Just Gay for Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheyenne experiences intense pleasure from her masseuse.
5.5k words
4.69
24.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
584 Followers

Cheyenne felt a little self conscious as she opened the door to Jocelyn's apartment, feeling a bit embarrassed at how the last session had affected her. Part of her had been taken aback by it, but another part of her had enjoyed it, which just confused her more. After a moment she convinced herself that there was nothing to it, plus it had been a completely private moment anyway. Why feel bad about it?

Jocelyn could feel tension as she started gliding her hands along the girl's spine. "Wow you are tight and tense, everything ok?" she asked softly.

Cheyenne sighed. "Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind I guess." she responded, realizing it was true.

Jocelyn's fingers moved up slowly in the direction of the sensitive spot on her friend's neck, but stopping just short as she said, "No need to worry, I will help you relax." Right after, she began massaging her neck slowly, oil running down as she caressed the area.

Cheyenne felt a shiver pass through her body, making her pussy contract a bit, which surprised her. Oof, I best be careful, she thought, feeling her skin getting warm from the contact.

Jocelyn felt her friend's body react to the touch on her neck, just as she expected. Unlike before, she kept her finger and thumb up and down the muscles on the side of her neck, gliding slowly up and down, massaging in circles. She could feel how the strokes were affecting the prone body of her friend by the flush of her skin and the hushed but audible gasps.

Cheyenne had felt her friend massage her in that spot before, but never as slowly or as long as before. The sensations felt delicious and amazing and she sensed her body giving in and simply enjoying every stroke. She let out a long breath, not caring how obvious it sounded, wanting nothing more than staying in that moment. Her sexual center was responding with twitching pulses and getting wetter and wetter by the second.

Jocelyn kept up the same motions on the girl's neck while her free hand drifted down to her side, massaging the tips of her fingers in circles up and down her body, lingering near the edge of her breast, and then moving back down. This continued for a number of minutes, making Cheyenne's body squirm, her hands gripping the side of the table tightly.

Cheyenne felt disappointed as the brunette's hands withdrew from her neck and side, enjoying how good it felt, regardless of the response of her nether regions. She felt strokes down her back, on either side of her spine, until those fingers lingered at the small of her back, something that had not happened before.

She felt incredibly soft touches moving up and down as if fingers were barely making contact, almost tickling her. Her toes curled as the sensations made her shiver and squirm even more, increasing the powerful tension inside her, an almost exquisite torture. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more of the sensations, the fingers left and this time settled on either side of her upper thigh.

Jocelyn let more oil drip off of her busy fingers and thumbs as she worked her magic on her friend's leg. While her fingers worked the sides gently, her thumbs caressed the back of her leg, lingering at the back of the knee and then back up. From the well-stifled whimpers she could tell the action was having the desired effect. With any luck, the girl's body was now in control and her mind was in limbo, and would just let things happen.

After working the other leg in the exact same sexy manner, Jocelyn stopped and stood up. "Time to turn over." she said quietly, not wanting to break the spell she had woven over the girl's aroused body. Without making a sound or even opening her eyes, Cheyenne turned over, clutching the towel to keep her sexual areas hidden.

Jocelyn gathered an extra amount of the warm scented oil and poured it on the blonde's navel, spilling rivers of liquid, knowing full well that some would be reaching her private area, even though covered by the terry cloth towel. She worked in the oil around her stomach and sides, allowing her fingers to breach the barrier of the cloth, and was pleased when there was no objection.

A moment later, she began working the leg much as she had before, but this time letting her hands nudge the towel so subtly that her client didn't even notice. Cheyenne's perfect wet pussy was now visible enough to see, making Jocelyn grit her teeth just to maintain her self control. As her fingers worked their way back up, she massaged up right to the point where the leg joined the hip.

Jocelyn's fingers came within a hair's breadth of the blonde's most sensitive area, and she could clearly feel the powerful heat emanating from the spot. Damn she is really turned on...I think she is almost ready, I can feel it, she thought, with a wicked and knowing smile. She twisted the hand that was closest to the girl's sexual center, allowing the edge of her little finger to barely brush the labia, just to test the waters. Cheyenne gasped at the contact, causing the brunette to pull back quickly, worried that she had overplayed it.

