All Comments on 'Just Friends'

by inkytaur

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it, then you turned the human male into a centaur.

Instant dislike.

I am strictly a human male x female beast person.

inkytaurinkytaurabout 1 year agoAuthor

If you didn't like this, you won't like a lot of the rest of what I write; happily-ever-after centaur couples is kinda my thing. 🤷‍♂️

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Alicia and her conspiracy.

Even tho Alicia lured Will to the Witch under false pretenses she had the best intentions knowing she would never be human again,she did the only logical thing and turned Will into a Centaur like her.Granted Will and Alicia can only concieve a child or a Centaur Baby once a year doesn't mean they are limited to sex that period of time,I am sure Alicia and Will will go at it everyday.

Honestly tho I think the author should write a part 2 maybe in the somewhat distant future of say 5 or 6 years with Will and Alicia with 3-4 kids or centaur fowls or whatever they're called.And having a Loving Centaur Family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this very much. Alicia luring Will to the Witch shows rhat she was determined who she wish to have as a mate. There should definitely a second part tho this. Likely a few years in the future or so. Maybe with a few family members also transformed/joining them in this adventure of being a centaur. Please continue this. Eagerly waiting for a 2nd part.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[16.04.23]

Mucho Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Good thing that Will wasn't riding a mare or a gelding, lol. Interesting story with the twist.

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

I’m glad that you showed the hint of vulnerability when she took off her top. It made her feel more like someone in love who actually cares what he thought, and less like someone who literally just fundamentally altered someone’s life through lies, deceit, and only thinking about what she wanted. I would’ve liked to see a second part where he has “grown a backbone” and is more confident in himself, where they are a more “even” couple - and she doesn’t just walk all over him. It also would’ve been nice to see their family in the future maybe at 5, 10, 20 and 50 year intervals. Anyway, I’m a romantic at heart, so I’m glad that they were able to be together, and I love the happy ending. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm sorry, I can't find romanticism in a couple where one forces a permanent change on the other without asking. Such casual disregard for consent is not "cute". If I wanted non consent I would read a rape fic.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

guys like this mc, needs to be pulled aside, and have some sense slapped into them.. and the tumor that is their coddled feelings slapped out... so they can free some space to have some muscle strength their backbone..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinkytaur@inkytaur
I like sweet, romantic, and sexy stories about centaurs and other monstergirls. Happy sex, happy endings, happily-ever-after, and enough character and plot and drama to make it all worth the effort. I don't post a lot, but I hope you'll like my stories enough to read them.