

Amy had the right words to put her husband at ease.

"Keep going, I'm enjoying watching you."

Jack cupped Shani's tiny ass, giving her an assertive squeeze. His hands traced the top of her panty line around her hips.

"Let me take these off for you." Shani briefly stood and slid off her g-string. Like his wife, Shani hid a c-section scar. Unlike his wife, she had an intricate flower tattoo above her pubic bone. Jack could stare all day. Again, she straddled Jack's lap. He pulled her close and kissed her collarbone and neck.

Jack slid his hand over her mound. She gave a breathy and encouraging moan. His fingertips traced along her slit, already noticeably wet.

Shani started to grind against Jack's erection. She softly moaned into Jack's ear. Jack was surprised, this was borderline sex- Shani was rubbing her clit against Jack's stiffened cock.

Amy was turned on by all of the attention. They'd awakened her voyeuristic side- she was turned on and simultaneously a little jealous of Jack, watching her friend grind on her husband's cock.

No matter, she thought, continuing to stroke Bill's thick cock. She was very satisfied with Jack, but almost a little intimidated with Bill. Acting on pure impulse, she decided to give Bill a blowjob. She learned over and took him into her mouth.

"Fuck, Amy" Bill moaned loudly, "you're so good."

Jack saw that his wife was now on her side, across Bill's lap. She had taken his long cock into her mouth. Her hand cupped his balls. Bill held back Amy's hair into a hasty ponytail.

"Jealous, are we?" Shani whispered to Jack. She'd noticed his rhythm had been interrupted, Jack was clearly focused on his wife blowing another woman's husband. He was a little envious- how often was Bill getting his cock sucked by other wives while Shani gave their husbands a lap dance or more? Regardless, it was hot as hell.

"Come here," Shani offered her tiny hand to Jack. Following her gestured lead, he sat on the sofa next to Bill. They were so close, their legs touched.

From here, he had a clear view of his wife sucking Bill's cock. Shani knelt between Jack's legs and started kissing his hairy chest and stomach. Shani pulled Jack's boxers off. His cock throbbed with anticipation.

She took the base of his shaft in her hand. "How's this for you... Jack?" Shani slowly drew out his name.

Her wide, dark eyes looked up at him. Before he could say another word, her warm mouth engulfed him. Jack gasped. Shani made load slurping noises as she worked Jack's hard cock. This certainly wasn't the kind of blowjob he was used to from Amy.

He'd not been in another woman's mouth since being married to Amy. He focused intensely as to not blow his load immediately. He looked over at Amy, her head still in Bill's lap, bobbing up and down.

Meanwhile, phones continued to chime and ring. Jack and Amy were too distracted. Amy had stopped, allowing Bill to rub her through her black lace panties again.

Then Amy's phone rang. Everyone tried to ignore it, until Jack's phone rang twice, moments later. Jack reluctantly stood and excused himself to check it. It quickly became clear that things weren't going well for their babysitter.

"So sorry, shit has hit the fan at home, and we've got to go." One of their kids had gotten ill and it was clear the babysitter was in over her head.

The moment was over.

*****

Jack and Amy hastily dressed and left without any hard feelings. Parents themselves, Bill and Shani completely understood. They exchanged hugs and kisses on the way out.

'Blue balled' by the kids and babysitter, the night was fun, but still a little disappointing.

Jack and Amy drove back home in shared silence. The couple had pushed their limits. The feeling was unspoken. It was just a tease. They wanted more.

*****

Upon their return home, Amy and Jack solved the multiple crises. The issues with the kids were resolved. The babysitter paid. Perhaps the inexperienced babysitter wouldn't be hired again. Their kids weren't as bad off as she'd suggested.

After returning to their normal lives, Jack and Amy tended to all things parenting and home-related. Tired and distracted, they showered separately and went to bed.

*****

After several hours of sleep, Jack awoke to Amy returning from the bathroom. She wore just a loose t-shirt of his and her black underwear. Before getting back under the covers, she slid off her panties.

She nestled against him, tracing her hands along his bare chest.

"You awake?" Amy whispered.

"Yeah, what's up babe? Jack, always a light sleeper, was now up and alert.

"So, how blue are your balls right now?"

"You know that's just an expression."

"Yeah, but if blue ovaries could be a thing, I'm there."

Jack chuckled and sat up to his elbows. Amy was evidently horny again.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course, babe" Jack replied.

Amy's hand found Jack under the covers. She slid her hand under the waistband on his shorts. She easily found his dick.

"Tonight was really hot."

"Umm, yeah, you looked sexy as hell."

"Shut up," Amy retorted.

"Did it bother you that I gave Bill head?" Amy asked. She gently began to stoke Jack.

Recalling the visuals from last night, Jack became fully hard in seconds.

"No, it was hot. And I really enjoyed watching." Jack managed, between breaths.

"I saw Shani's lap dance." Amy added. "She was practically fucking you."

Jack said nothing. Amy continued to stroke his cock.

"It's fine, babe." Amy kissed his chest a few times.

"Maybe I'm gonna grind this big booty on Bill's dick." Amy suggested, touching her ass for emphasis.

"Fuck, he's going to love that" Jack muttered.

Amy continued to pump. Pre-cum now dripped down Jack, lubricating him in her palm. His balls tightened. Amy could tell how turned on he was.

Jack interrupted and reached between Amy's soft legs. His fingertips slid between her damp lips and started to trace around her clit. Amy closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, almost a gasp.

"Fuck, I lost my train of thought. Okay, let's do this," said Amy.

Amy quickly sat on top of her husband and expertly guided Jack's cock inside her. She was impossibly wet- he easily slid inside her. Jack couldn't remember the last time he'd felt Amy so aroused.

Amy felt her husband inside her, filling her deeply. Already impossibly aroused, she started working into a quick, pleasurable rhythm. Jack's strong hands clasped her hips and ass. She felt her orgasm building.

Her hips writhed back and forth with urgency. So close. Jack's strong hands circled around his wife's neck, pulling her close. Fuck, she thought, recognizing how desired she was. Already on the verge, Amy gasped aloud as she started to cum. Seconds later, a long-awaited breathless orgasm flooded her body.

12