All Comments on 'Just For the Week Ch. 03'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was one of the best stories I have read. You are an exceptional writer keep the great work

readerfeederreaderfeederabout 2 years ago

Didn't expect to get the final chapter so soon, what a treat! What a brilliant story, rooting for these two <3

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 2 years ago

To echo the prior comment, excellent. This was SO good, that it wasnt until page 3 of this,the last installment, that I realized it had contained no sex till now. Keep up the excellent work.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I really need to keep a box of tissues in here. Can’t find my adjectives. Five Hundred Stars. Bravo Author, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve been crying, laughing, and smiling as I read this last chapter of what has now become my favorite story on here! Thank you.

And I can’t wait for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 stars if possible. Excellent plot, character development, suspense, and honest realistic opposition for inclusion. This is by far my favorite story of yours, even though there is little sex, I will definitely definitely read this again. The only thing like you could do to set expectations would be to add a disclaimer in the first chapter clarifying that this story is a very slow burn until the end. Keep writing! I love it!

rgberryrgberryabout 2 years ago

OMG. Thank you for writing this story. It’s absolutely brilliant and the writing itself is outstanding.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutabout 2 years ago

I'm not much for gay stories but sometimes I choose to read them for the story. This is one of them. Goes into favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh My effing heart is about to explode. Sorry I don’t have another chapter to wait and stalk for. But the present is a good place to end this and keep them immortal. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And I'm crying. Again. This is the most wonderful story. Real and heartfelt. I do not have enough words to say how good it is. I love it and it is wonderful, as are you for writing it. Thank you for this gift. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really loved this story, especially since it did not end tragically as so many other beautiful love stories do. I was somewhat transported back to my own high school days even though that was more than 40 years ago. Wish I had been as brave as these characters at that age.

Thank you!

lingerielover68lingerielover68about 2 years ago

What an amazing story! I read literotica stories for the sexual fantasies and even though there was little sex, this has become one of my favorite stories. Well done.

I would like to see you write about Miranda's story.

JC4SC87JC4SC87about 2 years ago

If I weren’t already following you, I’d follow you because of this story. It really touched my heart. And, as others have stated, this is one of the best written stories in this site. You’re a gifted writer and your storytelling is compelling. I’m one cynical B, but even I had to wipe a tear or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. It was well written and made me drawn to the characters.

427427about 2 years ago

Excellent story that has a good ending. Content was amazing as every obstacle arises and is overcome...I read these stories for sexual gratification but this one settled my soul....Well written and sends a message to all the naysayers "Do not judge a book by it's cover"......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an excellent, wonderful story. So the lack of sex included is forgiven. But it was so skipped over that it was unclear if the guys actually had anal sex. They mentioned not being virgins anymore so it’s assumed, but maybe they are referring to just the oral sex described?? The story was so good that this is not even a big point.

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 2 years ago

Thanks for leading me to a song I never knew I'd missed. And So It Goes, given the context, did me in, it's

almost impossible to read when you eyes are under water. Overall, this was very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know why your story inspires tears -- great crying for joy and emotion, as your stories here have been so touching and moving. Tyson and Jack have moved so close together and learned to love each other -- their experiment was a great success -- and the haters were revealed and exposed to be who they really were. I'm glad that Tyson and Jackson will be trying to make their love work for them beyond high school. In future stories, since Tyson's face has revealed blond stubble, I'd hope his chest and abs develop a dating of blond hair as well. He is a great sexy young man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG, you just deleted chapters 4,5 & of this story. Even though I really did not like the course you were taking the story and I did not like the ending, these chapters were part of this story. You also deleted all of the (some very long and thoughtful) comments by your readers at the end of chapter 6. What a shame!

Str8SensitiveGuyStr8SensitiveGuyabout 2 years agoAuthor

I didn't delete the comments, they disappeared when I deleted the chapters. Chapter 6 had over 50 comments by the end. The negativity and hate was snowballing...each one adding on to the others. I was shocked by the hate and anger. I poured my heart into those three added chapters. So many people, the ones who commented anyway, hated what I wrote so much and they were angry with me - the writer. It was too hard to read. I am a human being who needs positivity and love just like anyone else. I'm all for opinions and constructive feedback, but this wasn't constructive, it was destructive. The haters can have their HEA with Tyson back. Imagine whatever post-high school future you want for them. They don't deserve my three bonus chapters. In the end, I guess I wrote those chapters just for me. And I will cherish them.

FosBoydFosBoydabout 2 years ago

My Goodness you can write. This was such an amazing love story. Thank You for telling it from a real life point of view.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gah, I literally just went on this site to see the comments on chapter 6 after not thinking about this story for however long. I'm sorry people suck so much. You're very talented and I was actually trying to be constructive re: HEAs and penetrative sex (because I think I'm funny like that lol). I'm very sorry if I added to the hate. These characters are very well written, which is probably why people reacted so strongly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You say that you cherish your three bonus chapters - so do I. After chapter 4, I anxiously waited for chapter 5 checking every day for updates. After chapter 5 I was on the absolute edge for chapter 6 and when it came out I devoured it. It was a brilliant story, written by a brilliant writer. Yes, I did not like the ending of chapter 6, but driving to and from work, I kept repeating the story in my mind thinking about it and the reasons why. I took the shere amount of comments as a sign that other readers were as engaged in and deeply touched by the story as I was. Yes, there was disappointment. I am sorry that you perceived this as hate and overwhelming negativity. You say that you have put your heart into these three added chapters and so have I. These three chapters occupied me intensively for two weeks. Yes, I also had negative feelings, but negative feelings are part of life and that's ok. And now they are gone. But I do cherish them and will remember them. Thank you for sharing them with us. Your are a phenomenal writer. Please do not let those strong comments discourage you or put you down. That was never our intention when commenting, at least it never was mine. Much love always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am sad that I didn't get the chance to read the deleted three chapters. I am asusming that something big happens and the relationship did not end well?

I can see why folks can hate it, but again, don't let that disappoint you from future writing. I can see myself being very engaged on those as well, because I'll say, you really did great in grabbing the readers' attention in these existing chapters. (Maybe the hate is because those readers are very, very invested on the characters with your writing style too!)

I hope this doesn't stop you from writing more in the near future. I am eager to see your future works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I haven't read the three deleted parts, I envy those who were able to. I want to stay in this world.

Don't beat yourself up, it was a really beautiful story. I like your writing and hope you'll continue.

Thank you. :*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I personally did not read after chapter 4 because the two lead characters were totally different people than the first three chapters led me to believe. It was really like two totally different story lines. No more hate directed to the author but for those disappointed new people I think you are better with the first three chapters Great writer with the characters he created in this but my emotions cannot handle another word from him.

inmysexytimeinmysexytimeabout 2 years ago

Brilliant! I simply fell in love with Jack and Tyson.....(sigh). Truly, I loved them, and I just.....loved it! Hahaha, you have me speechless St8SensitiveGuy! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve never cried all the way through a Literotica story before. As i’m a 22 year M2F transwoman, and bi, your story reminds me of my life. It has caused me to realize what I have gained in this life and the people who have gathered around me, true understanding accepting friends.

Thank you so much for a very true to life story!

Dana O

theguiltyonestheguiltyonesalmost 2 years ago

OMG my heart is swooning 😍 I love love loved this story. It is one of my all-time favorites, and I'm sure I'll reread it again soon! I just wanted to point out how great your dialogue is! It's the perfect balance of poetic and casual, realistic, natural speech. I clearly found this story later than everyone else because I have no clue what missing chapters they're talking about...but I love what you wrote! I'm going to need to read your other stories now too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I never knew there were 6 chapters total and I wished that I could have seen them all.

