All Comments on 'Just Fantasies, Right? Pt. 02'

by Sk8erboi89

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

I really liked the slow buildup with seductive shaving idea. Then the rubbing humping grinding and kissing. It didn’t go crazy with rimming right away and realistically had short anal penetration and both of them cumming quickly as they were so horny. It would be cool to learn more about why Mark knows he would enjoy being dominated and called his slut and conversely why he jumped to lovers so quickly as both really seemed to be on the same page with them becoming a couple. Is this a first same sex sexual encounter for both of them? I think there’s more to this story as they fall in love.

BidickulousBidickulous9 months ago

Great story / stories – quite the delay between parts 1 & 2 – both having the same fun build from hanging out to horny action! Definitely more for you to tell us about these two; hope you continue the story line.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot to be physically taken like that… to be forcefully taught a lesson for being such a cock-teasing little twink with a tight shapely gay ass…then turning him, making him totally gay as he helplessly cums and then passively accepts the massive load injected into his ass…he knows he’s owned now and will be fucked again and again…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous