To Hear You Moan

Story Info
Exploring a gentle female in control fantasy.
1.3k words
4.48
3.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've interacted a few times and we both felt a spark. I mustered the courage to ask you to my house one evening and now you lay on your back naked with me straddling your hips.

I tell you that I want to tease you as you lay on my bed. I tell you I want to hear you moan and groan and all those beautiful sounds that make my core ache. I want to make you frantic, I want pleasure to shiver through you, I want to watch and feel your body move.

I pull soft ribbons from the drawer beside my bed, thick white satin ribbon. I let one end trail across your bare chest as I show you the ribbon, it grazes a nipple as I pull it through my hands. I lean forward, my own tight nipples are just above your lips. You could reach your mouth up to lick and suck but you don't move. Your eyes are locked on mine as you wait. I run my fingers across your lower lip, down across your jaw and slide them from your neck to your shoulder. Then my hand glides down your arm to your fingertips and entwine our fingers. 'You will not be controlled, you are not locked,' I whisper.

My other hand moves to that wrist, the satin ribbon sliding across your stomach 'I'm asking you to hold this, you can release it any time you want, this is all I want. Do you like that?' I purr into your ear.

Your eyes don't leave mine as you move your arms above your head and they come to rest against the bars of my headboard. As I pull the ribbon up and wrap it twice around a bar my hips curl and pull against yours, sliding the head of your cock through my wet folds. I wrap your hand twice and let the ends flutter against your neck, there is no knot holding the ribbon, just your fist grasping it. As I repeat the slow movements of my fingers tracing across your lips, jaw, neck, and other arm I let my nipple graze your lips. Your tongue flicks the tip of the tight pink bud touching your mouth and I moan. My hips rock against you again, my clit and your cock head sliding against each other. I wrap your other hand to the bars, the ribbon settling in your palm as your fingers clench it. I slide my body down, leaving a wet trail of our mingled pleasure across my belly as my mouth licks and sucks and nips from your ear to your collarbone. 'If you want me to stop teasing, say 'now'. If you want me to stop entirely, say apple.'

'i understand' you say in a rasping voice and then you close your eyes.

'i feel as though you are a gift, allowing me to touch you like this and choosing to remain bound.' I let out a long sigh against your neck and my hands run down the thin sensitive skin of your inner arms and come to rest pressed against your ribs. 'You can release your hands any time you want, any time you need.'

My words are slow and soft, all spoken while letting my lips and tongue skirt the skin of your chest, shoulders, and neck. I lift my mouth to your ear tracing the shell and whisper with gentle breaths 'I want to hear you moan.' I nip at your ear lobe then suck it gently, swirl my tongue to soothe the bite.

I move up then, wiggling my hips as the thick head of your cock presses against my core. One hand presses to your chest and the other slides down my body to my wet folds. I dip my fingers, letting my juices cover them. I lean forward and lightly touch my forehead to yours. Then I press my fingers to your lips, my lips following immediately, our tongues meet as we lick my fingers. 'you can taste how much I enjoy you, now lay back, relax, and let's play.'

At those words I hear your first delicious groan. I don't know you well so take my time exploring your body. I see that light touches make you shiver, my nails grazing your chest and stomach elicit a sharp hiss of breath. Long sloppy wet licks seem to do nothing for you until your nipples tighten when I blow my breath across the wet skin. I stay away from that ticklish spot that makes you flinch, I rest an elbow beside your head and keep my hand moving through your hair. Your eyes stay closed quite often and I consider adding a blindfold if we ever do this again.

I move away from you now, off the bed entirely and your eyes snap open. I grab a few pillows and press them behind your back and head, I place another between your spread knees. Now I'm at your feet at the end of the bed looking down at my willing eager gorgeous male.

'Such a gift' I think to myself. I begin massaging your arches, toes, ankles and as my hands slide up your calf my lips follow pressing kisses. Your breath hitches as my hands reach your inner thigh, my mouth catches up and with a nip I nuzzle your legs wider and crouch between them. Your cock is hard, I can see a touch of wetness on the tip. My hands continue their slow journey but my mouth does not. I lay my head on your thigh and stare into your eyes as my hands finally reach your cock. One hand trails up and out to the side of your hip, I grip tight while my other hand gently encircles the base of your cock. I relax my grip and your hips jerk on an exhale, you whisper 'please'.

I stroke my hand up and back down your cock, I don't touch the head and our skin is barely grazing. Your stuttering breath is music to my ears and so I use only my finger tips to trace up and down lightly against your cock. My fingers press against a thick vein along the underside and circle the bottom of your head. I watch your face as I gently slide my fingers up one side and down the other, you're twisted in pleasure and frustration and just when I see your lips parting to say please again... I wrap my lips around the head of your cock. I swirl my tongue against the tip and suck up that delicious bead of precum that's been taunting me. Your whole body jerks and you swear. I look up at you through my lashes and smile around the thick head of your cock. When you are looking at me again I release your cock with a soft pop sound. I giggle.

'Did you like that?' I ask. Your pupils are blown, your breathing shallow and I feel your heart beating quickly through my palm. You just stare at me. 'That felt like a jolt of electricity' you finally say.

'Hmm.. so too much?' I ask. You shake your head slowly and reply 'no'. I raise an eyebrow and wait for you to elaborate as I resume the gentle gliding touches of my fingers along your shaft. I release your hip so my hand can stray to my clit.

You grin at me and say, 'You are good at this. Making me feel as though I can't stand another moment of waiting then overwhelming me only long enough for it to register. Then resuming those maddeningly light touches'.

I watch fascinated as your eyes close, throat moves as you swallow and your cock bobs as you flex. You sigh and say 'I don't want this to end but I also want to empty myself inside you this instant'

Now I'm determined to hear you moan.