Just Fantasies, Right? Pt. 02

Story Info
An odd question from Mark leads to something more.
3.6k words
4.58
5.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I smoked on his porch and talked for a few minutes. We went inside and both agreed that we were starving. Mark got us some pizza, and we sat at his kitchen table, eating cold pizza, silently. The food sobered us both up and it was getting late, so I ended up saying goodbye to Mark and leaving, both of us sort of returning to our senses.

Over the next few days, I did my best to put the experience out of my mind. I'm straight anyways, I don't know, that was just an experiment, we were fooling around. But I kept having little flashes of us together, how hard our dicks were and how good it felt. My stomach would get all fluttery and my dick would twitch. I tried to fight it, but I kept having to masturbate. I would try to picture hot girls I've met, but I kept flashing back to what happened between Mark and I, how hot and taboo it all felt. Ugh, what was happening to me?

Mark kept hitting me up too, texting me to come over and drink with him. Every time he sent me a text my stomach jumped, but I tried to push it away and focus on my life, I would respond that I was busy and he'd usually be understanding. Then, one day, I found myself particularly bored, sitting around my house. Mark hit me up and said he found some good weed. We didn't have to drink or do anything like last time, he was just bored and wanted to smoke with me. Reading this message, my dick twitched and my mouth drooled a little, but I snapped out of it and told him I'd come over. You know, just as friends right? We can still be friends...

I arrived at Mark's house and walked in, both of us sitting on his couch. I felt so shy all of the sudden, it had never been like this when I came over to Mark's in the past. But, obviously, something was different now. Mark seemed about the same, laughing, loud and cocky. If what had happened was on his mind at all, he didn't show it.

Mark said something particularly funny and we both laughed. He reached out and put his hand on my leg, but I sort of scooted away from it. He didn't seem to notice and we kept on talking. Eventually, Mark broke out the weed and rolled up a good sized joint. It was so odd to see him smoking now, he rarely did it in the past. But it was cool.

We stepped out onto his back porch and toked up, only taking a few minutes for both of us to feel giggly and stoned. I smoked a cigarette after the joint and Mark asked for one. God, I hope I wasn't a bad influence on Mark or anything. But, anyways, we smoked and went back inside. I went in first and Mark came behind me, I could feel his fingers just barely graze my ass cheek and leg. It was so subtle, I couldn't tell if it was a legitimate accident or not. The weed was hitting me heavy, and I almost was hoping he would touch me more. No, no. Just over here as a friend.

Mark and I ended up sitting on his couch and playing some video games. We had a little trouble getting anywhere in the game at first, we were so stoned, but eventually we leveled out and got a good pace. We brought up random topics, some about sex or girls, or whatever. Randomly, Mark asked me if I shave my balls routinely. I mean, he had already seen my cock. Maybe he was actually that drunk last time and didn't remember, or just was making conversation.

"I mean, yeah," I replied, shyly. "I kind of trim them up, but it's been a while, always a pain in the neck (literally) to bend down and shave yourself like that." My face was red.

"Yeah, but after shaving, that clean sensation feels so good. It's all nice and smooth to to the touch, ladies love it too, makes your cock look bigger. Believe me, I do it all the time and it's true, I try to keep my dick smooth."

"Yeah, I remember." Oh god, shouldn't have said that. My face blushed. "I mean..."

Mark smiled and went on talking. "I know what you mean about the pain in the neck stuff though." Mark paused the game and turned towards me. "I could help you, you know. Right now actually."

What, Mark shave my balls? Umm "I, uh, don't know about that, ha." My pulse started racing slightly.

"Oh come on, look we already practically saw each other naked once, we're not even drunk now, this doesn't have to be anything sexual. I just want to help you out, trust me."

I was really at a loss for words. I stared ahead at the paused game menu and for some reason, "oh, ok" came out of my mouth. I mean, I didn't need much trimming down there, I keep it pretty clean, but it had been a little while, and Mark's hand might feel good. Shit, I don't know.

"Great," Mark said, standing up. He got a towel and set it on the ground in front of me, and then grabbed a chair from his kitchen, putting it on the towel. It seemed like all this was happening in slow motion, I was unable to stop it now. Did I want it to stop though?

