Just for Decoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Garry," I whispered softly to him as I squatted down in front of him. "Oh Garry, I wonder just how big and hard I've got you right now, should I take a peek?"

With the words still fresh on my lips, I grabbed his cock once again, this time squeezing it and fondling its growing length in my hand, trying to get a feel for just how big he was. He was big alright, bigger than I would have guessed, bigger than any man I had had before I thought, as I felt his cock grow and move in my hand. There was only one way to find out now, so as gently and seductively as a woman can, when she's desperate to see, I unbuttoned his work trousers and reached in. When I say I reached in, there wasn't exactly a lot of reaching needed, as Garry's cock, now at what I guessed was full erection, practical came out to meet me. His boxers had long since given up any attempt to hold his hardening cock captive; he was there, thick, veiny and amazing before me. His cock was long, I'd say about eight, maybe nine inches, it was also dark and tanned like the rest of his body, with a thick broad helmet and he was cut, I do like a circumcised cock and his was a beauty.

As I stroked a lazy inquisitive finger up and down his shaft, Garry huffed and puffed behind the tape, his legs shifting and moving as his only means of demonstrating his pleasure. Oh he was so hot, his cock not only long and thick, was so, so nice to just hold. It was hot, it was throbbing, it was twitching and pulsing with every touch, it was alive and in my control, and I was loving it. I shifted to look up into Garry's eyes as I slowly opened my red lipstick lips and reaching my tongue out, ran a wet line across his tip, tasting his salty precum. I repeated this gentle torture three or four times ensuring on every lick that the tip of my tongue slipped into his hole, to taste the next bubble of precum as it emerged. Garry's eyes were melting, his breath was deep now and heavy and as I changed my move from helmet to shaft he groaned deeply. There is nothing quite like slowly licking and savouring a thick, pulsing, vein covered cock, trust me, it's simply beautiful. The feeling of closeness, control and power almost overwhelming at times, takes over and all you want to do is give pleasure and see the result. Garry was showing me alright. As his shaft glistened with my saliva, he trembled and ground his groin towards me and as a reward; I took him in my mouth.

Now I'm no porn star, so don't even think that I could or can deep throat a man, I can't, but I can swirl a hot wet tongue over, under and around a swollen cock end and as my head bobbed and my lips formed a tight ring under his helmet Garry was losing the battle not to cum.

I let this sucking treat last several minutes or at least until I felt Garry might cum in my mouth, before I let him slip out and relax for a second. A second was all he was going to get mind you, as now I had my own pleasure to think of. I was wet alright, but to make sure I spat on the outstretched fingers of my right hand and smeared the saliva onto and into my pussy, making sure Garry got a good view of her open wide. With that done, I moved his left leg to one side and placed my right foot onto the second rung of the ladder. This, it turned out, quite by accident, was the perfect height and position to enable me to ease his swollen helmet into my wetness. Oh God he was big, he stretched my pussy wide, and made my legs tremble as I eased onto him, inch by inch, until, pressed against him, my big tits squashed on his chest, and I had him all.

Now and only now could I begin to slowly allow myself to move, first slowly, then with more pace and rhythm. As I bucked my ass up and down, Garry's thick veined, shaft filled my wet hot pussy until I made noises the likes of which I had never heard before. I squelched and gasped on his length, humping his thick cock, my hands gripping his shoulders, until I saw in his eyes he was close, very, very close. Seconds later, as often happens with me, my own climax started. My leg began to buckle and I fought to maintain the rhythm I needed to cum, but cum I did and boy was it hard.

"Fuck Garry," I gasped as the breath escaped my mouth, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK OH, OH, OOH, OOH, BABY, FUCK, BABY YEAHHHH!"

I came on his wonderful cock and as I did, so did he. He came hard, his eyes first wide, then closed, then wide again, filled with tears and his breath once deep, now seemed to stop as he jolted and spasmmed beneath me, filling my juice wet pussy with thick hot spunk, which now began to run down my inner thighs. He must have jerked four times as he came, I holding him in deep, with no movement to fully appreciate his load. His load was big, it was hot and it was very, very messy. I blurted out a laugh at the feelings of elation and the amount of spunk now running sticky and hot down my leg and as I allowed him to slip from my pussy; he popped another small jet onto my outstretched hand.

As if to show him my total appreciation, I lifted it and licked my palm clean, savouring his salty tribute. Garry was spent, his once big cock, now flopped softly to his trousers, dribbling the last remains of his load as it did. I, still shuddering from the intensity wiped spunk from my thighs and smeared its stickiness onto my big tits, to gloss them for his and my final pleasure.

Un-taping Garry was not easy with long manicured nails, but I managed and as I did he breathed deeply and heavily.

"Fuck Jo," He gasped as I gently pealed the tape from his mouth, "Your old man must be some guy to keep you happy."

"He is I said, he really is."

12