All Comments on 'Just For the Week Ch. 02'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never never commented on a story here before, but I LOVE this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an EXCEPTIONAL story!! It's my favorite of yours and on my top 10 for this site!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

If you don’t break me with the soundtrack you will break me with lines like “Maybe our dreams have room in them for each other." I suppose the final chapter will be sadness or euphoria …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this. Ot's so damn wholesome and cute and now I'm jealous AF. A hidden gem amongst a sea of literary porn. Beautiful.

JRSONJRSONabout 2 years ago

This story is wonderful! Well written and believable. I am rooting for these two all the way. You don't realize at the end of high school how lucky you are to make a connection like this! Tyson and Jack are good for each other! I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gees, each chapter draws you in and you’re just hooked… Absolute brilliant writing, and I’m low key hating that I have to wait for the emotional roller coaster the next one will be, but God damn, I have a feeling it will be worth it…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow, i loved it. looking forward to part three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These two are very mature and wise for their young age. But Jack is still young enough to not realize that you must grab onto true love whenever you can and cherish it for as long as it lasts. Loving (even for just the summer) is always better than not loving at all! But I have faith that these two can make it last their lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second writing of a couple that I really understand and actually like. I am way older than them and not as mature Hoping They choose C. PS the author seems to like 🦶

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t tell you how much I’m loving this story. Can’t wait for part 3. This is an awesome series!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 2 years ago

One of the most beautiful stories I've read on Literotica...so believable and inspiring. THANKS for a beautiful read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has brought me so much joy, during a stressful time! I’ve never written a comment before, but I had to write and let you know. I cried, smiled, laughed, and kept scrolling hoping it wouldn’t end!!!

I’m so excited for the next part of this story! (And all your future stories!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

(The final part of this story is posted under “romance”…. for anyone else that has been waiting and looking for part 3)

This has been my favorite series to read on the site. Excellent job, and can’t wait to read your other work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This may be the first time I've left a comment, and I've been visiting this site a long time. This story is just so good. You really make me love all the characters (except the bullies! lol). I just can't wait to read the next part and I'm so hopeful that the boys will stay together. Seriously, this is extremely well written and heartfelt and I love it. You could totally have a short story, or maybe even a novel, or a show/ movie. Excellent job!! Please keep it up and I think I will be making a point to look at anything else you've written.

Thank you for writing this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you! Simple words but heartfelt. You are a very gifted writer. Enjoyed every well written word. Looking forward to your next piece. Thanks Greg

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Shoot. I pushed four stars by mistake and wish I could give this story ten stars! Just love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congratulations on the contest win! Are you planning on rewriting chapters 4-6? I enjoyed your unexpected, yet appropriate, ending to the story. But you took them down. 🥺

theguiltyonestheguiltyonesalmost 2 years ago

Wow this is so good!! I'm in love with these characters. You are such a good writer. My only (small) complaint is that the pacing seems to be getting a bit faster. It makes sense because Tyson and Jack are probably feeing like time is whizzing by now that they've expressed their true feelings to each other. I'm just sad because it means the story is about to end lol 😭 But seriously, this is so good and I can't wait to see how this ends.

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

Love this story, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES