Just Gay for Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally Jocelyn would have moved on from the spot, but watching the effect it was having on her was just too pleasurable to give up just yet. Cheyenne's modest breasts were rising and falling with increased breathing, quivering and swaying in one of the sexiest ways she had ever witnessed, a vulnerable moment for the both of them. She lingered at the blonde's neck for a minute longer, and then moved down to her arms, which would allow the tension to ebb slightly.

Massaging up and down the girl's left arm was safe, but it did give way to a delicious "accidental" brush on the side of her breast, which she was careful to do only once. Even a single time, however, made Cheyenne take in a sharp breath, almost making her jump. From there, her hands moved to her friend's tummy and sides, which were less erogenous but still sensitive. Sensing that the girl's tolerance point was fast approaching, Jocelyn moved to her friend's legs but spent less time making her squirm and more time helping her relax again.

Cheyenne sat up at the end of the session feeling relaxed but also incredibly horny, which made her feel inwardly embarrassed. C'mon girl, get a grip, it's a massage,she chided herself as she headed back to her tiny apartment. She really did envy Jocelyn's spacious place, wondering if she would ever entertain the idea of a roommate, but let the thought go as soon as it formed.

It was already dark out so she was grateful that the building was well lit as she pulled into her reserved covered parking space. Cheyenne felt the ponytail on the back of her head brush her neck and cheek as she stepped out of her vehicle, nearly tripping over a discarded can of Bud Lite that someone had neglected to pick up. Cursing under her breath, she broke into a bit of a jog as she darted up the concrete steps, unlocked the door, and dropped everything on the floor once inside.

She started the shower, ensuring it was hot the way that she liked it, but not enough to scald. After testing the temperature a few times, she slipped inside, and pulled the multicolored glass door closed. As the blonde girl let the water spill over her head, she let out a deep sigh, enjoying the sensations, trying to will away her sexual frustration without resorting to relieve it.

Cheyenne's body had other plans. As she began soaping her skin, she brushed the already hard nipple of her left breast, sending ripples of pleasure through her. She had never shied away from masturbating when the need arose, but after just coming from a massage from her friend something seemed weird about the idea. She tried to avoid her nipples after that for a few minutes, but the spray from the shower just took over in its place, accentuating the hunger already roaring inside her. I shouldn't, but why? It shouldn't be a big deal, right?she mused.

Just then it felt like an invisible voice inside her mind prodded her. Why not? Wasn't your body made for pleasure? Doesn't it feel great? You are alone, who is going to know? It's not like you haven't indulged many times before. Give in. Just give in already!

Cheyenne let out a quiet moan as she allowed her trembling hands to slide upwards, cupping her own breasts and brushing the nipples with her palms. It felt good. Very good. Amazingly good. She teased herself for a few moments before pinching her nipples, the pleasure from which made her lean her head back and let a throaty moan slip out of her open mouth. She wanted this. She needed this!

"Mmmmmm oh fuck yesssssss!" she hissed as her fondling turned up the dial on her urges.

Cheyenne felt her pent-up lust taking over, pushing her mind aside along with whatever was left of her self-control. All that mattered now was to feel, to give in completely, and of course to climax. Her hands moved over her breasts, to her tummy and hips, and let the fingers of her right hand brush over the bare lips of her pussy. She heard a deeply sexual moan fill her ears, making them tingle, and a moment later realized it was her making the sound.

She sank to the seat molded into the fiberglass shell at the back of the shower wall, slowly allowing her legs to part for some imaginary lover, an invitation to devour her. Invisible hands slipped around her hips as hot breath tickled her throbbing pussy, a prelude to a silky tongue invading her.

Cheyenne's index finger traced from the top of her pussy lips in an agonizingly slow trip to the bottom, back up, and then down again. Another moan erupted from her parted lips as the digit sank inside her, making her arch her back, forcing her breasts out obscenely. The aroused girl's legs began shaking from the sexual tension inside her, demanding release, demanding satisfaction.

Cheyenne had fingered herself many times, particularly between lovers, and knew every last trick to bring herself the most enjoyment. Something was different this time however; every sensation felt amplified exponentially, reminding her of the one time she had sex on ecstasy. Her skin felt like fire, her pussy molten, and all that mattered in that moment was pleasure, her pleasure, by any and every means necessary.

With her mind disengaged, she was unable to recognize the form of her thoughts, where they came from, or any of the implications involved. She felt skilled and sexy hands exploring her skin, every inch of her body, and on her pussy, and the sexiest tongue she had ever felt. Cheyenne didn't realize that the mental sensation of the caresses were channeled directly from the touches experienced during her massages.

Her fingers found her engorged clit, making her body shake and tremble. "Ohhhhh FUCK! FUCKKKKK!" she screamed, not caring who heard at that point.

Cheyenne often climaxed in an intense manner that slammed into her all at once, like being hit with some sort of blissful orgasmic tidal wave. This one was altogether different, like intense warmth oozing out of her center and spreading outwards until it consumed her completely.

"Oh....Ohhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned loudly as the intensity increased, each stronger sensation increasing the pitch and volume of her voice. The orgasm still felt like a hot sexual wave, but it carried her body along farther and longer than she had ever experienced before. After what seemed like an eternity, the electric feeling began to ebb, not all at once, but gradually, somewhat like a heating element cooling off once shut off.

Fuck that was incredible...just incredible, Cheyenne thought, standing up on wobbly legs, uncertain at what had brought on such an amazing experience, but hoping it would happen again soon. Moments later, she was naked and in bed and fell asleep the second her head hit the pillow.

Jocelyn was deep in thought as she started tidying up the table following the sexy massage she had given Cheyenne, savoring the memory of the girl's reactions fully. The wet spot was bigger this time, though as her friend slid off the table it had smeared it around, making it a little less accessible. Using just her middle and index fingers, she gathered as much of it as possible and tasted it again. Yes. Tasted her straight friend's pussy, even if somewhat by proxy, though hoping sometime soon she would taste it directly.

After licking her fingers clean, Jocelyn tried to think through how to judge the moment to push things further with Cheyenne. If she misread the signs, her would-be lover would storm off in a rage and probably cut off all contact, forever closing that door. If she waited too long, there was a risk of concluding the series of massages with nothing to show for it, and become a horribly wasted opportunity on her part. The signs were all there, she just had to wait for the perfect moment, one in which the girl was open enough to allow a sexual advance, or one in which she was so worked up a that she didn't care. Timing was everything.

Jocelyn was walking back from her advanced macroeconomics class when her phone chimed, indicating a message. As she pulled out her phone out of her Dolce purse, she saw it was Cheyenne, making her break into a broad smile. Hi Jos! I have a conflict for the next session, can we have it a day earlier? it read.

She bit her lip a bit to control her rising sense of enthusiasm, wondering if this was the moment she had been waiting for. Of course, see you then! she responded nonchalantly. That evening could not come soon enough!

12