Rehead's Hike to Pleasure

Story Info
Redhead get's BBC on a Hike.
1.4k words
4.19
15.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Redhead's Hike to Pleasure

My name's Angie: I'm 24 years old, 5'5" 138 lbs., long red hair, pale white skin, small b cup breasts, toned body from sports, and a bubble butt that drives guys crazy! I've always had a fondness for my own butt so I can see why guys love it too. My shyness keeps me from going out to bars/clubs/etc, but I love to go hiking in the mountains. Today's hike was one I'll never forget!

The sun hadn't even come up yet as I began my 5-mile hike up the mountain chain behind my apartment complex. The plan was to hike the mountain, eat a small brunch that I packed, then head back to my apartment for a leisure day of chores. My hike was pretty calm on the way up: song birds chirping away, the sound of crickets still romanced the air, and the crisp morning air filled my lungs. As I reached the top of the mountain, I wasn't feeling hungry yet, so I decided to sit and watch the sun rise. My thoughts were wondering about teasing my butt in this open area and I soon began to get quite horny.

I looked around to make sure nobody was within eye-sight, reached in to my backpack, pulled out my new butt plug & lube, then proceeded sliding down my spandex pants to my knees. The new butt plug wasn't very long, but was 2.5" in circumference and weighted. As the cool morning air hit my pussy, my eagerness to use the new plug grew. After lubing up 2 fingers, I greased up the ball plug and massaged my puckered asshole. I slid both fingers in my tight hole and proceeded to finger fuck myself till I was ready for more. I was feeling so horny that I shoved my fingers in my mouth to suck off the delicious juices from my anus. With my other hand, I pushed the large round plug against my lubricated shithole.

Sucking on my fingers was making my pussy drip, then the plug forced its way into my ass in one fast motion. I gasped for air while contracting every muscle in my body in pain. The heavy plug made my insides feel like I had a huge poop ready. My puckered asshole squeezed itself around the cord dangling out of my rectum. As the pain subsided from the large intrusion, the ecstasy began to skyrocket. I totally forgot where I was while I vigorously rubbed my aching clit.

After only a few minutes of rubbing; I erupted in a massive orgasm, forcing my legs to buckle. As I fell to the ground, my body shook while juices ran down my legs. I don't know how long I was on the ground before I heard a booming voice say, "Mind if I join in?"

My heart stopped as I glanced up at the most gorgeous black man I've ever seen. Standing at least 6'5", probably 250lbs, his bald head glistened in the sun, incredible green eyes like the trees around us, very muscular build made his body look like a pyramid, and a noticeably large bulge in his pants. He smiled as he walked over to help me to my feet. One large hand engulfed my arm while the other supported my body at the hip. I was so in shock of being caught that I didn't know what to do...

He leaned down and gave me the most amazing kiss! His lips tasted like candy while his tongue danced in my mouth. He wrapped his arms around my small body to plant both hands on each butt cheek. As he massaged my muscular booty, the plug moved around inside of me forcing out a moan. He pulled away and said, "let's see it all, strip!" To which I obediently removed my top, sports bra & took my pants the rest of the way off. He reached out and rubbed a finger up my soaking wet pussy lips till he got to my tender clit. He proceeded to put his finger to my mouth as I happily licked it clean.

In a demanding tone he said, "Turn around and show me that booty" I did as commanded to which he replied, "Mmm, that's a perfect ass!" He pulled on the plug a little making my anus pucker trying to release the heavy ball locked tight inside. He reached around me and began rubbing my clit while slowly pulling on the weighted invader. The feeling as the plug pried itself from my tight ass was overwhelming, I screamed as the plug was released with a loud "POP!"

We both moaned while he rubbed his finger on the insides of my anus walls. He brought the plug up to my mouth and I opened without hesitation. He shoved the ball in my mouth and turned me around to gaze upon my now gaping anus. I let out a load moan as he slid his tongue into my open hole. After giving me the rimjob of a lifetime, he told me to get on my knees. I turned around as I knew exactly what he wanted: I got to my knees, undid his belt, then jean button & zipper, then pulled out his beautiful uncircumcised cock. I immediately took the black cock in my mouth savoring the taste.

I licked and sucked his cock and balls till he was hard as a rock, standing at least 9" long. I gazed at the stunning cock while slowly jacking it off with both hands. He moaned and said, "I think it's time for some real fun!" With that, he pulled me to my feet and turned me around. He spanked my ass a few times followed by light rubbing till my pale white ass was bright red. Then with little hesitation, he shoved his giant cock head in my aching vagina. He fucked my little pussy till I exploded in a earth shattering orgasm; which forced his cock out followed by a stream of juices. He held on tight as my body shook and convulsed in his arms. He reached down and shoved 2-fingers in my asshole saying, "Is this what you want?"

I panted, "Yes! Please!" Fuck my ass!"

He rammed his massive tool in my ass while reaching around to my mouth, "suck them dry slut!" shoving both fingers that were just in my ass into my mouth. I sucked and licked as he jack-hammered away. The pants and moans were becoming faster as I approached a 3rd orgasm.

I yelled, "Fuck meeeeeee!!" as I reached down to rub my gushing pussy. Frantically rubbing away at my clit sent me in to orgasmic shock: I squirted juices everywhere and spasmed as though I was having a seizure. He never slowed down, fucking my ass with such intensity that I couldn't stop squirting cum. It flowed out of me as though I was peeing!

After a few more intense minutes of pile-driving my anus, he pulled out and told me to get on my knees. I collapsed to my knees as his giant cock slammed its way into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face like a ragdoll. Spit flowed down my neck and chest as the massive tool penetrated my mouth over and over. The smell of sweat & ass juices had me feeling like a total butt slut. I felt him getting close to orgasm so I reached underneath and massaged his big balls. He groaned in approval as he slammed in the last couple of times before erupting, filling my mouth with his hot seed. I gulped down as much as I could, but more flowed down my chin to my small breasts. I licked and sucked his cock clean with delight.

He smiled while pulling his jeans up saying, "This was the best start to a day in a long time! Oh, my name's Joe by the way" He zipped up, tightened his belt and made his way back to the trail. I laid on the ground covered in cum & sweat, panting, completely satisfied! I reached around to rub my gaping anus, enjoying the open feeling. I got my phone out and snapped a couple pictures as well as a video for me to masturbate to later.

I can't wait for my next hike! Hopefully Joe will be waiting :)