Just Gay for Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Jocelyn winds up Cheyenne up sexually with expert touches.
4.9k words
4.77
16.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
585 Followers

Chapter 2

The cool night air gently caressed Cheyenne's face as she stepped outside, making her shiver and take in a long breath. Her skin felt tingly, like she was glowing all over and had just woken up from a several hour nap. Wow, i can't believe how incredible that felt, she thought, recalling the hypnotizc rhythm of the massage.

One thing that struck her was how the touches felt; she had experienced massages in the past from men, and they could be less than gentle at times. Even her experiences with female masseuses felt different somehow, less aggressive, but less caring as well. Jocelyn's strokes felt like she was somehow connecting with her on a very personal but friendly level, making them closer in some way. Jocelyn had always come across as sweet and likable to her, but this felt caring, respectful and very pleasurable even but not in an explicitly sexual way.

Cheyenne had reached her car and stopped when the word pleasurable echoed in her mind. What, what? No, that is overstating it, it just felt nice, she thought, correcting herself. Shaking her head in disbelief, she fumbled with her keys, the clinking of metal filling her ears, laughing to herself. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she drove off, heading home.

The next day, Jocelyn heard her phone buzz, telling her that a text message had arrived for her, so she reached over and looked at the rectangular screen of her iPhone. Hey, thanks again for that amazing massage, looking forward to a regular dose of that!, the message read, with a heart after it.

Jocelyn bit her lip after she read the message, reminding her of how she had spent the hour or so later that evening reliving the experience. She had two orgasms as she fingered herself that night, pushing herself to the brink of a climax, backing off, and then winding her body up again. She had memorized the entire canvas of Cheyenne's body, each dimple, curve, and feel of her skin. What had inflamed her senses even more was the way the girl reacted to the stimuli provided, as if weaving a spell over her flesh that made the blonde respond to her will. Time would tell how things would play out, but things were off to a sexy and amazing start.

Cheyenne was sitting in the shade under a wide fabric umbrella, eating a slightly soggy cream cheese bagel, which she hoped would tide her over until dinner. She adjusted her cheap tortoise-shell sunglasses to keep the glare out of her eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet in the midst of a busy day.

As she sank her teeth in for another bite, a set of hands slid over her eyes, startling her and forcing her to spit the mouthful out on the ground to keep from choking. "Guess who?" a masculine voice whispered into her ear.

Cheyenne groaned at the positively juvenile games that Chad, her boyfriend of a year, engaged in like it was some sort of an Olympic sport. "Let's see, George Clooney? We met up for drinks last week after all." she said in an annoyed tone. As she shoved his hands away, he whirled the chair around and leaned in to give her a kiss.

Chad had always had a pretty good record as a kisser, when he saw fit to make the effort. His lips were warm and inviting, and for once he made no effort to shove his tongue into her mouth without being invited. Smiling, he pushed back his dark hair and slipped into the chair a foot or two away from her.

Cheyenne had always found him incredibly charming and sweet, though he did have a temper at times. His biggest flaw came as a result of his own vanity because he knew he was good looking, which made him arrogant but also created insecurity and the jealousy that came along for the ride. Those episodes had nearly driven them apart several times, but his genuine penance ended up winning her back over.

"Well that was a nice way to say hello." Cheyenne said, nearly giggling.

"That's what I was going for." he said, flashing his signature smile.

As soon as Cheyenne let out a giggle, Chad scooped her up and onto his lap, not in a pornographic way, but certainly questionable. "Ummmm what are you doing?" she asked, incredulous, looking about to see who might see them.

Chad completely ignored the question, wrapping one arm around her slender waist and the other gripping her arm slightly. He had done this sort of thing before, but something felt off about it, something confining and even foreign. His touch was far from forced, and yet she found herself uncomfortable. Why was she feeling this way?

Her mind flashed back to the massage the day before, her body face down and smooth gentle hands gliding over her skin. That touch was soft, unhurried, even reverent, something the girl had never experienced before. Cheyenne felt very strange as her mind compared the touch of her boyfriend and that of her lesbian friend, and all at once shook her head to force the thoughts back out. What the hell?< she thought.

Once the intrusive thoughts left her conscious mind, Cheyenne settled into her handsome boyfriend's grip, leaning in to kiss him, still without tongue, but sexy all the same. She let herself get lost in the simple pleasure of it all, which seemed to please Chad all the more. "That's my girl." he said after their steamy kiss, planting his lips on her neck. They hung out together for part of the afternoon and then Cheyenne made her way to the massage appointment.

Jocelyn smiled as Cheyenne walked through the door without even knocking, a clear indication of the level of comfort between them now, which pleased her immensely. "Hey there, you ready?" she asked, watching the other girl's eyes recognize the same outfit from last time.

"Ohhhhhh yes. I have been looking forward to this like you would not believe." Cheyenne said with a smile, pulling the scrunchie from her hair.

"I love that enthusiasm. Maybe you will become one of my regulars!" Jocelyn quipped, pulling her top down to make it more snug.

Cheyenne peeled off her clothes without turning this time, giggling and shimmying out of her shorts eagerly. "Ah well for being your guinea pig, I get at least a friends and family discount! You owe me that!" she said as she hopped up on the table. Just as her round face planted itself in the opening, her friend's sensual perfume entered her senses, making her shiver, though she had no idea why.

Jocelyn smiled as she poured the warm, scented oil on the girl's back, watching it as it dripped down the sides of her body and onto the table itself. Her eyes lingered to the stream that dripped over a mostly hidden breast pressed against the table. She imagined slipping her own hand over it, feeling its warmth and weight, and the nipple hardening in her hand, exciting them both.

Tearing her eyes away almost violently, Jocelyn let her hands glide over Cheyenne's smooth fair skin, purposefully moving slowly, one succulent inch at a time. She watched the girl's breathing get slower and deeper, until it had a regular cadence and rhythm. Damn, girl, your body is fucking amazing and sexy...it excites the hell out of me to have my hands all over you.. she said silently.

"Hey do you have--"

"Shhhh...no talking...just relax and take it in. No distractions." Jocelyn whispered gently, knowing that conversation and interaction would certainly draw attention away from the feelings and sensations of her touch. Once the room was silent again, she gradually worked her kneading fingers up to one of the sensitive spots on the blonde's neck.

Jocelyn leaned over the girl's prone form a bit, enabling her to fully feel the body heat rising from her skin. She pursed her lips and exhaled imperceptibly so that it settled on her bare neck and upper back, watching as the skin reacted and shivered in response. She let her fingers gently rub one back and sides of her neck, slowly, deliberately, and as sensually as she could imagine. Under any other circumstances it would easily seem like a sexual move or caress, and would have elicited a negative reaction from a straight girl, though it was doubtful that a man had ever touched her that way anyway.

As she continued the slow rhythmic strokes, Cheyenne's body shifted and trembled in response, not only accepting but enjoying the feelings it created. With her free hand, she moved along the side of her body, from where the arm met the shoulder, slowly down until it reached the towel, and then moved back up. Jocelyn was careful to only graze the exposed side of her breast as she passed by, but noticed the blonde's hands gripping the table slightly, and her pretty pink toes flexing as she did.

Without saying a word, Jocelyn straightened back up, her dark hair falling back across her shoulders again as she did so. She stepped backwards several paces until she was even with Cheyenne's towel-laden rear end. With her fingers, she began massaging her ankle much like she had the neck area, but gradually moving up her calf to her knee. Involuntarily, the girl parted her legs more, presumably to allow for less restricted access to the inner thigh. The movement shifted the towel upwards about an inch, giving a clear view of her pussy.

Jocelyn massaged back down her leg nonchalantly, though inwardly she was on fire as she gazed on her client's most private area. Cheyenne either shaved or waxed because her gorgeous plump labia had no hair obstructing it, looking full and invisibly inviting to either tongue or fingers. Just then she noticed the light catching the lips and seeing they were glistening a bit with arousal.

Damn that's an incredible sight, so sexy and turned on enough that I would love to lick her to a screaming orgasm right now!Jocelyn cheered inwardly, though realizing it was much too soon to even attempt it. She was greatly encouraged, however, to see that her plan was working, that though oblivious to it, Cheyenne was ripening like an erotic peach that she fully intended to bite into when the moment was right.

The brunette took in a deep breath and resumed the technique of a more normal deep-tissue massage, now avoiding the areas that had caused so much reaction mere moments before. The key was subtlety and a gradual warm up, not unlike some kind of foreplay that went on for weeks. Patience, hun, patience, she reminded herself.

At the end of the session, Cheyenne gave her friend a big hug before going on her way, feeling incredibly relaxed. Feeling like a million bucks! I think I might be addicted! she said to herself, literally skipping the entire way to her white Chevy sedan. Pulling open the door, she started the car and drove off, trying to shake the seemingly contradictory feeling of being wound up at the same time as feeling relaxed.

Jocelyn casually began cleaning up afterwards, putting away all of the oils and other items, and finally reached the table, her final chore before being done. She grabbed the towel that had been protecting the girl's modesty, and a bottle of disinfectant in her other hand. Just as she had raised the bottle to spray the surface of the table, a subtle scent reached her nose, one of arousal, and not her own.

She sat down the bottle and towel and leaned closer to look at the spot where Cheyenne had been laying just minutes earlier. The intensity of the pleasant smell increased the closer she got to the slightly wet spot, until she perched her nose just above it. Jocelyn took in a slow deep breath, which almost felt like when she had taken a drag off of a joint. Licking her lips, she basked in the sensations likely to be the same if she was laying between the girl's legs ready to dive in and taste her.

Cheyenne's sexual scent was much like the rest of her, sweet and subtle, not overpowering, but very sexy. Jocelyn felt her own pussy throb as she basked in the moment, breathing in over and over, and getting wetter by the second. She sank to her knees as she slid her hands into the already-soaked yoga pants, desperately seeking out her own womanhood.

Jocelyn recalled the image of Cheyenne's naked body from earlier, picturing herself climbing up on top of the table, and pushing her legs apart. "Yes, oh fuck yes, taste me!" the girl had said loudly. She extended her tongue to touch the moist spot on the massage table, moaning as her would-be lover's actual taste possessed her tongue. Tangy. Sweet. Powerful but not strong. And no matter what happens now I am the first girl to ever taste her, right here, right now. she said in her mind.

Jocelyn's lust-inflamed mind demanded that she taste every last drop of Cheyenne that remained, making her press her now-open mouth on the spot, frantically licking as if devouring it wildly. As the taste filled her senses, she felt the building of an explosive orgasm that would probably shake the windows if she let it happen. I want more...more of this taste...more of her...my tongue deep in her!

As the climax hit her, Jocelyn gripped the table to keep from falling over, feeling the waves of passion flood over her again and again like a sexual tsunami, wiping out everything in its path. "Oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" she started to scream, pushing her face to the vinyl covering of the table to muffle the violent sounds erupting from her.

Once the huge initial surge had started ebbing, Jocelyn found herself burst into tears, her body shaking and all emotional control stripped away. She felt exposed and raw, a sensation completely foreign to her, and one she had no idea how to process. Holding on to the table for dear life, she tried to catch her breath as the sensations began to subside.

"Damn....fucking wow. One...for...the record books." she said, panting, shocked at the intensity of the orgasm. She should have no problems falling asleep tonight!

Several days later, Cheyenne was sitting in the same spot where she had encountered Chad before, though at least the ham and swiss sandwich she had that day was tastier. The day had been busier than usually, with two exams and an oral presentation rounding out the morning activities. Having a few minutes to unwind felt great after the hectic pace of the morning.

All at once, the smell of the sandwich got gently pushed aside with another, a faint but pleasant scent lingering on the breeze. At first, it smelled like flowers, perhaps roses or even jasmine, but as she breathed it in, it changed somehow, or at least her mind registered it more clearly. The scent was familiar, but Cheyenne struggled to place it, to tie it to something she remembered.

Wow, that smells like a whole garden of flowers, she thought, actively letting the scent tickle her nose, triggering something she could not quite put her finger on. She felt a sense of enjoyment and satisfaction come over her, as if her body was reliving some memory of laying on a beach somewhere. The sensation felt sensual and wonderful and she willed herself to remain in the moment as long as possible. Just seconds later, it dawned on her that it seemed eerily close to the rich smell of Jocelyn's perfume, creating a conflicted feeling inside her, though she pushed the thoughts from her mind a moment later.

