Just Fucking Around the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey moaned in pleasure at the contact and said, "Yes, mom. We've been very good."

"Good. Oh, girls, let me help you with that." Desirae said as she moved towards the twins. She then bent over, making sure to give Bailey a good look at her ass and pussy, and began eating out Ashley while cupping and fingering Emily's pussy.

"Ohh, yes, mommy. Right there. Please make me cum." Ashley moaned as Emily began bucking her hips in attempt to get Desirae's increasing number of digits further in her needy pussy. Desirae was more than happy knowing that she was bringing her daughters pleasure and joy through sexual acts, and being a good mother, not wanting anyone to feel left out, shook her ass a bit to try and entice Bailey to come over. Bailey didn't need any other sign.

Bailey walked up to Desirae and moved her hands along her mom's supple ass. Making sure to give it a squeeze and an occasional slap, Bailey then positioned her cock so that it was at her mom's entrance. This is it, she thought. The very pussy she came out of, and it was all hers. Once she put her raging boner inside, there would be no going back. And Bailey wouldn't have it any other way. With a few strokes beforehand to lube her cock with pre, Bailey then, finally, began to have sex with her MILF of a mom.

Desirae moaned into Ashley's pussy as she was now being plowed by her very own daughter's cock. And she loved it. She also loved the deeply sensual and erotic noises coming from Bailey as she was thrusting inside with every ounce she strength she had left.

Bailey could've died happy right now. All her life, she thought she would die old and alone, thinking she wasn't pretty, alienated by everyone due to her condition. But now she was thinking that she was gonna have a family harem until she dies, she felt sexy and powerful as she fucked her mom, and now had a place where she could be her now, sex-crazed self without worry. Granted she could only get this place due to her magical or whatever cum corrupting her family, but she didn't care. And she bet that she wouldn't regret this decision at all.

Bailey was deeply enjoying herself, pounding away at her mom's pussy, while taking in the sight of said mom as she was doing oral sex to Ashley, and finger fucking Emily. All four of them were in a state of ecstasy and pleasure as they all began moaning in wanton lust.

But like always, it was time to end. Bailey's cock swelled up inside Desirae, and said, "Take my fucking cum, you slut! Take it, and get pregnant like your daughters!"

Desirae couldn't say much because Ashley had kept her head still with her legs. But Bailey didn't need an audio cue to know that Desirae was shivering in pleasure at the thought that Bailey had most likely impregnated her sister's, and now herself.

As if it was planned, Bailey rammed herself in once more and shot out cum, this time in her mother's pussy. And while it happened, Desirae came as well. And so did Ashley and Emily. It was a family wide orgasm as Bailey emptied out in her mom, as Desirae's mouth was filled with Ashley's cum, and her hand covered in Emily's.

Desirae pulled out of Ashley's legs, and then licked up the cum on her hand, mixing Emily's with Ashley's. She moaned at the taste and said, "So good. Thank you, girls. This was the best."

"You're welcome, mommy." Both twins said, catching their breaths.

"Sure thing, mom." Bailey said as she felt really dehydrated from cumming so many times. "I'm gonna get some water."

Desirae giggled a bit, seeing Bailey's reaction, "You do that, dear. Just know that if you're ever up for another good fuck, just let me know." She said.

Bailey wasn't used to hearing her mom say something like that, but then regained her composure and said, "I'll do that. Thanks, mom."

And with that, Desirae moved to the couch, and said mostly to herself while cupping her pussy, "Oh, that's good. Oh, fuck, I hope I get pregnant."

"Us, too." Emily said as she and Ashley moved to join her on the couch and began a three-way make-out session. It didn't go anything beyond that at the time, but they didn't care. Just so long as they could fuck later. Desirae was really looking forward to scissoring either one of them.

A year later, and all four of them were on the couch with Bailey hammering away at Desirae's pussy while Emily and Ashley were masturbating while watching the TV, which had an incest porno playing. Bailey had ordered them that watching pornos, especially really kinky ones, on the family TV as a form of recreation should be normal. But something they all tried to do was keep the noise down to a minimum. Wouldn't want the children in the nursery to hear, now would they?

12