Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said Ch. 04

Story Info
Things are going bump in the night.
5k words
4.4
19.9k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WELCOME BACK FOLKS.

************** Whisky Talking ***************

"Yeah you found the right spot David, just don't give up and move. Dat wind be fukkin yas too. They skittish lotsa times... But you already knows all dat. Think we bored Cindy or just too cold for her?"

"pretty sure she's done had her fill. Might be the cold too but two for her is like five for me."

That woman of yours sure ain't bashful I tell ya. I came in from the woods today, Latonya and Beth both still humming round in their lil lingerie or what ever its called.

She is mighty pretty, that one. She was hugging and rubbing on me right in front of Cindy like it wasn't nothing...

Had to Chuckle, figured she would give me the shit about it later but she never lit into me.

"That's the same thing I was seeing with Cindy. She is some fine white lady. Dat lil youngin ya'll made is a right fine looker too. Bet you are real proud how she came out. We is still not giving up on having our own lil ones running round soon. You never had a hankering for just a few more?"

"No I sure didn't. Cindy sure... And her folks and mine wanted us to. Still want us to, but I was the cautious one. never wanted to take the chance financially. We get to go do a lot of things we may not have if we had more rug rats."

"I'd be feeling right lucky to be making or trying making babies with that gal of yours."

"Donnie boy I think we both should be sayin that. You got you a real foxy momma, if you don't mind me sayin. You bout floored me when you told us earlier, she don't drink."

"Well, twice a year she might give in and try two or three, like New Years or 4th of July, but I gets beat on the next day for letting her. She hates that ole hang over stuff.

Talking on getting beat on, I best get my old hide to the bed. I might be in hot water already."

"Feeling you might get lucky tonight, seeing as you been off from her a few days?"

"I am that, feelin it, I mean. She be on a mission to get dat bun to start rising in a bad way."

"well, cheers to our old ladies... Hell I'll be right behind you once I swig this down and piss.. See you in the morning Donald."

Twenty minutes has passed and David is in their bedroom shucking his clothes, washing up and putting on a fresh pair of boxers... "I love that smell on you tonight babe, really nice. It must be one of the presents from Christmas." Conveying his horny feelings. Then sitting on his side of the bed. "That Donald is a good ole sole. You rubbed off on him pretty good too. He can't say enough good things about your looks and your ways... I told him we are both mighty lucky when it comes to our women. He got him a keeper too. Don't get mad babe but I do enjoy seeing her bouncing around." Giving me the cold shoulder? Cindy? That little whisky knock you out?...

He accepts the obvious and throws back the covers, sliding in and gently snugging up to his sleeping vixen.

"I am one lucky man babe. You could have done lots better than me way back then. Still could today, I feel." He starts noticing with his hips and his hand around her waist, that something isn't quite the normal... He knows she is asleep so he takes a good feel of her right tit and swallows hard. With urgency he slides smoothly out of the bed and looks around, needing to determine he has gone in the correct bedroom. He sees clothes of his, Cindy's purse and their fishing poles.

"Come back to bed Davey, stop fiddling around..."

"LATONYA? How? IS CINDY in...?

"No just me, come on in, I was loving your touch."

"Where's Donald?"

"Don't spoil this for me David. Mind your woman, get back in here with me. Cindy is fine with it, come now."

Shakily, he obeys the exotic stranger and slithers back in. She has flipped to her right side now, facing him, smiling and sparkling.

"David I am going to borrow you a few nights while ya'll stay. You know Donald and me have been trying for a while now to get me pregnant. Anyways, I am sure hoping to convince you that making love to me might be the missing piece to get us what we want.

I got Cindy on board today, she is hoping it works. Hoping you can succeed. I am too.. . whatcha say?"

I hear her ask. Then, feeling her warm, tingling hand slither in, finding my confused, limp dick. I'm still speechless... I know she can feel me shaking all over but she just keeps slowly stroking me, making me grow stiffer, And stiffer.

"Oh David!! I hoped you would feel the same way I do.. MMMM That dick of yours is going to feel really good in me, real soon. I had a hard time keeping my hands off of it this morning. Did you enjoy my skimpy outfit? My wobbling, swaying boobies?

You can fuck them if you like... Just remember though, no coming anywhere except in my hot slippery twat. I'm not ovulating until sometime tomorrow evening or Thursday but from what I can feel in my hand, you aren't against breaking my hairy cunny in tonight."