"Sorry, but you might have to get naked for this."

"What?" I asked, standing up.

"You said you've tried to do this yourself before. You know how hard it is with your shirt and pants in the way." Mark looked at me, almost hungrily. He seemed to eager to do this.

"True," I said, still uncertain.

"Here, let me help," Mark said, walking towards me. I was frozen. Mark slid his hands to my sides and started lifting my shirt up.

"Mark!" I cried out.

"What?"

"Nothing sexual."

"Come on, relax, I'm just helping you out here." Mark slid my shirt up and over my head, tossing it on the couch. He stood back for a minute and looked at my stomach, chest and abs and then put his hands on my hips, making me shiver slightly. He slid my pants and boxers down, and I kicked them to the side of me.

My cock was out now, I was completely naked in front of Mark. Although I was doing my best to keep my boner away, I was starting to grow, there was no hiding it. I was maybe half erect, but I couldn't help it. It was so hot with Mark telling me what to do like this. I tried to calm my mind.

"Such a great body, I swear, so slim yet athletic." Mark looked at my body and it didn't help my boner, which was really fighting for control, slowly hardening.

"Ugh, can we do this already?" I said, sitting down in the chair. Mark smirked. He walked to his bathroom and got a bowl of warm water and a razor. Those few seconds waiting for him in that chair seemed like an eternity. I stared down at the ground, trying not to let my lust take control.

Mark returned and knelt down in front of me, his face level with my cock. "First thing I have to do is get your cock wet a bit, this razor should glide over it fine, I use it on myself all the time without any cream." Mark grabbed a small towel and dipped it in the warm water. He brought it to my dick and squeezed a bit, letting the warm water splash over my cock and balls.

"Mmm," I moaned subtly, not loud enough for him to hear. Or did he? Mark then used the washcloth to run the water around my cock, my balls, his hand and the towel brushed under my shaft. I couldn't help it, his touch was so good. I started to lose control, my dick pulsing and growing harder.

Mark didn't seem to notice, or mind. He dipped the razor in the water and began to run it along my balls, which were pretty smooth as is, but the razor glided over the small fuzz like nothing. Each glide of the razor felt so smooth and nice, no pain at all. It was like little licks on my balls. I started breathing heavier, and my dick was growing, very obviously hard now, pointing towards Mark's face.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, not sure what to say or do.

"No, it's ok. Razor feels good doesn't it?" He smiled. "Having a boner now actually helps, it'll make it so much easier to get the underside of your shaft."

Mark seemed to be finished with my balls (the smooth tingling sensation my balls feeling amazing). And so he took hold of my cock and lifted it up, so that it was sticking high and hard into the air. My face winced and I let out a slight "oh" as Mark did this. He dipped the razor and began to shave the underside of my shaft, which was rock hard right now. He went slowly, from the balls up, stopping below my tip. The feeling of the smooth razor running up my hard shaft was insane. I'd felt this before when I shaved myself, but having someone else do it to me was crazy. My dick responded, pulsing and oozing a little clear precum on the tip.

"Uhh, I'm sorry," I whispered, embarrassed. "I'm getting so hard, I can't help it." My body felt red hot all over.

"No, like I said," Mark's voice sounded so sweet right now, "It's ok. It helps me shave you."

"O, ok," I said, gripping the sides of the chair now, slightly arching my back. But just to help Mark get a better angle, that's all. Mark let my cock be for a moment and shaved above my dick and around it, very slowly. It didn't stop my dick from hardening and leaking precum though. I felt little drops of precum fall and hit the towel below, subtle little noises squeaking out of my mouth.

Mark's strong hand took hold of my cock again, and he gently lifted it up. It didn't take much effort, I was so hard now, my dick shooting straight up. I noticed the feeling of the chair below me and on my legs, how good it suddenly felt on my naked body. Mark set the razor down but held my shaft up. And with his other hand, he began to stroke the underside of my cock. He mimicked what he did with the razor. His fingers glided from my balls, slowly up, going to the tip of my dick, back down my shaft, and slowly back up.

"Mmm" I instantly started moaning, but tried to pull myself together. "Hey, w-what are you doing? This doesn't seem to be helping with you shaving me."

