Just Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sympathetically, I stooped into John's lap, still kneading Ben's prick in my other hand. Flattening my tongue, I licked the length of John's cock, from balls to head. Twirling around his tip, I flexed my tongue into a point and returned downward along the thick vein, from his round glans to his ticklish, wrinkled scrotum.

Since we had first gotten together, I had served John a steady diet of frequent blowjobs, both to modify habits and reinforce positive behaviors, but also because I purely love sucking cock. Tonight, though, he seemed more engrossed as he watched my lips' familiar show. My tongue climbed to the top of his shaft, then I took his dick into my mouth, gliding smoothly all the way to its base. His rigid pole quivered excitedly on my tongue.

I wrapped my lips snugly around his pipe, creating an airtight seal inside my mouth. Pulling my squeezing mouth slowly up his shaft, the resulting suction sent John cross-eyed. He shuddered and clenched his fingers on my shoulder in his ecstatic torment as my lips crawled from the base of his cock to the rim of his head. Once I reached the top, I swirled my tongue tightly around his head, lapping and swallowing the steady drip of precum that leaked from his slit. As he teetered on the edge of losing control, I slowed then gently released his dick from my mouth.

"Feels good?" I asked tenderly, watching his glans twitch in the warm wash of my breath. My plump lips wrapped insistently around his head once more. I swiveled my head atop my neck, energetically pivoting my mouth around his cock. Wheezing, John blissfully nodded 'yes'. I churned my lips over his head for another instant, then released him suddenly with a slobbery 'pop!'.

"Good," I responded, already backing away from John. Shuffling two feet to my left, I knelt between Ben's parted knees. Taking the bully's prick into my hand, my face sank towards his crotch. Turning back to John, I whispered, "Now watch this."

Ben's bulbous glans squeezed past my open lips, landing heavily on my tongue. Steadily feeding more of his cock, its thick vein swelled against my lips. Breathing through my nose, I began bobbing my head in his lap, filling my mouth and throat with his broad manhood.

Motion on John's side of the couch caught my attention. I shifted my gaze, catching sight of his own hand gripping his engorged tool. Without pausing the bully's blowjob, I held out my hand with one stern finger pointing at John. I hadn't spoken a word, but the message was clear: "No touching. Just watch."

Returning my hand to the base of Ben's cock, I ringed my thumb and two fingers around the pipe. Acting in coordination, my lips chased my fingers down the shaft, then retreated to the tip with my hand in close pursuit. Seesawing from one slobbery end of the bully's dick then back. Ben grunted and growled, crowing at the pleasure John's girlfriend was giving him.

"Fuck, dude! Look at her; she's really fucking into this!" he bragged. He gathered my dangling hair away from my face, bunching it in his fist behind my head. "She's making love to my cock with her mouth! Aren't' you sweetheart?!"

"Mmmfweah." I garbled through the meaty blockage.

"Mmmm, don't talk with your mouth full, baby. It's rude." Ben pushed my head down, filling my mouth further with his cock. His glans jammed into the back of my mouth, butting against my palate. Saliva pooled in my mouth, overflowing my tilted jaws, and flooding into Ben's lap. Streams of drool dribbled over my chin, oozed down his balls, and spread in dark pools on my couch cushion.

Firmly holding my head in place in his crotch, Ben stood from the couch. His upward motion straightened my back, arranging my rack directly below my dripping mouth. I hurried backwards on my knees to make room for his new position. He stepped forward to match me, his feet astride my knees.

Lifting his second hand to the back of my head, his hips gave a testing thrust into my mouth. I glanced up and watched a depraved smile spread across his face. With both hands, Ben pulled my face into his groin and thrust forcefully with his hips. His dick plunged into the back of my throat, mining up a gush of foamy saliva that washed out of my mouth and poured down my chin and onto my rippling tits. I had to overcome my shock instantly, as he rushed forward with another hammering push-pull of his hips and arms, then another, then another.

I would never allow John to be this rough with me, but I fell back on other experiences. Relaxing my jaw and loosening my throat, I calmly allowed Ben to take fierce liberties with my mouth. I submissively closed my eyes as they began to water from the strain. Surrendering to another man like this summoned a deluge of forbidden memories; my overheating pussy flooded thinking about the past encounters while focusing on Ben's thick cock pumping into my mouth.

I cracked an eyelid to peek at John. He watched attentively, observing every charge and choke. His hard-on stood at stiff attention, but he obediently refrained from touching. Hands resting on his knees, John stared on as Ben, his friend and bully, slammed his rigid prick into his girlfriend's willing mouth.

"Guhrk... guhrk... guhrk... guhrk..." my slobbery gags at each impact rang in my ears. Abstractedly, I wondered what my neighbor heard through our shared wall. But my thoughts immediately returned to my current reality: a spit-slicked cock powerfully fucking my mouth and throat. I raised my hands to Ben's thighs to brace against the shock. He frowned at me and shook his head 'no', so I lowered them, flaccidly folding them in my lap.

Ben's hips pistoned tirelessly; his arms repeatedly yanking my head, forcing my submitting mouth deeper onto his prick. The bully's bullying cock pummeled my mouth; tears streamed from my eyes, running inky trickles of mascara down my cheeks. My panties were saturated, and lines of my moisture seeped down the inside of my thighs. Foamy vines of slobber dangled from my chin. I felt as they dripped from my jaw, splattering messily on my round, reddening tits.

"You look so pretty, all messy like that." Ben taunted without slowing his onslaught. He turned to my boyfriend. "What do you think, John? How does your girlfriend look?"

John audibly swallowed before speaking. "She looks very pretty." His voice was distant and objective as he agreed, like he was viewing artwork in a museum. Ben cackled, hammering his dick into John's girlfriend's mouth. My drool-speckled breasts jiggled wildly as my body shuddered with each impact.

Ben roared, and his body tensed. He clutched my mouth to the base of his shaft - my nose smashed against his pelvis - holding me in place as I choked on his cock in my throat. Then, suddenly, he threw my mouth free. I coughed and snorted as I sucked breaths into my burning lungs, bubbles and foamy spittle flowing down my chin. Wielding his prick like a club, Ben beat my lips and nose with his spit-wet tool leaving sticky marks of drool wherever he struck. I opened my mouth and held out my tongue, letting him run his shaft and head across my maw.

"You would have loved for me to cum in your mouth, wouldn't you?" Ben panted, gazing at me as I tamely offered up my lips. "Yeah, I knew it. But I'm saving my load for those tits!" He reached down and gave my slobbery, juddering rack an antagonistic squeeze.

"Um... so, what now?" John chimed in meekly from the couch. Ben and I turned toward him in near unison; in a way, we might have forgotten he was there. Bending my spit and precum-speckled lips into a smile, I gazed warmly at him. Ben's smile was ruthless.

"Now? Now, old buddy, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend." He laughed viciously and lifted me from the floor by my arm.

John protested weakly and started to get to his feet. "But I thought I should-"

Ben cut him off, "She's new pussy for me! Maybe I'll let you get a turn later..."

"Sit down, John." I steadily instructed, underlining Ben's authority.

My heels clicked three steps back to the sofa with Ben's guiding hand on the small of my back. I returned to the center cushion, this time kneeling with my head perpendicular to John's legs. He wore a mixed expression of fascination and defeat. Curling my finger, I beckoned him closer and rested my hand delicately atop his member, then kissed him deeply with my lips that tasted of the bully's cock. He returned my kiss with growing vigor, his hardness intensifying beneath my fingers.

The cushion depressed as Ben climbed behind me. He gripped the waistband of my thong, this time successfully towing it off my waist. As he pulled the panties down my stockinged thighs, I lifted each knee, in turn, allowing him to drag the flimsy scrap free of my legs. Feeling the spongy wetness of the black lace, Ben explicitly rejoiced again.

"Feel these, dude! She fucking loooooves this!" Ben flung the panties at John, who raised his hand and caught them. John's cock jumped excitedly in my grip as his fingers touched the soaking crotch.

Ben prodded my juice-streaked inner thighs, prying my legs apart. His knees shifted on the couch between my calves. Resting a bracing hand at the hillock where my buttocks met my back, he gently stroked his thumb along the cleft between my cheeks.

Without notice or ceremony, Ben stabbed his rod into my sopping muff. "Fuhhhhhh" the air rushed from my lungs. My spiked heels kicked into the air behind us as my knees bent involuntarily. Ben continued pushing forward with his hips, feeding more of his manhood into my hungry puss.

I was driven forward into John's lap, my hand still cupping his dick as I tipped. Resting my face on his thigh, my open mouth warbled a chorus of frantic squeaks and chirps. I straightened an arm and lifted myself, staring John in the eye as his tyrant-friend fucked my pussy.

My blunt gaze wordlessly reminded him, "This is what you asked for."

His wavering eyes replied, "I know..."

