Just Gay for Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that, you are babe, no question about that." he shot back, wanting to gently insist that he come over, but fearing it would have the opposite effect given her recent mood.

Cheyenne smiled and laughed out loud for what seemed like the first time in days, though inwardly it had not been quite that long. "Glad you appreciate what you have. Why don't you bring your sexy self over here and I will cook you dinner, and we can hang out or something." she said in a faux sultry voice, trying to sound playful.

Chad smiled at the words or something, which made his manhood stir like it was the one being invited for dinner. It looked like the dry spell was finally over sand he could enjoy the delights of his beautiful girl again. "It's a date then!" he said jovially.

Cheyenne flipped her long hair over her bare shoulder as she hung up the phone, smoothing out the white tank top she had been lounging around in. Feeling the proverbial itch between her legs, she pledged to pull out all the stops and charm the hell out of her man, though she suspected that she could just wear a frumpy jogging suit and he would still be all over her!

She rummaged through the drawer where kept her "unmentionables" and pulled out a lacy red thong and matching push-up bra that would make Chad's mouth water for sure. The blonde then selected a sheer, low-cut shimmering red dress that always made her feel sexy, making her break out into a huge smile.

Cheyenne showered quickly and then smeared an aromatic skin gel that smelled like lilacs, which distracted her at first, bringing back unwelcome memories that she had walled off successfully so far. She meticulously applied her makeup, painstakingly ensuring that everything was nothing short of perfect. When she finally looked at herself in the full length mirror on the back of her bathroom door, she smiled, feeling sexy and looking stunning. Damn I look amazing, I would even want to fuck me!, she thought, realizing after a second that she did that very thing when masturbating.

Chad held the bouquet of twelve red roses out in front of his chest as he knocked gently on the apartment door, hoping the gesture would delight and surprise her. He could be clueless at times, but he was faithful and for that reason hadn't gotten laid in well over a week, making him so pent up that he might detonate at the slightest provocation. When Cheyenne opened the door, he felt a warm sensation pass through him from head to toe, his mouth hanging open almost stupidly. The girl looked more lovely and sexy than at any time he could remember, catching him off guard. "Wow, babe you look...well...stunning....wow." he said, stuttering stupidly.

Rather than feeling put off by it, Cheyenne found the display adorable, and as her eyes settled on the aromatic roses, she felt a surge of delight. "Wow, hun, this is so amazing! Thank you! Come in, dinner is ready!" she said in a melodic voice, scurrying off to put the flowers in a vase.

Chad looked over to the right of the tiny kitchen to a small table covered by an elaborate embroidered red tablecloth and candles lit, giving a sweet scent to the room. Obeying his girlfriend's silent gesture, he sat into his chair, unable to take his eyes off the loveliness in front of him. "You really look amazing, Cheyenne. And wow, you put a lot of work into all this!" he said, sincerely complimenting her efforts..

She slipped a perfectly cooked steak on his plate, still sizzling from the griddle on her countertop. "Well, you are worth it!" she said with a wink.

Conversations between the couple were lively and yet relaxed, sipping red wine as they ate and carried on like it was a date at a four star restaurant. It truly had been a perfect evening, and both felt excitement at what was yet to come. Leaving the dishes on the table, Cheyenne pulled Chad to his feet and began swaying slowly, clearly inviting him to dance.

She wondered how long he would wait before making some sort of overture, knowing he had a strong libido but also realizing if he came on like an animal it would turn her off. She knew if she teased him at all that would probably happen, so she decided to let him make the first move.

Cheyenne didn't have to wait too long, after several minutes of dancing without music, she felt his lips on her neck, something he knew she really enjoyed. "Mmmmmmmmmm." she said, almost gasping, letting the sensations tingle all over her body, and triggering moisture to begin gathering between her legs. This felt good, right, and perfect, the way sex was meant to be, and she let herself get caught up in it.

Chad lifted his face and planted his lips right on hers, not too aggressively, but with enough strength to communicate his burning need for her body. She responded with a low moan, feeling his tongue trying to push between her lips, which made her surrender her mouth to him along with the rest of her. Moments later, he slipped a hand over her breast, caressing slowly and squeezing it, making her shiver.

Clothes began dropping off one piece at a time while inching towards Cheyenne's bed until Chad's body was hovering above hers, his cock brushing as he did. Rolling her in position above him, he stopped kissing her, hands on her head beginning to push downwards. Knowing she only had seconds to say no, she jerked her head upwards and looked him right in the eye.

"You know the rule, babe. You rev me up first, remember?" Cheyenne said playfully, feeling the ache for a tongue inside her pussy.

Chad felt anger surge inside him, knowing she had put him off for well over a week and as such really did owe him something. Before he blurted out something stupid, he stopped and took a breath. They had made that agreement during the early days of dating, but had made an exception at least once. She had dug her heels in quite often on the issue, so pushing her now seemed likely to fail.

"Okay, I know we have switched that once or twice. I am really pent-up here....but...okay." Chad said, realizing he had nearly blown it.

Cheyenne flopped down next to him, making the mattress bounce a bit, almost throwing her man off on the floor. Catching himself before he fell, he planted his knees between her legs, and then pushed them apart slowly, eliciting a deep moan from her.

Chad could clearly see how much was oozing from her plump pussy lips, exciting him, knowing that before very soon he would bury his cock deep inside her and fuck her until he came inside her. He reached up and slipped his hands over her breasts, relishing the feeling of her softness and supple skin. Using his thumbs, he played with her nipples, making her moan again.

In the past Cheyenne had always enjoyed how he played with her breasts, but something felt off about his touch this time. His grip felt a little too firm and aggressive, even clumsy, which started to annoy her and distract her build-up of desire. Her inclination was to grab his hands and push them away, but after refusing him once already she thought better of it.

He leaned down and started sucking on her nipple, sending waves of pleasure through her body and washing away her dissatisfaction immediately. "Ohhhhh that's good. Yes, yes, just like that." she crooned, arching her back to push her breast against him even more, letting the feelings wash over her.

Encouraged by her verbal outburst, Chad redoubled his work on her breast, sucking gently but adding his touch to stimulate her further, making her moan even louder. Not stopping his efforts, he slid his hand between her legs and started fondling her folds, eventually pushing a finger inside her.

The sensation of the unexpected intrusion snapped Cheyenne out of her reverie, surprised that he had done that so soon, but tried to adjust to the feeling and he slowly drove it in and out of her. That doesn't feel right, he's being too rough, damnit. Slower, babe, gentler, please, she said to herself, as if it would somehow filter into his brain. Normally she loved this part, but his apparent ineptitude started to make her angry and frustrated.

Chad could feel her tense up and freeze as he penetrated her, wondering what about it bothered her. Nothing they had done so far was new, it was all familiar territory, but somehow it felt like the entire landscape had changed. If he didn't know her so well he would have suspected her of fucking another guy, but she was fanatically faithful. It was all so confusing.

"No, stop," she began with a frustrated voice, "that's not getting the job done. Just go down on me, gawd, please. I need it!"

Rather than upsetting him, Chad found the commanding tone a turn on, almost like she was begging, so he withdrew his finger and settled himself between the girl's legs, feeling her tremble with anticipation. Smiling, he ran his tongue along her fleshy outer lips, making her moan lustily in response. After teasing her that way for a minute or so, he pushed his tongue inside her.

Cheyenne grabbed his head gently but firmly as she felt the fleshy member squirm inside her pussy like some obscene erotic snake, finally delivering some much needed pleasure that had been eluding her up to that point. She rocked her hips rhythmically, pushing her pelvis upward in a way that made his nose brush her clit. Oh yeah, that's the spot, she screamed in the recesses of her mind, not noticing the fact that this was not something that had ever happened before.

He felt a shiver realizing that whatever he was doing differently had unleashed something wild within her, and held on for dear life, not changing his cadence or technique in any way, letting her grind against him over and over.

Something was still different about what she felt in that moment, but it was good enough to keep her afloat sexually, at least for a couple minutes. Shortly after, the feeling started to ebb away, and Cheyenne started chasing it like a predator after its next meal, but it remained just out of reach. What the hell was wrong? Why was she feeling this way?

With her mind distracted with intense frustration, the memories that she had buried deep away started to bubble to the surface. Cheyenne fought to keep them out, but the longer her orgasm ran from her the weaker her resolve got, and the more they tried to force themselves into her consciousness. She tried to make excuses why it was so hard to climax, how what happened with Jocelyn had been a huge mistake, but the ache to have an orgasm overwhelmed everything else. The vivid erotic sensations of her lesbian friend's lips and tongue eating her out flooded into her brain, and as she finally embraced them she felt a strong orgasm erupt from inside her.

Chad, incredibly aroused at watching how hard Cheyenne came, rose up and guided his rock hard cock inside her, taking her right then and there. She was initially oblivious to what was happening because of the intensity of her climax, but then felt the fulness inside her. "Oh you feel so fucking incredible, babe, so good." he growled as he thrust carelessly into her. While it didn't hurt, the aggressive fucking didn't exactly light her up either, but she reasoned that it was the least she could give him at that point.

Cheyenne never let on to her boyfriend anything that had been going on in her head, nor the fact that she hadn't appreciated his aggressive skewering of her pussy which left her a little sore. On other occasions, she had enjoyed that, but this time it just made her feel like a mindless object to be used at his whim. Truthfully, she knew that Chad had done nothing wrong, and in fact had put a lot of effort into being attentive, at least until the end. She had to get her head right, which meant confronting the situation with Jocelyn, even though the prospect terrified her.

12