Just Friends

Story Info
After Alicia was transformed, I was sure I'd lost my chance.
3.9k words
4.54
9.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers

Just Friends

3,800 words with a little plot, a little character, and a lot of happy centaur sex. Enjoy!

We paused in the middle of the field. Alicia looked over at me with an enigmatic smile.

"Really, you're acting like this is a problem," she said.

I looked at her, trying hard not to let my eyes drop below her neck. "How is it not a problem?" I said.

She took a step. "Will, I'm still me. Still the girl you grew up with."

"Part of you is."

"All the important parts are," she said, tapping her temple with a finger. She turned toward me, and I tried hard to ignore the hoof-clop in the dirt. "And I feel fine. I'm not hurt. I'm not unhappy. You've been making a lot more out of it than it is."

"You're a centaur!" I stammered. "How is that not a big deal?"

She shrugged. "I told you, I feel fine," she said. "And the Magery is still working on a cure for us. I'll be human again someday, but there's no hurry. I can still think, and walk, and talk, and everything else a human does."

I glowered at the ground, trying hard not to look at her lower half. Or, for that matter, at my horse, who seemed completely oblivious to the fact that the horse standing next to him was my girlfriend.

-- would-be girlfriend.

Alicia and I had grown up together, and I'd wanted for years to talk her into being more than just my best friend. Especially when she'd started seeing Hank, and then Perry. But she was my best friend, and I was her support arm when things went wrong. And right now, they were very wrong.

I knew that it wasn't Alicia's fault. Seriath had come to our village a month ago to prove a point, that she was just as capable as any sorcerer in the Magery, and in a matter of minutes, anyone in the village who'd been riding a horse had suddenly been fused to it. I cursed my luck that "anyone" included Alicia.

"Come on," she said abruptly, turning and nodding at me. "I have something to show you."

I frowned, but I didn't know what else to say, and ushered my horse to fall in line behind her. "What is it?"

"You'll see," she said.

I had little else to say, so I followed her, trying hard to just imagine that she was Alicia, just riding on her horse Belle. If I squinted just right, her white blouse covered enough of her waist that I could almost imagine there was a horse's head in front of her, and she was sitting astride Belle for a ride like she always did. I didn't want to think that the bouncing dark tail was hers. Even if its color matched her hair now.

We rode through the north fields like that for a while, waving green grasses dotted with the occasional little red flower, until we reached the edge of Kerrin Forest, and she stopped at the narrow path that led into it. I pulled my horse up beside her.

"Where exactly are we going?" I said.

She pointed into the forest. "A half mile that way," she said. "I have something special I want you to see."

"Would you mind telling me what it is?" I asked.

She grinned. "Nope."

I shook my head. She'd always been like that. Being transformed had done little to change her personality.

She started into the forest, and I fell in line behind her again. This old path was narrow, and not easily traversed by a creature as big as a horse. I hadn't been this way before, but she seemed to know exactly where she was going. The forest was strangely silent, leaving only the sound of our hoof-clops on the dirt and the occasional flitter of a bird to break the stillness.

We climbed a little into the hillsides, following the path as it wound steadily upward, and we emerged into a small grassy clearing overlooking a drop to a small pool fed by a waterfall. The rush of the water and the stream drowned out sound of the hooves. Alicia pulled into the center of the clearing and swiveled in place, turning to face me.

"We're here," she said loudly, putting her hands on her hips.

"What are we doing here?" I said. "What are you trying to show me?"

She grinned. "You'll see," she said.

I winced. "What -- "

A figure stepped out from behind one of the trees on the far side of the clearing. It was a young woman with long black hair wearing reddish-purple robes. Her eyes were dark and narrow. Her gloved right hand was raised, and blue sparkles danced on her fingertips.

"What -- how -- Seriath!" I cried.

The rogue sorceress took a step closer, nodding up at Alicia. "Is he the one?" she said.

"He's the one," she replied, nodding.

Seriath walked past Alicia, and stopped in front of me. My horse shied back a little, and it was everything I could do to keep the beast from bolting. "What -- how are you -- everyone is looking for you! How can you be here!?"

"I need to atone a bit," she said coolly. "I was rash, and I may have done some things I didn't intend to do. I have a black soul mark now, and I need to correct that."