I Stutter out "No.. No I'm not against if?...You say Cindy?...She says it's ok?"

"She's very excited for me David.. For us. She says you sure know how to make a baby and I sure feel she is right." she starts kissing my lips, inviting me to open and enjoy, which I do.

In seconds I am groping her tummy and curvy hips. Her scent is just beyond alluring. I latch on to her tits and get lost in their natural, curvy, firm weight. She purrs to me. "let's get naked... You can enjoy my baby doll at breakfast."

Still amazed that my wife is allowing this, I watch, in a weird haze, as this exotic beauty straddles me, rakes her yummy melons across my mouth and slides down my cock with her tingling African cunt in one thrust, balls deep. Feeling so good, so new for me. I watch her bouncing slowly, grinding back and forward on it. I suck a horny nipple when she is close enough.

"Oh God! you're wonderful inside me... Oh Cindy, thank you.. I am loving your man deep in my horny vagina... you are so hard for me David, so deep and making me COME! YEs.."

"Yes Latonya,,, come... I feel you. I am so lucky to be feeling you, to be inside your beautiful body.. I can't hold off much longer."

"Give me darling! Give your new mamma her hot baby batter NOW! fuck it in me deep David. JUST SPRAY IT IN ME NOW!"

I do exactly as she requested. What choice really, did I have? My body demanded it. Hers demanded it and her exquisite pussy kept gripping and massaging my six inch dick.

Four toe tingling ropes of watery whiteness dribbles out the end of my penis, proving my love for her and her finicky egg.

Besides allowing me to squirt inside her, Latonya is doing the next favorite thing I love. she is still sitting on my happy dick, her tits are at my mouth. I have always loved remaining inside my wife after I shoot off. (even if it's condom covered) Now, with this new, sexy woman treating me to it, I'm in heaven.

"David I... Well, I had planned to go back to my bed and my man after we were done... But... It's just, really... I really like this and if you don't mind, could we stay together all night? It isn't what I promised Donald."

Hearing her purring, sexy African voice, plea for more time in my bed makes me feel strong and masterful.

"Latonya I want that. I want you with me, right now. You can stay all night, every night. I enjoy being with you! Too much, probably. Considering I do have a loving, devoted wife."

"I told him I wouldn't be too long, but I think he will accept our chemistry for each other, our passion to be together. He and Cindy will be ok in our bed."

"They are? Cindy is with Donald? Like we are now?" My Heart just burned right thru my back, the mattress, carpet and is now smoldering on the concrete.

"Why sure. "

"I'm not sure that's a good idea Latonya... I mean he's black."

"He's not just black, he's the best black man alive... In my book anyhow. I didn't mark you as being racist David."

"NO! Wait... I, I'm not at all. It just... Cindy might start... He could...I just have heard that they are really hung a lot better than I am. She might start wanting that every time."

"Oh good gosh sweetie, didn't you feel how tight my happy poosie was? You barely fit in me, you are filling me to the max Davey poo. Believe me, Cindy will be happy, he knows plenty about pussy. But you satisfy me Thoroughly. Now, he may feel extra big to her tonight since he hasn't got to fuck in two days but once he comes in her the first time, she will really be able to enjoy him a lot."

"She is let? They are doing it bareback?"

For reasons unknown to me, my dick stiffened inside Latonya as soon as she said, once he comes in her.

"She wouldn't let him do that. She wouldn't want to risk."

"Oh My!! Look at you... You are hard as a rock again. Looks like you are happy with us sleeping together all night." She starts kissing me passionately... "Oh, and don't worry mister. Donnie is very likely shooting blanks remember. I mean, over three years and I'm still not preggers. YET!" She teases and goes back to riding my dick nice and slow. up and down, long, slow strokes. Giving me one nipple to nibble and suck, then the other.

Before eight minutes go by, my thrilled penis is spurting more Caucasian cream in this black married tigress. "Fuck yes! So GOOD! Thank you darling, I came too."

That was the last sounds I heard until I woke at ten after nine that morning. I know good and well I woke to piss, (I always do) but I don't recall it. I wobble to the bathroom, pissing and catching a shower. Coming back, I stare out the window, noticing the sunny outlook for a change and the calm trees. Perfect weather to stalk Game. Why do I care. Look what my skinny white ass bagged last night. My big ole dick throbs just thinking about her.

***************** Keeping the old folks in line *****************

I'm sitting at the table listening to Latonya, mom and Donald talking. There's that glow on my mom's body again. I give some credit points to Donald for being good to her. she deserves being treated well. I can tell this situation confuses and excites her. Latonya seems extra perky too. Guess my daddy hasn't lost a step yet.

I drink my milk and nibble some perfectly crispy bacon, as I spot dad finally coming to join us. I hop up and travel quick to give him a good morning hug. "Hey sleepy head, Morning." He gives me a peck and starts following my barely clothed body towards the kitchen. He speeds up to me. "Geez Beth, go get something decent on... You're thing is see-thru, I can see your butt and thong." He whispers.

I whisper too. "Daddy, look around, no one is dressed for company but you." I giggle at him. "Latonya does this every morning and me and mom have to too. We already promised."

I go sit back down at my spot, having noticed daddy watching Donald, who was checking out my butt when I was up and walking.

They all say "Good mornings." Etc.. and continue chatting. So far nothing being mentioned about last night except for Latonya saying. "I hope David feels extra good this morning, because I surely do."

Lots of talking and ten more minutes pass by, I jump up to rinse off my plate and stuff. There is my daddy again, spying Donald ogling my ass. I tease a little by shifting my weight from one leg to the other, causing my ass to sway. After running out of reasons to be at the sink I start heading out of the kitchen and passing the dining table. Dad stops me and wants to say something in a low tone but with everyone chatting and getting this and that, its too hard to hear so I plop down on his lap, knowing he can whisper better now.

"Baby its best if you go to your room. Donald is seeing all your privates real good."

I giggle.. "Daddy, he is seeing theirs too. It's not hurting no..." That is when I first feel it. I shift my ass right a tad and back. Sure as heck, my DADDY! has a twitching boner on my vagina... Is he liking my body? Is it from seeing Latonya in that flimsy, white lingerie?

I cannot believe he would do this to me. I try to get up but he had grabbed my waist when I first sat down, so my movement up really only caused more rocking and settling me perfectly on the head of his greedy, fuck anyone in the house, fuck stick. Gosh, can he feel me tingling and swelling?

I look at him...No need for words, my eyes tell him how pathetic this is. His grip eases, I hop off and scoot to my room, not caring if they all see my dad's thingy poking up.

Sitting alone for a time, I have calmed down from that sick happening. I decided it was very much my fault, dressed like I was, sitting on him with out even needing to.

I spend the next hour lazing around charging and looking on my phone. Telling myself to borrow Leon's phone and call mine so I will have his number. Then I hear a knock.

"Come in."

"Sweetie your daddy is so sorry for what happened. He just told me and I wanted to come make sure you are ok."

"Well, it was really mostly my fault anyways. Hell, I gave my own dad a lap dance. Should I play it out like I'm still hurt by him and see what he buys me?"

"Punkin, you are so bad. We giggle together. "How are you doing this fine day?"

"Told you earlier, I'm fine... Real question is.. That I couldn't ask and expect a full answer to earlier is... How are you doing? you're glowing again. You know that, right? Was he good as the first time? Hum? Is daddy taking it ok?

"I'm not sure yet. In a little while we are going to take a walk by ourselves. I feel really great Punkin and yes he was as good as the last time. We had all night this time. We were able to be more vocal and I loved that.

Donald asked about you, I told him you seemed curious, if not craving, to experience him... But he told me that wasn't the vibe you'd been giving him."

"Well, I have been giving him the shit, but he has deserved it. Up until now. I give him some credit for treating you proper. Do you think, maybe, I was dogging him for choosing you over me? And doesn't that sound so ridiculously stupid coming out of my mouth when he is Latonya's husband to begin with? I told her my feelings about him yesterday, she never acted like it bothered her that I needed to be his special woman."

"I do think that, yes... But only you yourself can answer that one... Did you know that it hurts me quite a bit to know that he will make love to you soon? Is it because I am losing my precious, only child to this man, or do I desire him to only ever want me? Guess your mommy is jealous also. I do know one thing... You will be wanting it to happen many times over again."

"Well...I will try not to get naked and do him right in front of you, like your hussy ass deserves... But I cannot promise. I am a black cock slut, after all!" She breaks out laughing, causing me to do the same.

"Sweetie we will talk later. I'm going to spend time with David... Love you."

**********************

Around noon David and I take our stroll around the property. he leads me to the fishing tank, then up a small hill that gives us a nice view of the neighbors place. All the while, we are cuddling and laughing. Kissing passionately twice. As, we continue traveling the very back edge and coming up to the clearing where the barn sits, he has already asked twice about why I allowed him to bed Latonya, how I felt about Donald bedding me. I haven't answered yet but I did get him to spill all about his lurid time with her last night.

He admitted feeling very cocky when she had him hard and asking him to give her a baby. He said going bare inside her was the best. Not desiring to hurt my feelings but he said it just felt so different and wonderful. I told him it did not hurt my feelings, I could relate.. When he admitted getting another boner within ten minutes, hearing of my being in bed with her husband. I made him tell me how that happened.

"We were just basking in the feeling and recovering really. I was still inside her, limp as a noodle. She begged me to let her stay with me all night and I said I am wanting that too.

But when she said you and Donald would understand, that you were in bed with him and accepting him inside you bare, I just shot back up hard babe."

"you were really excited Donald was fucking me?"

"NO! I was scared. I didn't want that happening."

"You just said..."

"I KNOW! Just ask Latonya, WOMAN!"

"You are mad at me then, for letting him?"

"I don't think I am, I still love you and our marriage. I just felt he was probably better in bed. Bigger! Did he come in you?"

"David... I did allow him inside me without a rubber. They don't have any, as you may imagine. He came in me twice this time. Just remember mister. You got to tickle your wee wee in Latonya real good."

"What the hell? This time? Explain Cindy! My wee wee? Latonya told me I was actually stretching her out. i got a bigger dick, don't I?"

"When he stayed with us. Things got out of hand. You can blame me, I probably have that coming. I put on my semi see-thru, blue baby doll with a frilly thong and laid with you. By eleven twenty, you were asleep. I left with my cell so the alarm wouldn't wake you also at 3:30 a.m. I was going to the couch to sleep but I heard slight moaning, I went to the noise and found Donald in his bed rubbing his shoulder and trying to sleep.

I asked about it and he had issues with the right side, said he was limited on which positions he could fall asleep on. I should have left him be. I should have been dressed more. I should have reminded myself that he and I were HAPPILY married. I asked him to lay on his belly and I climbed up and straddled his back, started rubbing his bicep, tricep and shoulder. Honey, he's so, thick... Bigger than you. I started enjoying feeling his muscles, that strange black body.

He was very thankful and it was helping bunches so I moved a little off him but still straddling kind of. Told him to roll over, and he did. I swayed and sat back down so I could message him more. That is when I realized I was sitting on his swollen, very fat dick, David. He said he was so sorry, so embarrassed. I reached behind me and rubbed his bulge, confirming it was a hard cock in his boxers, also feeling my soaking wet panty crotch at the same time... I don't know what got into me but I pulled my thong out of my crack and forced it to the other side of my butt cheek, exposing my whole vagina and butt. I leaned forwards, started rubbing his shoulder and told him. SHhh... It's ok, it isn't your fault. I kept rubbing his arm and rubbing my leaking vagina upward and back on his erection. he gently gripped my hips and helped me please his negro shaft.

Somehow it escaped his underwear and I lodged his inviting head and an inch of his shaft inside me before I ceased. I was twitching and oh so wet honey. I kept looking in his eyes for some reason to stop. maybe I was hoping he would say. I got me a great woman at home, get the fuck off me slut..

He didn't David. He didn't find a reason for your wife. He moved his paws up my tummy and mauled my breasts, he tweaked and pull my nips, causing me to sink further on his negro plank. David, he fucked me. He fucked me so slow. I took all of him, slowly, but completely. Thank you Cindy, you feel really good on my big black cock. Latonya loves riding it too. That is what he said to me, honey. I, We kissed. And, I rode, and he bounced me up and down. Kept fucking me... I came twice, back to back. I didn't care if you were seeing, or Beth or his woman. He came inside me and I went off again, from feeling his sperm soothing my cervix, awakening my flappy, suctioning breeding crevice. We went to sleep together, happy and satisfied.

Latonya knew and confronted me yesterday. I told her all. Confessed I couldn't stop, just too good once it started. She hugged me and forgave me... I hope you could be able to forgive me too, my dearest friend and husband."

"Gosh Cindy! Where is my sweet, beautiful wife? You seem like.."

12