Just Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your angel's done this before, dude!" Ben declared as he paused his thrust at its deepest penetration. "Here, I'll prove it..." He abruptly withdrew his cock from my ass; my knot shut with a palpable wince.

Dropping my hoisted leg off his shoulder, Ben stepped off the couch and surveyed the room. Grabbing my elbow, he pulled me up off the couch then gave my jugs a reacquainting fondle. Swinging his other arm, he indifferently swept the beer glasses, as well as my folded clothes and bra, off the nearby coffee table, clearing the tabletop. The pints clattered across the floor in a spray of foam and glass chunks. Ben sat on the emptied wooden plank then reclined with his legs off the end. He instructed me to straddle him, facing his bent knees.

"Get your fancy ass over here."

I silently obeyed, squatting over his impatiently waving prick. Ben spat in his palm and his knuckles brushed my inner thighs as he rubbed lubricating spit on the head of his cock. As John watched intently, Ben's round, quivering head again rammed against my pucker. I squealed as my worn knot relented and the glans burrowed into my ass.

My hamstrings settled on Ben's muscular quads as his pipe buried its full length in my anus. I leaned back towards his chest; my hands braced on the edges of the table for support. Beneath me, his pelvis began to roll, propelling his dick into my pucker. The toes of my high heels scraped the wood floor as they swung, but my legs were a half-inch too short for my feet to reach from my throne. Ben reached beneath my knees and lifted my legs, gaping them in a wide, raised "V".

"You're not gonna be a two-pump-chump again, are you?" Ben teased. "Then get back in her pussy!"

John compliantly approached, taking one of my ankles in his hand as it hovered at shoulder height. With Ben splitting my legs, my pussy was spread open and exposed. He paused with the head of his dick skimming my folds, then flexed his hips and entered me. His cock slid into my soaked, battered cunt without resistance.

"Guh-oah!" I bellowed and stuttered, savoring the biting satisfaction of dual penetration. John began to thrust his hips, oblivious of Ben's movements in my ass. The rival cocks stretched and pulled my holes in diverging directions, each pumping an entry with metrical aggression. I pitched erratically on the writhing pedestal of Ben's ass, tipping choppily with the uneven lunges and jerks of the battling pricks.

For the first time that night, I felt like I was being used by John, as well as Ben. My boyfriend's face was a blank mask of exertion as he pumped his manhood into my cunt. His thumbs pressed into the soft backs of my knees as he gripped my legs, holding them aloft. Suddenly, I was just a wet hole for him to get off in... and I fucking loved it!

John's uncharacteristic, aggressive hammering sent me over the edge. "Yehhhhs..." I purred, feeling my pussy gush exotically around the familiar cock.

"See?!" Ben demanded from below me, not slowing the pace of his plunges into my ass. "She fucking loves it! She takes two dicks like a goddamn pro!" John nodded coolly, not paying attention to his friend either. He continued his feverish fucking pace.

Ben raised his hands to my chest, catching my wobbling mounds and squeezing them savagely, as though he meant to pop them. Clinging to my tits like handles, he thrashed his pipe harder into my asshole. The intensified pounding in my backdoor ratcheted up my screams.

"Fuh-uck! God fuck me! Yessssfffuhhhk!" Flares burst in my vision as I came viciously, feeling the two dicks tear my holes apart. My head dangled lifelessly from my neck and my arms threatened to buckle beneath me as my climax drained the last of my body's energy.

The bully beneath me neared his finish first. With an urgent grip around my ribs, Ben tossed me off of him. His dick plopped out of my quivering sphincter with a squelch as I landed on my hip on the table beside him. John's tool was also plucked free of my pussy in the tumult; it now stood at confused, glistening attention at the end of the table.

Breathless as he stood between the couch and coffee table, Ben stroked his rod and pointed to a spot on the floor in front of him. Swinging my legs off the table in a wide arc of black nylon, I rolled over and momentarily rested my butt on the edge of the slab. John's eyes were glued to the elastic movements of my perky tits. Ben and his prick were more impatient, and I deferentially dropped to my knees in front of our guest. Ben's weapon pulsed fearsomely at eye-level.

"She seems pretty familiar with this pose." Ben mused. "Am I right to assume you didn't teach it to her?" He sniggered haughtily at John's enquiring expression.

Still panting as I rested on my knees, I brushed a dangling lock of disheveled auburn hair away from my eye and cheek. Ben brusquely swept the strands back over my face.

"Open wide, it's time for dessert!" Ben ordered, and I obediently yawed as far as my jaws would part. Head tilted hungrily back, I knelt with my hands folded compliantly in my lap. My biceps leaned beneath the bulging shelf of my tits, plumping them upward toward the bully and his menacing cock.

With a grunt, he released his first volley that struck above my eye and plastered those loose locks of hair to my forehead with a gooey cord. A second blast of spunk crossed the bridge of my nose and tangled in my ginger eyebrow and bangs. I winced at the slap of cum across my eye, turning the other side of my face into the line of fire. Sticky clots of jizz splatted on my cheek, then oozed down my face and dripped in viscous, swaying ribbons from my jaw.

Ben lowered his aim, erupting with a cannon blast of splooge that dappled sloppily across my plump mounds. Cranking his shaft, his tip belched more cum, dousing my tits in a spray of pasty seed. The jism trickled down the rounded curves of my bust, sloughing into my cleavage. Another messy rope lashed across my rack and neck, surprising me as it struck below my chin. The pale skin of my ribs and chest ran with coursing veins of semen.

Still holding my mouth open, I raised my eyebrows inquisitively at Ben. While my face and tits were pasted with cum, my gaping mouth had remained completely empty.

"Oops. Guess I missed, but your tits make a much easier target! Besides, we never ate dinner..." Ben mocked, smacking his cock against my spermy rack. Flecks of semen spattered off my chest as he struck. He assessed his gooey artwork. "God, you look good covered in cum. Isn't this the sexiest she's ever looked, John?"

John nodded docilly; his rigid erection wobbled in his crotch, also seeming to agree. I gave John a cum-faced, sweet smile, then climbed onto the couch, leaning back on the cushion.

"So, you think I'm pretty like this? Covered in your friend's cum?" I asked. John nodded again. His eyes stared agog at the squiggly lines of seed defiling my face and rack. "Then fuck me like this." I parted my legs and beckoned him with a curling finger.

John rushed over and descended to the couch between my thighs. His dick easily slid into my soggy gash. I wrapped my legs around him, crossing my stockinged ankles behind his butt. He pivoted his hips, sliding his shaft through my wringing folds. With his hands gripping my waist, he pulled my body into his to meet his lunges. As I lurched on my back, I felt pooled beads of Ben's cum on my tits shake loose and spill down my ribs, soiling the blue fabric of my couch. John's every thrust brought a labored grunt from above me. His rod trembled inside me, and I knew that he wouldn't last much longer in his heightened excitement.

Ben stood in front of the couch next to my rocking head. As he watched my boyfriend fuck me, his cock wagged persistently, rigid and throbbing. He saw my notice, and nodded proudly, confirming his resilient vitality. As John pumped away at my box, I took the bully's potent dick back between my lips. A grimy taste filled my mouth, and I recalled my recent anal violation by that very tool. The disgust mingled with new arousal and a fresh climax spiraled through my loins. My pussy flooded again, coating my boyfriend's cock with my steamy juices, all while I was wearing his friend's cum on my face and tits and sucking that same friend's throbbing dick.

As I anticipated, John's excited state got the better of him. He yelped anxiously and hurried to pull himself out of me. My legs unwrapped from his torso as I felt his prick slump out of my snatch. His tip traced a thin, slimy trail of my fluids on the fabric of my couch cushion. I released Ben's road from my lips and turned my encouraging gaze to John.

John's dick spat, drawing long, slushy lines of morse code the length of my stomach. He rasped as he cranked his shaft, tipping his pelvis forward and firing a clumped load of jizz into the lower arcs of my breasts. Another spurt landed soggily on the rim of my bellybutton, leaving a wet track as it slopped into my navel. With a final gasp, John sprinkled my belly with another peppering of his seed.

I sagged off the couch to the floor, taking John's head into my lips as I arrived again on my knees. My tongue swirled around his glans, mopping up the last of his cum to his vocal delight. While I worked to wash John's pipe with my mouth, Ben pressed his tip to my cheek.

Without warning, the bully started ejaculating again. The runny jism spurted against my cheek and flowed down my cheek and jaw, mixing with the mess of running eye-makeup on my face. Cum globules dripped in messy white dots on my thighs, standing out on the black stockings. Sputtering, I released John from my mouth, turning my face toward Ben's crotch. Thinking he would want my mouth open again, I did so, but Ben's hand beneath my chin closed my maw for me.

Ben's cock spewed again, gummy streaks of cum stitched across my mouth, from my chin to my nostrils. Another belch and white cream sloshed over my chin. A white cord of splooge streaked heavily up the middle of my nose and forehead, dividing my face into equally-defiled halves. As Ben's undrainable balls finally seemed depleted, he lobbed a final splattering of jizz dots atop my tits.

John smiled wanly as he watched his friend finish cumming on my face and tits. He fished his briefs from beneath a chair, and self-consciously pulled on the underwear. Pondering for a moment, John reached into the crevice of the couch and retrieved my thong. He smiled at me with a shy eagerness as he handed me the panties; I grinned back through a face full of jizz and running eyeliner, leaving the soaked black lace on the floor beside me. Carefully skirting the patch of broken glass, John walked to the kitchen and returned with a dustpan and broom, then set to helpfully cleaning up the shattered beer glasses.

Meanwhile, Ben had recovered his pants and fished his phone from the pocket. As he tapped the screen, I defensively turned away while raising my hands over my cum-soaked face and breasts.

"Seriously! No pictures!" I scolded.

"Oh, but you're exquisite! I simply must paint you!" Ben scoffed. "Get over yourself, princess. I'm checking my messages."

"Oh..." I trailed off, feeling oddly a little put-out that the bully didn't think I was picture-worthy as a fuck. I leaned against the couch, picking at the blotted stains of cum on the dark upholstery.

The tinkling of glass shards and clicks of Ben's phone mingled in the quiet apartment. I stretched out my nylon-encased foot, clutching the strap of my bra between my toes and pulling the discarded lingerie from beneath the table. Spacing out as I slouched on the floor, I dreamily traced my fingernails through the gelatinous lacework of semi-dried cum crisscrossing my chest. Ben's chortle broke the quiet spell. He grinned broadly as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

"So, Ricky texted me..."

John perked up at mention of another high school friend, rushing to interject. "Oh, man, I love Ricky! How's he doing?"

"He's fine." Ben was obviously annoyed at the interruption. "He and a few guys from the team are gonna be in town this weekend for the anniversary." John looked confused. "You know, John. State Champs reunion!" John blushed at the reminder of his soccer-related humiliation from earlier.

The men exchanged a wordless look. John desperately shook his head 'no' before Ben even spoke.

"I bet the guys would love to meet your girl, John..." Looking from Ben's eager grin to John's air of mounting panic, I smirked as I answered.

"Sounds good. I'll make dinner!"