"You're going to change everyone back?" I said, excitedly, looking up at Alicia.

The sorceress exchanged a quick glance with Alicia. "The spell is -- too well done," said Seriath. "She asked if I could change her back, but I'm afraid I -- was a little emotional when I cast it, and I may have made it a bit too strong. I just wanted to demonstrate my abilities to the Magery, and I may have -- gone a little too far."

"So -- she's -- "

"A centaur," said Alicia firmly. "There's no human or horse left in me. I'm entirely centaur now. The Magery can't and won't ever change me back."

I shook my head. "That can't -- I mean -- "

"I told you already, it's not a bad thing," said Alicia. "If she hadn't done it so well, it might be unpleasant, but it feels wonderful. Natural. Like I've always been this. Even if she could change me back, I'm not sure that I would."

I stared down at the dirt, my eyes welling up. "But -- but -- "

Distantly, I heard Alicia speak. "Now! Do it now."

I glanced up again, just in time to see the sorceress's arms swirl, her reddish dress and cloak whirling in a white wind that drew up about her. Derrick reared back in terror, and I pulled his reins hard, trying to keep him under control.

"Aaaa -- HYAAA!" cried Seriath, and suddenly a bolt of bright blue shot from her hands and drove straight into my heart.

I choked and lost control of the reins. The brilliant blue surrounded me, the wind whipping at my clothes and tearing them to shreds. My entire body felt like it was on fire, and I was nearly thrown from my horse, but somehow my legs managed to keep a tight grip on his barrel. He reared higher, seemingly in as much pain as it felt like I was in, and then suddenly something burst, as if the sky itself was made of glass and shattered all around us. I started to lose my balance, and we fell forward, slamming hard into the dirt. The blue light around me exploded into a million blue sparks, and they whirled and swirled away on the wind. I gasped, realizing I hadn't breathed a single breath, and I nearly tumbled forward off my horse --

-- who was gone.

I looked down. My clothes were gone, and so was Derrick's head. And so were my legs.

The dark brown body of what was once my horse merged smoothly into my stomach. I gently reached down, touching my skin, and felt the soft fur starting at my waist, continuing down far below me to dark hooves that I knew in an instant were my own.

"No --." I mumbled the word softly. "What -- what did you do -- "

The sorceress glanced up at Alicia. "How is it?"

She stared at me, jaw slack. "It's beautiful," she said. "Perfect. I couldn't imagine -- " She trailed off.

"Is my debt to you repaid?" said Seriath.

"A hundred times over," said Alicia. "A thousand times over. Go in peace."

The sorceress nodded, and then turned and started heading out of the clearing.

"Wait -- " I cried, reaching out, and stumbling forward. "You -- what you did to me --!"

Seriath paused.

Alicia nodded to her. "Go," she said. "I'll take it from here."

The sorceress nodded again, and disappeared into the trees.

I shook my head, boggling. "You -- she -- you turned me into -- "

Alicia took a step forward. "Yes."

"Why -- Alicia, what did you do to me!?"

She came closer, each hoofstep landing gently on the grass, and she stopped just in front of me. "You love me," she said simply.

I turned bright red. "I -- "

"Everyone in the village knows it," she said. "I can't believe it took me so long to find out. You were so quiet about it. Which is so sweet, and so like you. You took such good care of me after she turned me into this. It wasn't until a few days ago that I finally realized why. And then imagine my luck finding her hiding out here."

"Alicia -- " I could feel my hearts beating in both chests.

She leaned in close, taking my chin in her left hand, and gently kissed me on the lips. My mind lit up with electric sparks. "You should have said something," she said.

"I don't understand -- why did you -- you turned me into -- "

" -- a centaur, just like me," she said.

"Alicia, why?"

"I'll never be human again," she said. "I can't be. There's no human left in me."

I fell silent.

"I want to be with you, Will. As much as you always wanted to be with me. And we can be, like this. It's different, but not bad."

"You didn't even ask me," I said.

"We've known each other for twenty years, Will. You would have said 'no,' and I would have pressed you forever, and finally two years later I'd have eventually talked you into saying 'yes.' I don't want to wait that long."

I glowered at the dirt. I knew she was right, but I didn't want to admit it.