"I'm just testing out the smoothness, come on. I want to make sure I've done a good job." Mark stroked lower, going from the bottom of my balls, his finger tips brushing all the was up my shaft, and gliding over my super sensitive head.

I nearly fell off the chair, it felt so incredible. But I balanced myself. "I don't know, feels fine to me. Uhhh, god." His fingers stayed on the tip of my cock for a moment, sliding back down, rubbing my precum all over my shaft and balls. I tried to regain some control over the situation, but his little touches felt amazing, my cock so hard, my body hot and ready to explode.

His fingers danced along my balls again and then he set both hands on my legs, slowly running his hands up and down my upper legs. I looked down, catching Mark's eyes, and he looked at my face, smiling. I think he could see the lust and desire in my face, my cock twitching in front of him.

"You know what comes next right?" I shook my head no, too shy to look at Mark's face again, I looked down, at my throbbing cock, at his hands on my legs.

"The taste test. I've got to make sure my tongue glides smoothly over your cock, then I'll know I've done a good job."

"Mark, maybe..." Before I could say anything else, Mark leaned down and flicked his wet tongue against my balls, running it up towards my shaft and off, in one quick motion, like he was licking a popsicle, my precum sticking to his lips and dripping off them. The feeling almost sent me falling again, Mark's strong grip on my legs steadying me. And he did it again, this time a little slower of a lick, his tongue stopping to swirl around my tip, licking up more precum.

"Mmm, you're tasty," Mark moaned to me, his tongue going back down, licking up slowly, tasting my smooth shaft, looking up at me with lustful eyes.

I could only moan "oh, Mark" as I arched my back a bit more, my hands gripping the chair. Mark moved one of his hands from my leg to my cock, sliding down and gripping the bottom of my balls, forcing the pressure and bloodflow up, making me harder. And as he did this, his mouth came down again, only he let his whole mouth slide over my tip and down, my shaft disappearing in his mouth.

I was lost now, so turned on from the situation. I didn't care about being friends with Mark anymore, we were lovers, or becoming lovers. I only needed him to make me cum, and I could do the same for him. I felt my feminine side taking over and I began to moan and squeak, as slutty and girly as I could for Mark, as his mouth went up and down, swallowing my shaft and sucking my tip, his hands still caressing and squeezing my swollen balls.

Mark's mouth made a popping sound on my cock as he pulled his mouth off for a moment, only to take his shirt off and toss it aside. I looked at Mark's muscular, large body. It made me shiver. And I looked down at my own cock, so hard and wet now from Mark's saliva, glistening and twitching.

Mark leaned his head back down (I was dying, waiting) but he began to kiss my stomach and lower abs, my hard cock brushing against his face. He kept kissing upwards, his lips pressing against the center of my chest, his fingers brushing against my hard nipples.

"Oh, Mark."

He continued kissing, his lips dancing up the side of my neck and then face, until he found my lips, and we kissed, our mouths pressing together hard. I instantly opened my mouth, awaiting his hot tongue. And Mark responded, his tongue darting into my mouth, rubbing against mine.

"Mmmm, ummm" I moaned into his kisses, my hands sliding down his back, feeling his hard, defined body. Mark took a hold of my side and hips and sort of guided me, back to the couch we were on.

I fell back onto the couch, naked, hard and horny as hell. I was lustful for Mark, my hands rubbing over my own body as Mark stood in front of me, unzipping his pants and kicking them off, leaving only his boxers. I could tell how hard he was, his boxers bulging, a big wet spot from his own precum soaking his boxers.

Mark got next to me on the couch, towering over me, and put his hands on my face, lifting my head towards him.

"Yeah, you gonna be a good little boy for me now? Do as I say?"

"Mm-hmm" I managed to say, as he held my face.

"Good, then open up, and drink my spit."

I was a little confused, but so turned on and ready for anything. I opened my mouth and Mark spit slowly, letting saliva drip down his lip and into my mouth. I swallowed it down and Mark held my face like this still, his tongue darting back into my mouth, hungrily. We continued kissing as he climbed on top of me, his cock pressing forcefully against mine, only separated by his thin boxers.

We started grinding our bodies together, humping each other. I slid my hands down his back again, caressing his strong back. I went a little lower, touching the top of his ass, squeezing it gently like he did mine. And surprisingly, it felt so soft and smooth in my hands, my fingers dipping under the waist line of his boxers. Mark must've liked this because he stopped our kissing for a moment, leaning his head back and moaning. I took the opportunity to kiss down his neck a bit, kissing his defined upper chest muscles.

Mark's dick was poking out of his boxers, and he was grinding against me hard, putting his full weight down as he forcefully humped me, his cock hard and wet against my body.

I reached down, rubbing Mark's hard dick, feeling the pulsing tip and shaft as I slid my hand down and up it. Mark began moaning again, whispering in my ear.

"Mmm fuck yeah. You're such a good little slut, keep rubbing baby." And I did, moaning back at Mark. I thrust my own pulsing cock against his body as I jerked him off, the two of us humping and thrusting our hot, hard bodies. We wanted each other so badly.

Mark reached down, taking me by the hips and turned me facing away from him, my bubble butt sticking high in the air for him. I thrust my hard dick against the couch as Mark touched my ass from behind. I tried to moan out, but Mark put pressure on the back of my head, my moans muffled by the couch. I loved it. I bit down on the couch and kept humping, Mark's strong hands rubbing my ass from behind.

And then I felt Mike readjust, his body pressing down on me from behind. His ripped chest muscles slid against my back as his hard dick rubbed against my ass, the wet tip pressing against my ass.

"Mmm, I'm going to fuck you now, ok?" Mark whispered this too, kissing my neck and ear from behind.

"Yes!" I practically moaned out, feeling Mark's dick inch deeper inside of me, his tip filling up my virgin ass. It felt incredible, I moaned in pleasure as more of his wet dick slid inside of me. His hands touched my hips and sides, my sensitive skin as he thrust deeper, more of his cock going in and out of me.

My cock was so hard beneath me. Every thrust from Mark rubbed it harder against the couch. I knew I would cum soon. This was incredible, I'd never felt my dick so hard, so ready to burst. Mark leaned up more now, slapping and squeezing my hot ass as he thrust inside of me, rocking the couch.

I moaned and winced, my cock exploding beneath me. I could feel my cum oozing out, sticking to the couch and my stomach beneath me. It was such and incredible orgasm. I twitched and moaned, feeling almost weak from pleasure. But that didn't stop Mark, he thrust harder, fucked me rougher, squeezing my ass now. And it didn't take long before his grunts turned to loud moans, and his cum was filling my tight ass. Mark gripped me tightly and thrust as he kept pumping. I felt his load filling me, running down my leg and lower ass cheek. I was in heaven. I didn't want the feeling to end, but Mark soon pulled out of me, his hands gliding over my ass as he moved back a bit.

I turned around to face Mark, sitting up on the couch. We were both breathing heavily, but Mark lunged on me, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

"Ah!" I gasped as he began to kiss me hungrily. I kissed him back deeply, still trying to catch my breath. Our kissing got a little more slower and sensual as we calmed down. I broke the kiss, whispering to Mark.

"I'm... sorry about the mess on your couch," was all I could think to say. Mark laughed.

"It's ok," he said as he eyed my still naked body, his fingers gliding up and down my skin. It gave me goosebumps. "You can make a mess for me wherever you want. Besides, it's a white couch, should be easy to clean." Mark motioned to the wet towels we used earlier for shaving.

Mark stared me down and we kissed again, gently. I couldn't believe how I was feeling, we were no longer friends, but lovers. Gay lovers.

"Mmm," Mark moaned as his tongue slid against mine. "That was incredible. Your body is perfect, especially your ass." His hand floated down my leg, squeezing my hip. "I bet you check yourself out in the mirror all the time, don't you?" I gasped, giggling. How did he know?

"How'd you know that?" I blushed.

"Mmm," Mark moaned again. "Just a hunch. Your body is so incredible, I bet guys stare at your ass all the time and you don't even know. But you're all mine now. I want to fuck you again and again. Does that sound ok sexy?"

"That... that sounds amazing." I whimpered my response, my stomach filling with butterflies. And we continued our hot make out session, both of us naked.