Just for Tonight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally feeling his heartbeat slow and his breath regulate as the sweat dried on their bodies, Lochlan turned his head to see Kaelynn once again sleeping. Letting out a dark chuckle, he felt a sense of pride before he heard his phone chirp. His afterglow faded as he reached over to his nightstand and looked at all the missed calls and messages.

A majority of them were from Hannah. He deleted and ignored those. She had become super clingy and expectant, even though he had warned her from the start that they weren't anything more than fuck buddies. He felt like an idiot though. He sort of knew she had a crush on him for a while and he hadn't wanted to go there but when things had gotten weird that night with Lenny and the socks he panicked.

Now he would take everything back if he could and not run from Kaelynn. They had ended up together anyway. Telling himself he would have to bite the bullet and talk to her sometime, he made a mental note as he opened his messages from Tyrell.

Message 1: My dude. When is the funeral for the pussy you murdered last night?

Message 2: Your girl stopped by this morning. You betta handle that heffa. Come to the court when you up.

Sitting up quickly, Lochlan made his way to his bedroom door and looked out. The apartment was quiet. Breathing a sigh of relief, Lochlan made his way to the bathroom butt naked, in need of a different kind of release. As he stood at the toilet, his mind played over the events of last night and this morning before a sudden thought occurred to him.

Quickly finishing his business and washing his hands, he quickly ran back to his room before jumping into his bed next to Kaelynn, pulling her slumbering body to his chest as he kissed around her face and neck to wake her.

Waking up to kisses was Kaelynn's new favorite feeling. She let out a giggle before slowly opening her eyes, finding Lochlan gazing down into her face with a somber expression. Immediately she felt her heart begin to race as she felt the tension in the room.

"What is it?" she asked as she gazed anxiously into his eyes. She couldn't read the shadow that had overcome him. He didn't seem angry; just very serious. She wasn't used to him being so serious. Well, the last few months of course, but that didn't really count.

"Well Lenny," he started off in a strong drawl, breaking eye contact as he began to stroke her arm with his thumb in a soothing gesture while he continued to hold her close. "I'm not sure how to put this, but, well, ya know, I came in you a few times with no protection' and I'm sure you know what that means." He finished off awkwardly, feeling his face go red as he berated himself for being so careless. He hadn't even tried to pull out. Not even once. Now he may have just ruined their adult lives before they could even begin them.

Kaelynn let out a deep breath of relief. "You dork!'' she hit his chest, making Lochlan slightly flinch at the sudden blow. "I've been on birth control since I was sixteen. It helps keep my period regular and any acne I may have under control."

As she finished, Lochlan's body relaxed in relief as her words calmed his racing heart. He felt her body begin to tremble with laughter against his side. "Well, I'm suure ya know wha' that means," she sputtered out in a horrible mimic of his southern drawl between howls of laughter.

Lochlan growled out in mock offense and began tickling her, making her laugh even worse than before as she thrashed around on the bed, trying to get away from his torturing fingers. She finally threw herself from the bed; curling into a ball as she tried to catch her breath.

Suddenly she hopped up from the floor. "Gotta go to the bathroom!" she blurted out before running to his door, ripping it open and taking off down the hall; her beautiful form on full display. He was sure she hadn't thought of Tyrell yet; otherwise she wouldn't have been so careless.

He lay back against the covers; his hands behind his head as he smirked at the thought of Tyrell catching them together.

He had nothing personal against the guy; except that he thought it was ever okay to date Kaelynn. His jaw clenched and his body tensed in repressed anger as he thought of how long he'd had to see them together.

After last night and this morning, there was no way in hell he would ever have to endure that shit again. His smirk widened into a smug grin as he thought of Tyrell and how he had no idea that the "murdered'' pussy he spoke so crassly about was one he'd been after for months. Pussy that now belonged to Lochlan.

12