Waking Up

Story Info
I just can’t sleep.
2.6k words
4.26
6.9k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers

Note from the Author

  • As with most of my stories, this one is based on real events, but obviously with some literary license applied.

  • Unlike any of my other stories, this one has a dedication. I'm not going to be explicit about to whom, not least as I'd have to use a made up name, but the dedication recipient should be pretty obvious.

--

The alarm on my 'phone was jarring. Time for work. Oh my head feels a little muzzy. Drinking the night before a work day, bad girl Emily! But wait, weren't we drinking at a restaurant? A restaurant... because... it was Friday. Argh! I didn't turn off my alarm. The problem with flexible, hybrid working is you never really have a schedule and are constantly changing wake-up times. Well it's a problem for me clearly anyway. I'm sure others cope just fine.

It's January and there isn't a lot of light at 6:30am in New Jersey, particularly as rain was forecast and I can indeed hear a soft pitter-patter outside. It is just bright enough to make out the rather substantial shape of my boyfriend under the covers next to me. He's over six foot and I only just break five. My friend, Amy, kindly called us C3PO and R2D2, she's such a bitch. My boyfriend either didn't hear the alarm or sensibly ignored it. Either way he's asleep and breathing deeply.

I wrap a robe round myself, pad into the kitchen and grab a couple of Tylenols and some water. A bit more sleep and your head will be fine. I drop my robe on the floor and crawl back into bed. We had planned a lazy weekend after rushing around to our respective families for Christmas and New Year. So no need to get up for some time. Go to sleep you stupid girl.

New Year. New Year. That was an evening I won't ever forget. I probably hadn't fully adjusted to the idea of having a regular fuck-buddy again before he became my boyfriend. I most likely hadn't fully adjusted to having a boyfriend before he became my live-in lover. I think that I hadn't fully adjusted to cohabitation before we both started using words like partner. I definitely hadn't fully adjusted to being someone's partner before becoming someone's future wife.

He proposed five minutes after midnight on New Year's Eve, on the deck of his parents' house by the Jersey shore. I said yes in a heartbeat and with not a single doubt in my mind. Sure the word whirlwind applies, but when you know, you know. I know.

During what was a pretty dreadful first three quarters of 2022 in my personal life, I could never have conceived how blissfully happy the final three months would be. The old aphorism seems to be true. It is indeed always darkest just before the dawn.

I kiss my boyf... fiancé, I have to get used to that, lightly on the head and snuggle against his back. He murmurs, but doesn't stir. Right a couple of hours more sleep.

--

OK, this isn't working is it? I'm awake, why am I awake? I have been lying here for twenty minutes or more and I'm still awake. Well at least the pills are kicking in. Maybe I should get up and sort out a few things around the apartment. But I don't really want to. I can be ultra-industrious. But I can also be incurably lazy. Today laziness has the upper hand.

Perhaps as I'm awake I could wake up my... fiancé (go Emily!). But I know he has had a long week. Let him sleep. However now I'm thinking about after the restaurant last night. I'm thinking about him kneeling in front of me, pulling up the hem of my little black dress and pulling down my black, lacy panties. I'm thinking about pulling my dress up and over my head and standing naked, save for my high heels; I never wear a bra with my LBD. I'm thinking about him picking me up and laying me down on the edge of the bed and how good his tongue feels in my pussy and flicking my clitoris.

All this thinking demands some action, I wriggle out of my panties, not the expensive ones from last night, comfortable cotton ones, but they need to go. I leave on my cotton crop top -- I mentioned I'm lazy, right? - but pull it up off of my breasts. It's nice to squeeze a nipple. Mmm... it's very nice. My other hand finds the opening of my pussy, it's already slick with juice, just begging for fingers to be inserted. Now where was I?

My fiancé's tongue of course. And then his fingers. He's so good at this. He takes his time. He's very thorough. He wants me to cum and he knows just what to do. Soon I am writhing on the bed as he pushes all my buttons and keeps them held firmly down. There is a frisson to the first time, but with familiarity comes expertise and expertise leads to deeper and more excruciating throbbing. New to me is also knowing that he loves me and that I love him. It's not just physical stimulation, it's a deeply emotional connection. He knows just what I want and need and he delights in giving it to me with his fingers and tongue. I cum hard and for a pleasingly long time.

My own fingers are busy as well. I leave my nipple alone and start to rub my clit as I finger myself. That's really nice. Now just a bit more...

Before I have recovered from my first orgasm, my fiancé unzips and drops his pants and boxers. He is so keen, that he's deep in my sopping wet pussy with them still around his knees. He hasn't bothered to take his shirt off either. His cock was designed for me. I have had longer, but his is one of the widest girths I have accommodated. Seven and a half inches (you boys are so sensitive about half inches aren't you?) is a good size and he really knows what to do with it. I have never cum so hard with any other man or woman.

He's thrusting in an out of me. He's not so thorough now, knowing that I'll cum again quickly, knowing that he doesn't need to hold back.

I'm not holding back either, I lick my finger tips and rub my clit quickly as I plunge two digits deeply into my vagina. Nearly there...

He is slapping hard into me, holding my thighs and using every inch of his cock to pleasure me. The tide of my feelings is rising rapidly. I feel my chest warm and realize I'm probably flushing. Current and past Emily both rub their clits as their pussies are penetrated. Both feel the throbbing heat build and build.

As I start to crest, I feel his body tighten, I feel his cock twitch in me and the warmth of his semen flooding my vagina. That's all I needed. The throbbing heat cannot be held back and engulfs me, consumes me. Both past and present Emily close their eyes and arch their backs as they cum. Past Emily screams, present Emily bites her lip and tries to be quiet as her body spasms.

--

I breathe deeply, my heart pounding, sweat on my skin. Opening my eyes I bring my fingers towards my face, turning them, seeing them glisten in the increasing light. I suck them clean, I collect some more pussy juice and savor the taste. Mmm... that was good. Maybe I can sleep now.

--

Or maybe not. Looking at my 'phone it's now 7:30am. I look at my fiancé, there is now enough light to make out his face. He made me cum twice last night and has just made me cum again. Surely it's his turn now. 7:30am is not that early and we could go for a run in the rain. I like running in the rain. He shifts in his sleep and rolls into his back. Now that's convenient. I finally take my crop top off and am ready for action.

I slowly pull the covers off him and ease his legs a little further apart, just enough to fit a small body in between. I nestle between his thighs, propped up on my elbows. His cock is flaccid, but still has the girth I enjoy so much. He's uncut, a product of his early childhood in the UK before his parents moved here. I reach forward and pull his foreskin back. As I survey his domed head, I'm aware that I am being watched.

"Hello, beautiful. This is a nice way to wake up."

"Hi, honey. I've been awake an hour. I left my alarm on and couldn't get back to sleep. I've actually been rather busy. I have a ridiculously wet pussy, even for me, which I was hoping you could help me with. But fair is fair, I think it's your turn first."

"Well I'm happy to help with your pussy problem. But if you have something else in mind first, I won't complain."

He lifts himself, rearranges the pillows and lies back propped up on them with a smile on his face.

Obviously the conversation so far has been a stimulating one as he has grown considerably, but I still have some work to do. I grasp him half way up then and pull my hand down. My fingertips lose contact with each other as I slide my small hand down to his broad root. His smile becomes crooked as I do this. Bizarrely this brings my own smile to mind. Do couples start to look like each other even before they are married?

I slide my hand up, squeezing and dragging his foreskin back over his glans. Then down again, unfurling his head and pulling tight on it. A few strokes have the desired effect and he is now fully erect and I can almost see the blood surge in his veins. Time to do what I have been wanting to for a while.

--

Still holding his cock with one hand, I reach back and between my legs with the other and collect some of the creamy proceeds of my recent masturbation. I wipe my fingers over the tip of his cock, mingling my secretions with what I am pleased to see is a little pre-cum already leaking from his slit, pulled taut by my hand.

I stare directly at him. I open my already large eyes. I pout theatrically and then slowly open my mouth. I raise an index finger to my lips as if to say "hush", but then lick it, long slow licks, leaving saliva trails. I close my mouth round my finger and suck on it in an exaggerated manner.

"You're such a tease."

He speaks flippantly, but from my vantage point, I can see his cock throb. I know what he likes as well.

"Little me, hun?"

"Well maybe a just a bit. But if I really wanted to tease, I'd probably do something like this instead."

I replace my finger with my thumb, my hand made into a fist. I lower my face, raise my eyes and put on a sulky face.

"Suck, suck, suck." I don't hold back on the noise.

As I suck my thumb, I also jerk his cock, long strokes, down to the root each time. His smile is replaced by a more intense look, one almost of anxiety, but commingled with pleasure. Enough of foreplay.

--

I open my mouth, remove my thumb and move forward. I lick from where my hand is gripping his root all the way to the tip. A long, slow lick, applying pressure with my tongue. I circle his glans, running my tongue under the lip of his head where it meets his shaft. He's sensitive there.

Then I take him in my mouth. Just his head inside me for now and my lips enclosing his shaft. I suck softly and run my tongue around his head. I pull him out and lick the groove where his foreskin is attached. Short licks, pressure-giving licks. And then I engulf him again. This l time my lips slip down his shaft. At this angle, I can't really throat him, but I take as much as I can.

Now I start to bob. My hand still holds his root tight as I slide him in and out of my mouth. My spit dribbles down his shaft and pools on my hand. I move my head up and down faster now, squeezing the inside of my cheeks against him as he slides past. Holding my tongue in a U-shape to massage his shaft.

I can feel my pussy getting even wetter. I want to be fucked deeply, but I want something else even more. I pull him out, his cock glistens with my saliva. I ran my second hand up and down his lubricated cock. Faster and faster. I spit on my palm and milk him more. His eyes are now closed and his head rolls from side to side. I know the signs well.

I join my hands on his root and lean forward, putting my weight on them. At this angle, I can take more of him. I open wide and close on his hardness. I raise my eyes and he briefly opens his, our gaze locks. He mouths one word silently, "please".

I start to fuck him with my mouth. Pretty much the same as if I was riding him cowgirl. His eyes close as I rapidly move my head up and down, not for the first time thinking how developed my neck muscles must be. He is not so silent now and begins to moan, then to say my name. He is breathless, his voice sounds hoarse.

I intensify my rhythm, feeling his body arch up towards me, his cock craving being deeper in my mouth. I close my eyes too. I feel so close to him, like his cock is not invading my body, but completing it. The two of us are one and his pleasure becomes my pleasure.

He is chanting my name like a mantra now. I feel his large hands on the back of my head, not forcing me, but guiding me. Another point at which our bodies are joined.

My name is replaced by whimpering and I know he is seconds away. He wants to be deep, but I want to savor the moment. I slide my head up until just his glans is inside my mouth and suck hard. His explosion fills me and I can taste every drop. As the first squirts begin to erupt, he forces a phrase through clenched jaws.

"I love you."

I show him I love him too, sharing his body, sharing his seed, sharing his ecstasy. I feel full emotionally and am overflowing with his salty-sour cum. I swallow repeatedly as he continues to pulse into my eager mouth.

He quietens now, the storm having passed. I release him from my mouth and lie on his thigh, watching his cock still quiver for a while and then also be still.

--

My pussy will require satisfying soon, but for once I can wait. I can be close, I can bask in the glow of his orgasm. I can smile, knowing what it is to give yourself to another and that they will always be there to give themselves back to you.

--

THE END

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers