Just Four Leather Jacket Tassels!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, I began takin' off my wet raincoat while locking eyes with Paulette. She probably thought I was joking as she stood by the washer and stacked double-driers in the back of the room.

I locked 'da door behind me, my eyes now like daggers lookin' inta' her soul with a smile; staking her so she couldn't get away from me.

"It this a striptease?? Why are you home so early, Brandi?" She inquired, mock-gasping. She knew what the score was.

"I...think you know what I want, baby," I insinuated coldly. Just watchin' her take a few steps backwards in her t-strap sandals. Her little pink pedicured toes looked friggin' adorable. There was also this grinch-like smirk starting to spread outwardly all over her little white face.

"Like I know what goes through your crazy head!" She adorably shot back.

"Come here, Paulette. You've been naughty, little girl!" I said. "...You're gonna' have sex with me," I cried, teasingly.

I looked ahead at her as I advanced with my coat on the floor now. She raised one of the half-empty woven baskets in front of her behind that dirty smile. As the lights hit her face under the machines I could tell her smile was gettin' more and more mischievous.

She was toying with me like a spoiled brat as she turned away to hide behind the laundry machines whilst still holdin' up that basket as a barrier.

"It feels like we're back in the Southside playgrounds, Brandi!! But alls ya' have to do is catch me first! Then you can get the catnip that ya' want so bad!" She cried.

"Oh, I will!" I responded, walking hastily, tryin' to catch her off guard...

For every step I took toward her on the other side, she took one back and hid again. Popping up the other direction, she tried stepping to the side. But I blocked the way so she pulled her body back again.

Her eyes were on mine in this game of hide and seek. In this game of cat and mouse. It was indeed like we were back in the school yard in the slums of Chicago. We had definitely played this game as children. Paulette turned the light switch off and ran for it.

"Oh, little missy wants to play rough with daddy! Come here, ya' cute little mouse!" I cried in the dark, running backward so she wouldn't sneak past me.

Then I kicked the laundry basket on the floor the u'dder direction so that she wouldn't get away. I managed to flick the light switch back on...

"I'm gonna' come get you, ya' ready!" I warned, my mouth open like a cat chasing a mouse right in front of its whiskers.

Lookin' down at what was left of the contents of the basket, I saw it had her soft intimates inside.

"Every one of 'dose will be covered in my love when I'm t'ru with that li'l ass of yours, baby!" I cried, watchin' her mischievous eyes beaming behind her signature khol black eye-liner.

"I guess I'll be washin' more laundry than ever then!" She returned.

"Only panties!" I stated, and gave chase...

She ran away droppin' the woven basket she was carryin' just before I scooped her off the floor. I heard her let out a high pitched yell but it didn't matter anymore. I had her.

As I carried Paulette in my arms, she kept mutterin' something about the friggin' dog barking but I was so horny I couldn't even hear anything no more.

I had almost stopped paying attention by then. Havin' that body in my hands was pure bliss. Like a drug.

Her curvy body shook a bit in my arms, gigglin' and fidgeting. But I knew she was loving it. She played along until she managed to wiggle her fit body away from me again. She was like an agile rabbit that didn't want to be eaten alive by a wolf. I guess the sound of Burbank barking and scratching was pretty distracting to her.

"Don't worm away from me again!" I cried.

"Catch me, ya' nut!" She challenged. Her voice carrying on in a string of girlish giggles.

She laughed and screamed as I gave chase again, my fingers slippin' and grazing against the back of her collar.

"Get back here!" I cried. Her neck felt so warm under her collar. The temperature was definitely building in that launderette.

Soon I was covering her complaining mouth with my hard kisses before she turned around and tried to break loose again. I also began licking her neck up and down, picking' her up from behind, feelin' her wigglin' butt. The swell of it crushing against the stiff bulge under my crotch.

"Ya' scaring me, Brandi! Put me down immediately!" Cried Paulette kind of smacking the backs of my legs with her arms. It made me stop and when I did I heard her moan and speak.

"Where are ya'! Why ya' st'appin'!!!" She cried, playfully.

She stopped complainin' again with her back pressed against the locked door. Suddenly she began pullin' my body toward her by tuggin' the silk tie on my collar. Her crooked smile was such a turn on. We began holding each 'udder tightly.

My arms were completely wrapped around her voluptuous body. We began grinding our hips together in sync. I lifted her by the ass again and slammed her butt against the wooden door behind her. Her legs dangling. I was startin' to dry-hump' and kiss her passionately.

"Brandi!! Don't you think we need to talk about this! Get your paws off me for just a minute! I was kidding! You know I can't have sex with you! Ya' crazy goat!"

"But I'm love with you. I want you to leave Paul and ta' be with me!" As I said this I realized that a wounded part of my heart meant it.

I had learned something about myself I didn't know before. If this were only about a vendetta I would not have gone this far. Maybe I was really in love with Paulette all along. And maybe she was in love with me.

"That's beautiful, Brandi. But ya' crazy! Crazier than our crazy da'wg outside! Staap it, ya' nut!"

"Kiss me, Paulette. I mean it! I'm telling the truth. I always wanted you"

"Ok...ok...okay..I will then!"

She was nodding as I pressed my lips to hers roughly. I guess she wanted to see where this would lead. She kept tryin' to talk and all I wanted to do was ram my tongue down her throat. Strangely, I was still holding her up against the door with her ass cupped in my hands.

My erection was pressed stiffly against her panties under Paulette's denim roll-top bell skirt. When I put her down her lips were trembling.

She pounced me and hooked her long leg around my hip as I continued kissing her on her mouth. I then unzipped my fly and began to pull my cock out. I held both of her shoulders lovingly, starin' inta' her eyes as I tongued her. She was kittenishly moaning inta' my mouth before she pushed me away, yet again.

"Paul'll be here at any moment! We can stop but what are you playing at, Paulette! I told you I friggin' love you!" I insisted.

"How can you know...I just need to take it slower!" She cried, but she did it so soothingly.

"Me too, but I can't take it any slower!" I responded, and filled her with a barrage of fresher, wetter kisses.

Her gentle voice reverberated from her mouth inta' mine. I suddenly stopped again and just stared at her face. Her doughy brown eyes were so heavenly. Paulette had a tired-beauty about her. She just got more beautiful the closer you looked!

"Here, lets let the friggin' dawg in" She returned, slippin' by me and openin' the door just a crack.

I began lockin' it again once Burbank rushed in with us. She barked healthily a couple of times and wandered to the back of the room aimlessly. Soon we watched as Burbank crouched down and started to stare blankly at us makin' out like crazy by the door.

"Okay, you happy!" I cried between moans, coverin' her plump cheeks with more warm kisses. Her tongue was driving down inta' my mouth, past my hungry red lips.

I lifted her by her dancer's legs again; her sandals hanging and dripping from her feet on either side of me. Her almost bell-shaped light-denim tube dress easily spread open again as my arms plopped her ass down over the spinning washing machine.

"I would never have you living like this if you were mine. Ya' know, sweetie...If you were all mine I would have you in a better state than him. I would personally bathe you in saffron and milk every night before making love to you."

"No, Brandon, sta'p, sta'p it. You're killin' me now! Where did you read this!" Paulette cried, shaking her head. But her eyes were brimming with grace and love at the same time.

"You're funny, baby! But it would be a garden of delights. We'd be staggering around all day from all the expensive wine and love-making" I re-assured, caressing her neck with both my hands. Her skin was unbelievably soft.

"What drugs you high on, baby?!" She asked, kissin' my fingers. She was giving inta' me.

"Amazing gourmet food served atop tables of citrus-wood and ivory"

"Oh, you don't say!" She cried between kisses.

"I would spoil you rotten, Paulette. 'Dere would be a financial crisis by the time I'm done spoiling you!"

"You're as crazy as a friggin' goat! You're just not thinking' right Brandi!! But your kisses are driving me nuts."

"I could have you in a better state than Eny if you were mine, Paulette... Just say you'll have me...Even a tiara made of ninety-six rubies can't compare to you!...wars were fought over gals like you, Paulette! I would kill ta' have you in my life!"

"Really, Brandi?" She responded. Her teak-wood silky brown eyes seemed glazed over with emotion but I knew she was thinking of something clever to say in return.

"I say beware Greek boys bearing gifts!" She cried in a deadpan manner.

"You cute little wiseass!" I cried, a little pissed off. Paulette was chuckling in my face. But she wanted me.

"I know you are startin' to fight with Paul a lot because he's won't go near you. He doesn't like to be around you while you'er pregnant. His...mommy issues are back like last year," I whispered breathily.

"That was a mistake. I'm a married wom-a...!" She cried before letting out a deep moan. My hands were soon buried under her honey-colored tee cupping her loose large tits. I covered her with more of my soft kisses.

"And...let's not even mention Andrea which is the reason why he's so fucked up in 'da first place!" I added, feeling her arm pushing me inta' her neck.

"Paul told you about his old girlfriend?!! He swore nobody but I and his doctor would ever know about that woman he met in the military!" Paulette said.

"What else ya' think good friends talk about!...He did tell me! Can't be easy living in the shadow of anu'dder woman, Paulette! Stop running from this." I insisted.

"It...has ta' feel right!" Paulette blurted out.

"I've done nothing but dream of you since I got here. I think if we have sex just one more time we will find out what is really happening between us. Let me go where Paul Morris can't..."

"I'm fucked up, Brandii! So fucked up" She cried. All the sudden she looked so sad. But I kissed her trembling pink lips.

"So am I. Soooo afraid. So fucked up...and so in L-O-V--e-E with you!" I said, breathing in that sadness from her.

"I gotta' stop! I gotta' stop, Brand. It's a sin to have an extramarital affair," she said. But her legs were draggin' me inta' her with her sandals. Her legs were soon wrapped tightly against my waist.

"You're fucked up and I'm 'da answer! I'm fucked up too, my sweet girl!" I insisted.

Deep down I saw a glimmer of true want in her chocolaty, teary brown eyes. She cared for me, she would give herself. I was that close. I could tell she was enjoying my seduction. Holding onta' a last ditch effort to stop herself from givin' her body to me.

"Brandon, that's beautiful but Paul might friggin' murder us..."

"Dangerous love is always worth it. Double da' trouble; twice the fun! Let me get between you legs and slam your white ass all over his friggin' bedroom!"

"Ya' so naughty, Brandon Slim!"

"So are you, Paulette Sanz-Morris! Enough with washing his friggin' clothes every week! Enough with raising his kids!! Are you a woman?! Are you?? Love who you want" I insisted, challenging her femininity a bit to make her insecure.

Once she stopped cryin' and wiped her tears away with her palms, I began suckin' her nervous pink ta'ngue inta' my mouth. She struggled and tried to speak, her arms still trying to push me away slightly. But every time that she pushed me away, I was pulled back in. Against her warm tits!

"Gawwd, Paulette. You're so cute the way you push me away and then pull me back against your body. You're provokin' me because you want me."

She nodded sitting up straight while arching her back. My fingers were rubbing her all over her bra-less, sinewy back. Soon I had both hands under her skirt, squeezing her cute butt over her flowered silk panties.

"Yes, I'm a woman! I like ya' dick! Ya' coming on like gangbusters! Ya' pervert! Let me decide!"

"I'm asking you ta' leave that sick fuck and marry me! You don't deserve this life, baby-girl! You deserve ta' sleep on a bed of rose petals and puppies like a queen. Like Cleopatra! And you know I am the man ta' give that to you. I'd have 'da sun and 'da moon bowing at your li'l feet, beautiful girl."

"Oh baby, I always loved you too. Since school, ya' know," she moaned wantonly, her humid breath hitting my face.

"Wait a second you're not Cleopatra in the play... Ya' wouldn't be Cleopatra! Ya' too sweet. You'd be the pirate!" I cried, winking. Looking at her face moved ta' a mocked gasp; I flicked her nose. Her nose was just perfect. Upturned with a tiny cleft at the tip. She was more beautiful than Cleopatra to me!

"You are no longer Paul's. You'll be my wife soon! " I cried.

"But I'm pregnant, Brandon. I won't let you make love to me 'dere!" She hollered from the side of her mouth as I kissed her and prompted her to turn around over the spinning washer machine. Her hand was covering her crotch over her panties. I was dry-humping her bum and rubbing my hand up her tee.

"Fine, then we'll just have ta' find anu'dder solution, sweetie. Just until you're ready! What else you got in mind? Because I need you," I cried teasingly, cooing. Sensually, I licked the nape of her neck and took her soapy scent inta' my body with more grinding.

"Oh gawwd, Brandy! I love it when you have your paws all over me like this! We can do it the other way"

As she said that I began biting her neck gently, humming and sliding my tongue inta' her ear. She reached her hand back. Helped me take out my fully erect penis from my slacks.