She lifted my chin up again and gently kissed my lips. I softened. She looked deeply into my eyes, hers twinkling. "I promise you," she said, "that I'll make it up to you."

I winced. "That's a lot," I said.

"Oh, I know," she said, taking a step back away from me. She reached behind her back.

"What are you doing?" I said.

She grinned. "You're sweet," she said. "I told you before that I had something to show you, and I still do."

Confused, I stood still, trying to figure out what she was doing. She seemed to be fiddling with something. And then all at once, she shook her shoulders and her leather halter slipped forward off of her and landed in the grass.

"Alicia, what are you -- "

My words were cut short as her white blouse slipped up over her head and arms and went flying past me. I stared. I'd seen her naked only once, when we were both only four or five years old, but now she looked nothing like that little girl: Her ample, full soft breasts hung in front of me, and I only now realized just how wide her hips were compared to her waist. She raised her arms over her head, lifting her soft globes, and her pink nipples perked up in the cool air.

"How -- do I look?" she said nervously.

I didn't even have words. She was beyond gorgeous. I stared, slack-jawed.

"I -- they're not as big as Luna's or Margot's, but are they -- I mean -- "

"You're beautiful," I breathed.

She smiled. "You think so? I -- I mean, I -- "

I nodded, biting my lip.

She lowered her arms, and smiled wider, and then took a step toward me, and then stepped beside me. I reached up, daring to touch her, but she shied away.

"Is -- something wrong?"

She looked back at me for a moment, her face an enigma. "I promised you I'd make it up to you. I'll tell you when you can touch. But something else first."

I nodded again, a little puzzled, and she took another few steps until she was right up beside me, her lower body pressing against my own. She was warm and soft, but sturdy, and I realized that as long as I'd known her, as much time as we'd spent together, we'd almost never touched. Even now, it was only her horse body touching mine, and I longed to touch the rest of her, but I didn't dare go against whatever she was planning.

She lowered her forelegs, kneeling, her rear still in the air. I stared at her butt, her tail swishing back and forth, and I realized that something in me had changed: That was no longer Belle's rear. That was Alicia's, and it was right beside me, and close, and so very feminine and soft and round and --

My eyes lit up, and I stumbled a little. Her hands were on my -- on my -- and then her mouth was kissing the tip of my shaft as she gently plied it free from the sheath I didn't even realize I had. Her hands stroked back and forth on me as she kissed and licked, and I went from soft to rock-hard in mere seconds. She seemed to react to it, too, stroking me faster and harder, and her tongue worked my tip until I could barely even make my eyes focus on the sky. Instinct took over and I started to buck against her, and she took that as an incentive to work me even harder. I flailed, my hands finding no purchase, and finally my left hand managed to grab something -- her tail. She squeaked and suckled even harder on my prick, and I started to -- started to --

I was only inches from release when she backed off, her lips disappearing, her hands loosening from my shaft. She stood upright, my tail still in her hand. I breathed hard, trying to make my brain focus on the pretty girl beside me.

"I like it when you hold my tail," she whispered.

"That was -- was amazing," I mumbled. "I don't even -- I can't even -- "

She smiled. "The best part is still coming."

I stared at her stupidly.

Slowly, she backed up, her tail coming loose from my fingers, my hand slowly running backward over her light-brown barrel. "I asked Seriath to cast the same spell on you," said Alicia, now pulling free of my hand. "When you look at me, I'm no girl sitting on a horse. We're centaurs." She ran a finger down her side, and then over her lower back. "This is my body, from my head to my tail. All of this is me. And I bet you feel it too, don't you? You're not Will on a horse. You're not just you attached to something else. You're entirely centaur from front to back."

I breathed, and she was right. Every part of me felt whole.

She turned, walking past me once, and then looped and walked past me again, her eyes never leaving mine as she showed me her entire body. "We centaurs have something in common with horses, though," she said. "You like my front end, but you've been staring at my rear ever since you were transformed. It's instinct. My long tail, my big cheeks, my strong hind legs. You want to look."

I coughed gently, and looked up.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said. "It's what I want you to be looking at. I've been staring at that butt of yours for weeks now, and you have no idea how happy I am that it's now attached to my boy where it belongs. It was good on him, but on you -- it's delicious."

She pulled up in front of me, and then turned in place, pointing her glorious hindquarters directly at me. Slowly, she lifted her dark tail up, and then swished it to the side. She glanced back over her shoulder. "You like?"

I stared at her body, unable to do anything except stare. Under the little pucker hidden by her tail, there was a long, dark leathery teardrop-shaped slit nestled between her big round cheeks, gently damp, glistening. A hint of wetness dripped off the bottom to the ground. The vision was intoxicating.

"Don't make me wait, Will," she said softly, her tail swishing again. "I'm so ready. I've been dreaming about this for days. My vagina has been aching for hours just knowing this was coming. I want you on me, and in me, to mount me and use me for everything you've wanted for so long. I want to feel your penis shoved all the way up inside my big black centaur pussy, as deep as it can go, and I want to feel you come inside me. I want you to take me, and claim me, and make me yours, and fill me with you."

I stepped closer, hungry for her body, driven solely by instinct as I approached. Suddenly her slit opened revealing a pink knot inside -- and then it closed as fast as it opened. A musky scent wafted through the glade.

"Wink," she said sweetly, winking her eye at me.

My instincts needed no more encouragement. I'd wanted her for years, and I needed her, and now even though it was strange she was mine for the taking. I took another step forward, and another, grabbing her butt in my hands, and then I reared up and landed on her back, tightly holding her body with my forelegs.

"Go on," she insisted, waggling her rear from side to side.

I had no words; if anything, I couldn't even use words now. I pushed forward into her, my instincts demanding that I drive myself into my female, and I felt my shaft bump into her hot nether lips and then slide deep inside her as I pushed myself as deeply as I could.

"Mmm -- " She moaned softly, and leaned back into me, reaching back and grabbing my forelegs with her hands and pulling me toward her.

I didn't need the extra encouragement, but it didn't hurt, and I drove deeper inside her, all the way up to my sheath, and I leaned forward, grabbing her bare torso, and I kissed at her neck. She took my hand in hers and placed it over her breast as I devoured her shoulders with my lips. I started to rock against her. I needed to satisfy something deep and primal, and I needed to use her body to do it. I pushed harder against her, sliding in and out, building up a steady rhythm. Somewhere in the distance, I could hear her squeaking and moaning --

-- but I was no longer human. She had wanted me to be this, and now I was this, wholly and completely her creation, a masculine monster, a lusting beast claiming his female, impaling her, taking her. I had imagined for so many years being with her, but nothing in my imagination could ever have been this wild and free. I grasped her tightly with my forelegs and my arms, and drove myself into her still harder, her hooves now starting to slide in the soft earth. She was mine, and I would take -- would take her -- and fill her full of -- of our children -- of our offspring -- of our centaurs --

Suddenly she stiffened, and she cried out, a high-pitched wail, pressing back against me, and her tunnel slammed down tightly around my shaft. I burst, my shout echoing against the trees as I blasted deep inside her, nearly knocking her off her hooves. Again and again I pounded at her, releasing all of my pent-up essence into her waiting nether lips. Sparks of stars and light burst across my mind, and thoughts unbidden whirled, visions of her round body, growing and full with our young, and her birthing my sons and daughters, and of filling her again and again. She would bear my children, our line, and I would build for the centaurs a village, a new home where we belonged, and I would use her glorious womb to make us the proudest and noblest of races --

I collapsed.

Every last muscle gave out all at once, and I landed on her like a blanket. Her body shook and shuddered a few more times, and then she stood still, breathing deeply, as I gently kissed her shoulder.

"Mmm," she said softly, glancing back at me.

I had little left to reply with but a grunt.

"Are you all right up there?" she murmured, gently stroking my hand.

Some noise echoed from within my chest as a response.

She smiled, and we stood silently coupled like that for a while as our energy recovered. The warm summer air gently wafted around us, and I felt my shaft start to soften.

"That was good," she said gently.

I mumbled something incoherent.

"I told you I'd make it up to you," she said. "Are we even?"

I nodded.

She gently kissed my hand. "Are you still unhappy about being a centaur?"

I shook my head. "I -- I think I -- I think I think like a centaur now," I said. "You -- weren't just Alicia. You weren't just the girl I've always wanted. You weren't just my best friend, either."

"I was your mare, and your mate, and your womb, and the mother of your kind?" she said.

inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers
12