Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY LORD! Are you.. Look at that bulge mister! You got a fucking erection again, hearing how he fucked me and came in me."

"Quit it babe! Don't try changing this around."

"Only thing I'm changing is my panties when we get back to the house... you are fixing to fuck me with that dick. you say its bigger than his. Let's go in there and you can prove it."

I start pulling and dragging my man into the barn, looking for the best place to get shagged..

**************** Making time for Leon ******************

Around eleven thirty I make my way out to the barn, hoping I can play with my man and have a much deserved orgasm or ten. I came close to Jilling myself after breakfast but I was too afraid I might imagine my daddy's dick doing me.

"God Leon, I am so glad you are here this time. I missed you."

"Hey child I'm happy seeun you too! sho gave me thangs ta dream about last night."

Before a minute passes I have already shucked my boots and my jeans. We are locked together on his warm bed kissing and groping. His tongue is big! Extra thick. I love it being in me and it is a constant reminder I want his cock in my other mouth very badly.

"Move up some missy, imma get my angry negro face atcha lil honey cunt. You done woke up da monster in me. Lick ya till your dry as sand paper. Might even bites it some! Make sure it still be alive."

"MMMMM... Ugh, ugh yes more there... fuck me, that's it YEs.." I'm using both hands, fondling his hair and head, pulling him into me. "So good mister big black wolf.. Please let me come on those dangerous lips. Please don't ram that awful, old pecker of yours in my virgin snatch..." After making me go off hard twice he stops.

Standing up by me, dropping his pants. "Dis the dangerous, frightful pecker yo scared ass be talkin bout girl?"

I keep looking at him nodding my head up and down. I reach out grabbing it, bringing it to my face. appreciating the scent my nostrils fill with. This man gave me that tingle I sought, when he tongue fucked my cunt and butthole repeatedly.

Now the tingle is with me again. I swirl my tongue around the velvety head, feeling a twitching, causing my mouth to drool heavily. when he first exposed it for me, asking me if this was the pecker. I almost swore I heard foot steps and something bumping a wall not far away. I was so caught up in my man finally accepting that I am his woman, I stopped caring. And then...

"Come on, right over here... See those furry things? Show them how real fucking looks, honey. I'm going to bend over this rail. HURRY!. Get it out sweetheart."

"Fuck Cindy, we ain't done this in six years! Johnny's land, remember?"

"I remember alright.. You loved it.. loved it too much... lasted about seventy seven seconds, heehe... What the fuck David, get that dick over here, you don't need that rubber."

"But I was..."

"I want you bare daddy. Like, as in, fuck a baby in me you fool.. come on get me baby!

"This is wild! Look at your drooling slit. its leaking cum right now... MMMMMMMM fuck yes! that's some great pussy, tight and slippery."

"Oh honey! I love it like this.. Do me harder! Bang my cheating cunt!...Don't be thinking about Latonya. Just remember Donald used me and gave me all his seed. Twice! This is your pussy. Treat it like you did hers last night... would you be ok? If I...? Were to get pregnant along with Latonya? Fuck me David! I need that cum inside me."

"AAWWWW FUCK! You like that? You like that babe? You just made me go off a full pint in your creamy pussy! Its all sticky and our pubes got cum all over. It's a mess..."

"Don't you go pulling out. Leave it... Feels good... not so big, but good honey. You're just an extra horny little man lately, dear.. I'm glad your lil girl didn't cause a stink this morning, getting her hairy hole poked by her own daddy. Out in the open even."

"OH Cindy don't... Don't say.."

"OH MY God, you just grew in my cunt again... David, Wesley Brandon!!.. Your own daughter? Our lovely child?"

"Fuck! I love feeling your pussy tingling and throbbing on me Cindy..."

"Yes I can feel, fuck me harder... Just keep thinking about all the horny, wet cunnies you get to fuck in and leave your seed... If I don't watch you close, my Punkin's belly might start swelling up too."

"FUCK BABY! FUCK YOU... I'm coming again... Shit..."

"You turd, you didn't wait for me... I was almost there!"

"I'm sorry! It just felt so good... Really, really good...Look babe, I think I better slide a rubber one next time. This is so risky. I don't mind giving Latonya my baby. I know they desire several, Donald told me that. Seems wrong with you though. You know I'm not ready for us to have one."

She pushes me out of her and yanks her panty and jeans up it one go. She starts leaving me. I get put away real fast and catch up with her as best I can. "Cindy."

"Shut up you dick! You want to have all the fun and tear her twat up with your naked cock... And I just get left overs and rubbers? Sounds pretty shitty to me. I AM YOUR WIFE!"

"Babe! I let you sleep with Donald. Twice actually. Isn't that fair enough? You can take his cock and love it... Love it a lot, bareback... You get to feel good but not worry about a baby."

"YOU... You want that for me? You want me to make love with him and stay all night in his bed? His sperm staying way deep inside me, waking up and taking more of his big, African dick and seed?"

"Yes I do Cindy. I want to give Latonya what she wants. Her fertile time is coming, she told me. I probably need to sleep with her till it's time for us to go home. I'm not even sure that will seal the deal. Would be better if I had more than these next two days with her. Does that make sense honey? I know, deep down, you desire to get her a baby as much as I do."

"I know darling... You are right. I really do want them to have children. Beth desires it so much too. I wont fuss with you about it any further. Lets both help them be happy. I think I may ask Donald to eat my pussy tonight. Ya'll managed to get me fairly sore on my kitty."

"Well I can do that! You don't need him for that."

"HEEHE! Lets go get a shower and cleaned up. That will give me time to think about you both doing it... I love you honey."

*****

Thank you all for the interest and comments. I hope it all unfolds to everyone's liking in the next Ch. or two, at the most.

12