.

"Shit! Sorry!"

"No....no worries..."

Jocelyn remained perfectly still for a moment, letting her eyes settle on her friend's face, studying her expression. Her lips were slightly parted and her breathing deep and ragged, and appeared to be trembling almost imperceptibly. When she glanced at her pussy, it appeared to be even wetter than a moment before. "Is it ok for me to continue the massage, or do you want to stop?" she asked.

Cheyenne's head was spinning and she involuntarily squirmed. She was enjoying the massage but felt caught off guard and even confused about how it was affecting her. The momentary intimate contact did seem legitimately accidental, but it had felt really good, something that didn't compute in her mind. She heard distant warning bells going off in her head, but a bigger part of her only wanted to keep feeling the fingers on her skin. "It's...ok..." she finally managed to stammer out.

Jocelyn felt a strong thrill ripple through her as she heard desire and lust in her friend's voice, but she still wanted to be cautious. She moved back down the leg and began massaging the feet with red painted toenails, without saying anything further. She was pleased that now it seemed that every touch made the blonde's tense body respond instantly, though now all of the massage techniques were completely benign. At this point she was teasing herself just as much as she was the other girl.

Cheyenne tried to control her breathing a bit, as her body felt so tense and on edge that she worried obscene words might flood out at any moment. The tightness inside her in that moment was even more intense than she experienced in her private time the other night. She gripped the sides of the table again, trying not to be obvious, but her whole self was swimming in desire.

Jocelyn moved her fingers very slowly back upwards, lingering at the knee, and then inched back up to the very top of her leg. She purposely brushed her friend's outer lips again but this time she didn't acknowledge it or apologize, waiting to see her response.

"Oh...gawwwwwd..." Cheyenne gasped as her body tensed. There was no denying the fact that the breathy sound was in fact a moan, a very sexual one.

Knowing that Cheyenne was now exactly where Jocelyn wanted her, she let the tip of her fingers disappear into the sexy folds of the girl's most intimate spot, ever so slowly dragging it from the top to the bottom. Oooooo there you go, babe,she said silently as her friend's back arched, lifting her body off of the table a bit, moans filling the room.

Cheyenne felt what seemed like electric shocks rip through her overly aroused body, so lost in the moment that she didn't realize or care that a lesbian was fingering her pussy. Her mind was blank, wanting nothing more than what she was feeling, good or bad, wrong or right. She parted her legs more to invite the fondling to continue, letting the most sexual noises possible slip out of her mouth. "Oh....fuck...fuck...that feels....fucking amazing!" she said, almost shouting now.

Jocelyn fought herself not to respond verbally and give her blonde friend any reason to stop giving herself over to the pleasure happening in that moment. Abandoning the leg entirely, she positioned her index finger directly over the wet pussy before her eyes, slowly sinking it deeper inch by inch. Once it had disappeared from view, she pulled back until it was nearly free of the spot, and then slowly sank it back deeply into her. I am fucking you right now, Chey, fucking your straight wet pussy, and you are fucking loving it. Just wait until I make you cum! she thought with a wicked smile, now keenly aware of how wet her own pussy was.

Without stopping the slow pistoning of her index finger, the brunette slipped her thumb over Cheyenne's clit, holding it still for a moment before slowly massaging it in circles. The girl yelped and squirmed, making her nearly certain that no current or past boyfriends had ever given that much pleasure even on their best day.

Jocelyn abandoned the clit and then slipped her free hand around the blonde's quivering breast, silently gasping at how incredible it felt to caress her like that. Her thumb found a nipple, slowly rubbing it and driving the girl absolutely mad with desire. She nearly bent down to kiss her, but even in her lusty haze felt that would probably be too much for a first time experience. And I fully intend for this to be the first of many times, I swear that to you, she thought, her own body hungry for an orgasm.

Cheyenne moaned loudly, so lost in the moment now that nothing else mattered but how she felt, how incredible the sensations were, how perfect and sexy everything was. Then all at once, the touching stopped, frustrating her and an angry outburst welling up in her abdomen. She opened her eyes to see what might have gone wrong, just in time to see her lesbian friend's face lowering between her legs. At that moment she knew what was about to happen, and feared that once it did, there would be no turning back. Even so, she did nothing to stop it.

Jocelyn felt the straight girl's body tense up, but it didn't alarm her in the least. Once her tongue made contact, all she would want to do was cum, cum for her, cum for another woman eagerly eating her wildly aroused pussy. She dragged her tongue across Cheyenne's clit, suddenly feeling the girl's trembling fingers slide around her head and twisting around her hair. Fastening her lips to the fleshy labia, she plunged her tongue into her center, the hands on her head pushing her even harder against the spot.

The blonde girl's toned body thrashed at the welcome intrusion, as the sensation of the tongue moving in and out of her felt better than anything she had ever experienced during oral sex before. All she wanted was more. More of that skilled tongue fucking her. More of that amazing mouth eating her. More of everything. Obeying what her body screamed for, Cheyenne's hips started moving with a life all their own, grinding her womanhood frantically against her lover's mouth, trying to feed her in some tangible way.

Jocelyn felt an enormous thrill as she felt the need crying out from the body beneath her, knowing her friend had turned a huge sexual corner, and was begging for more. This orgasm was critical, because if done right, it would fundamentally shatter everything the girl ever assumed about pleasure, sex, and attraction. She raised her head slightly, wrapping her lips gently around the nub of Cheyenne's clit, causing her to yelp and squeal loudly. Simultaneously, she slid two fingers inside her friend, curling her fingers, and easily located her g-spot.

Cheyenne arched her back again, unable to say anything more than "Yes" over and over again, feeling the onset of a powerful orgasm. Within seconds, it exploded from within her, as if being forced out by the skilled fingers and tongue of her new lover. Her body stiffened, head leaning back with deep panting breaths, crying out, waves of pleasure cascading across her body in a way she never felt before, but deeply enjoyed. Even the length of the orgasm was different, lasting longer than she could remember in recent days, if not ever. Eventually, the tingling ebbed away, leaving her just laying there with her friend's head planted between her legs.

"Oh...oh my...damn...that was....wild." she panted out, her brain disengaged enough that words were difficult to form.

And we are not done, let's see if we can do better, Jocelyn thought, remaining firmly in place. She let a few moments pass and then withdrew her fingers and planted a couple deep kisses on the wet lips in front of her. After blowing her hot breath on her friend's engorged clit, she wrapped her lips around it and began a slow, regular sucking motion.

Cheyenne could count on a few fingers the number of times she had experienced more than one orgasm during sex, and even those times seemed more accidental than intentional. As she felt the plump lips surrounding her sensitive spot, she whimpered in need, followed by the wave of an orgasm ready to crest, then denied at the last second. As she opened her mouth to scold Jocelyn for teasing her, she felt lips and tongue working the spot, silencing her and making her body writhe strongly in response. She grasped her breasts with her own hands, squeezing them and playing with the nipples, which increased the tension even more.

Jocelyn was in absolute heaven as she continued taking in the sweet but tangy taste of the pussy she had longed to devour. To her utter delight, Cheyenne was a very responsive and vocal lover, just increasing her enjoyment of the encounter. She brought the girl to the edge of another climax, and then backed off to let it fade somewhat. This was by design, the more that she got her friend wound up, the better her orgasm would be, but the real reason for the intentional delay was to fuel her frustration. Maybe it was egocentric, but she wanted to hear her own name from the blonde's lips before letting her cum.

After the third false start, Cheyenne lost all patience, and felt like one giant ball of need. What the hell was going on? She hated when her past lovers rushed through everything, but this was something else altogether and it felt vindictive somehow.

"Seriously, make me cum already!" she said in a gruff voice. Only silence answered her back.

"What the fuck?" she said a moment later, almost sitting up. Jocelyn said nothing, but winked in response.

"Jocelyn!"

That was the trigger, making Jocelyn suck and nibble her clit aggressively, silencing Cheyenne and setting off an instant orgasm, at least twice as powerful as the first one. As her brain clicked on autopilot, the last thought in her foggy mind fell off of her lips twice more, delighting her friend all the more.

Jocelyn let the climax build and then nibbled the blonde's clit, infusing life into the orgasm and making it last longer, and repeating the action to ensure it would be unforgettable.

Cheyenne felt a deep throated moan coming out her mouth as the much-needed climax finally arrived with all of the pomp and circumstance imaginable. She didn't pass out but felt like hot lava was pouring across her skin, every muscle in her body tensing and twitching, even spasming in some cases. At that moment, she couldn't clearly distinguish between pleasure and pain but managed to enjoy both equally for some strange reason. She lay still for about two minutes, but when she looked up, no one was there.

Jocelyn had slipped out during the afterglow, fully expecting regret and guilt to flood into the moment, and allowing her friend the dignity and opportunity to slip out quietly. She hated to do it and would have much rather given her a kiss or talked to her, but past experience had shown her that was a bad idea for a straight girl's first time.

Once the pleasure from her climax subsided, Cheyenne felt her senses return to her, and realized what had just transpired. Though seemingly unintentional, she had let another woman touch her, lick her, and climaxed for her, and loved every second of it. Shit, what the hell did I just do? I am straight, S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T, no doubt about that, I am not a lesbian. No No No!

Her mind was racing, trying to process everything, her obvious enjoyment, her own sexuality, and all points in between but it was all jumbled inside her head. She couldn't sort it all out and just felt colossal confusion, and her instinct was to bolt out of the room before her friend came back. And what would she say to her if she saw her? Thank you? No thank you? What the fuck? Maybe this was her chance! She got dressed as if the building were on fire, yanked open the door, and ran out as fast as possible. All she wanted to do now is forget that it ever happened.

Jocelyn noticed that all communication from Cheyenne had stopped, and that any texts that she sent herself went answered, and even worse, unread. While she was understandably hurt and disappointed, she also understood the reason, that her friend needed to wrestle with the reality of what had happened. Experience had long ago taught her that the typical reactions, at least initially, were denial and avoidance. In the end, neither won out and at some point a reckoning would happen. With any luck, the memory of the experience would surface soon enough and trigger that very thing.

Cheyenne spent the next week or so focusing solely on her classes, to the point that even Chad got pissed off at her utter unavailability. Sleep was fitful and full of fragmented dreams that made her wake up incredibly horny even if she couldn't remember them most of the time. She got irritated at Jocelyn's texts asking if she was ok, even apologizing. Inwardly she was a wreck, though went to great lengths to conceal that. She even had resorted to frequent masturbation, but would get flashes of recall about that night, and often found the climax less than satisfying.

Her phone rang one morning, with Chad once again appearing on the screen announcing it was him calling. The photo that always popped up was one that she had taken one weekend in a lovely downtown area with fountains and shops, but she despised the shirt he had worn that night. "You are pretty persistent, bud, I'll give you that. This would be the fifth time this week, must be wicked horny." she said to herself, almost giggling. Her head felt clear enough now to get back into the swing of things, and that naturally included sex.

"Hey, sweetness. I'm feeling back to my old self now, sorry for freezing you out." Cheyenne said, smiling as she bit the end of her right index finger.

Chad had rehearsed a whole speech in his head to guilt his girlfriend into letting him see her, and his ego instantly deflated since it was not even necessary. He cleared his throat, contemplating a smartass comment, but figuring that would just make things worse. "Hey, it's really ok, I have days like that too, I'm not made of stone." he said, smiling at how clever and supportive he sounded. On some level he meant it, but he had also learned that she would withdraw pretty fast if he seemed pushy.

Cheyenne giggled and started playing with her hair a bit, wondering what Chad's half-second of silence was all about. "Well it's very sweet of you to say that, I know you had bouts of depression when you were younger, and it's no fun." she said, padding her reasons for being distant.

Chad chuckled, almost regretting he had ever confessed that to her, but figuring it was a safe bet. "Well I am crazy about you. No, not just flat-out crazy, just about you!, he said, emphasizing the last word of the sentence.

"Well I am pretty damned irresistible." she replied, mimicking his vocal pattern.

christa_p
christa_p
584 Followers
12