Behind me, Ben was not silent in his expression. "Fuck! She's so tight!" He crowed. "You've never been fucked like this, have you?!" I chose not to correct the bully, though images of experiences proving him wrong filled my frenzied mind. Instead, a rowdy bark of pleasure flew from my lips. One of Ben's hands gripped my waist, the other rose and then landed in a stinging spank on my asscheek. The sharp impact rang out over my amorous squeals.

John reached uncertainly to my back, patting my silky, white skin like a prized show animal. As I was jostled into his lap by Ben's impacts, I directed the head of John's erection to my mouth. His tip was oozing precum; the thin, salty flavor filled my mouth as his glans passed through my lips. As Ben drummed his cock into my greedy pussy, my lips vibrated with my carnal moans and hummed around John's steely shaft. My wimpy boyfriend gently rested his hand on my shoulder and tried to enjoy his blowjob while his buddy-bully fucked me.

Ben's dick pounded deep into me, filling and stretching my snug gash. My breathing grew ragged and my fingers and toes tingled as my orgasm approached. I spit out John's tool, freeing my mouth to cry out excitedly as my climax crested. Grabbing John's hands insistently, I directed his fingers to my sensitive bust and boosted myself into cumming. My pussy clamped down on Ben's shaft, clinging to the cock as I creamed over it.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh god, fuck meeeeee!" I howled with my boyfriend's hands cupping my breasts and his friend's prick buried in my gushing snatch.

Behind me, Ben continued thumping furiously away at my pussy. His fingers gripped the meaty hocks of my ass, hauling my body back onto him to meet each drive. My tits flapped wildly beneath me, bumping to and fro as I was jerked back then propelled ahead with each of Ben's forceful yanks and thrusts. As I was manhandled by our antagonizing guest, I affectionately took John's cock back between my lips, bathing the head in my warm, wet mouth.

Though my initial peak had only just receded, a sparkling fuzz was rebuilding in the depths of my gut. A bubble of sensation swelled inside me, and I moaned deeply as it burped up from my belly. I shrieked around John's shaft, my lips trembled and tightened to his gasping delight. Ben's pipe punched deep into my quim as John pinched and pulled at my sensitive nipples. My muffled scream vibrated down John's pole as my orgasmic aftershock rocketed into debilitating, soaring climax. As my orgasm spiked, then waned, I sucked tenderly on John's dick, grateful for his introducing this bully to fuck me.

Ben finally relented, slowly dragging his manhood out of my shuddering hole. Addressing John, he consented to share my pussy with my boyfriend. "You're a good friend. I guess it's fair to let you have a turn in her." He gave my ass a departing smack as he back away.

I pulled my red lips off John's erection and sat up on my knees. John's eyes shone eagerly as I stood from the couch, straddled him with my stockinged legs, then lowered my body to him. His rock-hard cock slid easily into my steaming pussy. He groaned deeply, raising his hands to eagerly knead my breasts as I rocked in his lap and began to ride him. Cautiously, I monitored the evolution of his moans, measuring my pace and angle to prolong his stamina.

Ben stood on the couch cushion beside us, his engorged prick jutting demandingly. He tapped it petulantly at my shoulder and face as I patiently rose and sank, riding John's rod. I turned my face, obligingly taking his cock into my open and ready mouth. Ben's shaft was stickily coated in my own cum, and the pungent taste filled my mouth as I sucked him. Again, I shadowed the movements of my mouth with my balled fist wrapped around his pipe. He groaned in approval, watching my hand and mouth enthusiastically chase each other from glans to base.

"I fucking knew it!" He announced boastfully. I paused for a moment with John at the point of deepest penetration and my lips pursed around the tip of Ben's tool. "See how she immediately started sucking my dick?! She's totally done this before, fucked two guys! I told you!"

"Nwuhk uhf!" I lied my garbled denial around his shaft and resumed bouncing on my boyfriend's pole.

"Have you had a lot of 'friends' over for 'dinner' when John travels for work?" Ben continued teasing, not realizing the truth in his jest. "Or maybe it's just beginner's luck? Either way, your lady sure knows how to handle two cocks, Johnny boy!"

Beneath me, John seemed beyond comprehending his friend's statement, unheedingly nursing at my swollen mounds. I cooed softly around the dick in my mouth as John's familiar erection throbbed inside me. An ingrained warmth glowed in my womb as John's cock accurately struck its accustomed mark. Swiveling my hips, I bucked and guided his tip into my typical spot - the place he always hit when I rode him; the spot I always moved him into when I wanted to make myself cum.

A pleasant moan burbled out of me, and I dropped Ben's prick from my mouth as my familiar orgasm bloomed. Still stroking Ben's cock in my fist, my head dropped, wearied, and rested on John's shoulder as my climax faded. John's hands brushed intimately across my bare back and ass. With a jolt of urgency, John gave me a double-pat on my lower back, our private sign for "I'm close."

"Sorry," he mouthed silently as I rushed to hoist my snatch off his pole.

"Gotta watch out! That pussy is tight, and she knows how to use it!" Ben chuckled as he climbed off the couch.

Ben encircled my waist in his large hands and pointed me back to the middle of the sofa, this time with my butt on the cushion. His fingers pushed at my shoulders, tipping me onto my back. As I sloped away, he grazed my departing breast with his fingertips. Lying on my back, I watched as he once more knelt on the cushion between my thighs.

He lifted my leg that lay against the back of the couch, hooking my knee over his shoulder. My black high heel caught the lamplight and glistened in the air behind his ear. With a lunge and a growl, Ben again entered me. My sodden folds parted easily as he drove his member deep into my gash. I whined eagerly as the larger, thicker cock penetrated me again.

For the first time since I had returned from the bathroom, John got up from his corner of the couch. His eyes were glued to my wet pussy and his bullying friend's dick gliding rapidly in and out of it. Still staring at the other man rearranging his girlfriend's guts, John knelt gently on the couch. He placed one knee on the cushion behind my head, making sure not to pull my outspread hair. His other rested at the edge of the cushion, beside my face. Without a word, John pressed the tip of his cock to my glistening red lips. I accepted him into my mouth with a lusty creak of surprise, tasting my pussy on his shaft.

With a hand wrapped around my thigh - at the scalloped border where my nylon ended - and my knee crooked over his shoulder, Ben angled my ass off the cushion and drove his cock harder into my willing cunny. My firm tits bobbled and jogged atop my ribcage with the shock of each of his thrusts. My ragged cries were stifled by John's shaft sliding into my mouth, but I brayed with stinging pleasure as Ben fucked me. The pulsing bliss circulated through my body with a vicious, carnal elation. I clenched my eyes shut as I squeezed my lips tightly around John's shaft. Ben threw his head back in an exaggerated show of enjoyment, savoring using the wimp's girlfriend in front of him.

Ben paused and repositioned us, dragged my butt closer to him and hoisting my trunk off the pad. Moving deliberately, he dragged his throbbing pipe from my battered, quaking gash. I opened one eye, shifting my gaze to watch Ben. Holding my eye contact, Ben moved his slicked glans to my anus. John was watching him, too.

"I don't think so, dude." John objected with a nervous chuckle. "I've asked, but she's never let me in her ass."

I pulled my slobbery mouth off John's prick and contemplated him from my back. "And I never will." I licked a dense layer of slippery saliva into my palm, then reached between my cheeks and greased my knot for Ben.

A huge, cocky smile split Ben's face. He pivoted his hips forward, pressing the tip of his cock against the clenched entrance to my ass. Shifting on his knees for traction and aim, Ben grunted and pushed again. The round head struggled insistently against the stubborn ring, and finally surged through with a jolt. My ears rang and my backdoor throbbed as his prick pierced my rosebud.

"Oof... fuck..." I groaned flatly, my jaw locking open for an excruciating second.

I clutched the underside of my thigh, helping to spread my cheeks to clear room for Ben. My other hand roamed to John's crotch, finding him more erect and rigid than ever. I guided his tool back into my mouth, holding his gaze boldly as I let the bully's cock go where his would never be allowed. John smiled dutifully, watching me suck his dick while his friend fucked my asshole.

The cock in my bum started slow, but quickly gained steam and was soon pumping furiously at my rear fuckhole. Leaning into his thrusts, Ben steadied himself gripping a handful of my bobbing, supple rack. As if that reminded him of my tits' existence, John reached down and kneaded my other breast. I moaned faintly, the pressure of the two men's palms on my nipples and the acclimation of my ass to the throbbing violation combined in a thorny pleasure.

"I know she won't let you in, but somebody has kicked in this door before!" Ben taunted as his cock rearranged my sphincter. Grimacing with the broad intrusion, I inwardly counted the weeks since I'd been assfucked.

Oblivious to my mental calendar-math, Ben continued his boasting, "God, you've gotta feel this... too bad, really!" He snickered mockingly, stabbing his tool into my pucker, flaunting his conquest and basking in John's awareness. John intently watched the bully's thrusting cock. I whimpered quietly around John's pole, feeling Ben's glans plow deeper in my anus.