Cheyenne had all but forgotten the strange experience when she arrived at Jocelyn's place, eager to have another incredible massage. This time, she just walked right in without knocking and then quickly undressed, lying on the table as she had done before, towel included. Inside her tummy she felt the nervousness of anticipation, hoping the experience would be just as amazing as before.

Jocelyn emerged from the adjacent room, a bit startled at the sight of the object of her desires already laying prone and waiting for her. She bit her lip and took a deep breath, exhaling silently as she took in the sight, then trying to calm herself a bit. Once she felt centered again, she said, "Ah I see you got started without me--kinda."

"What can I say, you're amazing and habit forming." Cheyenne chuckled, making her skin quiver a bit, inadvertently teasing the brunette.

Oh, you have no fucking clue how addictive, but you will,she thought as she began rubbing the aromatic massage oil into her fair skin. "I like that idea." she said with a giggle.

Jocelyn felt her friend's body almost automatically surrender to her caresses, responding with sighs and the satisfied noises of frequent mmms and ahhhs that sent shivers through her. Watching the girl shift and squirm turned her on considerably, as it clearly indicated how responsive she was becoming. Nearly every massage motion created some sort of visible response, either physically or vocally, however slight. Experiencing that made her smile and gave her a considerable thrill, as it let her know how well things were going.

Cheyenne felt Jocelyn's soft, skilled hands on her shoulders, her thumbs rubbing in circles around the base of her neck, creating tingling sensations up and down her spine and making her gasp silently. Her initial apprehension at the very beginning had long ago melted away, helping lead to a great sense of satisfaction and enjoyment more and more. Her mind usually just clicked out and went on auto-pilot, but she was keenly aware of her physical responses.

Mentally, she knew this was just a massage, and helping out a friend, but it felt far better than anything she had experienced before. Nothing about it was inappropriate; Jocelyn had never dared to touch her breasts, rear, or pussy, not even once, and that added to her sense of ease. What surprised her, however, was how the strokes on her skin made her feel pent up, even to the point of occasionally feeling butterflies in her stomach. At other moments, the thought popped into her mind about what it might feel like if her friend's hands did stray to some explicitly sexual area. She always pushed those ideas out of her head the instant they popped up, but was a bit concerned at the fact that they were occurring more often.

"Ok, hun, I am finished with that side, unless you need more attention there." Jocelyn said softly, patting her left leg, about mid-thigh.

Cheyenne giggled and opened her mouth to say something when something popped into her mind, namely the image of the other girl's slender hand between her legs, fingering her gently, her hips moving in response. Choking back whatever smartass comment she originally intended to, she nodded, turning over, holding the towel over herself and pushing the strange thought from her conscious mind.

All at once she felt shy and exposed, and wanted to bring her hands up to cover her own breasts, but definitely wanted to avoid the uncomfortable conversation that would inevitably bring up. Instead, she smiled and closed her eyes, releasing a deep breath and telling herself over and over that she was fine, and such thoughts were normal now and then. There was certainly some truth in the justification, she had experienced such things on rare occasions in the past, but never seemingly as much lately.

Jocelyn recognized the fact that she seemed a little rattled, and the blonde's body language belied something contradictory to her silent nod. She glanced below the towel and fought a smile, noticing the same silky sheen as before, confirming that the sensual contact was affecting her. Now that she had mentally mapped every sensitive spot on the girl's body, she wanted to use that knowledge to wind her up and leave the ache within her body unsatisfied.

She started massaging Cheyenne's neck, from her collarbones, inch by inch to her hairline, fingers moving in tiny circles, bending forward enough that her own perfume would fill the air. Jocelyn watched as her nose twitched a bit and her chest rose as she took in a very deep breath. The sight was breathtaking and subtly sexual as Jocelyn watched the effect her touch was having on her friend's body, completely under the radar since it was supposedly clinical. Oh this is exquisitely sexy, yeah you are feeling good but no idea why, huh? she said silently.

christa_p
christa_p
585 Followers
12