Just Do It

Story Info
She arranges to get her asshole stretched.
1.9k words
4.46
17.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
727 Followers

Just Do It

I just had a life changing experience I want to share.

It's about sex, of course. I am a twenty-something female with what I believe is a healthy appetite for sexual adventure. My natural curiosity led me to this sequence of events.

A few months ago I discovered the sex related web-sites that are on the internet. There seemed to be thousands of them. You don't even need to pay just to look at some scenes. The sites all provide "trailers" that you can look at, and I didn't see any need to subscribe or download stuff.

You can search for any act or even any perversion, and find it. I am sure you readers knew that, but it was a revelation to me.

I began by looking for plain vanilla sex scenes, with romance and squeaky clean intercourse. Not too different than the scenes in movies, except for the genitals and the penetration. Vaginal that is, although I progressed to oral, both giving and receiving.

I especially enjoyed the scenes that ended in the man ejaculating in the woman's mouth, usually on her tongue, and then it runs down to her throat and she swallows it.

I continued investigating and discovered anal. That was the hottest stuff ever. I never got tired of watching some attractive woman take a huge penis up her ass. I never knew that was even possible, but clearly your anus can stretch and accommodate it.

I began using internet porn to masturbate, and the videos fueled my imagination and produced intense orgasms. Yes, men, women "jack-off" too. The anal scenes worked the best for me.

My masturbation technique started to include one finger up my ass and vivid fantasies about being anally fucked.

As time went by I realized I needed to actually experience it, not just dream about it. I had to find a way.

I socialize with a lot of my friends at a friendly bar. I can't call it a club, it is just a neighborhood bar. Good drinks and good cheeseburgers and friendly ambiance. No drugs and no fights.

I am not into one night stands with anonymous strangers, but I have occasionally gone home with some guy that I knew and liked.

I saw that as my opportunity, but none of these guys ever indicated they wanted to see how far they could get it up my ass. I would have to be pro-actively in control if this was going to work.

I don't get hit on every time I go there, but I thought if I could look like "Will somebody please fuck me?" some guy would take the bait. I went to the bar almost every night for a while.

I started wearing form-fitting leggings instead of my usual jeans. They showed my legs nicely, and more important my butt, including my butt-crack. I hoped that would work.

I began to notice guys checking me out, glancing at my butt when they thought I would not notice them.

I didn't act insulted, instead I smiled sweetly at them. If I could have flashed a neon sign that said "Yes, you can have this ass!" I would have.

Finally, it worked. Bob, a guy I knew a little from past conversations, moved closer to me and said "Hi". Not too creative but good enough.

"Can I buy you a drink or a glass of wine?"

I smiled too eagerly and said, "Yes. Thank you."

I won't bore you with the obligatory small talk that is necessary in a pick-up situation. I made it clear to Bob that I was interested and available.

We agreed to go to my place where I would be more comfortable. We drove separately and he followed me. We parked and went in my private entrance. I have a so-called town house apartment, not a tiny studio.

He followed me into the living room, never taking his eyes off my clearly visible butt-crack. I looked back over my shoulder and smiled. I hoped I was not being too obvious, but I really wanted to get fucked. Preferably up the butt.

We sat close together on the couch, me with a glass of wine and him with a beer.

Neither of us had much to say, and soon we were making out like high school kids.

It wasn't going as quickly as I hoped, so I made a move that I had seen porn star women do. I reached over and unzipped his jeans, and fumbled around getting his cock out. It was half-hard and didn't come out easily.

I started to stroke it and I pulled the skin back to expose the head. I had never given a guy a hand job all the way to the finish but I knew how men's equipment worked. Partly from experience and partly from watching porn.

His cock grew and stiffened and I liked it. Not quite porn size, but longer than the average six inches. Maybe eight or even nine. Not that I have seen that many, but it was very nice.

"Why don't you take your jeans all the way off? I would like that."

He stood up and struggled to get them off and he took his jockey briefs off as well.

I stood and stripped off my skin-tight leggings and of course there was nothing underneath. Now we were both naked from the waist down.

He sat down and I kneeled down between his knees. I resumed playing with his cock and stroking it. After a few minutes I whispered, "We better be careful or there will be a big mess."

I don't think he understood what I was going to do, but he nodded his head.

I took his cock in my mouth and began to slide it in and out. The feeling of my lips sliding over the smooth head was erotic. But I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, not this time anyway.

I stood up and turned around. I moved back and reached for his stiff cock. As I lowered myself onto his lap I guided it to my sopping wet pussy. It slid in easily, all the way. He tried to fuck me that way, but he could only move his cock in and out an inch or so.

I softly said, "This takes care of the mess, but it doesn't take care of birth control. Wait a moment."

I lifted up and reached down to grasp his stiff hard-on and said, "This hole is for procreation."

I moved it back slightly to line it up with my asshole and said, "This hole is for recreation."

His cock was slippery with grool from my vagina. I had planned that, knowing we wouldn't have any artificial lubrication.

I touched my anus with the tip of his cock and lowered myself slightly. The pressure built for a moment, and then the tip went in. I couldn't help myself, I squealed like a pig. It stretched me to the limit.

I took it in just a little further. Once the big head was past the tight entrance the pressure let up. I lowered a little and an inch or two slid up into me.

Bob didn't say a thing, but he was breathing hot and hard.

The further his cock went into me the more comfortable it was, and the more I liked it. I lowered myself down another inch or so.

I reached between my legs and fondled and caressed his balls. His ball-sack was big and hairy.

"Are these full?" Don't lecture me, I know that is not where it is stored. I envisioned a huge ejaculation shooting into me. Yes, please!

I threw caution to the wind and sat all the way down. When the last inch went up my ass I exhaled with an "Oof!"

We both held still like that for a minute, just enjoying it.

He said, "Where did it all go?"

I pointed to a spot a couple of inches above my belly-button. That was an exaggeration but that is how it felt.

I started moving up and down, like jacking him off with my asshole.

After a couple of minutes it felt awkward. It was like doing squats without weights, but a stiff hard-on up your ass.

I said," I want to get on the bed. OK?"

Still speechless he nodded yes.

I lifted up and un-impaled myself. His cock popped out and snapped back and hit him on the belly. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

We went into my bedroom and I got on the bed, face-down. I spread my legs a little and spread my butt with both hands.

I wanted to give him unimpeded access, but it also gave him a wide-open view. I didn't know if it would be attractive or disgusting. I imagined my asshole was now permanently stretched open.

He just stared for a few moments.

"What?" I said.

"I never realized those two holes were so close together."

Enough anatomy, I thought. Fuck me.

He read my mind and moved over me, hovering.

He carefully moved in and touched his cock-head to my anus. Once again I tingled with excitement.

He pushed it in, and continued about half the length of it. He took a deep breath and pushed the rest of it in. I was fully impaled again, but prone and comfortable.

He started to fuck me again, this time with me spreading my cheeks. That gave him room to get the last fraction of an inch in me.

That also allowed his balls to swing back and forth and slap against my wet pussy. Each time they hit my clit I thought I would have an orgasm.

The room was silent except for our breathing and the squeaking of the bed. Time stood still. I was in ecstasy.

I sensed the finish line approaching and prepared for it. He tensed up and slid in and out faster.

He stopped all the way in and groaned. I felt his cock throb as the cum pumped through and went to the tip. It squirted out of the tiny hole and shot forcefully into my belly. It spurted and spurted into me.

That did it. I had the most intense orgasm of my life. My arms and legs flailed about, and I grunted like a monkey. It wasn't funny to me, but you probably would have laughed.

He withdrew from me and when the head popped out a gob of cum oozed out and ran over my pussy. I tried to slam my asshole shut so I wouldn't lose any more.

We just laid there trying to catch our breath. It took a while.

Finally I whispered "Thank you."

Puzzled, he said, "For what?"

"For fucking me so good. And filling me up with your sperm. I can almost feel them swimming laps in me. I have wanted that for so long."

My stomach was gurgling and it felt like there was a quart and a half of his cum in me. That was actually a nice thought. It is so different than in your vagina. It was in you as if you had swallowed it but without the unpleasant taste.

"You mean that was your first time in the ass? It was mine, but the way you acted I thought you did it all the time."

"Thanks for thinking I am a slut!"

"No, come on. I don't mean that. It's just that you knew how to do it."

"I have been studying." I replied sarcastically.

We snuggled for a while like we were in love, which we weren't.

"Do I have to leave?"

"No. You can stay tonight. Let's go to sleep. When we wake up if you have reloaded we can do it again."

I hoped my asshole would recover by then.

He smiled and we kissed goodnight.

Leezy
Leezy
727 Followers