But on the flipside, it sounds like it changed the narrative which is your prerogative as the writer.

I thought that the ending in chapter 3 was the true ending. I even contemplated Continuing this story But I'm glad that I didn't. I honestly would have seen them married.

But on the flipside, I think that I would have been real and added some conflict in there. I'm not saying that because these are bad characters. Rather, I'm saying it because In the real world, nothing is perfect And adversity is really real. Yes, I would had them married.

You're right we can assume our own ending.

By the way, as stated you are a very talented writer And I wish you continued success in that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fnfu...ingtastic! Professional quality, no kidding. You should seek a tv deal, its that good and would be enjoyed far beyond he LGB..... crowd. Award winning story, very believable. Would become a classic. It needs a pre-read warning though that a good supply of tissues should be available for viewing as someone is cutting a bushel of onions. Casting would be interesting but noted actors not newbies.

Opened it for some porn entertainment that I was disappointed with but ended much more satisfied.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. This was, this IS, a story worth telling. Thank you!

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

Please write more stories, u are so, so talented.

jroseemijroseemiabout 1 year ago

I am so in love with this story. Thank you for sharing it. Both characters are so wonderful and real, and I love their romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this was such an excellent story. It felt so real. I teared up at some emotional moments. Please.

DV19DV19about 1 year ago

I sometimes rate a story on how many tissues I need to read the full story. I need a new method for measurement: this story used a full box and a quarter of tissues.. My eyes are raw from wiping away tears.

I am so impressed on how well you created your characters, full 'real' people. And nothing outside of reality snuck in either.

I also often re-read a good story: I'm already starting over again at the beginning.

Thank you for a great story!!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am one who read chapters 4, 5, 6. I went to reread Jack’s and Tyson’s story once again. I am reminded of how life can be full of crap and also surrounded by goodness. I may be one of the few who enjoyed the deleted chapters. It was real to me. It wasn’t a fairy tale but of two people experiencing life together with their choices and circumstances the best way they knew accordingly. You told stories of real people with real challenges. That is your gift.

While I understand your reasons for doing so, it is disappointing how folks' bitterness got in the way of your stories. Whatever, whenever or should you decide to bring those stories back, know that at least 1 person, me, enjoyed it for what it was-- the story of Jack and Tyson doing the best they could with their choices and circumstances. Sending you continued wishes of success to your stories and the characters you choose to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just finished my 1st story from u. Loved it and u. Fantastic***** KAMS

HotforitbimanHotforitbiman10 months ago

I don’t have adequate words because I can barely breathe for loving this story so much. Respectful and wonderful. Grateful for the privilege of reading this. Incredible. Thank you…xxx

nowliveitnowliveit8 months ago

What a gift you have. This is on my top list of erotica stories with your wonderful way with words. I surprised myself with a gasp from the image you wrote in my mind. Wow. I'll now read your other stories.

AND, you well know there is more of the story from and about these two well-flushed-out characters that needs to be said.

Please go for it and write more chapters. I look forward to you filling out Jackson and Tyson as they deepen their relationship. Thanks <3

m10y80m10y806 months ago

I came upon one of your stories and liked it. I’ve since read most of the other stories you’ve written. This one was awesome! It was a great love story and kept me wanting more without it being all about sex. This could be a movie, really.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for this. Not what I was expecting, but after reading start to finish in one sitting, it’s plainly what I needed. I need that box of tissues now!

Yoshirainbow96Yoshirainbow965 months ago

This story was so well written and the characters and arc is so beautifully written. I could honestly see this being a hit movie in the LGBT scene 🥰 thank you so much for sharing it with us! P.S. Please write a sequel! 😅

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story but where was the sex? Mentioning in passing that there had been sex is not the same as working it into the story.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3about 1 month ago

My favorite of yours!! Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Wow! What a great story and so well-written; it had me laughing and crying in equal measure. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES