Just For a Day Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come see me? It was a Thursday, and I knew his parents were home, so why would he come see me?

I spend the rest of the afternoon doing my homework and finishing up my English assignment. It was already dark when my mom got home, and we made some dinner. It wasn't long after, when my mom called it a night and went to bed.

Brandon texted me later that night.

Brandon -- "I'm on my way."

Lucian -- "Ok."

A few minutes later I heard the familiar soft tap on my window. I quietly got up from bed and went to open the curtains. Brandon was standing there, wearing a black hoodie and black sweats. He placed his hands on both sides of the window and hoisted himself inside.

I barely had time to say quiet, when he placed his cold lips on me. Kissing him felt so natural to me. The familiar flutter of butterflies in my stomach made me forget all about keeping quiet. We made out for a minute or two. He placed his hands on both my butt cheeks as he kissed me, pulling me tighter against him.

"I am leaving tomorrow after school. I'm going with my parents to Switzerland. Unfortunately, we will be away for two weeks." He softly whispered to me as he holds me around my waist.

"Two weeks?" I replied shocked. "What about school?"

"I am doing most of my assignments through email, so the school allowed me to go, and I will be getting quite a bit of work when I get back." He laughed a little as he said the last part.

Two weeks alone I thought to myself.

"Why are you going with them?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

"Err... My dad demanded it, basically." He spoke.

"Oh..." I was unsure what to say.

Something felt a bit off. Why would they drag him along? He always prefers to stay at home and almost always never goes with them. So why is his dad forcing him to go with?

"I should get back. It's getting late." He said and gently kissed me on the forehead.

He softly jumped out the window again and gave me another kiss before he disappeared into the dark.

Two weeks? I thought to myself again.

I undressed and got into the cold bed. I wasn't really tired, but I knew I had to sleep, or I would struggle tomorrow to get up in the morning.

Chapter Three

It was Friday and the bell just rang for the weekend to start. The excitement for everyone was filled in the air. Eager to get out, I quickly made my way to the main entrance. Hundreds of kids were all walking, laughing and making their way to freedom.

I was sitting at the bus stop alone again after a few minutes, when a voice next to me made me jump.

"I heard Brandon will be gone for two weeks." It was Jonathan, wearing some jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Jesus! Could you not sneak up on me?" I replied in irritation.

"Whoa... You need to jerk off and get some release... BUT... With Brandon gone. How will you manage?" He said with a big grin on his face.

I blushed but didn't say anything to his usual sexual remarks.

"Would you mind if I come visit you sometime?" He randomly asked and made me look at him in surprise.

His tone was completely different. His cockiness was gone, and he sounded more - natural.

"Why?" I blurted out, not being able to hide my shock.

"Would be cool to get to know you more." He replied sounding completely genuine again.

Before I could even give an answer, he got up and made his way back towards school's gates.

"Ill message you!" He yelled back as he turned to look at me, winked and walked away.

The bus stopped in front of me, and I got in, my mind racing. Why did he want to see me? What exactly was Jonathan looking for in me? He wasn't gay and besides, what would Brandon say if he knew?

12