Just Do As I Say

Story Info
Remote entertainment.
3.4k words
4.55
18.4k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
729 Followers

Note from the Author

  • As with many of my stories, this one is based on real events, but obviously with some literary license applied.

  • My boyfriend sometimes goes on business trips. This is something we tried recently during one of them.

--

We work for the same organization, but doing different things. His job means he travels sometimes, domestically and internationally. Mine seldom involves business travel, maybe once or twice a year for a departmental off-site, and none of these have been abroad. When it's a US trip, he's normally just away for a night and it's no more than an hour's time difference. But this week he's in Europe, so it's more nights apart and we also have bigger time differences to deal with. At least, depending on the leg of his trip, it's only 5 or 6 hours, I suppose.

--

His sister and I had a meal out the first evening, which was nice. I like her. The next night I went to a local bar by myself; I'm still not entirely sure why. Maybe I was cross at being left behind. Childish I know, then I can be too self-centered on occasion (typically when there is a "y" in the day). I was a good girl. If flirting a bit, OK maybe quite a lot, is consistent with that description. I think I'm still getting my head round the whole engagement thing. It doesn't take too much to disturb my mental equilibrium sometimes.

Then I took the opportunity to do some writing. Quite a lot as it happens, I ended up flooding Laurel's inbox, I am sure she was delighted; then what woman doesn't appreciate a flooded box? But the writing also got me worked up. Is it narcissistic to get turned on by your own words? I guess it is. Oh well, one more personality defect to work on.

Anyway, I'd had close to two years of being sexually frustrated and alone, it's less fun than you might think. I wasn't enjoying it much now either. My toys offered some comfort, but it's really not the same.

We spoke on Face Time of course; I fessed up about my bar misadventure and he was as understanding as always -- what did I do to deserve him? But our respective local times didn't align well. I wanted to do something more and I wanted to apologize for being such an adolescent. And then I had an idea. It would require leaving work early, but it would be worth it.

I'd told him that I had something in mind without being specific. He'd said he could definitely be in his London hotel room for 10pm. That's 5pm in Jersey, but I could make that work. We agreed the time.

--

I'd been busy and, on my way home from work, had visited two stores at a local strip mall; one to browse, one to pick up something I had ordered over the 'phone that morning.

Back home, with my purchases, I'd showered and was now arranging things in my toweling robe. Lighting had been no problem, he likes photography and I'd often helped him set up his light boxes for our occasional hobby shoots. Two of these were now in place. It had been hard to get my iPad at the right angle so that I could both see the screen and have the bed centered in the frame. I'd managed it finally and convinced myself that the Scotch Tape would both hold and not damage the tablet. Fingers crossed.

I checked the clock, 4:30pm, should be fine. Getting dressed was quick. I blow dried my hair, going for my natural wave, rather than straightening it. I discarded my bathrobe and pulled on one of my purchases. It was a cropped white T-shirt, rather too tight for me, but that was kinda the point. It only just about covered my breasts and my nipples protruded nicely through the stretched material. It had the writing I had asked for on it, but we'll come back to that later. Completing my minimalist attire, I pulled on a lacy red thong, one of a packet of three I had purchased earlier. Turning and looking back over my shoulder in the mirror, I was struck again by how much happier I was with my butt nowadays. I did an experimental jiggle on the balls of my feet and the resulting resonance was quite pleasing.

Make-up next. I don't normally wear a lot, just a little blusher, a touch of mascara and a neutral lip gloss. This evening, under lights, it would be different, so I put a little more effort into things. A dusting of foundation, some eyeshadow, something to accentuate my brows. The deep red lip gloss actually looked pretty cute, I pouted in the mirror. Slutty? Yes, but that's what I was going for.

I glanced at the clock, 4:50pm, where had the time gone? But we should still be OK. I checked myself again in the mirror. Well you have done the best you can with the available material. I opened the bedside drawer and retrieved my vibrator. My vibrator, with whom I have had my longest sexual relationship by a matter of some years. Climbing on to the bed, I woke my iPad and tried a few poses to check the framing. Satisfied, I wrapped my silk robe round me; it's short, black and a keepsake from college days. I was as ready as I would ever be.

A few minutes left, I padded to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. Sipping it on my way back to the bedroom, I heard a chime announcing an incoming call. I climbed onto the bed and arranged myself in a kneeling position, trying to be center frame and and at least somewhat decorous before pressing the green button.

"Hello, hun. How's it going over there?"

--

He pauses slightly before answering, as if he's been thrown a little off balance. I hope this is a positive sign. It's going OK apparently. He saw one of my team and they said to say "hi". His voice sounds a little different, perhaps slightly hoarse.

I'm now nervous. We have played around on Face Time before, but this is different. This is a one-woman show, with little me as the star. And I'm not sure I can pull it off to be honest. I tell myself it's just him. It's not like I'm going to fail the audition for slutty fiancée. But still.

Me being me, I've researched. I've written a script, I've practiced. If you fail to prepare, you... But that doesn't feel as reassuring as it might right now. I realize that we've both been quiet; probably for seconds, but it feels longer. OK, this was my idea. Let's get this show on the road.

"So, honey. I've been missing you. And you know I wasn't the best of girls the other night. I wanted to say sorry and I wanted to show you just how much I really love you. Is that OK?"

His affirmation is hoarse again. I can see just his face and shoulders, but assume he is naked, as that's what I told him to be. His face seems a little flushed, but maybe it's just the hotel room lights.

"So I bought a couple of things. Let me show you."

I untie and slip off my robe. I arch my back a little, making the most of my modest chest. Emblazoned across my breasts is two lines of bold capitals.

I MISS YOU, HUN

I ❤️ YOU SO MUCH

The red of the heart matches my thong. I am a details person.

"Do you like my new shirt, hun? I bought it for you. It's a little too small, isn't it?"

My voice also seems rather strained to me. I hope I don't sound as nervous as I feel. Come on Emily. What would Adriana do? I take a deep breath and plunge into my role.

--

"So, hun. We need to get you hard first. Are you hard for me already? You are? Well let's make sure shall we?"

"So this shirt is a little uncomfortable, shall I just pull it up a little."

I pull the shirt up off of my breasts without taking it off, it stays in place just fine. I cup my breasts and squeeze.

"Mmm... do you like what's underneath? Do you like my little titties, hun?"

"Oh, it feels nice when I squeeze them."

I lick both hands and rub my wet fingers around my nipples. His face is more flushed now, perhaps I'm not so bad at this?

"Let me make my nipples hard for you, hun. As hard as I want your cock to be. Mmm... feels so good."

I pull and twist and squeeze my nipples with the intended effect. I notice a movement in his shoulders.

"Not yet, hun. Not until I tell you to. I promise not to keep you waiting too long."

Indecision crosses his face, but he appears to comply.

"Now do you like my new thong? If I lie back and spread a little, you can see it properly. It hardly covers my pussy does it?"

I'm still on my knees, but part my thighs, lean back and stroke the red material clinging tightly between my legs. My nerves are dissipating, unless they are the ones that manifest as tingles. I'm forgetting my script, but guessing it probably doesn't matter.

"Mmm... now still no touching that cock, not yet. OK? Shall I show you what my panties look like from the other side?"

I shuffle round and kneel up, looking back over my shoulder. His eyes seem to be wider than before.

"Does my butt look nice in this, hun? Do you like my little ass?"

I slap a butt-cheek with a theatrical squeal in a register much higher than my normal one.

"I like to be spanked, honey. But don't stroke that cock, not yet."

Another ass slap. Another squeal and I'm ready to tease him more.

"Would you like me to take my panties off now, angel? Uh-huh, you would. Of course I will. But take a closer look first."

I wriggle myself on all fours closer to my iPad, stretch back and pull one butt-cheek to the side.

"Can you see, hun. There seems to be something other than my thong in my butt crack, what could it be?"

Looking back at the iPad, I can see on the jeweled base of a butt plug nestled between my ass-cheeks. I pull my thong to one side, wriggle my butt and tap the base of the butt plug.

"Mmm... that feels so nice in my ass. I wish it was your cock stretching my tight butt-hole."

I blow you a kiss and giggle. I'm partly aping the videos I watched for research, but also partly getting in to it. Enjoying the role I'm playing. Enjoying the show I'm giving. I tap my butt plug again, the tingles make me squirm a little.

"I bet your cock is nice and hard now isn't it? You've been such a good boy, you can stroke it a bit for me. But only three strokes. Is that good? Now stop! No cheating or I'll be cross."

"Maybe I should take these panties off and we can do something else."

--

I kneel back up, ease my thong over my hips and down my thighs, stopping half way. I turn to look at the screen over my shoulder, a finger held quizzically to my slightly open mouth.

"There, is that a nice view? Maybe I need another spank or two."

I slap each cheek.

"Nice and red for you. I know you like my ass like that."

I lie on my back, point my legs at the ceiling and pull my thong up them, bending my knees to take it off completely. Remembering my script, I pull the elasticated waist band taut and flick it at the screen. My aim is a bit too good and the iPad vibrates. Thankfully the Scotch Tape holds.

I lower my legs and spread them, prop myself up on an elbow and reach forward to stroke my hairless pussy. The slight tilt I maintain in my pelvis means that my butt plug is also on full display.

"Aren't I a good girl to spread so wide for you? I want you between my legs. I want your big cock deep in my pussy. Would you like that too, hun?"

I'm really getting off on this now. As I slip a finger into my vagina, I feel I am so, so wet. I withdraw and lick it. I can see he is pretty excited too.

"Now you can do three more stokes, honey. But just three. Any more and the show stops. Good boy."

I reach down and touch my butt plug, twisting it in my ass.

"Hmm... something isn't quite right. I think it needs adjustment."

I pull and bear down, a look of concentration on my face. At first not a lot happens, but then my butt-hole relaxes a little and the plug starts to emerge. Slowly then with a rush it is out of me. It's not my largest plug, but big enough. I hold it in front of my face examining it carefully.

"Yes, it definitely needs adjustment. I think the problem is a lack of lube. But, oh dear, my lube bottle is in the other room. I'll just have to improvise."

I lick the plug slowly from its stalk to its tip, make a quarter turn and do the same. After four licks I examine my work. I'm not happy.

"Not enough. Let's try something else. You are allowed four whole strokes while I do this. But only four, don't cheat now, or it's bye bye."

I open my mouth wide and ease the plug into it (this is why I didn't use my biggest one). I close my lips round the stalk, with an inch or so outside.

Staring straight into the camera, my legs still spread wide, I use the remaining inch to fuck my mouth. I consider making the "gulp, gulp" noise that is mandatory in porn, but decide not to gild the lily. Pulling it out, followed by a long trail of saliva, I inhale deeply.

"Not as good as your cock, hun, but nice to have a full mouth. I think it needs more though. Four more strokes, but be careful. If you cum, I will know and that will be curtains."

I repeat the process and can see he does too.

"Good boy. Now stop."

There is a look of pleading in his eyes, but he does as he is told.

"OK, I really want your cock, but this butt-plug will have to do for now. I really want my ass stretched."

I put the tip against my anus, it feels slippery. I push hard, expecting some resistance, but squeal for real as it slips right in.

"Oh fuck! That was quicker than I expected. Give me a second, hun."

I pant and the slight pain is replaced by a lovely fullness. I relax again.

"Enough ass-play. Now for something else."

--

My script called for some pussy penetration next. And my pussy is really aching. But I really want him to cum now, I want that even more. So it's the main event. I get back on my knees facing the camera.

"It's OK, angel. I've teased you enough. Time for you to cum for me."

I pick up my vibrator. It's a nice size, veined and flesh-colored. I get closer to the screen, holding the dildo in front of me.

"So honey, I so want this to be your cock. Look how much I crave it."

I hold the cock so it's base is out of frame. I hope it's a semi-convincing trompe l'oeil, though if he is half as worked up as me, he probably doesn't care.

I run my spare hand up and down my surrogate cock and caress the head.

"Now hun, don't worry if you can't, but it would be lovely to see more of you. Can you move back or maybe tilt the screen?"

He does something to rearrange the configuration and now I can see him sitting nude on the edge of his bed. From his head down to his bent knees is in the frame.

"That's nice, honey. Oh you are big this evening. Is that because of little me?"

He says something lovely and I almost want to stop and kiss the screen, but I have a job to do.

"OK, you can stroke as much as you want, but try to stay with me. I want you to cum when I have your cock in my mouth, so let's synchronize, OK?"

I get an affirmation and he grips his large uncut cock, ready for me.

"That's good, hun. Stroke for me. Slowly at first. Like I'm doing here. Your cock feels so big in my hand. I really want it in my mouth."

I bow my head, mouth open wide and close my lips round my vibrator, looking straight into the camera all the while. I slurp noisily. I push my head down onto my toy cock. I do really wish it was his instead. I pull up with a gasp and use the slippery saliva now covering the dildo to jerk it.

"I love sucking your cock. Now stroke for me. That's good. Stroke it. Stroke it harder. Stroke your fucking cock for me. That's right. I know you want to cum. I want your cum in my fucking mouth."

I can be as potty-mouthed as any pornstar.

I stop jerking and go down on the vibrator again. I'm noisy. I take it deep. I moan as I bob up and down. Looking at the screen, there are tell tale signs he is close. I want to ram the dildo into my pussy, but I want him to cum for me more. Another gasp and more jerking. Not long now.

"Stroke it for me. Harder. Faster. I know you want to cum. Fucking cum for me. Stroke your cock. Stroke it. Cum for me baby. Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

I get a grunt back and he is really jerking himself quickly, eyes closed.

"Cum for your Emily, honey. Fucking cum for me. I want to swallow your fucking cum."

I push the vibrator back into my mouth and suck as loudly as I can manage. His face is screwed up, his body tenses. He holds his cock tightly at the root, his foreskin pulled down hard. He twitches, he moans loudly and a jet erupts upwards. Followed by another larger one. I keep up my sucking noises, my mouth full, but also move a hand to my clit and rub it furiously. There is no way I'm going to cum at the same time as him, but it feels good anyway.

He pumps more cum out, it's on his chest and thighs. I hope he has something on the hotel floor. The fountain eventually stops but he still spasms, still twitches. Time to remove the dildo from my mouth. I purr:

"Every last drop, hun. Every last fucking drop."

He opens his eyes and I have one last trompe l'oeil for him. I gather spittle in my mouth and dribble a little onto my chin. Then I close my mouth, tip my head back and swallow in an exaggerated manner.

"Mmm... I love your cum in my tum."

I smile triumphantly at him.

"Fuck, Em! I've made such a mess. But that was amazing. You should have been an actress."

I bow, acknowledging my adoring public.

"And the Oscar for best amateur jerk off instructions goes to... drum roll... Emily Miller!"

I wave to the audience...

"I'd like to thank my vibrator, my butt plug, my fiancé and anyone else who knows me."

We both dissolve in giggles.

--

"Now, honey. You had your fun, but I really, really need to cum. You're welcome to watch, but you won't feel too left out will you?"

Apparently he won't. Indeed he doesn't really seem to have lost his erection. He grips his cock again and seems ready for round two. I love that man!

I lie back down, spread my legs and position my vibrator on my clit. I twist it to maximum and close my eyes. I've earned this.

--

THE END

--

Acknowledgements

  • The author would like to thank Adriana Chechik, Riley Reid and the late Dakota Skye, for their invaluable contributions to her "script". I couldn't have done it without you girls!

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
729 Followers