"You'll still be giving me something sweet today, Paulette! If not your pussy, then something else."

"Anything you want, lover! Yees! I can give that to you. Put ya' dipstick inside of me now," she cried feebly as her legs trembled.

As I moved around I noticed we hardly had any room. It was a cramped space, where we were. I had to dodge a bottle of bleach. It seemed like we had both become like animals at that point. I licked up along her cheek and ear; and pricked my tongue on her earring.

"Take that, you little runaway tramp! Ya' little hussy!" I whispered, spanking her lovingly with my bare hand on those pale bottoms of hers over her long denim skirt.

Her little moans of joy made me smack her heart-shaped tight bum harder, faster. Wanting to see her little panties, I lifted her skirt, leaned over and covered her tushy with my kisses. My hot breath lingered against the goosebumps on her heart-shaped ass-cheeks.

"You're cheating on your husband!" I said accusingly. My u'dder finger pointed at her.

"You're terrible, Brandi! You're a bad boy! " She cried, shakin' her head, lookin back at me as she bit down on her lower lip. I loved lookin' at the pink bruising all over her soft ass. Her butt-cheeks rippling out from the legs of her panties.

"How does it feel to get spanked by the man you're committing adultery with!!" I cried, wacking her ass again over her flowery silk panties.

"Brandi, you're a naughty boy!" She cried.

"I will leave spank marks all over your ass! You won't forget what we did for a while!" I cried commandingly.

"Yes, and more! So much more!" She replied, her eyes sown shut, nodding.

It was a beautiful moment.

"Keep still, hussy!" I cried. She was ready.

Paulette tried facing me again. I flipped her around so she was facing away from me and against the top of the washer. I slapped her on the neck so she bent over more. I could see she was smiling off the side of her mouth.

I was soon completely hiking up her longish skirt over her hips. My engorged cock poking out of my dressy pants began rubbing against her warm thighs. Just her flowered panties in the way.

I pulled down her tight panties. Gradually. I kept tugging her panties farther down from under her skirt, down to her knees, and farther down. Watching her wrangle her sandals t'ru them and twist over them. I then dragged my fingers against my wet tongue and used them to rub saliva over her soft pink entrance.

"Your kids are sleepin' upstairs, my love'. I'm the architect here. The master builder. Let me erect something now and give you a very sweet, hot dose of it like you want it! Because I am used ta' bringing worlds together, honey" I said, squeezing her luscious white ass.

"Don't ever st'ap loving me, Brandon!"

"Why do I love you Paulette! Why do I love you so very much!"

"Because I'm sweet?"

"Baby! Your finally all mine! I'm sure your new child won't mind," I cried.

Paulette's thighs were shaking, our knees clumsily knocked together against each other. My rough and wet kisses continued pouring down over her neck. 'Dey drowned out the pain she was experiencing turning it into total ecstasy.

She was enjoying my entrance into her rear with total pleasure. Listening to her sighing I rammed my meaty cock burying it deep in 'da tightest hole I ever felt.

"Every one of these pairs of panties is going ta' be stained with somethin', sweet Paulette!" I re-assured her as I kept thrusting my cock into the curves of her tight white ass.

"God, lover! Why ya' makin' me fall in love with you!!"

"Yeah, honey. I'll have you in this laundry room every week!"

I slid my arm under her thighs and behind her knee. Bent her leg against the washer as I humped her for all I was worth. The spinning washer was in final rinsing stage and began to topple back and forth.

Her beautiful legs were perfectly fleshy in all the right places, and so warm and healthy. As I had my filthy way with her... Finally! I witnessed the most amazing stems I ever saw reflected back to me on 'dose minty walls.

As I fucked her; towels, laundry baskets, and all sorts o' laundry things were falling over us from 'da hampers and drying racks above.

"Your kids are sleeping upstairs and the new one already knows mommy is a whore!"

"Yes, for she sure is! Fuuuuck!!"

I drove in all 'da way a few more times, arching my head back in ecstasy as soon as my sweet orgasm filled my body with ecstasy. I came in a series wild roars... floodin' her ass and warm cheeks with so many hot loads of cum before I pulled out.

I cupped her cow-like breasts which were buried under her half-rolled up tee in my hand. Her hot "bombshell blonde" locks were sweatily dangling close to her face. I had fucked her.

To be continued....