All Comments on 'Just Deserts'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
typical brits

pathetic 1*

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
AND DONT FORGET THE CREAM ON TOP

and make sure its sugar free. TK U MLJ LV NV

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 9 years ago
Predictable

Continuity in underachievement. No surprise, another lead male character that's been slammed for yrs by his wife. Of course she still loves him but needs a bigger dick. And of course you leave us gentle readers having to put up with that again like you have done so in the past. We know he won't be leaving her as he should. Pathetic, but true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It is time man...

for you to shut down your computer and get off the internet and this site.

pls never return. there is more than enough garbage online without you dumping more and more.....

I wont ask you to kill yourself but pls stop writing. or at the least stop posting it online and continue on being as spineless as the men in your story...

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Horrible but Good

This is a horrible story about horrible people. With the exception of Stan, they are all pieces of shit and who knows about Stan in this world of deception and betrayal. The tale is unresolved as now Ken knows that he is part of this awful scummy situation he has to decide what he is going to do with his life going forward. He is a cuckold and a cheater. He has been on every side of this equation. Does he really think this is a good way to live his life? What kind of future do people like these have to look forward too in life? I gave it 5* because it is a good start. Write the resolution.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 9 years ago
Is this in the Gobi Desert?

The Sahara? The Arabian Desert? Perhaps all of them? They are 'just deserts' and nothing special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horrible story

Just a no hope gut wrenching scenario. How could anyone live like this. Plus not great writing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years ago
OK story

Fucking around is addictive, first you do a little, then you do a lot. They had an open marriage, only he didn't know it. Like so many stories, the plot hinges on deception and lack of communication. Now it is open to all, the reality is women can get all the cock they want, men have to work at it.

It's biology, so don't blame UKR for writing about it, and no, he shouldn't get off of the site, it is free for all. So many people hate freedom, I don't understand why. Go Figure.

Chilley

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
1st time I give you 3*...

1st time I give you 3*...Why? In this story there are no winners, except the women (if you consider being a whore a good destiny)!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I always feel so fucking cheated when I take the time to read a story,

only to come to the end and find it stops in the middle. I would have probably given this a 4 but because it's only half a story I gave it half the score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another poorly written story

And making it worse was that it had no ending. Why would it get worse for him? He knows for a fact that his wife is cheating. She has no real proof he is and he apparently won't be any more. Why wouldn't he simply get the proof of her infidelity and divorce her. Use that proof in Court, destroy her and any of her lovers publicly and move on. Your non-ending just made a badly done story worse. UGH! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Skin conditions of porn pristitutes

Have you ever noticed that porn prostitutes have pimples all over the area that their customers have skin on skin contact? If these wives are having sex with as many men stated their bodies would be a mess. (Like used up whores are) I know these stories are fantasy, but having sex with 100 men a year for 3-4 years would mess anyone up. Physically and mentally. Why would UK researcher want to portray woman like that? Guess that's his fantasy, a pimple ridden, std infested whore.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
Now I understand what STDs are for...

To eliminate the scum of the earth. Great depiction of what hell must be like. What a laugh when these assholes claim to love each other! I would be hard pressed to find a better situation where "With friends like these, who needs enemies" sums it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
typical brits

if only they were more like the clean living, faithful, monogamous, americans who never think of big black cocks or cheat wouldn't they be so much better for it.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
You read Hard Day's Knight I hope.

Come on is this an after dinner treat or just another arid landscape?

I can't vote for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like the title's play on deserts/desserts

Authors on this site constantly misspell dessert, so it was clever to highlight that in your title.

Otherwise your story doesn't offer much in the way of entertainment. Sorry.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 9 years ago
Dont like it much

I think its the worst story I've read from this author. It just never seems to get going, or to go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good example

This story seems like a good example of why no to let adultery / infidelity exist & take root at all in a marriage. Better to divorce and continue on with the relationship/sex than to remain as a married couple. She is nothing but a slut now & he is not much better. She should've confronted him w/the first affair rather than to lower herself even further than him & sleeping with just about every guy at the drop of his c***.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you never dissapoint.

You have never ever written a good story, you are one fucked up dude.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I fear the only thing these folks have to look forward to

is loneliness, anger, and disappointment. And now that she has shared her preferences and told her husband he doesn't "measure up" there will be no desserts on offer at home. With the amount of unprotected activity the two wives are enjoying both husbands would be smart to avoid the remainders swimming and swarming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Ken was the one that started the ball rolling on the Adultery but Olivia came out light years ahead in the revenge for his cheating. O has a stable of over a dozen married guys who are much bigger than her husband and she claims she is not going to ever give them up. Plus her boss is the biggest of them all and he subs in from time to time and always at the office. If I was Ken I would definitely give up Di, just because she is the wife of his suppose best friend. Ken you wife is a size queen and she is also vain and self serving and she will never give them up. She told you to go fuck anyone now that you know she is cheating. I would take her up on that and find someone you can start over with and start a family. O will never want to have kids and if she does it will probably be from one of her stable mates. I would start putting money away for your new life and find someone that will love you for yourself. Otherwise suffer for the rest of your life and maybe if you are lucky get a hand job for your birthday. Return the just deserts to her by starting over and over time and having a family you will be the one that came out on top giving your own brand of just deserts to her. Well written tale and could be been another chapter where our lowlife husband sees the light and decides to do the right thing.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
WOW reality sucks

This is a work of fiction!!!??? I have seen this before but in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another pathetic British marriage. You must hate the British.

The men are all wimps and the women are all sluts. Yawn. No one who can relate to this garbage has ever enjoyed a good marriage.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Karma.

I normally don't like this author's stories, but I did this one.

If anyone deserved to get this shit sandwich of a life, its this guy. He cheats on his wife (before Diane), fucks his best friend's wife while he is supposed to be helping him, laughs at him and makes fun of him in the process, and then wants to feel like he is the victim?

If there were ever a time to feel bad for a husband, this is not it. This marriage is a very shitty one, and it's not because of the cheating. The cheating is only the symptom of deeper issues that these two have. Mainly, we have two selfish, immature people who should not be married to anyone. On top of that, the wife is passive aggressive to boot. When you add another narcissistic "best friend" to this mix, you get this scenario.

Here we have a guy with no moral compass. Then we have his wife Olivia, who is too immature to deal with her cheating husband. Instead of figuring out how to save her marriage or jettison it, she simply decides to not deal with it at all and become a monster worse than he is. Finally, we have Diane, who respects no one. She waited a mere 9 months before cheating on her husband WHEN HE WAS INJURED.

Not to mention the stupid husband, who is watching soccer while his wife is getting plowed in the kitchen. Dude, really? He knows his wife is cheating, he is torn up about it, and yet he deals with it by remaining dumb. At least the cuckold gets pleasure from his wife humiliating him.

This story was interesting. It gave me no one to feel bad for, but for me it worked. The two narcissists, a husband who is a Darwin candidate, and a wife who sticks her head in the sand instead of dealing with problems makes for a combustible situation which is a pretty fun read. Hope to read more and see what kind of just DESSERTS these people get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only one solution:

Castration, sterilization and then labour camp until death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yup, screwed over, as usual.....

.....hey, captain....you take road trips, right? So go hunting when you're about. Wifey stated she simply doesn't mind how many women you shag and she's not giving up her herd. Let the slut play on, go hunting. If you get lucky and set up with a keeper, you can make a life-change.

UKR, the worst thing about all your stories, is they nearly always leave the husband stuck, at a marital disadvantage and forlorn, lovelorn and suffering a deep loss....and supposedly stuck, with no way out of the dilemma.

THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY FORWARD AND OUT. Our man is simply unwilling.

Oh, and wifey was awfully cheeky, striking her best friend, considering she's been a constant slut for all four years intervening a brief affair. So what if it was her friend. How does that change anything? Also, she's justifying becoming and embracing being a real round heeled slut starting four years ago, but not admitting whether she engaged in anything before that. Hmmmmm.

But I'd have to say that 300 sex partners in four years is a recipe for major bad blood in the marriage. It's a matter of degree, quantity and extremity, isn't it?

Her response was definitely a 10 pound sledge hammer where a jeweler's plannishing hammer would have been more than sufficient.....if she truly loved him and want the marriage to continue. And in that vein, what is the bullshit about she still loves him and enjoys sex with him, but she's not giving up her 11 big-dicked regulars? Ya. No man worthy of the title will sit quiet for bullshit like that. But instead, our "hero" mopes.

And that above all else, is what wears thin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Re:awesome

Why feel sorry for Ken the dumbass in the story I bet you really feel sorry also for the other dumbasses Olivia and Diana but not the real victim Stan "his so call best friend ". Anony your one major dumbass yourself.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
@ Dwornack

Models have a range into the 30's. Have you heard of Tyra Banks? Naomi Campbell? Both modeled well into late 20's early 30's. Plus, have you ever looked at catalogs for spring and summer clothes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He should of kicked her ass out divorced than start over finding a woman to be with. He fucked up also but he had an idea his wife was doing the same as the neighbor every week they went out not to mention the triple penetration by three Indian men . She is a total pig so with no kids involved why stay together there is no reason to

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 Star

Just a really stupid story with pathetic, unlikeable characters.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Just Who is Being Rewarded?

Didn’t care for this and I rate this as below average. I thought the theme was weak and overall plot was awful. But more than that, was the fact the only person with any moral character in this story was Stan. And he was shit on by everyone. Sadly your male characters were very weak and did not demonstrate even an ounce of backbone or integrity. I’m not a fan of your stories, but thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

Uk writers always have husbands getting shafted by shaft happy wife.

Hey I love it. I visit England twice a year for month stay on business and have sampled how easy your wives are. Knowing their husbands are such whiny twits I have no had to pay for lodging for last three and a half years. I poket my 10K expense money and figure to retire years earlier and very much richer. In a couple of years I plan on buying this manor I have spent a lot of time in. Will be nice to have my bastards over for family get togethers...

Should have realized the easiery pickings with no chance of retribution years ago. I mean after all Ol Charlie wasn't getting the deed done was he-wonder which stable boy is responsible for Harry's red hair. I do like Kate but have been told she takes after William's mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, Get a Friggin Divorce Already!

Get the divorce and you'll lose the stomach problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING

What he didn't ask his wife if the Asians had big dicks because that is I think is what she said he didn't need to know, when she said she only a preference for big dicks he could have asked how many were black. After she stated she was going to continue to fuck her regulars, he had two choices first divorce or stay and find a whore with a nasty STD the pass it to his wife so she infects the regulars that cause mayhem because their wives would become infected too. The fact he got it, he could blame his whore of a wife. me I'd choose divorce the rules on separation are indifferent here than in the USA.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
#2 CHEATERS CHEATING ON CHEATERS WITH OTHER CHEATERS

and 1 cuck left out, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who's In The Wrong

I knew my wife was cheating. She suspected I knew. So she sent her cousin into my path as a distraction. Then she used my one-time tryst against me to justify her many infidelities that preceeded my one-time daliance. And my last tally for my ex-wife surpassed 50 different men. Divorce was inevitable. Irreconcilable differences. My state will not allow for Adultery. So I wound up paying her to have sex with other men, making the divorce judge her pimp.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Deserve

If soccer can hold your attention, you deserve to have another man take your wife.

cyferxcyferxover 5 years ago
A lot more than deserts!

In fact I couldn't find a desert in the whole thing!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
I have a better ending.

"Ok honey, pick one of your big dick studs and stay with him. I'm selling the house, I'm outa here. Ta ta."

Over at Stans house, "Stan I have to apologize. You were totally right, I did it and I am sorry. I'm leaving the area today. If you want to kill me, here is your chance. My wife is cheating with a dozen big dick guys. She has been for years. I don't have much to live for anymore, at least around here. Good bye old chum." I walked out, got in my car and left. Hopefully I will find a better woman, and be a better man myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A face full of acid to the slutty cheating whore wife would certainly put a stop to her whoring. My cousin who was in the sandlot for three tours reached out to a friend from that region,and he took care of the cheating cunt. Obviously he was questioned multiple times by police,but had an ironclad alibi. Once the slut was released from the hospital, my cousin hit her with a divorce petition, and she was so scared that she agreed to 20% property split for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hát ez is egy gyenge próbálkozás voltés nemigazán életszerű ,1 csillag!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit, with people like that infesting the world , its no wonder the younger generations are only hooking up not getting married. When you cant trust your friends or your significant other not to stab you in the back or break your heart, that makes perfect sense. The cunt of the footballer should have tried hard to get more from hubby, instead she took his injury as a sign to get whatever she wanted as often as she could. Her claim to love him is BS. If i found out, i would be trying to set her up w/ some terrifically diseased guys so all 2 would get killer stds. rk

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well that’s a strange tail to tell, nicely thought out though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So WHERE is the continuation of this 'story'?

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Another crap shoot story that didn’t get finished!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous