All Comments on 'Just Dropping By'

by barista808

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brotherly love...

Very hot! When I was 16 I blew my older brother who at the time was 24. He was separated from his 1st wife. I seduced him while he slept and drank his yummy cum. Although we've never spoken of the incident he knew what I'd done. He and I are both married and are the best of friends. I'm 41, he's 49. No repeats, but boy I'd be happy to blow him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I WANT!!

I have an older brother who's gay...I KNOW I could have gotten together with him, but something held me back. Now, we no longer talk, but I always fantasize about he and his boyfriend taking me, teaching me.....

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 12 years ago
Not bad...

I enjoyed it.

The subtitle hinted that it was brother/brother ... and it was. Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*incestual bliss

Very good story but wish you had expanded it. My parents separated when I was an early teen. My father an i went to live at my grandmother's. Due to the space available I slept in with him. The immediate results were that having him walk around with only his shorts on got me hard. I'd already sucked some cocks and been fucked in the ass by some strangers so I knew what I wanted to do. I waited for him to go to sleep and then slowly moved my hand to his cock and rubbed against it. Not long before he was hard. I wasn't sure he was asleep but after going this far I figured I had nothing to loose, I could always to live with my mother, Soon the pre-cum appeared and I had to have it. I placed my mouth on his cock and began sucking it. I could feel him tense up so I picked up the speed and very shortly he shot off in my mouth. Once he began to loose his hard I pulled my mouth from his cock. I somehow suspected that he knew exactly what had happened but said nothing. the next night he came out of the shower dried off and got into bed wearing nothing. I took my shower, dried off put some lube in my ass, came out, turned off the lights and got into bed also without clothes. I gave him a chance to go to sleep before doing anything. I started playing with my cock and slowly turned onto my side with my ass towards him.I was still stroking my meat but moved my ass back towards is cock which was now hard. I wanted to make him take the next move to fuck his queer son.He still pretended to be sleeping so I put a couple of my fingers up my ass and hoped that would be enough to get some action out of him.. as I moved my fingers in and out I could feel his body moving I withdrew my fingers and pushed my ass back while taking his now hard cock in my hand. I pushed until I felt the head go in and waited for action. when nothing happened I shoved my ass back on his cock until his balls were against my hole. At that point I turned and said to him" damn it ,fuck me and do it deep and hard. I want to feel my ass pussy full of your cum.". that got his attention and he began to take care of my "pussy"needs. He pounded my ass for a good ten minutes and finally filled me full of his "love juice".. He pulled out, turned over but said nothing. Very early the next morning I awoke to movement in the bed so I turned my "pussy" towards his cock and he immediately rammed it deep into my cunt. He really got into it this time and I began hearing "you fuckin queer bitch. You're nothing but a cock slut and I'm going to use it." From that point forward I sucked his cock, gave him and his friends my "pussy" and began living the life of a cock whore. I still give my ass to him but in addition I've been fucked my many thousands of cocks and hope to take thousands more. I've got to have cock!!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Just dropping bi....

First gay story I've read, nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous